Chris Brown: Grammy Nominee for 'Fortune'!

Chris Brown: Grammy Nominee for 'Fortune'!

Chris Brown heads out of his hotel and drives to his concert venue in a white Lamborghini on Friday (December 7) in Paris, France.

The 2013 Grammy Award nominations were announced last week and the 23-year-old singer is nominated for Best Urban Contemporary Album for his latest album Fortune!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Brown

Chris will go up against Miguel‘s album Kaleidoscope Dream and Frank Ocean‘s album Channel Orange.

“Paris our 1st show was aaammaazziinggg! Can’t wait for show 2 sunday!” Chris tweeted after his show.

chris brown grammy nominee for fortune 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

he is so handsome

It’s official: there is no such a thing as talent recognition nowadays. I guess everyone should expect to win a Grammy, even the ones singing in the shower since this is how they lowered the standards of who should really earn such a prestigious award. It’s pathetic really.

Disgusting black nigg@ monkey.

Mickey Mouse @ 12/09/2012 at 1:58 pm

I would like to know where he would have been if none of that ish hadn’t happened …

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:15 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:15 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:15 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:16 pm

congrats CB, and may all the haters say Amen!

notyourfriend @ 12/09/2012 at 3:31 pm

congrats CB, and all the haters say Amen!

this is disgusting, they nominated women boxer, can’t stand him in music industry!

i used to be a fan but i really do think he is an idiot now, but you gotta admit it, rihanna is the dumber one cuz she pleaded him to date her even though he beat half her face in. for people to stop hating on him, he needs to get out the limelight, settle down with a normal girl and prove he aint no gangsta wannabe woman beater cuz thats all i see…

I’m French and I remember going to his concert in Paris back in early 2009. I wasn’t a fan, I was going there with friends. It was one week before the whole incident with Rihanna. I can’t believe it’s been over 3 years already. Time flies. And you know what? It was great.. I think it’s a shame that all of this happened because he was actually good. Very good live. He’s talented, really. I could have almost become a fan lol. Now, he made a huge, probably the biggest mistake in his life when he lost it and hit Rihanna. He obviously lost me there. In no way I can possibly accept that so yes, I agree that he’s not somebody to look up to but you have to recognize that he’s good at what he does. The boy can sing and dance and no matter how much you hate him, I think it’s not that bad that he gets awards. He’s not being rewarded for the jerk he is but for his “job”. Anybody can make a mistake and hope for another chance at work, right? I know a lot of people say that he’s not regretting what he did and acts aggressively still, but put yourself in his position.. If it were you and everybody was constantly reminding you about that incident believing you’ll never change when all you want to do is change? Ha. I know it’s crazy but I would go crazy and be mad too to those hateful people. And I’d probably have a hard time changing my manners too.. NOW, that being said….. I believe the dumb one in this is Rihanna. She’s the one stupid enough to go back to him. I’m sure people will never forgive him but let him do his thing a little bit.

congrats bobo chris !!!

And Bieber was so pissed out he didn’t get a Grammy nomination “cuz he worked so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”. Yeah, sure.

Looking more and more like a crackhead everyday, I swear him and riri are the new Bobby and Whitney….and we saw how all that turned out.

The Grammy awards are utter nonsense. The MTV awards are more accurate towards nominating artists and that’s saying something as they thrive on sucking the dicks of talentless pop wannabes.

If I wanted to know what the best music of today was I certainly wouldn’t look towards the Grammys.

I mean Chris Brown is entertaining, I must admit he is able to perform but at least this isn’t as bad as some nominations.

I mean Taylor Swift for record of the year? Rihanna has 3 nominations? LFMAO has one?

I am confused to why Florence only has two. Lana Del Rey way snubbed. Ed Sheeran should be in the new artist catergory, hell I’d even argue that One Direction should be there too based on the success that they’ve had this past year.

Although I am happy for Mumford, Jack White, Fun, Black Keys, Janelle Monae, and the Civil Wars among others for their nominations.

How butthurt people get when someone talk about this guy. Everyone is ready to hit the downvote button.Must be a sad life, venting you angst on the internet. Stay mad people.

@Max:

You are such a hater! The mistake Chris made was in his personal life. Therefore his music/job should not be taken away. You have rappers and other criminals nominated for grammy’s. Sit the hell down and get the hell over it. This goes for you and every other HATER AND BULLY. When you bully him you too are an abuser. You are sick and disgusting. You want to ridicule him but you are not doing what he’s doing to help D.V and break the cycle. The more you and everyone else hounds him about the incident the more likely he will beat other women. Lets stop it and have him continue the road of helping D.V and ending the cycle. Things that are positive. Think positive think about the good he does and his talent. After all, he is getting paid for his music and talent. Not his personal life! If your holding a grudge against someone you don’t even know then you need some professional help. You have anger problems and issues. Get help!

@Max:

Are you also going to ***** and complain when its 2020 about this issue? Rihanna is not innocent. Rihanna deserved to be beat. She abused him and her brothers not to mention past boyfriends. She admitted all of this. She assaulted him before that day and the entire relationship. She is not an innocent victim. Do not make a mockery of REAL VICTIMS.

She broke a bottle over her own brothers head. She put her hands on Chris, so he snapped and retaliated. She should not have abused him. She assaulted him in the car with her shoe and he snapped. That is not a victim. You do not go putting your hands on anyone and then cry victim. She should have been charged. I am so sick and tired of you all painting her as victim and trying to protect this woman. She is an utter nutcase.

Just because you are a girl does not give you the right to attack a man and think they can’t hit you back. We have battered women and men defenses because humans can only take so much before the snap and retaliate, whether by murder or attempted murder or whatever.

She beat him numerous times. If she is capable of hitting someone first why should that person shes hitting, be abused and not defend themselves? Cause she’s a girl? We wanted equality and if you are a girl and you are manly enough to hit a man you are manly enough to take a punch from a man. After all, its self defense.