Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler Promotes 'Playing for Keeps' on 'GMA'!

Gerard Butler greets his fans after taping an appearance for Good Morning America on Wednesday (December 5) in New York City.

The 43-year-old actor went on the morning talk show to promote his upcoming flick Playing for Keeps.

I think it was 3-0, and it was the most exciting game I ever played,” Gerard said about a childhood soccer match he played. “All of a sudden that ball was there on the goal line and it was scramble… I kind of kneed [the ball] in and I never had a crowd go so crazy… and for that moment, I was the guy.”

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler greeting his fans…

gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 01
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 22
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 23
gerard butler promotes playing for keeps on gma 24

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

@dargabriel:
i know
you actually want me to talk to you

“Enjoying some down time in the Big Apple, Gerard Butler walked to Starbucks in New York City from his hotel on Wednesday (December 5).”

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 10:07 pm

@DocP: I guess theres no getting through, but I’ve to say, I think this is an adult and they are very real, just my gut. Thanks for the advice. Love,dargabriel

howdy dumbodocp @ 12/05/2012 at 10:08 pm

@DocP:
i guess you need to work on frustration tolerance
do they have pills to make you do that?
you don’t have to talk back just listen and relax
or ignore
best not to tell me to shut up again
i can give you a heart attack

I AM GOD TO YOU @ 12/05/2012 at 10:10 pm

you might get buckshot up your **** and sent to an early grave
and drop dead
YOUR MARINE BULLYING WAYS DON’T WORK ON FREE THINKERS LIKE ME
I BET YOUR DAD DIED FROM HYPERTENSION
AND YOU COULD BE NEXT

I AM GOD TO YOU @ 12/05/2012 at 10:13 pm

I BET YOU ARE BIRACIAL HUH DOC
AMERASIAN

GroupieNOT @ 12/05/2012 at 10:16 pm

@Strands of Garland:

No, a groupie is someone who sleeps with the person they follow around. Definitely NOT Framo.

I AM GOD TO YOU @ 12/05/2012 at 10:16 pm

@DocP:

TELLING PEOPLE TO SHUT UP IS OBNOXIOUS OH LOWLY WHITE WASHED HYPOCRITICAL GRAVE

ZeroOutOfFourStars @ 12/05/2012 at 10:16 pm

@Eileen
Stupid question, but doesn’t he own a multi-million dollar loft in NYC? Why the hotel? You’d think he’d want to sleep in his own bed… for a change.

dargabriel @ 12/05/2012 at 10:29 pm

I think fram is a very dedicated fan, I love her for that. More power to her. Love, dargabriel

too funny at least one of G’s FWBs on the red carpet, but not the girlfriend ah showbiz

@Eileen: Did he lose the keys to the lair?

Good Question @ 12/05/2012 at 10:40 pm

@ZeroOutOfFourStars:

I think that question has come up before. Maybe he doesn’t have the apartment anymore…?

if he sold it it would be news, real estate agents are the worst gossips and namedrooppers

nameDROPPERS not droopers

ZeroOutOfFourStars @ 12/05/2012 at 11:15 pm

@Good Question:
Maybe I’m losing track of time, but I thought that Architectural Digest feature was fairly recent. Hmm, maybe he sold, or is having it renovated. I got the impression he was in NYC during Sandy and thought it rather sh*tty that he didn’t stick around to help with relief efforts. Maybe he wrote a big ol’ check to the Red Cross or some other relief organization, who knows.

@WAKEUPJARED:

Ironically, I was one of those in the ‘mob’ and had a sign saying “New Fan”. I’ve just become a fan in June. So say what you will. If you don’t like the man, just don’t open the article, let alone take the time to post. I had a great time meeting him that morning and find him to be a quite friendly and funny man. Sure, I’ve heard of his flaws. But overall, I think he’s just a good man trying to do his best. Just like many of the rest of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All