Chris Pine: I Had Fear of the Dark & Being Alone!

Chris Pine: I Had Fear of the Dark & Being Alone!

Chris Pine dons a stylish pair of eyeglasses while arriving at LAX Airport on Thursday (December 6) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old actor was accompanied by his girlfriend Dominique Piek.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Pine

Chris recently revealed his childhood fears while promoting his film Rise Of The Guardians.

“My fears were the same as any other kid — fear of the dark and being alone. It actually struck me while making this film that most of the fears you have as a kid are to do with being alone, being on your own and not having the safety net of your parents or a support system,” Chris shared.

In case you missed it, have a look at Chris in the teaser trailer for his upcoming film Star Trek into the Darkness.

10+ pictures inside of Chris Pine arriving in Los Angeles…

chris pine i had fear of the dark & being alone 01

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Girlfriend=gold digger

still in love since i was 8 years old ^.^ <3 and that was 8 years ago *.*

gold digging desperately @ 12/09/2012 at 2:16 am

Girlfriend = Beard
Got to keep that Capt Kirk image straight as an arrow >>
So who alerted the paps they were coming to LAX? oh yeah the Beard did tweet didn’t she? LOL there goes that much discussed privacy!

OMG pic no.7!!

i just thought of iron maiden

Dee or Deemebr @ 12/09/2012 at 6:54 am

Oh and look who is commenting here again … the sick jealous person … but for those who do not know the above comments were made by the same person using different aliases … that person follows the girlfriend of CP obsessively on twitter and comes here to spread poison … poor thing!

Dee or Deemebr @ 12/09/2012 at 6:56 am

CP looks so GORGEOUS!

O-oh the Chris Pine PR Nazi is here!! lol

So why was the “girlfriend” taken to Tokyo?

Vincent the vivacious vampire @ 12/09/2012 at 8:17 am

@ cass
It’s interesting that CP didn’t take his “gf” for any of the promotions of “People Like Us” or “Rise of the Guardians”. She wasn’t in Moscow when “Jack Ryan” was filming. Yet for just 3 days she has to go to Tokyo. Not quietly but in a blaze of pap pics…..interesting hmmm?

@Vincent the vivacious vampire: the blaze of pap pics is because the gf kept tweeting about it. at one point she even posted a pic of them in the airport in a secret passage. she deleted it the next day. she knows exactly what she’s doing.

tired of this bs @ 12/09/2012 at 10:38 am

Wow, are Chris’s PR people so desperate to sell this “relationship” (which is odd in itself considering how “private” they claim to be) that they have to put out old news just to have an excuse to mention her name, and, lest we forget, that she is indeed definitely totally for reals his girlfriend? Sad. Miss Piek has made it clear she is a fame-starved attention *****, but I definitely expected more from Chris. Only one part of this duo has anything to gain from this, and she’s milking it for all it’s worth. Too bad she’s such a mediocre model even his fame can’t do much for her.

Vincent the vivacious vampire @ 12/09/2012 at 6:23 pm

No one knew about the Tokyo Star Trek promotion until the Beard started freaking out on Nov 26 on twitter (where else?!) about getting a visa to Japan. To the whole wide world!! Meant to be read by all, right? if not, why tweet?? As Star Trek release gets closer, things are sure gonna get interesting…LOL

@haywire
She probably breached airport security when she took that pic of the passage and was asked to delete it. What a dimwit!

cringeworthy @ 12/09/2012 at 7:50 pm

So how many people now have copies of the Narita International Airport’s “secret passage”?? LMAO but models are not exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

notConfusedAnymore @ 12/10/2012 at 8:01 am

@Gold digger:
“But I also think we should let CP and his PR know that we don’t buy their BS. I think the more you speak out the better. ”
Thats a good idea too.
Perhaps the next time they (PR) post another one of these fake “personal relationship” threads we should have a common statement that everyone posts instead of their normal commentary. Then the comment thread will be one long stream of (pick one or make one up)…
“I have nothing to say.”
“Down with fake relationships we want REAL LOVE!”
“I don’t date in captivity.”
“PR stunts are not sexy.”

