Miranda Kerr: Victoria's Secret Photo Shoot Sneak Peek Pic!

Miranda Kerr: Victoria's Secret Photo Shoot Sneak Peek Pic!

The 29-year-old model recently tweeted a new picture from an upcoming Victoria’s Secret fashion campaign shoot, where she is modeling a pair of bra and underwear!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miranda Kerr

“Good afternoon world. Shooting @victoriassecret with @frankiefoye and @rmsbeauty. Sending love and light đź’‹” Miranda tweeted, along with the pic earlier in the week. Check it out below!

miranda kerr victorias secret photo shoot sneak peek pic 01
miranda kerr victorias secret photo shoot sneak peek pic 02
miranda kerr victorias secret photo shoot sneak peek pic 03
miranda kerr victorias secret photo shoot sneak peek pic 04
miranda kerr victorias secret photo shoot sneak peek pic 05

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

pumpkin headed twaaaaat

Orlando deserves a better wife, he is a good man. I didn’t see them as a family..

oh, miranda again. doing what she does best – parading around NYC for photo ops.

Miranda & Orlando are Dunz @ 12/09/2012 at 7:36 pm

I thought she was flying back to London to see him? Wonder why that got cancelled *cough Leo cough*. They should both be ashamed of themselves, and she sure does love calling the paps!

Orlando Fan @ 12/09/2012 at 8:01 pm

She was indeed supposed to fly to London this very weekend to meet Orlando. So that was obviously a lie or some excuse to try to hide that she was in fact staying in NY to party with Leo. I don’t trust this girl.

JJ, you are posting her a bit much lately. Much more than other sites:(

What's next? @ 12/09/2012 at 8:10 pm

What happened with visit to Orlando on friday…?

As expected @ 12/09/2012 at 8:15 pm

@4, 5, 7:
You all realized that she is full of it. A cheater, that’s what’s she is.

Where is her wedding ring?

mary jane @ 12/09/2012 at 8:33 pm

@Carla Its Orlando who chose to have a trophy wife. I’m sure he wasn’t thinking of her in an apron with a hoover in her hand when he went for her.

Fooled much @ 12/09/2012 at 8:43 pm

Does she think people can get fooled by her pretending she is going to meet Orlando in London? C’mon. She hasn’t left NY, she is not wearing her wedding ring and she goes out dining on a Saturday night all dressed up. But guys, remember…. her and Leo DiCaprio are “just” friends. Yeah right.

another trampire……..

Terrible Twos @ 12/09/2012 at 9:03 pm

She’s photographed a lot going to dinner but we never know who with.
I wanna see her dinner companions!

No Wedding Ring @ 12/09/2012 at 9:09 pm

She’s not wearing a ring, she was supposed to go to London to see Orlando but didn’t, and now she’s still in NY with Leo. They’re over! Poor Orlando

She is in New York WITH LEO? You must know something that others don`t. Please, share!

She is an idiot. Her whole brand is based on her wholesome, good but sexy girl image including her marriage and family with Orlando Bloom.
If it wasn´t for him she wouldn´t be by no means as famous as she is now. Risking her family and her fame for Leo diCaprio is just beyond stupid, Leo is the new Jack Nickolsen, he is not serious about anyone, he will change his gf every couple months and pick a new VS girl, he will never settle down.
Also poor Flynn.

Is it confirmed that she is involved with Dicaprio? Until then you should just chill. BTW Dicaprio dated 2 VS girls, Gisele and Erin.

Love her! She’s my favorite angel.
Such a beautiful woman!

She is amazing!

Hey morons @ 12/09/2012 at 10:06 pm

Miranda is in London with Orlando.
And still with this Leo garbage?
Garbage that even the tabloids don’t buy? Are you admitting that you are dumber than the tabloids?
LOL!

You idiots do realive that continuing to harp on the Leo non-story just makes you look even more pathetic than you already do. if that is even possible.
You delphidiots lower the bar every time you post, and keep crawling right under it.

She tries not to wear her rings to photo shoots. She has said this herself.
And since she is now in London, I guess that makes you losers look like fools. LOL!

