Vanessa Hudgens: Virgin America Loft at LAX!

Vanessa Hudgens: Virgin America Loft at LAX!

Vanessa Hudgens hangs out in the new Virgin America Loft at LAX Airport while waiting for a departing flight in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress enjoyed the free WiFi and numerous power outlets to keep her comfy while waiting to head to New York City.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

“Sisters’ night out! Love having my sister with me in New York <3!" Vanessa recently wrote on her blog, along with a pic of the two, as well as a yummy looking gingerbread house. “Whatcha think about the gingerbread house we made??”

vanessa hudgens virgin america loft at lax 01
vanessa hudgens virgin america loft at lax 02

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Just hangin’ out for a commercial.

How is this even news of any sort at all? Just two pictures of her sitting down in an airport and the announcement that she made a gingerbread house?

BTW Vanessa seems to blog a lot. So what’s the difference between that and tweeting?

Vanessa has an incredibly beautiful face, large beautiful eyes and a perfect mouth. And she’s even beautiful without makeup.

she was in LA …

so cuteeeeeeeee

@lorel:
she was spotted today in NY, this is probaablly old

gorgeous as usual

And why do these two pictures look professionally shot if she’s supposedly waiting for a flight in an airport?

At least she’s smiling in one. She looks very cute in it too. See the difference it makes when she gives us a friendly smile instead of a smug smirk?

she looks so pretty. What is Vanessa going to do on her birthday? I was wondering where she’ll be, what she’ll do and everything… lol she looks gorgeous here….

gorgeous, baby vvvvvvvvvvveeee looks gorgeous. yayyy her birthday is coming!

@A:
balh balh balh

everyone, just ignore the trolls!

she is just so cute! and she looks adorable in that new fan pic!!

@anney I’m not trolling yet. I’m waiting for the regulars to show up to the party before I get started. I could care less about y’all hahah.

LOVE YOU VANESSA

LOVE YOU SO SO SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

What a gorgeous young lady! so she will be Sofia Vergara´s daughter in Machete Kills… can’t wait!!

Another minor role for her. I’ve known about Machete Kills for months and never knew that Vanessa was going to be in it. All I’ve heard about is Lady Gaga’s role in it. I guess Vanessa is taking the Kevin Bacon approach to acting. Just as many roles as you can get, regardless if they’re leads or if the movies are goods. It might work out for her. It won’t make her an a-lister, but if it works for her she’ll at least still have money when she’s older.

i was going to sleep and BAM, new Vanessa´s pictures! FINALLY!! i kind of like how now we don´t have pictures of her everyday going to the gym, or shopping (she is hardly never seen out shopping) so i love this kind of pictures!
she looks so gorgoeus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@A: Blah, blah. white noise, broken record. Meanwhile, V looks sooo pretty.

@A: Blah, blah. white noise, broken record. Meanwhile, V looks sooo pretty.

@A: Blah, blah. white noise, broken record. Meanwhile, V looks sooo pretty.

@A: Blah, blah. white noise, broken record. Meanwhile, V looks sooo pretty.

@A:
aren’t you an Ashley Tisdale fan? i don’t think YOU can talk about “small roles”. . and you should stop already, i think there´s everyday post about Ashley going to the gym, shopping, starbuck and all that on JJJr. Thats your place. We dont care about Ashley, and it looks like you are a little obssesed with Vanessa.. i guess you are another fan… lol

Sorry, don’t know why this posted so many times!

@Fan Here:
she looks soooooooooooooooooo pretty

@luna:
we all should ignore her, she is a hater.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 2:07 pm

Damn didnt think she even left NYC . But its good to see her she looks so damn cute.
@A
Go to he!! seriously

@luna Yes I’m a huge Tiz fan, funny that you know that considering I never see your screen name on Vanessa’s posts. And then we’re back to the popular belief that you guys just use fake names on here to rally support for your precious Hudge Pudge.

And sorry dear, but Ashley actually does leads.

@A:
lol are you blind? im on all her posts!

@HS hiya crazy!! How did your daily afternoon Vanessa worship ritual go today???

