Gerard Butler & Jessica Biel: 'Playing for Keeps' Premiere!

Gerard Butler & Jessica Biel: 'Playing for Keeps' Premiere!

Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel glam up for the premiere of their new flick Playing for Keeps on Wednesday (December 5) at the Lincoln Center Cinema in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor and the 30-year-old actress were joined by their co-stars Uma Thurman and Noah Lomax at the event.

Playing for Keeps, about a former sports star who’s fallen on hard times and starts coaching his son’s soccer team as a way to get his life together, hits theaters this Friday.

Also pictured: Gerard walking around the Big Apple earlier in the day to grab a cup of coffee.

FYI: Gerard is wearing Dolce&Gabbana. Jessica is wearing a Versace dress, Sergio Rossi shoes, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.

35+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel at the premiere…

gerard butler jessica biel playing for keeps premiere 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All
God Bless yoou all! @ 12/06/2012 at 10:07 am

“Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track.” – 2 Proverbs 3:5-6

dargabriel @ 12/06/2012 at 1:15 pm

Hi JJ, Hi friends. Gerard walk the right path and things will be Utopia. Just to let posters know, I only believe 20 percent of what’s said here, this is for fun only. Gossip is good, but also drama, so, this is to be taken in stride. I knew butler wouldn’t bring anyone on the carpet, trust me, I wish he would, oh gosh do I, but I just know he won’t unless it’s his other half or mom or both, fact. Butler is very good at obeying most spiritual boundaries, this I do know. His career will be fruitful with his other in his life, I’d like to think that he could prevail without her, but road will continue to be bumpy and forever searching for the butler, the face in the crowd, the essence he yearns for the most, soul love. Bright and sunny days ahead for my Eagle, I guess that God person was wrong about the thunder, maybe I really don’t deserve hatred. No matter what any of you think about me, I’m always dargabriel, I would like to ask butlers fan base to grow, also, please believe when I do say, butler is a better man then most think, he respects laws, he will not commit to the wrong soul, he’s incredibly smart. Have a gorgeous day to all. I wish happy and well thoughts. Love,dargabriel

you're paranoid @ 12/06/2012 at 1:17 pm

@wiphoenix:
you’re paranoid.
you should get that checked.
diana isn’t posting because of gerry or mg.

from god bless you all @ 12/06/2012 at 2:47 pm

listen to the true god not dargabriel the pretender

you're paranoid @ 12/06/2012 at 2:51 pm

i don’t even read dar who is a mentally disturbed person. he is like gfw who thinks she knows gb personally. he’s worse than gfw if you ask me.
dar is a lonely attentionwh/ore. ignore him. i am sure you do. but i just feel that needs to be reinforced.

you're paranoid @ 12/06/2012 at 2:59 pm

@Strands of Garland:
you are so weak and catty its pathetic

I love her dress its gorgeous @ 12/06/2012 at 3:27 pm

jessica looks great here
love the dress, gorgeous!

Jessica Biel is beautiul! Better than Slum Girl fugly feida Pinto!

To me, Uma just looks tired and maybe self-conscious; probably because she had a baby not too long ago and is feeling a little heavier than she normally is. Jessica looks happy enough and beautiful! Gerard looks great, too! I bet the film does better than people are predicting!

CRABCAKES @ 12/07/2012 at 3:57 am

@….:
Gerry would never look at you…must drive you crazy. Your hair alone is enough to scare people. By the way…you make crap money because you are nothing.

Myan in Sydney @ 12/07/2012 at 4:04 am

i told you idiots that gerard wasnt ghey. for years you tried to believe it…he just doesnt like fat short girls. he’ll SLUM out of ‘type’ here and there with s short or plain regular woman – if he is BORED (I mean all of us have SLUMMED out of type havent we?) but he’ll end up with a tall, hipless, boobed, impossible looking amazon. Every woman he has been connected to from his Bianca to jasmine to Kristy to Priyanka, hired a fitness trainer girl that fit his stupid TYPE back in the day, all the way to where we are now with the LOVE of his LIFE here MADALINA.
THAT is his TYPE. I got over it maybe you can?
And I might be Asian but I cannot read minds.

@CRABCAKES:
LOL!!!!! You’re crazy. My hair is great btw. Most black women have good hair. Jealous?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] Show All