We saw one of her dinner companions photographed with her last Saturday. Lily Aldridge was pictured getting out of the same car. You remember, when they went out WITH A GROUP OF FRIENDS that just happened to include Leo.

@mary jane: and I’m sure he didn’t think his wife would be such a fameho either.

These pics are from a few days ago. She’s now in London.
You haters are a bit behind, aren’t you.

@Hey morons: You don’t know how to read – it does say she is in New York and you know she is with Orlando because?

Terrible Twos @ 12/09/2012 at 10:18 pm

@25 – No I don’t remember, I’m not following that closely.

She is so gorgeous! And her style is amazing.
New style icon.

She was in NY when these photos were taken….a few days ago.

Fooled much @ 12/09/2012 at 10:21 pm

If she is in London then why is it mentioned above
“Miranda Kerr shows off her legs for days as she heads out to dinner on Saturday night (December 8) in New York City.” ?

Yeah, like gossip site are always right? *rolleyes*
These pics are from Friday afternoon/evening. They showed up on The Fashion Spot first.

where did you read she was in London? Can you post a link please?

I don’t know where they saw that info, but I have seen several tweets bout both Orlando and Miranda being seen in London. And Miranda was spotted at the airport.
I don’t consider twitter to be very reliable, but everything seems to fit, so I’m willing to believe that she really is in London.

Bellazon had them up early Saturday morning as well.

These weren’t taken on Saturday night, and she’s coming out of a photo shoot, not heading to dinner. That isn’t their apartment building, it must be where the shoot was taking place.

Daily Mall @ 12/09/2012 at 10:40 pm

Daily Mail is also reporting she went out on Saturday night in NYC. Are they wrong too?

The Daily Mail? Wrong?
Are you KIDDING!
LOL!
TOO D*MNED FUNNY!
Anyone who believe that rag is a beacon of truth needs to be commited…PRONTO!
If these pics are from Saturday night, how did they show up on the internet Saturday MORNING????
The Mail just picked up someone else’s gossip. Or JJ did.
Either way, they are both wrong.

@ha ha...#1,2,3,4,5,6,7 etc... @ 12/09/2012 at 10:45 pm

What a loser posting the first 7 comments & then being the first to whinge & moan that she’s featured too much…….lol……how dumb can you be!

@terrible twos @ 12/09/2012 at 10:52 pm

You calim that you don’t follow her closely. You said the same thing (several times) in the last thread. Yet here you are. Again.
Interesting.

OK, relax. We’re just trying to figure out what’s what. It’s not a conspiracy.

Then do some research and stop arguing with people who have told you where to find the truth.
Citing the Daily Mail as a resource is enough to get that reaction from anyone.

Says a member of a group of people still trying to push the Leo story.
We wouldn’t put anything past you lot.

Miranda tweeted a photo of NY taken on the morning of Dec. 8. So she was def in NY going out to dinner like it is mentioned above! OK?

Terrible Twos @ 12/09/2012 at 11:04 pm

@43 HAHAHA. On the last thread I was discussing with you (maybe, or several yous – you never post a moniker so it’s hard to tell), had nothing to do with following Miranda’s every move.
I come to just jared for sh*ts and giggles and look at what all the celebs are doing.
Miranda is featured here EVERYDAY. So yeah, I do see her.
But if you think I’m twitter stalking or remember exactly what she did last weekend – Please.

Fooled much @ 12/09/2012 at 11:04 pm

is it so difficult to post a link of where it says she is in London? So far I didn’t find any. So stop pretending things unless you show evident proof she is not in Dicaprio’s company. Period.

How EXACTLY does being there in the MORNING prove that she was there that NIGHT?
And please explain how these photos SUPPOSEDLY taken Saturday NIGHT, showed up om the internet Saturday MORNING?
We’ll be waiting.

We’ve never seen her photographed with Leo. And ALL reports only spoke of them in a group. So why don’t YOU prove that she has EVER been in his company alone? Put up of shut up.
But nothing changes the fact that these pictures were not taken Saturday night. Nothing.

I don’t see Leo in these pictures, do you?
There you have it. She’s not in Leo’s company. You asked for proof, you got it.
LOL!
Idiot.