You know, Ashley’s working on a third album besides the five films she’s working on. Maybe if you pray hard enough to Vanessa she’ll start working on another album too, and for the third time Ashley’s can outsell V’s!!! Hahahahah.

she looks FLAWLESS!!! i know i’ve been saying – all her posts- how happy she looks now, she looks so relaxed, she looks happy, and the other day i saw those pictures with stella in a silks class, and m going to say it again, she looks completly happy in New York, i dont know, but Austin is really good for her.

@Fan Here:
that picture is just… wow… SHE IS STUNNING!!

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 2:17 pm

@A
blah blah blah. Same $hit, different day. I havent heard anything about ashley doing five films or another album than again i just dont care what she does. Maybe if i try real hard i could actually give a crap….Nope can’t do it,

@luna I’ve never noticed you. I’m interested in the mainstay crazies. Those who are still around past page three of comments. That would be mother BoHji, nurse Maria, resident whacko Haters Suck, lying Chelles and her alter ego Kelly the Liar, illogical tina, and the less zealous of the lot morethanwords who has been absent more recently, perhaps for this recent. The other “regulars” are the intellectual nightwish/intric8 and your most hardcore of trolls miss BO. You’ve never hit my radar before now.

flawless as usual

@A:
just check the posts, im always here…

@A: Are you talking about those voiceovers that Ashley does as leads? Ok, now you’re not only desperate but a joker too!

@A: Just keep trolling hard sweetie but you’re not going to get any Tisdale love here unfortunately. Better meander over to jjr. Vanessa is stunning as usual.

@HS yep, she’s working on a third album. I don’t know when it will be released yet, just that it’s been published that she has and that she has been recording some music. And yep five films coming out, Scary Movie, two Christmas movies that will be released during the holidays of 2013, the Great Migration film with Hudge (whenever that gets started filming) and they’re making a Phineas and Ferb film for theaters. Not to mention a super successful production company, oh and her cameo in that indie movie with Chris Evans, which I guess counts as a sixth film, although it is just a cameo. Oh and she’ll be voicing a new show.

More work than Vanessa.

@kylie I don’t need any love here. I can’t stand you guys lol. BTW you’re an Ashley hater. Seen you on her posts before. Yet another Hudge fan proving my point.

But seriously I don’t give a sh!t about you guys. You’re like the c-listers here. I like to bug the mainstays. We have a history. LOL.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 2:29 pm

@A
onece again i dont care. its not like im gonna be seeing those things anyway. i hate to tell you this but the world revolves around the sun that is not in spite of what you think ashley tisdale.

@A: You must have me confused with someone else. I don’t comment on Ashley’s posts.

@A: Well, we sideline posters…lol don’t give a sh*t about you either. So I guess we’re all good!

@HS Well I WILL be seeing Machete Kills, but because of Gaga not Vanessa. But the rest of her films I likely won’t. Still, Ashley’s a smart girl. She makes commercial moves. Scary Movie will be an obvious box office hit. As will Christmas movies released around the holidays. I can’t wait to see the yearly earnings of Ashley and Vanessa for 2013 and see how much more Ashley has made lol. While we’re at it, lets keep checking their facebook fans to see how many millions more Ashley continues to gain over Vanessa.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 2:37 pm

@a
I. DO. NOT. CARE. I Think youve been spending way too much time around the other haters youve finally lost your mind

these were taken on Halloween. They’re not recent.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 2:45 pm

@xo
how do you know that?

@A: the airport took the pics

@Haters Suck!: For starters, she’s been spending time with Stella in NY for the past week (I think there was a new fan pic either today or yesterday) and she’s wearing the same outfit she wore here http://www.justjared.com/2012/11/01/vanessa-hudgens-cat-ears-for-halloween/

which is when she flew back to NY

VANESSA HUDGENS!!! @ 12/12/2012 at 3:03 pm

@lorel: I find it confusing too :)

@HS Lookie. http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2010/03/ashley-tisdale-bel-air-high.jpg

Now if you’re going to walk around in sweats THAT’S how you should look. Since they’re all Vanessa wears, she really should take a note from Ashley. Just saying. ;)

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 3:10 pm

@A
yup thats trashley looking as fugly as ever. think my dog vomited something that looked better than her.
@xo
That sure as hell makes a lot more sense. No way she got back and forth across the country so qucikly just to go back again

@HS by the way the tag for that picture of Vanessa on the website it was posted on was “fugly.” Since you like that word. And the tag for Ashley’s picture was “beautiful.”

