Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Tuesday Morning Hotel Departure!

Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Tuesday Morning Hotel Departure!

Taylor Swift and Harry Styles leave her downtown hotel within minutes of each other on Tuesday morning (December 4) in New York City.

The 22-year-old country singer and the 18-year-old One Direction member spent the night together after holding hands on their way back to the hotel at 4am earlier that morning.

Taylor and Harry attended an after-party following his group’s concert at Madison Square Garden. The rumored couple reportedly sang a karaoke version of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” together!

10+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift and Harry Styles

taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 01
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 02
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 03
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 04
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 05
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 06
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 07
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 08
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 09
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 10
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 11
taylor swift harry styles hotel dept 12

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Poor guy, RUN as fast as you can away from this ****! She WILL break up with you in a short period time, just when you give her your heart!

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:26 pm

Taylor to her haters, ” But I am in love guys. You should be happy for me!”

ME: *PUKEEEEEEEEE*

Taylor has issues. She has never been in a long term relationship EVER! she doesn’t know anything about love, she just crushes on 1 cute boy to the other. she thinks thats love! Thats why her songs sound like a 13 year old wrote them.

I think funny when people compare her with famous girls with “bad reputation” (girls who get a lot of men)

We should accept it all, but people use this argument to suggest that we should condemn both

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:27 pm

You know, I still wonder if she’s good in bed. She’s a huge girl.

Taylor is loose

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:30 pm

@Derpina. She’s a ****… end of story.

I was once a fan but connect the dots. She does this 4 attention. Is it nine of our business? Sure. But this ***** needs to be called out for having sex with these underage boys and then ridiculing them. It’s disgusting.

I have a message to everyone

I created life

For people care about their own

Taylor Swift is the hardest working beard in Hollywood!

Dave Franco @ 12/04/2012 at 1:36 pm

@GOD, please forgive me!

She is a ****! Plain and simple. Not a role model unless you are training on how to sleep with as many men as possible before you turn 23!!! Somebody should do some damage control with “little miss perfect”

Another notch on Harry’s bedpost.

Or is that another notch on Taylor’s bedpost?

Both of them REALLY get around!

saucy! frankly, they’re two young, rich, and attractive people. why shouldn’t they sow their wild oats? you go, Haylor!

Guys, she is not a 30 years old teacher seducing a 11 years old child

She’s just a 23 years old girl with a 18 years old boy

I don’t understand people’s fascination with her love life. None of the guys she dates are even hot. And why do people who hate her keep reading about her love life and know all the details? There’s a bunch of celebs here I don’t like either, I just ignore their posts.

Just Facts @ 12/04/2012 at 1:45 pm

I’m sure these girls condemning her, would have sex with entire One Direction at the same time if they had the opportunity loool

Harry is actually not a manwhore. He’s definitely hooked up before, but not as much at Taylor. He’s had long, healthy relationships, unlike miss Swift. He broke up with his ex because of all of the hate she was getting and the fact that he was never there to see her. He was in love with Caroline, but put her before his feelings. Taylor does the exact opposite. He’s a really respectful and nice guy. He’s stated most of the girls he’s seen with are strictly friends. He doesn’t complain about the crap that gets said about him. He’s just this chill low key normal guy.

So don’t hate on Harry. Once they break up she’s going to make it seem like he’s this awful person. Damn do I dislike her.

Last I read she is the one that convinced Selena to get back together with Biebers. What a surprise, not.

I think these celebrities do this because they love the attention. It keep themselves in the news.

And whats with all the celebrities having to date another celebrity? Then it won’t be long before you read about the breakup or divorce on the news. Then Taylor Swift can write another stupid song insulting the guy she was with.

If she writes a song about how he broke her heart I swear i will punch her in the ******.

Everyone knows he’s player so dont complain when he dumps you abruptly.

Omg. If you’re saying Harry is a manwhore you are so completely wrong. He has had one public relationship in the last 2 years. Everytime he is seen with a girl they are supposedly “dating”, when in reality they are just having a conversation. He is not a manwhore, he’s far from it. He’s always respectful towards women and everyone he meets, so you all need to get your facts straight. Taylor on the other hand plays it innocent, meanwhile she gets with 201238 guys and claims to be the victim. I’m sorry but if you seriously think Harry is a player than you need a reality check.

@: I couldn’t agree more

Taylor moves fast. She didn’t waste no time going from one teen to the next teen!

Wow, this is quite pathetic. She just had sex like a sl*t , lets the whole world know it she is and still has this VERY annoying “I’m so innocent” grin on her face. Taylor Swift proves she’s the most digusting w*ore in the industry. She should hide herself and close her legs… PUKE.

eyeroller @ 12/04/2012 at 2:20 pm

I can never tell if she is a media ***** or just a *****. A little bi-polar maybe?

Taylor Swift’s way to be famous : suck all the famous guys’ d**ks !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All