Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…

gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 01
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 22
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 23
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 24

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All
@Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 7:28 pm

usually shows up when the issue is resolved and his sock story lost.

@Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 7:30 pm

just so you know there are 5 socking trolls. the ‘so-and-so’ is a troll troll is a socking troll too.

@Eileen: Moira is a Brit and very loyal fan of gb’s. She is no stalker. She is seen frequently at tv shows, premieres and whenever she can to see gb. She obviously has enough funds to to this. She was at one time moderator of gbgals. Very nice lady and well read. Loves the theatre and keeps up with most good actors.

Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 7:37 pm

@Joseph: Oh ok.All is well!

Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 7:40 pm

Why is my name coming up when I didn’t post it?Am I being trolled now?Hey wait,I have nothing against you either.I like reading what everybody thinks.

@Hello:
Thanks for your response. Was she the same lady who was in the audience when GB said he had never used a kilt on the red, and then she said he had?

@Untamable Shrew @ 12/05/2012 at 7:53 pm

you’re being set up by Joseph, the “so and so is a troll” troll.
he needs someone to talk to establish something. he never posted under that name before. but i have seen your name before. nothing particular stuck out. joseph is the one troll who will get on your case for speaking the truth good or bad. he’ll tell you to take a pill or something implying he wants you to shut up. he’s very sly.

Okay Gerry where are you there is supposed to be a premiere tonight yoohoo.

food 4 thought @ 12/05/2012 at 8:11 pm

@Eileen: Yes – she is the same one. Usually appears in the front row at all his talk-show appearances.

@Strands of Garland:
LOL, I’m sorry but Moira could never be a groupie even if she wanted to. Groupies are usually attractive young women that sleep around with stars and famous people. I don’t think any star would ever want to have sex with Moira.

@Hello:
—–Moira is a Brit and very loyal fan of gb’s. She is no stalker. She is seen frequently at tv shows, premieres and whenever she can to see gb. She obviously has enough funds to to this.——-
……………………………………………………………………………………………..
I’m sorry but that’s pathetic. I almost feel sorry for her. I bet she doesn’t have a real man in her life.

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 8:31 pm

You might be wrong. I went on a trip with my 80 yr old aunt and every single old man around was hitting on her. She could have had her choice. lol

ZeroOutOfFourStars @ 12/05/2012 at 8:35 pm

How many millions does GB rake in per crap film? Mediocre talent, mediocre movies, but stunning good looks. It’s quite a racket he’s got going… wonder how much longer he’ll be able to keep it up.

@ZeroOutOfFourStars:
Until his looks give out. Unless the Wizard finally gives him a brain and he gets serious about acting. Look for Dorothy and toto Gerry, they’ ll take you to the Emerald city and hopefully the Wizard will grant your wish.

Got a tweet from Rotten Tomatoes that said, “Playing for Keeps” made its RT debut to 0% rating. Hopefully it will get better but Butler really needs to make serious career decisions right now(actually yesterday) or he will destroy any chance to climb back up to his standing of several years ago(circa 300). JMO, peeps just my opinion. :(

angelsrock @ 12/05/2012 at 8:49 pm

@SapTrap:

Sorry about the above invisible post. I don’t know what the heck I did. I wanted to say that I think that this is the last romcom for Gerry for a long long time. I think it’s going to be action Butler for awhile.

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 8:49 pm

drop dead

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 8:51 pm

hello “shut up troll”
fu/ck off
aszhole

@SapTrap:
“Is it any good? The critics say Playing for Keeps is largely a missed opportunity; its talented cast is squandered on a mediocre script.”

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 8:53 pm

I AM GOD TO YOU
DON’;T TELL ME TO SHUT UP
I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU OR OBEY YOU
YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE OF ME
I AM BETTER THAN YOU ARE
YOUR DAD IS DEAD…BOO HOOO HOOO
GLAD FOR YOU
TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE
YOU ARE NOT IN AUTHORITY OVER ME
I AM BETTER THAN YOU ARE
GO TO HELL

So far... @ 12/05/2012 at 8:53 pm

The reviews are even worse than CM. I didn’t think that was possible.

@angelsrock: I hope so, I guess EVERYTHING will then ride on “Olympus Has Fallen”. But if he had control of the script on that, who knows what changes he made that could tank it?…plus he is back to an American accent right? I saw where he said recently that PFK was great because he didn’t have to consult the dialect coach AFTER each scene, that’s what is messed up: you are supposed to consult the dialect coach BEFORE, way before you are shooting scenes. *sigh* I guess we’ll see…

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 » Show All