@A: Except not

and lol at comparing a red carpet pic that’s been edited to a pic of her leaving the gym with no make up on.

i love vanessa and everthing about her ¡¡¡¡

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 3:43 pm

@xo
A will always do that. Once she compared a pic of ashley on the red carpet to one of vanessa on set of Gimmie Shelter.. BTW vanessa still looked better. Its scary how close ashley comes to looking like the wicked witch of the west. I wonder if we threw water on her if she would melt

she looks pretty

@A:
is not our fault, or even Vanessa´s fault if Jared and other sites want to post this pictures and not, idk your idol´s pictures.

@Sam:
she is gorgeous, i still don’t understand how she manages to look always flawless and gorgeous.

@lorel:
this set was taken on October 30, when she was leaving LA.

@sam:
it is old. She is probably going to spend her birthday with her boyfriend. Last year she was with Austin in Costa Rica <3

@Fan Here:
now, that’s a gorgeous young woman! she looks so happy, i love how she is in New York with Austin. She looks so happy with him.

@HS ROFLMAO NO Vanessa did NOT look better in that picture. You’re so delusional. I’ve already said I think Charlize Theron is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. But if you took a picture from Monster and compared it to another hot starlet and said Charlize still looked better you’d be tripping. Anywayy…

@Laura woahhh you’re spamming your own idols posts. And BTW Just Jared definitely does post much more about Vanessa than Ashley. He shows an incredible bias towards Vanessa in general. But other sites??? No way. Ashley gets more coverage in general.

Beautiful smile cutie…things must be good these days!

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 6:01 pm

@A
You just dont get it do ya? I always have thought and always will think vanessa is better than ashley in every single way. You can cry and complain about vanessa having fans and people that like her but you’ll have to accept one of these days not everyone hates vanessa as much as you do. You and the other haters spam vanessa posts with irrelevant nonscense all the time i dont hear ya b!tching about that

Vanessa H @ 12/12/2012 at 6:14 pm

I Love you “A”. Spread positivity and it’ll come back to you! Wish you well!

Now this is what you call a natural beauty! Love the girl.

I’ll expect she’ll be spending her birthday with Austin. Saw some twitpics of her yesterday working out with drapes hanging from the ceiling. She’s just so flexible and fit. Looks just like a professional acrobatics artist.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:09 pm

@BOHJI: It was fascinating how she pulled off her signature duckface even while hanging upside down lol, wow your late to a new hudge post as usual

@Nightwish, anything to criticize the girl, huh. I prefer a duck face anytime to your KStew sullen sulky look. She always looks uncomfortable in her own skin and awkward . For starters, she’ll fall flat on her face if she’d tried hanging from the drapes.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:32 pm

Sam, Lorel, anney, maru, ol, fan here, luna, mollie – these are fans of pudgie who often multiple post on pages one and two, but you rarely see them deeper. Then they fade out, and Bohji, Maria, Tina, Hatersuck and italianmilf start popping up on pages 3 onward. So what exactly is the system with team Hudgens, Bohji? You guys post under different usernames on the first few pages but why is that?

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:33 pm

@BOHJI: Look at the top of this web page. Pudgie is flying commercial, Kristen is gettin on a private jet. I rest my case.

She has the most beautiful, clear and glowing complexion. Must do a lot of cardio and here’s to good genes…..

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 7:38 pm

@nightwish
how many conspiracy theories do you have? Everything seems to be one big conspiracy to you.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:41 pm

@Haters Suck!: Not a conspiracy dude, stating a fact and wondering why it is so. Such a trifle nowhere near necessitates use of the word ‘conspiracy’ dont ya think?