Is that NY? Or is that somewhere in England?
That landscape sure feels more like England than NYC.

And she’s still here.
LOL!
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

@Fool much @ 12/09/2012 at 11:27 pm

Actually, since you are the one making the accusation, the burden of proof is on you.
Prove that there is anything but friendship between them, or drop it. Even the gossip rags have dropped it, because they know that it leads to nothing. But you haters can’t seem to let go of it. That really does make you look bad when even the gossip mongers show more logic than you do.

The picture with the taxis? That was taken very early in the morning, and it doesn’t look like her neighborhood. On the way to the airport, maybe?

seriously my day feels incomplete with this “model/business woman/girl who walks around doing pis*s all”

To and from photo shoots. To and from meetings. To and from playdates with her beautiful son. To and from interview tapings. To and from doing everything a busy working model mom should be doing.
I’d say that the one doing “pis*s all” is you. A hater stalking her across the internet complaining about a woman who has never done anything to you.

@@56: well not across the internet and i work, but thank you.. :)
your input is as useless as your need to wipe this b&tches as*s.. who doesn’t know YOU!!!!!!!

Not across the internet? Are you saying that you stalk her in person! GASP!
Sicko.

But you think that spewing venom at a woman who doesn’t know you exist is ‘useful’? LOL!
Idiot.

@@58: aren’t you smart? *GASP* you’re an as*shole :)

@@58: thanks moron – but you’re paying attention, aren’t you? OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

But aren’t you paying attention to me, too? After all, you responded to my post first, right?
OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Vulgar, desperate and hypocritical is no way to go through life, dearie.
But watching you do it is is hysterical LOL!

@48.fooled much @ 12/10/2012 at 2:20 am

What I don’t understand is why do YOU care so much about whether she’s in London or not???

Or how many times she’s featured on JJ or The Daily Mail.

How does it in any way effect your life???

Why do you have to be the first to post negative comments over and over again & then green arrow them???

Why are you so obsessed by Miranda???

The only reason that makes any sense is that you’re jealous of her!

Now why can’t you be honest and tell us the reason for the jealousy???

My guess is that you’re an Orlando Bloom fan & you’re envious that their happily married with a gorgeous son.

Am I right???

@@62: is is is it? great. now you can continue masturbating to miranda kerr’s photos…

@mary jane: I am also thinking that she chose him because of the social exposure that she would be in and so her end would be the trophy wife. Come on, they are both trophies for each other. If not for the husband’s ego, for her career as well. I use to like Miranda, but her constant exposure and using her image to be the “best wife” or “best mother” is played pretty much by any starlet in Hollywood who wants to be the “best” when they all end up being otherwise. So in the end, she is not much any different anymore.

So right now people don’t know if she’s in NYC or London, but for what I see, haters consider that if she’s in NYC, that´s hard rock proof that she’s cheating with Leo DiCaprio…eeer, what??
Just out of curiosity, do you also grasp at straws to try to break families with unfounded rumours in real life? Because if you do you should get help. Honestly.

i’d say i’m surprised she’s on this site so often but i mean they have paris hilton on here so it doesn’t matter. They so the same amount of nothing

@taz
Hating Miranda is not enough reason to insult all the models on the Earth saying they do nothing, you know?

@What?: ahahah you think someone leaving comments on a blog will split up (or save) a marriage? do you live in jumanji?

@What?: well if you could read and comprehend a sentence it’d be nice — i was ONLY referring to miranda kerr as this is her thread.

No, I don’t. But many of these people think they’re the centre of Miranda´s universe and that everything she does is “damage control” to avoid the consequences of their “witty” observations, so they do.
Forget about celebrities, imagine they do this in real life with their neighbours. Then again, maybe they only do this because they hide behind anonymity and think that’s the excuse they were waiting for to behave like a snake.

@taz (71)
Since Miranda Kerr does photoshoots, runways, covers of mags, etc, you know, what models do, you are insulting all of them.

@What?: ugh you’re stupid. bye.

yes, there is a bulldog sitting at the door of Miranda threads ready to pounce on any unsuspecting victim. i reckon jared and company tries to protect her reputation from getting smeared as much as possible on the threads seeing as she is spending a lot of money to have pics posted on the site all the time. so u can look but u cannot say anything bad about her. i dont see what the fuss is about her looks are average at best.