I think we need to realise that these stories are not for our benefit. Not for fans. I think its for their movie investors saying “see…invest in this fake relationship.” They are not talking to us.

There is such a real thing as a power couple relationship. People who are good for one another personally and professionally. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz are a good example of a real business and pleasure relationship. Carole Lombard and Clark Gamble, Ozzy & Harriet, Brangelina, etc. Why can’t CP find someone who fits both needs? Why does he sell himself short for a few million when the POWER of LOVE is the real money maker? He ends up looking miserable in the process and it does nothing for his fan base.

For some reason publicists today decide to create fake relationships using people who are not compatible with each other. Perhaps it is symptomatic of a dying industry where the magic just isn’t there anymore. I remember reading about a pop star (I forget her name) who said that actors and athletes always approach her about doing a PR relationship, just to keep people talking about them. She always turns them down because she said she wants real love.

We need to turn them down too. Since they perpetuate this fakery to get us to talk about them then let’s not give them what they want. Talk about CP when he was happy with someone else. Or better still talk about real couples. Let’s start by listing hot people who are really in love.

clingy gf @ 12/10/2012 at 8:33 pm

another name for the Beard – Kirk’s Kling-on!! haha

Honest Question @ 12/11/2012 at 12:11 am

If Chris is gay will someone please explain that whole hooking up with Audrina Patridge thing to me. Seriously, I don’t get it.

Chris Pine “hooked up” with :
Audrina Patridge, Olivia Munn, Natalie Walker, Jasmine Waltz, Laura Vandervoort ,Olivia Wilde, Dominique Piek
What’s special about AP?
Oh! what a private guy Chris Pine is!!

Honest Question @ 12/11/2012 at 4:36 am

@LOL 2 – I just read somewhere that his PR advised him to dump AP because she was bad for his image. If they’re the ones who usually set up beards than what was that about? I only learned recently what bearding was so I’m not sure how it works and was hoping someone would be kind enough to explain it to me. I hope my comment didn’t come off as snarky because I didn’t mean for it to. I don’t have an opinion either way right now. I’m honestly just trying to get the facts & figure out how it all works so I can form my own opinion.

@Honest Question:

Sorry I didn’t mean to be short with you. I’ll explain as best as I can. Please keep in mind that this is my take on it and is not gospel :)
At the time Chris Pine was seen with AP, it was just after Star Trek, which was a huge success. He plays Capt Kirk who is portrayed as a bit of a womanizer. It would not do to have a gay actor play this part as it is widely thought by HW execs that the public will not buy into this. So they fix them up with a fake girlfriend – a beard.
When PR fixes up a beard they have no idea how the public will accept this. No one liked AP. There was quite the ruckus about CP “dating” AP. Almost all the gossip sites at the time said that CP could do much better than that. They called her “ceiling eyes” if I remember right. Being a new “star”, Pine’s people probably decided another gf would suit his rising star image better. so that was the end of that bearding game and they moved on to Munn. Keep in mind that these reality stars/models agree to beard so they get something out of it too. usually it’s the public getting to know them better and maybe a part in a TV series or a movie. In short to further their careers. So all win except the poor public who get totally mislead but who cares as long as they make the $$$….

Honest Question @ 12/11/2012 at 2:26 pm

@LOL 2 – Thank you, that explains a lot. It’s sad people think it’s necessary and is quite decietful. I can understand now why people get so irritated, it’s hard to respect anyone who does that. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me :)

notConfusedAnymore @ 12/11/2012 at 6:56 pm

@Honest Question:
“It’s sad people think it’s necessary and is quite decietful. I can understand now why people get so irritated, it’s hard to respect anyone who does that. “

I agree. The thrill is gone. Down with SHOWMANCE. We want GLOWMANCE where the love doesn’t just show, it GLOWS!

notConfusedAnymore @ 12/11/2012 at 6:59 pm

Oh yeah, is it my imagination or is he starting to look a little like Gilligan from Gilligan’s Island?

I’m not being petty here, its just that well, hurl-friend doesn’t take care of his skin. It looks a little dry and wrinkly. She doesn’t not love him because “A woman takes care of her man.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All