Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…

gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 01
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 21
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 22
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 23
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 24

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

WO has photos of the PFK premiere. MG wasn’t on the red carpet with Gerry. So if she’s there, she’s been relegated to hiding in the background again.

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 9:33 pm

@DocP=Joseph: meany, Leave people alone, hold it together. Go, gerard, do good

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:37 pm

stop instigating trouble dardumbo
I AM GOD TO YOU
I AM BETTER THAN YOU
I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:38 pm

STOP STICKING UP FOR BULLIES YOU MALICIOUS TONGUE

What is wrong with him?! That people will be excited to see these women trying to seduce him!? That’s how he is planning to sell the movie?
It seems he already forgot that they changed the name of the movie from PTF to PFK because they wanted to sell it as a family movie …

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:40 pm

POOR DOCP DOESN’T REALLY LIKE YOU
S/HE’S IN A TOUGH POSITION RIGHT NOW.
DECISIONS DECISIONS
TSK TSK

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:40 pm

YOU SOUND LIKE THE TEEN TROLL BUT NOT AS INTELLIGENT

Has anyone seen this woman at all after the filming or during the promo tours? Anywhere? And where’s Uma?

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 9:41 pm

@@dardumbo: you’re losing your grip, hang on tight, keep your legs and arms in the ride at all times,lol. Everyone on the thread, this is a dirty birdy, go,go,go, butler,yay

oops
i thought the premiere was last week

@dargabriel:
it takes one to know one
turkey breath

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:46 pm

you’re troll colors are showing

SouthernBelle @ 12/05/2012 at 9:46 pm

@Keller:

Thanks for the pics, Keller. Best pics of him in a long time.

@CZJ: I think they all are running in the other direction, CZJ has an Oscar, Uma an Oscar nomination, Dennis & Judy are well respected actors…maybe they got the feeling after shooting things may not turn out so good. Uma did do an interview with “Gotham Magazine” I believe but that was more about her & her life now as a new mom than promo of the film…

Seriously @ 12/05/2012 at 9:49 pm

@Leann: If you notice, no one has their SO’s on the carpet.

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 9:50 pm

@@: turkey breath, really, you know nothing you. No turkey, maybe, listerine, awwwwa,fresh. Oh and you wished you could see me and punch me out eh? Maybe you will see me and I’ll knock you out with my powers.

Strands of Garland @ 12/05/2012 at 9:52 pm

I hope Gerrys friends show up to support him.

…Has Uma had a little boob job done??? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her that large in that area.

@dardumbo @ 12/05/2012 at 9:56 pm

@dargabriel:
that wasn’t meant for you unless you posted as the shut up troll
but i would be happy to revise to include you
don’t think you told me to shut up did you?

oh yes i actually did address you at first but then i went on to the shut up troll

@dargabriel:
Dar I wouldn’t even talk to the troll. Thats what they want to keep their game going. Obviously this is a kid. Most others would have a job or family to keep them busy. this ones been at it all day. Just thimb them down and move on. You can bet “it” will read this and come up with some obnoxius comment so just ignore it.

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 10:02 pm

@@dardumbo: no I wouldn’t do that, not me, anyone that knows me here, knows this. Have a great night. Darn, I’m bummed thought gerard would finally bring someone on the carpet with him. Take care.

@Seriously:
I think thats true of most actors for their own movie premiere. MG could be there but the only way we will find out is if some paps catches them like last time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All