@Nightwish: Kristen Stewart could charter he own private 767 and she would still look like she just sucked a dozen lemons. Must be a drag to have so many haters. Word is that she is a very heavy smoker too…lots of free radicals messing about with her skin.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:46 pm

@CLAIRE: From the way she photographs, you would never think so. I thought she quit smoking? Doesn’t matter because she is absolutely mesmerizing in every photo she takes. At least she is widely recognized at the airport my dear, i dont exactly see a crowd around hudgie in that waiting room

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:47 pm

But to be fair Vanessa looks good. Pretty. Very pretty.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 7:50 pm

@nightwish
no id say conspiracy theorist is the perfect description of you hell of a and bo as well. People like you who create conspiracies because the truth is to simple to understand so you create your own version of what the truth is. You cant wrap your brain around the fact that there are people who like vanessa and aren’t as hateful as you. You repeat a lie enough times you convince yourself its the truth.

I have a question. Those of you who post as “V Hudgens” “Vanessa H” “Vanessa Hudgens” etc.. Are you trying to impost as Vanessa or simply using an obvious handle to show who it is that you support?

@ Nightwish, I’ve no doubt your KStew is a bigger star, has more bucks or more wealth. I’m just complimenting Vanessa here as a fan of hers but no you have to try shoot her down anyway you can. So what if she travels commercial ? She’s a an ordinary human being trying to live her life. Your case is moot as far as I’m concerned. There is no case to rest.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 7:53 pm

@Haters Suck!: I do not constantly repeat lies. Please, hatersuck.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 7:57 pm

@nightwish
if you say so. tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night

@Nightwish, does it not bother you that what you do on these threads could really hurt a person’s livelihood ? We are just trying to support Vanessa and give her encouragement to do whatever she sets out to do but you and your cohorts come here to criticize, slander and bring up her past again and again. You are not satisfied till she digs her own grave. This is what I call persecution. You have no empathy, sympathy or compassion as human beings. You think yourselves above others in intelligence and mock others. As you said you are just projecting your inner selves on these threads. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be you would not be doing the things you do here. A shame really. Why pick on us fans ? You do not need to do that. Find your kicks elsewhere. Attempting to damage Vanessa’s fandom is not the way to go.

CARTIERRRR!!!!!SHE’S WEARING THE CARTIER WHEN HER BDAY IS GETTING CLOSE AND WHEN SHE’S IN NY WITH ZAC !!!!

I have to say this .When I first started watching HSM , I was instantly attracted to Pudgens looks , she outstood among the other Caucasians and personally , I find dark haired dark skinned beauties specially those who resemble us, pretty .Caucasians look watery in my eyes . So I fancied Pudgens and thought she looked better than Ashley for years until actually last year .But I admit and so do most ”fans” of her that Pudge has undergone dreasic chnages to her figure and the face after 2010 .She gained weight for that ole but never totally lost it .Her face doesn’t have the unique finely carved features it once did , the features look distorted somehow -extra meat I’d say . Her figure has lost the curves , its not curvy anymore ,it’s doughy /bubbly .her b.oobs have thinned down almost to nothing .she’s flat chested now . quite literally she looks like a stubby man . Ashley on th other hand has gone through drastic changes too -but for the betterment , she’s gained weight and her figure looks curvier and sh’e naturally a brunette .so , yup I find her prettier!

Nicole Kidman got a nomination for the best supporting actress in SAG . so proud!!!! that was totally unexpected ! this ignites the hope for a oscar nod

yeah , it’s surprising Mathew mccoughney wasn’t included

see , Zac’s movies -actually co-stars – are being nominated for SAGs also – a possible oscar prediction .I just love the direction his career is going .proud ! hope he gets some nomination too!

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 9:11 pm

@BOHJI: Please don’t be so dramatic. I said Van made a duck face in a picture. I said i don’t see a crowd around her at the airport. I said she looks very pretty. Out of respect, i say these things four pages into the post. What is the big problem here, Boji? If Van does well in spring breakers, i promise you i will be honest and say so here. Far less people than you think read these threads Bohj, and from the looks of it most love vanessa no matter what so relax!

@A:

Another minor role? She’s the lead in Gimme Shelter, Frozen Ground and has a substantial role in Spring Breakers. She’s actuallly had few minor roles

She looks pretty.

Wow lookin good.

she’s not the lead in Fozen Ground .she’s not even among the top billed cast in it on IMDB .

