Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…

gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 01
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 23
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 24

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Closeted homosexual. He gilds the lily way too much.

@flav: gay haters are usually gay!!

It’s like he doesn’t even look at the scripts; he just takes whatever is offered to him. Horrible career. One flop romantic comedy after another. If you keep getting cast in one romantic comedy after the other, it is becase they are cheap to produce and the producer can use your “star” name as a selling point. Hs career is in toilet.

Terrible Twos @ 12/05/2012 at 3:40 pm

Nice to see him smiling so much. He looks happy!

Saline Dion @ 12/05/2012 at 3:46 pm

Something has never been quite right about this man. Never married at his age? Seems to always go out of his way to coem across as a ladykiller/player-type. He is hiding something. Very possibel that he is a gay man.

Trying to figure it out @ 12/05/2012 at 3:51 pm

Do I see Framo there?

Sassy Sally @ 12/05/2012 at 3:51 pm

word on the street in hollywood is that he has slept with bradley cooper

He looks good.

Special One @ 12/05/2012 at 3:57 pm

He never slept with Bradley Cooper. Bradley is not gay, if he was gay he would be out of the closet, Bradley is a great actor and a decent man. Please. Even if he was gay he would never sleep with the Butler. He looks old, but I need a Butler…..Butler, can you bring me some sparkling water?

Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 3:57 pm

Look at the grandma getting hers.lol.Looks like she wants to make out with him.

Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 3:59 pm

I have to admit it,he looks really good in that suit.

Ewww! I cannot put up with him.

Good looking man. But even when he is cleaned up and dressed nicely, he still looks as if he smells slightly of unwashed a s s.

Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 4:04 pm

@Yaddle: You mean Maddie’s ass?Yuck

Maddie is hot! She is wayy more beautiful than that cow Poop cleaner freida pinto! Yuck ugly cow poop cleaner.
I bet she smells of curry and filth.

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 4:11 pm

WOW even Alan was giving out hugs!

Looks good, I’ll be there with my kids. We’re a family of soccer players. Although, not one of the MOM’s in your movie. Fun!!!

@Goshie: That girl is ugly. Why do people say shes hot? Hell no! Hot is like Megan Fox and Jessica Alba

@Yaddle: I thought the same thing about Gerard’s career. I don’t get why he keeps doing this awful movies.

WAKEUPJARED @ 12/05/2012 at 4:23 pm

They really did roll out the phannies this time. Rent a mob!. Perhaps because he is has no new fans. It must be very depressing for him to see the same faces getting older in each crowd.
Was webmistress Diane there? Because she certainly wasn’t on here this morning. Far too busy Gerry adoring, scrapbooking (LOL!), with her intellectually challenging career as a hairdresser, too gullible, self serving, and Jj detesting to ever post here.

Egos are us @ 12/05/2012 at 4:28 pm

Does Alan think he’s a big star now, too? Waiter, I’ll have what they’re having.

dargabriel must think she is asians can read minds
doh!
the thing is they don’t get the message that thumbs down means not interested.

This guy used to have quite a good loyal fan base and now there is only trolls posting in his threads

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 5:04 pm

@doh:

If asians can read minds is the reason why piggy chops won’t date Gerry.lol

Kali Orexi @ 12/05/2012 at 5:10 pm

you can red thumb me all you like but I think he looks hot hot hot! the jacket could’ve been a size bigger but phoar, all I could look at was that bulge! It makes me wanna say May West’s famous words: “is that a gun in your pocket or are you glad to see me”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All