@lancelot @ 12/10/2012 at 5:52 am

What are you talking about? There are lots of comments saying bad and even horrible things about her. In fact, it’s the comments that say good things about her the ones that get thumbs down, and sometimes get hidden for that. If someone has to play the opressed victim card it’s the people who make positive comments, and we don’t do it.

@@lancelot: “oppressed victim card”.. said by a white girl no doubt.. don’t use the term “oppressed” in a miranda fu<king kerr thread to get your point across.

Not allowing someone to use a word is a form of oppression.
And you have it difficult to judge me as a person without knowing me based on my race, as I am white in every country except for the US, where I’m not, so not even I know what race I am.

@@no: LOL bullsh<t!
…and you're not oppressed because you can't say something on a blog.

go away

you're disgusting

I am one of the few people who hasn’t insulted, slandered or judged anyone on this thread, so for the moment I think I’m the least disgusting person here.
And if you read (properly) what happened, I never complained about being oppressed, it was “lancelot” the one saying that some people here are poor victims that can’t say anything bad about MK. I said the exact opposite, that everyone here could say whatever they wanted.
Then again, why bother to know what happened if you can just insult someone just because, right?

@@no: LOL
you’re no victim -x- it’s a celebrity blog
disappear please

This is the second time that I tell you that I’m not a victim and have never claimed to be one, “lancelot” did.
If you want, I can repeat it a third time, but it won’t make you look very good…you decide.

I’m a fan of Miranda Kerr, but if she chooses leo over orlando, then she’s a STUPID b*tch! i really hope they’re just friends.. poor Orlando.

LOL! Haters are usually the first to post on her threads, since they are the ones who troll the internet looking for news, and you claim that there is a “bulldog” sitting at the ready to defend her?
*eyeroll*
I guess that we are back to the haters who post a dozen times claiming that fans are obsessed because they post once.
Are you just angry that we caught you in yet MORE LIES??
Poor babies.
LOL!
Yeah, that’s it.
Pathetic.

If you really are a fan of Miranda’s then you would know that the story is completely fabricated.
It is so stupid that even the tablids themselves said that it was nothing. The only ones who keep bringing it up are hatefilled idiots with sad litt;e lives. Idiots who evidently only feel good about themselves when they are trying to bring down a woman who has never harmed a hair on their heads. A woman whose only crime is being beautiful, successful, and married to Orlando Bloom.

Why did you change socks? You were ‘Uh’ just on the previous page.
What scared you off?

@@no: lolll is that what you think? you think i’m scared of a blog so i’d change my name? hahahaaaaaaa good luck with yourself

Well, with your hair trigger vulgarity it’s obviously you.
Why deny it? Why not fly your sock flag high like the other idiots who admitted to being socks?
Denying it just makes you look more ridiculous.

@@no: the only person who continues to be ridiculous is you
like i said if it was me i wouldn’t change my name who am i suppose to be scared of? you? ahahahahansjndsjndsk no

I’am not a Miranda fan, I don’t even can say her resume as a model, apart from her VS work. I’am only here to read the comments because it’s involving Leo and he’s the one I care about. For the one here that said Leo is gargabe, take care with your words, this is very insulting for anyone not only for him, and you probably don’t know nothing about Leo to call him like that. All I know is that this rumors on internet are all made up and fake, they were on the same parties and so what? Margot and Cameron were at other parties with Leo as well and that doens’t mean he’s dating one of them. But off course media love scandals so they found entertaining to invent a flirt between Miranda and Leo to create polemic, they love this kind of stories. And it seems some people here are ignoring the fact that media made up all types of crap. Leo is friends with Orlando way before he met Miranda and as I know Leo is not disrespectful with married woman and even more with a woman that have a kid, Leo is single. So please stop with this non sense about Miranda and Leo being a couple because this don’t exist.

I haven’t seen this woman trying to hide from the photographers once. I haven’t seen her trying to hide her son from being photographed, even going to the playground is a photo op for her. And her fans call Leo garbage based on a rumor?