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 9:25 pm

Bohji, i’m sure your team can pull off a PR victory anytime by characterizing us ‘haters’ as a small band of mental case harassers on JJ. The way i see it, it is net positive for Van. Trolls don’t take the time to make trouble to a mere nobody, plus we pump her comments into the hundreds. There is no problem here, so stop making drama. You see that glass Bohji? It’s half full with a strawberry peppermint ice cream shake, and we all want a sip whether it seems like it or not. Relax, go take a nap or something.

Frozen Ground: top billed cast Nicolas Cage, John Cussack,VANESSA HUDGENS

@BO: she is leader Bo!

@thetis machete kills, sucker punch, spring breakers, those are all “supportive” roles.

It doesn’t matter if she’s no in the lead or the best actress or an A lister, she has my support for the kind, thoughtful, generous and spiritual human being she is. You don’t have to keep on trashing her just to get your point across. What is the purpose here? To make her lose her fans? Not likely. The more you diss her, the more I support her. She’s a decent human being which is more than I can say of you. You keep on mentioning Gautama Buddha’s teachings. I do know that Buddhism practices is based on peace, kindness, compassion and wisdom. I do not see you practising any of these on Vanessa’s threads, just the opposite.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 9:37 pm

You guys think Hudgies career will be affected by what Bo, A, or myself say here on JJ? Please have more faith in your idol

Support in three, lead in three as apposed to voice overs and one lead.

Nightwish @ 12/12/2012 at 9:38 pm

@BOHJI: Please stop proselytizing

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 9:44 pm

@nightwish
ill gladly take vanessa getting only 10 comments if it meant never having to deal with the likes of you. ill take that trade everyday.
@A
Scary movie is a stupid role

Just stating the truth as I see it. Speak no evil, do no evil, hear no evil.

@BOHJI: Have more faith in Van. Jesus.

@HS Whatever. That’s YOUR opinion. It’s the lead in what will be a box office hit. It pays good. It’s a movie I personally will enjoy seeing, more so than something like Sucker Punch or Spring Breakers.

she isn’t the lead in Frozen Ground idiots . the leads are Nic and Cusack , Cindy Paulson is a supporting role , even in the thearetical release poster what included was Nic and Cusack’s faces . don’t worry , time will come before the crack of doom when she’ll be able to play a lead !

Helllloooo Sam, Lorel, anney, maru, ol, fan here, luna and mollie! Where are you?

oh well , they’ve included Pudge among top billed cast .last time I looked it said Cusack , cage and Radha mitchel. in the trailer also they showed her more than Pudge .Perhaps next time it will be her again .lol

So hatersuck, let me get this straight. You would prefer a typical hudgens thread to look like so:

Gorgeous!
She’s so pretty!
Love her hair!
Wow. Just wow.
I love her dress. Go Van!
Why are you so cute baby V?
Her fans are so supportive, that’s why i love this girl (your comment)
Gorgeous
so pretty!
Gorge!
Love her
Isn’t this horribly redundant and monotonous?

Is it just me? I don’t see what the fuss is about this girl. She looks like a regular Hispanic chick to me. Not in a bad way; but there’s just nothing super hot or unique looking about her.

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 10:21 pm

@Nightwish
that would be just fine with me. Its much better than having to deal with the hateful, slanderous, $hit from you, A and bo. and at least it would be peacful.

@Nic: Most people share your sentiments. That feller who commented just below you is a different story. They support her on a different level. It’s great for Vanessa, head scratching for the rest of us.

@Haters Suck!: I agree. I would much rather have 5 or 6 comments from fans than 1,000 comments of people posting links about people that we don’t care about and stating their opinion as fact.

oh! hey , aren’t yall gonna congratulate Nicole on her SAG nom ? It’s HUGE! HUGE , HUGE HUGE victory for herself , Lee and all the cast of the Paperboy considering it’s one of the top most award ceremonies and also the most accurate oscar predicting award ceremony !

VANESSA HUDGENS @ 12/12/2012 at 10:30 pm

I ATTEND CHURCH AND THAT MAKES ME A SPIRITUAL HUMAN BEING. I’AM NICE TO MY FANS AND OTHER CELEBS AREN’T. WHICH MAKES ME A GENEROUS HUMAN BEING. BECAUSE I’AM SUPPOSEDLY SPIRITUAL AND GENEREOUS EVERYBODY SHOULD LOVE ME AND LIKE ME.

