Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…

gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All
ZeroOutOfFourStars @ 12/05/2012 at 8:57 pm

@DocP
Sean Connery and Warren Beatty are still very attractive, and they’re in their what? 70s and 80s? GB looks a lot older than 43/44 (forget which) — the hard partying and physically demanding roles are taking a toll. And based on the bad dye job, I wouldn’t put it past him to have *work* done. I read that Men’s Health article and wow, what a turnoff. The manic behavior shines through in his roles — from Archie in Mrs. Brown to the incredibly annoying what’s-his-name in TBH. He was decent in Coriolanus, only b/c he was surrounded by some greats.

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 9:00 pm

HE WILL FALL ON OYMPUS TOO

Out of the 6 reviews (all bad) posted on “Rotten Tomatoes” so far, 3 of them have described PFK as a “misogynistic romantic comedy”. I think this is what bothers me the most about Gerard’s film choices lately. TUT and BH were also described as misogynistic romantic comedies and this was cited as one of the many reasons these films were panned. When will Gerry realize that misogyny isn’t funny, and it sure as hell isn’t romantic?

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 9:04 pm

mediocre script
TRUE
AND THAT’S WHY THE KNIFE TWIST IS SUCH SWEET REVENGE

DocP=Joseph @ 12/05/2012 at 9:06 pm

@Jax:
EXACTLY
THE MALE AGENDA FROM 2000 ON IS GETTING THE LOSS AT THE BOX OFFICE IT DESERVES.

@ZeroOutOfFourStars:
I’m still holding out that he will wise up and change his attitude. I guess I’m just a optimist at heart. Maybe someone should mail him the course catalog from Julliard..hint hint :D

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:07 pm

So refreshing to see a woman with normal breast and lips

HOW ARE YOUR HEART PILLS WORKING?
DO YOU NEED AN UPPER?

@DocP:
YOU’RE A PESSIMIST AND A BULLY

@Strands of Garland:
So refreshing to see true beauties like madalina and the vs angels. jessica is ok but kinda boring.

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:14 pm

I’m not going to put up with this all night—-I’m going to report. Anyone else?

SouthernBelle @ 12/05/2012 at 9:15 pm

@PTF Premiere:

Must have a new stylist – great suit/shirt/tie.

the vs angels are better than the old lazy fat women here who don’t take care of themselves and have crappy attitudes

@Strands of Garland:
i’m not going to put up with being told to shut up
you bullied me now you have to listen to me

since you all whine and complain all the time every time someone tells the truth its going to be fun telling the truth
and you can’t report because it as spam because its not spam
its free speech

@Strands of Garland:
I hope you’re being ironic. I don’t know about her breasts, but Jessica Biel’s lips are fake as hell. Numerous injections.

@strands of garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:21 pm

you could leave if you want

So do you guys think he’s going to bring Madalina to the premiere? Yes or no? ;)

If she’s not still in LA working, sure.

@strands of garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:25 pm

i know your mashed potatoes and gravy
gobble gobble
turkey breath

I forgot to say that YES, I think he’ll bring her. Unfortunately, LOL.

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:28 pm

@@strands of garland:

Oh EVE——you always show up to show off.

@Keller:
hi
which premiere are you talking about?

yes she does
but i’m not EVE
I AM GOD TO BOTH OF YOU

ZeroOutOfFourStars @ 12/05/2012 at 9:33 pm

@DocP
Ha, I think *we’re* waaaay past Julliard. He’s become a caricature, especially now with the underwear model girlfriend. I guess now, in addition to churning out crap movies, he’ll be acting as some sort of starmaker, and foisting Little Maddie upon the masses. Whee. At least I still have “Atilla” to enjoy his good looks at peak. And the accent. Oh, yes, the accent…

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All