Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Malibu Beach with Nahla!

Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez: Malibu Beach with Nahla!

Halle Berry and her fiance Olivier Martinez take an afternoon stroll by the beach with her adorable daughter Nahla on Sunday (December 9) in Malibu, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 46-year-old actress and Nahla walked along the sandy shore together.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

It was recently revealed that Halle‘s latest film Cloud Atlas will be coming to stores on Blu-ray and DVD on February 5. Make sure to pick up a copy of the epic flick in case you missed it in theaters!

halle berry olivier martinez malibu beach with nahla 01
halle berry olivier martinez malibu beach with nahla 02
halle berry olivier martinez malibu beach with nahla 03
halle berry olivier martinez malibu beach with nahla 04
halle berry olivier martinez malibu beach with nahla 05

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Thank goodness Halle is walking. If she’d be driving, she would very likely run someone over and then flee.

Wasn’t there a movie with Halle and Olivier? Whatever happened to that?

They make me sick poor Nahla.

Did Oliver happen to bloody anyone?

@sillyme:

It probably went straight to DVD.

Olivers Jeans @ 12/10/2012 at 10:53 am

wtf?

Make this woman go away

This is Halle’s campaign to make us forget the bad publicity she & Olivier got from him beating up Nahla’s father. Halle makes sure she gets photographed as much as possible, then she pretends she wants to run to France because of all the photographers.

Now she wants everyone to see that things are “normal” so she went out with Olivier, then her and Olivier went walking on the beach with Nahla. All Olivier wants is for her to support him, and maybe he gets famous again so someone will hire him. Loser.

I can’t stand Halle and her drama queen ways. I hate what she is doing to Nahla. Olivier has no place around that kid. He is the one with uncontrollable rage issues. I am Team Gabriel all the way. I wish they would have stayed together, but now I see how crazy Halle really is, I am glad Ganriel got away from her.

Too bad she has to mess up Nahla. Nahla would have peace and safety and be happy with her father not Olivier. Olivier makes my skin crawl and I used to like him years ago.

PR stunt… All of a sudden she is happy to have the paps follow her around and she nor olive oil are throwing shade

SunnyAutumn @ 12/10/2012 at 11:24 am

What are they on a “Repair our Image campaign?” Fake smiles, wow.

SunnyAutumn @ 12/10/2012 at 11:25 am

“Come on Nahla, run around and play, like you do with your daddy” ROFLMAO.

Yes…they’re on an extensive damage control campaign with the general consensus from the court of public opinion aren’t buying it. Yet, Halle’s opnly doing what she knows what to do–pimp herself and Nahla in front of the pappis. Quit turning your kid into a Honey Boo Boo.

LMAROTF–no matter what she does, it’s not going to change her image with the majority…let her/them twirl. Hope Nahla will be okay through Halle’s/Ollie’s dysfunctionalism.

Celine Dion @ 12/10/2012 at 11:43 am

Eventually, Halle and Olivier will break up and she will move on to another white man and screw up his life, too..

No! I won’t be watching anything with that evil bĂ­tch in it. I’d rather read the book.

Dysfunktion Junction @ 12/10/2012 at 11:52 am

Part of this weekend’s installment of Dysfunktion Junction….more of Halle’s overkill.

Is this women for real? put NAHLA out their like that, coming halle get real

No one is buying this PR stunt! Halle, you are DONE!

I will make sure that I will never watch a movie with this woman ever, ever again. Going to a boxing match just after the incident shows the complete lack of class of this couple. I find seeing this man with the little girl after what happened while Halle’s PR team continue to try to trash her father… absolutely disgusting.

Well, if you MUST know,
Halle’s OTHER ex-boyfriend
has a new song out!!!

“News For You” is the name of the song
by none other than the fabulous… Eric Benet!!!

Found at http://www.youtube.com

Enjoy it. I know that I do.

prettydew @ 12/10/2012 at 3:50 pm

BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! I wonder how much of you are going to dislike this comment and how soon it will be ‘hidden due to low comment’, because I said something nice about this BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, WHO GAVE BIRTH TO A LOVELY LITTLE GIRL AND IS ENGAGED TO A COURAGEOUS MAN, A REAL MAN!!!!!!

Oh.
And by the way,
didn’t Halle have her two adorable dogs
eaten whole, by some sort of wild coyote
or desert wolf, or somethings many years ago?

What has THAT
have to do with THIS???

@prettydew: If you find this type of man to be a “real man”, you probably also find domestic violence against women normal and feel attracted to thugs. This lovely girl happens to be a mini copy of her lovely father.

I thought halle is against domestic violence what a big lier

boy o boy @ 12/10/2012 at 7:32 pm

that kid is not attractive, she is ugly like the mother.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All