@Nightwish: Here we go agani with my point about you guys stating your opinion as fact. Maybe YOU don’t share the sentiment, but you can’t say most people do when she’s been voted on the Most Beautiful and Sexiest lists all these years. Obviously more than just her fan base finds her beautiful.

Love how these people can predict the future, yet at the same time can’t read a simple cast list. Love it.

whoa , FG’s budget is $25m that’s a whopping sum for an indie . it’s an indie right ? i think it will go wide considering the budget is high.I wonder what’s wrong with the film that it can’t get a release date and keeps getting delayed !

Whatever Xo, Tina :- |

uhm , SAG is literally considered the ‘oscar predictions’ and it’s not my opinion you dunghead , it’s the opinion of the people in show business in ”your own” county .lol haha gotcha again , lame tik tik . another point for your ignorance .besides , the list changes . it was the way i said earlier .afterall , Pudgens can’t ”really” be a top billed actor in any film . her value is so low . she has $5m net worth after such a mega franchise as HSM while her other co-star Ashley has $6m and Zac has $20 m .i think that should explain that she ”never” really is a top billed actor in HW.

So pretty !!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! :’@

lol , now there’s a AiWen also .lol

Haters Suck! @ 12/12/2012 at 11:04 pm

@bo
eveyone heard you the first 5 times you posted it. we hear you we just dont care.

@AiWen: OR. Know what that acronym stands for? lol, you guys kill me i tell u

People who I don’t support, I ignore, simple as that. Wouldn’t waste time looking up the ex or whats her face. There is no point. If tomorrow the two of them were on every magazine or movie out, it wouldn’t make a difference. NOT A FAN OF EITHER. As always, still a Vanessa fan.

wait , what does that acronym stand for b.utt ?

hey!!! look at the top most post of the page !!!! proud of you Nicole ! proud of you Zac for being a part of such a great movie !!!

@Nic: Fair question. I’ve been a fan of Vanessa’s going back to her HSM3 days. IMHO, it’s a combo of exotic looks, personality, sweetness and sexiness in one package. I remember seeing this video which has Van along with Zac and some of the others in the HSM3 cast.

If you forward to 2:29 when she is asked about her fashion tips…nothing earth shattering..but there is something about her laugh that’s kind of mersmerizing? I just think she is really, really beautiful in that whole clip. You can tell that Zac is enamoured and you can understand why. I’m a straight gal BTW. I’ve heard that she is actually a trained dancer and can dance many different genres including tap. She’s an adrenaline junkie also and has sky dived, cliff dived, done paddle boarding and surfing. Lastly, she seems like a very positive and genuinely happy person. So in a small nutshell…that’s why I find her appealing. I love that she keeps her head up despite some of the haters. Seems like a very tough girl.

stupid haters , they always say they ignore us , but in turn always react to us . moths to the flame !

@????, right you are. I find her lifestyle appealing too. She’s the epitome of health and vigor.

Off topic, but Virgin America is one of the best airlines I have ever been on and no I’m not trying to spam or troll I promise.
When I went on their airlines to Dallas from LA it was the first airplane that I went on where I didn’t feel nervous or get a headache. I actually wanted to stay on and was mad that I arrived in Dallas.

Vanessa looks pretty.

@BOHJI: Agreed. Love that she is more interested in investing her time in skydiving or doing Soul Cycle classes rather than spending all her time getting trashed in a club.

oh don’t worry ,She gets trashed in clubs enough ! it’s just just that paps don’t follow her around unless she calls them that she can get away from giving the impression she clubs . there are many images of her drinking and falling if you care to search ,pap pics ,private pics tec

she even posted on her facebook/blog her martini recipes and alcohol bottle pics saying she has them for breakfast or something.she’s a total drunk . it’s the reason her face’s lost it’s glow and nice features it once had .it’s bloated

Haters Suck! @ 12/13/2012 at 12:55 am

its just starting to get sick what vanessas haters accuse her of. Im pretty sure if they could plant a murder on her they would.

