Lindsay Lohan Watches The Wanted at Z100's Jingle Ball 2012!

Lindsay Lohan Watches The Wanted at Z100's Jingle Ball 2012!

Lindsay Lohan flashes a smile while leaving the 2012 Z100 Jingle Ball held at Madison Square Garden on Friday (December 7) in New York City.

The 26-year-old actress was recently spotted in Philadelphia and Boston to attend concerts, featuring The Wanted.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lindsay Lohan

Z100′s Jingle Ball performers included The Wanted and Justin Bieber.

Before the concert, The Wanted chatted with MTV News about their feud with One Direction.

“It seemed to start as a joke,” band member Jay McGuiness said. “But then the tone got a little bit nasty, so I just like to see how they feel about it, because I didn’t like what I read. I think it’s probably best that we peace a little at Christmas.”

25+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan, The Wanted, and Justin Bieber attending Z100′s Jingle Ball

lindsay lohan watches the wanted at z100 jingle ball 2012 01
lindsay lohan watches the wanted at z100 jingle ball 2012 27
lindsay lohan watches the wanted at z100 jingle ball 2012 28
lindsay lohan watches the wanted at z100 jingle ball 2012 29

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

memikeyounot @ 12/08/2012 at 2:55 am

Lindsay looks swollen.

that picture of lindsay is gonna give me nightmares

Nightwish @ 12/08/2012 at 4:06 am

The ever-morphing face of Lohan is difficult to behold. If she would only live a healthier lifestyle and stay off drugs, i think she would be as beautiful as she was 2 years ago.

Homegirl is looking rough. Years ago she was literally one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood – now it’s like one of those before and after drugs campaigns.

GossipGirl @ 12/08/2012 at 4:47 am

Such a mess :(

OliverSilla @ 12/08/2012 at 5:02 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

OMG she old olddddddd @ 12/08/2012 at 5:52 am

oh God she is just 26 years old? I’m 30 and I can for sure say that I look way way wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than her with all the money she has got to look better.

she look like an 80 years old woman who is trying very hard to stay young………lol

The Wanted kinda has the cheerleader affect going on. Together they look fine, but individually they are all very unattractive.

@Nightwish: 2 years ago? more like 6 years ago

@Nightwish: 2 years ago? more like 6 years ago

@Nightwish: 2 years ago? more like 6 years ago

What happened to lohans face and why is she is shipping this tweenie band?

oh noooo
drugs again ??

she turned into an ugly witch and looks older than dina

@RupertSanders: You’re lying right? Because she looks nothing stunning.
The drugs, alcohol, partying, and damn lip injections messed her up. She looks 26 going on 46.

She should keep her mouth close cause it makes me think of that slimy vikram chatwal and his **** in her mouth… major ewww

Lindsay looks like a bad Elvis Presley wax statue! Scary!

Forget her looks, I think her brains must be fried, because what person in their right mind, with so many problems and going to court next week, decides to jump on the tour bus and go on the road with a tweenie band as a groupie?! She has four new charges against her, has broke probation, the IRS froze all her accounts and she goes touring with a boy-band. I think it’s official; dumbest celebrity on the planet!

i am 70 yrs. old and my parents took from me like LL. i took to the streets and was a wino at 17,quit school and lived with a family of a friend. i didn`t went to viet nam hoping to get killed(but). kept going with
my sorry life. i drank heavy and did drugs till about 2005. some of you are right when you say that her brain might be fried. THAT`S BECAUSE
SHE WANTS TO GET AWAY FROM WHAT HAS AND IS HAPPENING.
do you think you are helping by kicking her while she is down. all of you
judging LL are the dumb ones, and you probably don`t make a pimple
on LL butt. see what you have accomplished!!!!

Always the best content from these prioigdous writers.