Kristen Stewart Covers 'Marie Claire Australia' January 2013

Kristen Stewart Covers 'Marie Claire Australia' January 2013

Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Marie Claire Australia‘s January 2013 issue!

Here’s what the 22-year-old On the Road star had to share with the mag:

On what’s next: “I’m sort of bored now. I wanna work on something and maybe it doesn’t have to be an acting job. I’ve been hanging out with my dogs and my family and, to be honest with you, I’m still catching up on sleep. I’ve worked for two years solid, literally since Eclipse. But I’m itchy now. I wanna do something.”

On being in the spotlight: “I’m particularly weird because I don’t even like being looked at. A lot of actors love it and they love going out and literally doing it as an activity. I hate it.”

On fashion: “I’m a huge fan of the fashion world now that I’ve been allowed to be a part of it, even if oftentimes I don’t even know what I’m wearing,” she said indicating her current choice of denim and a faded T-shirt. But whenever I put on anything by Balenciaga I’m like, ‘Oh, that looks like Balenciaga!’ You can see it, you can pick it out of a rack.”

For more from Kristen, visit Marie Claire Australia! Bigger cover picture inside…

kristen stewart covers marie claire australia january 2013 01

Credit: Marie Claire Australia
Posted to: Kristen Stewart, Magazine

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Tram*ps are us!

Yeah, well, we don’t like looking at you either.

There she goes pretending to be ms. perfect and sexifying herself after her skan*ky scandal. The girl has no shame.

*Yawnnn*. The same things over an over again.

I hope a good, capable actress is not out of a job because Hollywood want a no-acting-ability girl to star in a movie.

Is she “sort of bored now” because she is not in a car getting her boob*s licked while poor Rob is waiting home on her? What a joke. I’m over her too.

And If you hate to be looked at then why are you covering million of magazines in a year?

Ariel - Former Fan @ 12/12/2012 at 12:18 pm

Golly, not again. Pretty soon she is going to be doing PETA half-naked, claiming it is for the animals. Whatever. Next.

If you hated being looked at, you wouldn’t have worn the most utterly sheer costumes on the Red carpet of a teen movie, and better still, you wouldn’t have taken your dastardly fling with that pig to the roads. Stop with being pretentious, we know your true colours now Kristen

“But I’m itchy now.” that made me laugh. after all we all know she been around the block.

"I'm Itchy" @ 12/12/2012 at 12:20 pm

-sleeping around does that sometimes

“But I’m itchy now. I wanna do something.”—- What itch is she talking about? If its sexual then all I can say is poor Rob! Everyone knows that Kristen screws around when she is bored

There’s not much going on in that cranium is there

i think she needs to stop acting for a year so she cant be seeing… She hated fashio now she loves it….

Is she itchy now because she contracted some thing for loser director?

Makes Perfect Sense @ 12/12/2012 at 12:24 pm

I don’t like being looked at and that is precisely why I’m in the movies and on mag covers.

EVERYONE INVOLVED IN TWILIGHT WILL BE SUED FOR STEALING MY WORK!!! YOU WILL PAY IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!

sorta bored, itchy, wanna do something – weird and dont’ like being looked at – huge fashion fan but never know what I’m wearing

YAYY!!! Is a Kristen Stewart article hereee!! Can’t wait to die laughing about the next comments and how much people hate her!

kristen looks pretty

I’m not surprised she’s bored, sneaking about having an affair is hard work. She doesn’t like being looked at, well, go work in a call center or Wall Mart.

Stop correcting others interviewes. I like when they do not guard thier feelings much. Like what I read. Big fan!

Ben Affleck @ 12/12/2012 at 12:50 pm

Awesome, I have something that needs to be worked on KStew.

biker mike @ 12/12/2012 at 12:51 pm

I just dont get why people talk about her, she is not attractive, she isnt sexy, and she cheats on her man, there are so many other actress’ more attractive and more talented than her, and more deserving,, she is a casting couch girl?

KHoe itchy and bored @ 12/12/2012 at 12:59 pm

the only cure is a Vagisil commercial

Maybe I’m a part of the “unpopular opinion” on her, but I kind of like her. I didn’t used to, but she just seems like a cool person to hangout with. I wouldn’t want to date her if I was a guy, because of the whole scandal, but people make mistakes. That shouldnt define a person. Just because she made a mistake doesn’t make her a bad person, it was just a bad decision. I mean, it’s not like she killed somebody! I’m sure multiple people posting on this have cheated. It’s unfortunate, but it’s not uncommon. I feel like there’s a double standard because she’s famous. I’m also not a fan of her acting skills and I absolutely hate Twilight, but idk there’s something about her I like.

Go ahead. Awaiting the thumbs down.

I actually happen to like Kristen and for all the dumbasses on this website saying stupid comments if you don’t like her that’s fine but don’t go around calling her a tramp she didn’t do anything to you she did her deed he forgave her get a life cuz she sure as hell is making more money than any of you idiots obviously she can act if directors pick her so do yourselves a favor and get a life cuz she is living hers in her big house with rob and all that money she has so i guess she gets the last laugh idiots.