@BO did you see the full interview of vanessa from glow mag. Saw it on tumblr and when she was asked about austin she didn’t want to talk about it but only wanted talk about her career. And yet whoever who wrote the interview mentioned zac two times and zanessa one time and how their romance made her famous. They did mention austin once just to say he’s her new boyfriend but thats all.

concidering all these “zanessa is secretly together” rumors going around i wonder why she let the mag to write about her past with zac but didn’t want to talk about her current one. Either her current one is fake so she don’t have anything to say or she is using zac’s name to get the interview noticed. Or maybe she wants us to say something else?

funny thing how she don’t want to talk about her current relationship when we see it everyday. so i guess she don’t have anything to cause her current one is all out there. lol

voted zac and tlo i don’t know how many times.vote vote vote

@J: She doesn’t have any control over how they write the article. She can choose not to answer certain questions and have her publicist tell them not to ask, but she can’t tell them how to describe her.

And V didn’t talk about Austin because she doesnt need to. Neither of them have. In fact, Josh probably gave more away than she and Austin have.

Actually , she does have control over what they write .lol you think these celebrity interview articles are done in the way the show host/magazine wants ? lol no .their agents control what’s written in magazine articles and design what’s to be asked and the answers to be given prior to the interview if it’s a live interview.

and i can provide a very simple answer as to why Austin doesn’t talk about the relationship .lol HE ISN’T INTERVIEWED !!! lolol

@Xo: What are you talking about Josh?

Before I used to think Bo is crazy….but now I kinda pity her. Imagine she’s trying soooooooooo hard to sell zac to vanessa’s fans. In fact it’s like begging her fans to stop admiring their idol but instead focus it all on zac. Imagine, everyday she’s here on her crusade just to be dismissed by the hard core fans. But i gotta admit I find one thing good with this. While the hard core fans don’t search the net just to seek info on zac nor do they have the urge to see his movies, she surely searched plenty about hudgens. So for her she must be someone important to spend her time on . Us fans, no wonder there…we are fans. But Bo? Not a fan BUT sure SHOWS a lot of “knowledge ” about our girl. Brava

i love this girl.
why is ashley are here. no thread for her or just boring in her thread.

In any case, any unflattering remarks about Kristens facial features coming out of Bohji, Maria or Bitchee Tina, and i will happily direct them to the featured picture in this post, above. I’m sorry guys, but she rivals capt Ahab. Could be the angle, but still.

@Bo – OR – Over Reacting

Or more commonly its just OA for “over-acting”

OMG!!!!!!! So pretty!!!!!! :-@ is a great example of OA

@Nightwish@BO: deformity

It’s so difficult to get pics of Vanessa these days that Jared has to resort to pics from October to start a new thread. Tsk, tsk. Such a famewh*re. But nonetheless, she looks lovely. Fresh faced and happy. And heading to NYC to see her guy. Captain Ahab? Funny, I thought said hater agreed she looked cute just a few pages back. Here comes the alter ego. Well, all I can say to that is, kstew could be Leno’s daughter with that chin. So, I will happily redirect to the picture above……ahhhhh, so pretty!

@maria:So maria, its possible to have a good jawline and be pretty, is what your saying? Trust me, you dont become a massive star portraying the “fairest of them all” if there is something significantly disconcerting about the proportion of your jaw in relation to the rest of your face. I’m not buying your critisizm of kristen because the vast majority of people wouldnt agree with you. The picture above, however… Oh, forgot to wish everyone mornin, or evenin, whichever applies

BO
did forbe post those numbers i mean give me the proof about those numbers and how zac net worth is 20 million$ and he didn’t even made the list of the most paid actor in hollywood 2012 ????? considering he has tons of movie even more that taylor L and rob pattinson but they actually made the list :) so yeah pls before talking check your sources and yes maybe vanessa isn’t that big in hollywood but i’am pretty it IMPOSSIBLE for ashley to make more moneys than her

@sky: Are you referring to one of Pudgies facial features? Or Bo and I in reference to humanity? Please clear it up asap

The truth @ 12/13/2012 at 7:01 am

Her life is boring..so she want to make money with this commercial . SHE’S NOTHING !!! the truth speaking…..