How people want to believe she is in London, when is obviously she is in New York!

In conclusion, Miranda Kerr is a two-faced hore.

I think that people were caling the rumor “garbage”, not Leo.

You people are all so gullible. It is just gossip and you are all falling for it. So sad.

Haha some of you are the epitome of bitter, jealous, or insecure women on the internet. Miranda is pretty and seems sweet. Wtf is your problem?

@Miranda & Orlando are Dunzo: Why would Miranda call the paps? She is a very famous model and is well liked. If you want a loser who calls the paps its people like Kim Kardashaina and Frieda pinto. These two fuggies have not talent and are famous for nothing.

Besides doesn’t she live in NY? Where alot of other celebs live?
I would rather see Miranda than Miss Sex Tape or the Slum Girl.

@A: Its pure jealosuy. I agree. People call the Slum Girll beautiful but she not and has no real talent. Ugly,untalented slum filth. People even keep Miss Sex Tape by watching her stupid show and buying her ugly products.

so can anyone PLEASE give us the link that mentions Miranda is in London or what?

imso tired ofthisbiach

You idiot haters just can’t help but be vulgar, can you.
You know what they say…
The use of profanity is the sign of a weak mind…
And never has that phrase fit so well. LOL!!

eventually miranda will get even more pics on here when her marriage to orlando bloom dissolves, which it will. she’s cute though, i’d come back as her in my next life

can this who*re go away now?
more young actors need publicity, not this idiot

I often wonder if Orlando is at home trying on her lingerie while she’s out getting her picture taken.

@oy: lollllllll i wonder if he swings that way

The London mention is by @imthatbrowngirl on the 9th, apparently her father saw Miranda at the airport in London. Interesting enough if you believe twitter the Orlando only arrived 12 hours ago, according to @heeyybritt. Believe what you will but fact is it’s been extremely quiet on Kerrs front; very unlike her. They either arrive all lovey dovey on the red carpet tomorrow or will divorce soon (or both).

She hiding her arm?

NY Daily News claims that in spite of her plan to go to London she stayed in NYC and was seen all over the city over the weekend ( but still having plans to meet her hubby for Christmas ).

A girl on twitter said that Orlando was on her plane to London on the 7th. Someone spotting him on the street does not say when he arrived anywhere.
Miranda was spotted by an adult, not some tweenie.
And we all know how wrong gossip rags are. Pictures taken on Friday, and rags claiming that they were from Saturday is proof of that. And if she was “all over the city”, where are the pictures?
Hmmm?

This thread gives new meaning to denial… lol

Yeah, the haters look more pathetic every day.
They will never learn.
BTW
@107
That girl tweeted that she was “leaving for the airport soon” on Friday.
That means that Orlando got to London on Friday night or early Saturday morning (not sure of flight schedules between Capetown and London).

It’s about a 16 hour flight. So if he was on a plane that afternoon/evening, he would have arrived in London early Saturday.

I have a question….what makes everyone think that she was supposed to go to London on Friday? Did she say that? Or did ‘a source’ say that?

Miranda was in Madrid for the Mango launch.
Nice to know that Madrid is just a short flight from London.
She looks amazing, as usual.

NO NO NO!
Just because they have pics of her in madrid, doesn’t mean anythinggggg!!!
She’s still in NY with LEOOOOOOO!!!
LOL!

This thread is a joke!

“Despite reports Miranda Kerr was flying to London to see her hubby, Orlando Bloom, last Friday, the model stayed put in New York City, flashing her pretty face around town and being photographed outside her hotel on Saturday where the Victoria’s Secret tweeted “Good Morning New York City.” But she and Bloom said to have plans to meet for Christmas.” – writes in New York Daily News. This is for people who think she is in London or somewhere else.

LOL!
So much stupidity.
We have proof that those pictures were not taken on Saturday.
And we also know that she was not photogragraphed outside of “her hotel”, since they have an apartment in the city.
She tweeted “god morning NYC” EARLY saturday morning on a busy street, most likely on her way to the airport.
The next tweet shows lanscape that is obviously NOT NYC.
Haters thinking that gossip sites are full of facts just shows how desperate they are.
So PATHETIC.