Gwyneth Paltrow: Boss Nuit Appearance in Dubai!

Gwyneth Paltrow: Boss Nuit Appearance in Dubai!

Gwyneth Paltrow greets her fans while making an in-store appearance to promote the fragrance Boss Nuit on Wednesday (December 5) at the Paris Gallery in the Dubai Mall in the United Arab Emirates.

The 40-year-old actress told the crowd “I love Dubai!” before signing autographs for 30 minutes at the event.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth is currently featured on the cover of InStyle UK‘s January 2013 issue.

“I’m hard on myself, so I’m working on shifting perspective toward self-acceptance, with all my flaws and weaknesses,” Gwyn told the mag on why she works so hard. “The positive thing that drives me is a curiosity and momentum. The negative is a need to validate myself or feel special.”

gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 01
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 02
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 03
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 04
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 05
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 06
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 07
gwyneth paltrow boss nuit appearance in dubai 08

Credit: Libby Mardon; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Gwyneth Paltrow

WhatATool @ 12/05/2012 at 6:02 pm

Of course she loves Dubai, they are paying her big bucks to be there.
What kind of woman calls their grandmother a c.u.n.t? GP

SHE HAS A GORGEOUS ASS !!!!!

Perfect Couple @ 12/05/2012 at 6:23 pm

She has a nice figure. It’s a shame her hair and makeup look so awful.

Gwynnie, the center part is not your friend.

She looks stunning!

This woman always looks half-dressed. She has so much money. She should be able to find better stylists.

nobody wants you in united states so stay in dubai. she is a stupid ***** who thinks she is something special.

JonathanWiki @ 12/05/2012 at 7:34 pm

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

She’s obviously not hard on herself enough -as the ends of her hair are very dead, dry and stringy. She needs to cut her hair short in a bob.

just wondering @ 12/05/2012 at 7:56 pm

Does Gwyneth wear extensions? Her hair has been looking thinner in her recent pics. It used to be so thick before but maybe that was the extensions?

LooseLipz @ 12/05/2012 at 8:21 pm

She’s aged horribly…honestly, she looks 50.

blues clues @ 12/05/2012 at 8:33 pm

Gwyneth, you need to touch up your roots!

G.P. could have at least brushed her hair for the event.

One of the worst “actor-singers” ever.
I don’t know how she keeps getting work.
Her nasal voice and apparent lack of being able to emote anything other than flat affect is awful.
I don’t get it. What is so special about this person?

Farmer Ted @ 12/05/2012 at 9:54 pm

Great legs. Shame about the horse face.

elizabeth marinas @ 12/05/2012 at 10:15 pm

gwyneth looks super great wonderfull in that dress i love her shos and hair it looks great.

fashionista @ 12/05/2012 at 10:29 pm

I like the dress but Gwyneth looks like she forgot to shower.

I wish she do more acting and less commercial product events!

YUCK….CAN’T BELIEVE THIS PLAIN JANE IS BLYTHE DANNER’S DAUGHTER.

SHE SHOULD GET HER BEAUTIFUL MOM TO GIVE HER A MAKEOVER.

She looks a mess.

I Would like to be like her………….for many many reasons