Nightwish @ 12/13/2012 at 7:15 am

Leno’s daughter, please Maria, you are HIGH. What next, a special line for massive mandible patients forming outside your clinic on your next triage rotation? With big-nosed patients right behind them? LOL Maria you are killin me

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We behold Vanessa as being a beauty, any problem with that? You think K Stew is beautiful then go to her thread. You’ve pimped her enough on Vanessa’s threads just like your sidekicks, BO with Efron and A with Tisdale.

nila , don’t worry , I won’t bother ‘giving you the proof’ . I’ve posted ‘proof’ earlier .If you want go back to and do your own search . he didn’t make the highest paid list ’cause he isn’t among the highest paid actors ,it’s as simple as that . Taylor and Pattison are two actors from one of the most successful franchises in the world at present , so it’s no wonder they are included in it .Zac was the highest paid teenage actor at one time .Twilight has been waaaay more successful a franchise than HSM , so they are richer than zac .and yes ,it IS possible for Ashley to be more successful than Pudgie ’cause Ashley is waaaay more successful in her career than Pudgie who’s still fighting for a leading role in a film

@Nightwish: Why are you here and not on Kristen Stewart’s threads? She’s being torn to shreds and could probably use your support since you obviously think so highly of her. Leave Vanessa to us and go support your girl…she needs it.

Pudgie ? LOL who is Pudgie ? and what is your proof i’am still waiting for it come’on just post it again maybe i will change my mind

Nightwish @ 12/13/2012 at 8:49 am

@kylie: @Boji Kristen is doing just fine guys, and the only reason i brought her up was because i suddenly remembered Boji’s, Maria’s and Bitchy Tina’s accusations about stew’s jaw after noticing the substantial jawline on pudgie poo herself in the pic above. But i also did say Van looks pretty, so can we bury the hatchet about the mandibles here or what?

nila , you pathetic human being , don’t you do a bit of serach on your own idol ? just search V.Hud net worth 2012 if you wanna find it .And the same with Zac and Ashley .Pudgie;s networth is $5m , Ashley’s $6m Zac’s $18/20 m .likewise you can find the networths of any celeb .celebrity networths are usually public knowledge .they aren’t accurate to the last dollar though

oh c’on .Kstew is waaayy more beautiful than Pudgie .Pudgie is too doughy for her age .I can’t imagine how large she’s gonna end up once she gets married and has a baby .Sagging Lips definitely knows that , he’s not gonna stick with her to the end .only Zac will ! ha true love .Btw , 2day is that doomed day , the break up day ! :(

Bo you take em medication ok

Nightwish @ 12/13/2012 at 8:56 am

안녕이 하십니까! I think neutral once addressed somebody from Korea in a prior post, a regular fan of Hudge. So which one of you lives in Korea? We have something in common!

Nightwish @ 12/13/2012 at 8:59 am

@BO: Thanks for that Bo. there must be new rules we arent aware of; only people who think Vanessa is super duper pretty are allowed to post a comment here.

@BO:you are very pathetic.. why are you always compared them?

lol , looks like I made nila retortless . see , I always fight , with FACTS !

@ Nightwish, I never said anything about KStew’s jawline. Get your facts straight.Don’t put words into my mouth.

I never said anything about kstew, period. Don’t drag me into your lies.

hello cello ,mad fellow!

so proud!so proud! Nicole has got a supporting actress nom for Paperboy at Golden Globes! So proud.congrats nic.also proud of u Zac!

Wow… My best friend Abigale has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on~~~ diàmondkissing Ćoм~~~ 6 months ago. This is a dating site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try

Yurdlee Castrato @ 12/13/2012 at 3:51 pm

You mean these are candids???? Not airbrushed? Wowwwwww

BO

LOL you know who post those numbers right celebritynetworth.com no one know how much a celebrity has until forbes.com post it this it the only leget source but sence you are toooooo dumb to know this why would i wast my time with you ??

@nila look whose talking miss toooooo dumb to know how to spell legit, since, and waste correctly.

I’m not a fan of Vanessa, but I do think she’s not as fame hungry as other actresses out there.

@Nightwish: Sorry, but I can’t stand her big jaw, and her mouth. Nope, not high. I don’t find a big jaw a pretty trait in a woman.

Really, there is no contest. Just look at those two photos. Vanessa is just far more beautiful.

Her jaw is also very pointy…….like a witch’s chin.