Zoe Saldana Loves the Los Angeles Rain

Zoe Saldana Loves the Los Angeles Rain

Zoe Saldana wears a striped top and a scarf while leaving a friend’s house and heading to work on Tuesday (December 4) in Los Feliz, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress wore a checkered shirt the day before as she arrived to film some interior scenes for her film Nina on a rainy afternoon in Century City.

Zoe tweeted a message to her fans that day in Spanish, which roughly translated to “Los Angeles is beautiful with all this rain which continues dropping. Where are you? Send a photo! I will try to send one also!”

FYI: Zoe is wearing a Chan Luu scarf and a Lacoste L!VE long sleeve striped shirt.

20+ pictures inside of Zoe Saldana out and about…

zoe saldana loves the los angeles rain 01
zoe saldana loves the los angeles rain 19
zoe saldana loves the los angeles rain 20

Photos: AKM-GSI, FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Zoe Saldana

ABC

elizabeth @ 12/07/2012 at 3:49 am

i would like to call that zoe saldana is pregnant with bradley cooper’s kid, and i think i am the first person on the internet to say so!!! this is evidence!! all the pics of her from the last couple weeks are her wearing loose clothes with a mysterious mini bump… i called it first muahahha

CRABCAKES @ 12/07/2012 at 3:51 am

^^ agree i think she’s preggy too! Brads gonna be a DAD

she doesnt look like shes in her thirties, shes got that twenties glow going on good for you zoe

She is so beautiful. And if you’re correct that she’s pregnant, I think we can say with certainty that the kid’s going to be unfathomably beautiful.

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Jackie P. @ 12/07/2012 at 8:39 am

Why dont you give Bradley a break? I have never seen people work and work to try to link people together. The man has not acknowledged this girl even as his girlfriend. Just because you take a picture with someone does not make you connected at the hip for all eternity. Now you are trying to make him a father because you see someone in an oversized shirt. Pump your breaks and let the man breathe.

I love her…Bradley is blessed to have her…=)

@elizabeth: all you were firt at is to post the first moronic comment on these pictures.

LooseLipz @ 12/07/2012 at 9:50 am

Maybe she’s just happy and gained a lb or two. Give her a break!

ZOE SALDANA AND THE CITIZENS OF LOS ANGELES WILL BE SUED FOR STEALING MY WORK!!! YOU WILL PAY IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!

She is an ugly monkey Brad can do better than this.

She is not ugly, she is very pretty, that is is why they select her for so many lead roles. She has a very pretty face and looks good on camera.

mrs_fuzzybee @ 12/08/2012 at 2:34 am

Has anyone ever seen Zoe smile? Does she know how to? I thought I was a master of grumpy/blank face but Zoe dang she’s got me beat.

Juicy Lucy @ 12/08/2012 at 10:13 am

She gained weight for the role as Nina, period. Bradley has NOT stated that they are a couple.

He has stated that they’re together.

I do think the weight is for the Nina role. Can’t explain the loose clothing lately. She normally doesn’t dress like that.

If she is pregnant, we won’t find out for awhile. Both these people are lowkey.
I don’t think she’s pregnant though.