The Kristen Stewart scandal is overblown because of who she is.What they did was make out which is definitely wrong.Not sure if it was once or more, but it wasn’t sex. That may very well matter to their partners even if it doesn’t matter to the public. Kristen apologized publically the same day the pics came out, and she and Rupert Sanders have not continued having any kind of relationship with each other.Both Kristen and Rob and Rupert and Liberty have attempted reconcilation. I think people” cough” Nonnies who are concerned about the kids would stop condemning and commenting on every website so this story would end. Don’t see how all the comments and stories help anyone especially the children. We know she was wrong and more important she know and the 41 year old Sanders was also wrong.Now that everybody have move on it s time to close this chapter .

bubbaness @ 12/12/2012 at 1:20 pm

Out of married men to hump on in backseats?

I found this in a psychology book my friend had titled ‘This Book has Feelings’ under a chapter The Power of Hatred and it made me think about when people, such as the nonstens, hate on people for ridiculous reasons and try to justify it. Maybe some of them have fallen into this mindset:

“As a general rule, we might expect that the more you dislike someone, the worse you’ll behave towards them. Perversely, cognitive dissonance suggests that the worse you treat someone, the more you’ll dislike them. This is because you need to justify why you acted so badly to them; and the more unpleasant you decide they are, the more they deserved it. You tell yourself you’re not a bad person for being unpleasant to them, they’re just getting that they deserve

Oh my God, people, she’s worked for TWO SOLID YEARS!!! She must be exhausted!! Poor baby!!

I can care less about her cheating scandal, she is not the first actor to cheat on her man and she wouldn’t be the last. However, I saw all the Twilight movies this past week because I wanted to see what all the hype is about. I liked the concept of it…vampire love story, I can see the appeal and why so many like the movies, but damn this chick cannot act to save her life. It was painful watching her; the heavy breathing, slow talking and lack of emotion was down right hedious. She needs acting lessons STAT!!

She is so zealous :)

@RupertSanders: For blowing you I guess ;)

I want to like this girl. But now that she is going out and about on her own talking, really…it’s just too painful. Someone competent, not her mother, should send her to school or give her a clue.

Pobert Rattinson @ 12/12/2012 at 3:15 pm

She is the biggest try hard & faker out there right now

I LOVE Australia and Australian people!!!!

oh wait, i should be here for that Kristen girl? hmm…naaaaah…..

I DON’T LIKE HER ANYMORE… ******

once a cheater, always a cheater.. sorry no better way to put it!

She is exhausted with two years? Imagine the poor Harry Potter cast…It only took them 10 years of their lives…

If she thinks working hard is 2 years long, this girl needs a wake up call. Golly, I cannot stand her elitist ways.

Full of herself @ 12/12/2012 at 5:01 pm

wow, Kristen does not like to be looked at — I suppose she prefers to be licked by a married douch-e-bag.

By the way Kristen, us mortals would like to not look at you either, but it appears you love magazine covers and cheating in public places so we cannot avoid you.

She is tired in 4 movies in 2 years? Some actresses do more than that in 1 year. She doesn’t like to be looked at but she has 8383938393838989 magazine covers out. Kristen is the lost Kardashian sister

i worry about the people who “claim” they do not like kristen yet you take the time to read about her, comment about her,watch her interviews.

if you are so judgemental about a person you have never met and who you know f**k all about, i feel bad for the people in your life that you actually know who have to put up with you. sorry if that last part sounds mean but who gives a f**k

Her stupid mug irritates the hell out of me. Can’t stand this famew***

She need’s to stop acting cause getting annoying with her same expression and comments from mags. I hate the spotlight blah blah blah just do something with your life then. Be happy with your life cuz your rich and should not be miserable you sl*ut.

People say nasty comment about her cuz she’s never happy and complains about her life and fame which is stupid.

The #1 and only unhappy actress out there other people are more bubbly and active etc.

@Fu: just cuz someone does not have a smile across their face 24/7 does not mean they are not happy.

Still she always does the same expression no offense!

Wow! She hates to be looked at even though she spent most of the Premieres for Breaking Dawn 2 showing her a.ss? This GIRL is a mass of contradictions.
Since when is she a huge fan of fashion? Oh, I forgot, when Balenciaga started paying her. Sometimes I wonder if she even remembers what she says from one interview to the next.
I get that she’s finding herself, but many starlets much younger than she is have more poise and direction. She looks like she’s just floundering about, which is dangerous. She’ll get bored and do something completely inappropriate again.
She needs a hobby. Acting can’t be all there is to anyone’s life. If it is for her, that’s just sad. Really, she’s probably one of those people who don’t feel comfortable in their own skin unless she’s in front of a camera pretending to be someone else.
Good luck to her, but this girl seriously needs to think about getting into therapy instead of her next job.

She definetely has social anxiety. I´m the same and i hate being looked at as well. Just watch her interviews, doesn´t get more awkward than that.

Her actions always contradictive with what she said. When will she realize that she’s one of the worst actresses, selfish, ungrateful and has ruined other people lives… Did her parents ever teach her about morality, religion and gratefulness?

I’ll scratch your itch

Let’s be clear. Kristen has no range whatsoever acting. Yet, she thinks she is the best thing to happen to Hollywood. She should be grateful that she even had work for two years.

Her acting is as dull as her whining constantly about being famous, but yet she refuses to seek another path.

Golly, is someone forcing her to be on that magazine cover? Is someone forcing her to act as horribly as she does?

its funny how women hate all hollywood women, and when it comes to a girl like Kristen, who doesnt like to be put in that category, and clearly does not belong to it, women dismiss her. Women are like that, that twisted.

@Girl: It is good that they dismiss her…since she is the worse role model..sleeping with married men is far from being just a little girl in the Hollywood.