Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady Welcome Baby Girl Vivian

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady Welcome Baby Girl Vivian

Gisele Bundchen has given birth to a baby girl named Vivian Lake Brady!

The 32-year-old supermodel and her hubby Tom Brady welcomed their little bundle of joy on Wednesday (December 5), according to the Boston Globe.

“We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel,” Gisele wrote on her Facebook page, along with a pic of her tiny little hand and part of her face! Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life. Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings.”

Tom and Gisele are already the parents to a son named Benjamin, who will turn 3-years-old this weekend. Tom also has a 5-year-old son named John from his relationship with Bridget Moynahan.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

okay cool.

This girl Vivian needs to procreate with Knox Jolie-Pitt to produce the most breath-takingly, drop dead, sexiest, beautiful and hottest human being that ever lived.

LooseLipz @ 12/07/2012 at 2:03 am

They look like brothers these two..

Winter Kate @ 12/07/2012 at 2:04 am

Ladies and gents the next supermodel of 2030.

Winter Kate @ 12/07/2012 at 2:05 am

@LooseLipz: Ha I see it too!

@LooseLipz: LOL hat’s hilarious because it’s true :’)

Congratulations to what is without a doubt going to be a beautiful baby!

how much you wanna bet that #3, #4, #6 and #7 is that crazy obsessed miranda kerr fan who can’t handle that gisele is a supermodel and miranda will never be as successful as her no matter how much she tries? lol pathetic….

Wow that’s the great news. I’m so happy for them. Now they have the whole set!!!! With their genes Vivian’s gonna be gorgeous girl. Congrats.

Love Gisele! she’s the only über model on the Earth!!!!!

@LooseLipz:

They look like brothers, and Bundchen looks like the more masculine of the two.

@Andie: Um, no, some of us see that they look like brothers.

Enough with the false conspiracy theories. Get a life.

@Frozoid: dude omg GET OUT of Gisele’s thread!!! we all know its you because youre stupid enough to use the exact same syntax. stop ruining gisele’s thread just because you can’t handle that your precious little miranda kerr will never be as successful as gisele.

Gisele is the definition of a true supermodel.

Elizabeth @ 12/07/2012 at 6:01 am

I think Gisele is super pretty and that baby is going to be TALL! He dwarfs her and she’s like 5’10 without the heels on.

Elizabeth @ 12/07/2012 at 6:02 am

And Miranda is ALSO super pretty- they are both gorgeous guys!

@Winter Kate: #5
Ladies and gents the next supermodel of 2030
***********************************************************************

How about doctor, scientist, engineer, nurse. Why do every little girl have to aspire to be a model?

Diliana von Bork @ 12/07/2012 at 6:30 am

Congratulations!
Gisele Bündchen’s niece is a model and she is so beautiful. I bet her daughter is beautiful too.
I don’t like the name Vivian.

Fan of models @ 12/07/2012 at 6:48 am

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for Gisele and Tom!

Let’s hope the baby resembles Tom.

Congratulations to them! They are a beautiful family, and I’m sure baby Vivian is stunning! Go Pats!!

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

missunfortunate @ 12/07/2012 at 8:03 am

Congratulations!!! A boy and a girl now. You are so lucky even when having children!!!

Congrats to the Brady family. I love the name Vivian…it is a name that will serve this child well into adulthood. It is beautiful and sophisticated. Tom will have a new , special reason to win on Monday night…a win dedication to his first daughter

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All