Gerard Butler: Street League Charity Soccer Training!

Gerard Butler: Street League Charity Soccer Training!

Gerard Butler hits the soccer field for the Street League charity training session on Friday (December 14) in South London, England.

The 43-year-old Scottish actor came out to support the charity which helps to change the lives of disadvantaged young people through the power of the sport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Gerard is currently in town promoting his latest flick Playing for Keeps. The previous evening, Gerard attended a special screening for the flick in London.

Playing for Keeps is currently in theaters in the US, and will be released in the UK on January 1!

gerard butler street league charity soccer training 01
gerard butler street league charity soccer training 02
gerard butler street league charity soccer training 03
gerard butler street league charity soccer training 04
gerard butler street league charity soccer training 05

1,719 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 769 » Show All

gross ‏@GeorgeRoss101
I’m sorry but Gerard Butler on the one show is deffinately pissed up

Mick Convey ‏@nalaknip
I’d say Gerard Butler is currently now more aggressive on The One Show than at any time in 300

Shaun ‏@sims_shaun
Is it just me or has Gerard Butler been drinking? Haha #oneshow

Antonia De Feo ‏@antonia
Well Gerard Butler is a difficult guest isn’t he?! #awkward #theoneshow

Jon Stickler ‏@jonstickler
First tweet in months… Is Gerard Butler hammered on the #oneshow ?

David Moore ‏@DavidMoore19
Gerard butler is an utter imbecile with terrible chat. He should just sit and talk about the ‘tic for an hour instead of being a walloper

DayInSpace ‏@DayInSpace
The #OneShow is going all Blue Peter, while Gerard Butler trusses up a teddy with green ribbon. Properly hilarious. He looks confused

I agree Madalina should try wearing different colors!She would be more beautiful if that’s even possible! Best couple ever!

What happenned on the ONE show @ 12/14/2012 at 2:35 pm

Anybody?

AnneMurray ‏@Mam_a_Mi
Well there’s another illusion shattered !! Gone off Gerard Butler after seeing him on The One Show :(

Susanne Burton ‏@bagpuss_mcd
@frankieboyle :In eloquent words of local Paisley cabbie who’d pleasure of Mr B’s hire.. ‘Gerard Butler – the man’s a sausage!’ Nuff said!

Jan Dobbs ‏@Jan_writes
BBC One Show getting worse & as for that actor Gerard Butler – is he drunk? #rubbish

JMO but... @ 12/14/2012 at 2:46 pm

I think he was drunk, and I think he goes through periods of drinking, despite his denials. There are just too many reports to the contrary, and it looks like he outed himself on the One Show. All just my personal opinion, but that’s what I believe.

Chris Evans ‏@achrisevans
For the record Gerard Butler doesn’t drink, hasn’t done for years. Wonder what he was like when he did !!!

David Wilson ‏@DaveR1Wilson
Gerard Butler. My fu.cking hero if I were invited on #theoneshow I’d get sh.it faced beforehand aswell. Legend.

Emma Barbour ‏@emzaa_b
On the day an official statement clearly demonstrating our continuous history was released, Gerard Butler has a wee dig #obsessed #clown

Gemma Burrell ‏@weegemgem
Gerard Butler on the one show was the most awkwardly funny thing I’ve seen on tv ever. #legend

oscar buzzy @ 12/14/2012 at 2:48 pm

@Grow up: If there is a video of this appearance perhaps YOU need to watch it before you make a broad dismissal. You did not see it did you?

@twitter: Was it really that bad?

@JMO but…: Like a sad cry for help in the wilderness?

If he wasn’t drunk he seems intent on giving his career its final blows. Maybe he is dusting off those law textbooks.

@oscar buzzy: What are you talking about?

Janey Godley ‏@JaneyGodley
Apparently Chris Evans just explained Gerard Butler doesn’t drink and was sober on the show – maybe he is just an actor after all?

tel ‏@tell1999
gerard butler is a fu.cking disgrace after his comments on the one show #shameonbbc.

Nathan ‏@NathanKus
Gerard butler high on more than christmas spirit on tonights one show! #wasted

Michael McHugh ‏@Micker67
@Cales49 said it was good that World War Z was filmed in Glasgow, cos there’s loads of zombies about Glasgow these days #GerardButler

Feeling better now @ 12/14/2012 at 3:00 pm

@bitly: Exactly!! And no I am not LOL either. The threads here are so trite anymore. Gerry is now on his own turf and sounds like he doesn’t give flying scud what he says and about time too. You cannot see a joke or sarcasm when it is right in front of your face. He hasn’t changed. He is the same as he has always been only wiser and older. He isn’t dumb, strange or whatever else you are calling him. He knows exactly who he is. He isn’t broke either. He has made some great movies and if he chooses to, will make more.
Why is it that everything you once enjoyed about him, now changes into something pathetic. He always said what he thought and that is what you once liked about him. Find a clooney thread, he is safe and dull. I’ll take the scotsman any time. If he loves the woman he is with, good for him. If not, you will find out soon enough. He doesn’t owe you anything and certainly not his private affairs so you can further treat him and her with gross injustice.
He looks great, doing charity work…..isn’t that what you are all complaining that he doesn’t do. The kids with cancer, the Artists for Peace, the football league. He was doing the concert to benifit the Nobel prize and you think he should have been in NY for 12/12 concert. Good Lord, what do you want? Have any of you seen his movies, read any of the positive reviews. or just sit at your computers pumping out trash like him taking overdose. PLEASE have mercy and get a life. I am sticking with the scot.

so over it @ 12/14/2012 at 3:08 pm

At least he didn’t swear, that’s the only positive I can say about his appearance on ‘The One Show’.

No wonder his mother’s in Poland right now touring Auschwitz.

Gerry, you need some serious professional help and fast.

Feeling better now @ 12/14/2012 at 3:11 pm

Oh by the way, the show was fantastic, shame you missed it, but go right ahead and make your crap judgement calls.
Gerry would make a great father. Whoever the diss was that said kids are all work, obviously doesn’t like them much. I have a few and think they are wonderful little people and enjoy every moment with them. Get off the computer and find out what your missing.

Kali Orexi @ 12/14/2012 at 3:13 pm

@so over it: Just watched the One Show episode and I must say, he was quite funny and charming. No swearing, no flipping the finger, just the Gerry we know and love from a couple of years ago. Talking lovingly about Margaret and that she’s his best buddy and that he’s spending Xmas with his family. Too bad I’m celebrating Xmas overseas otherwise I would’ve driven to Comrie for a surprise visit lol

Jesus, how much has he had to drink?? insults the whole of Glasgow before implying that Alex was going to the toilet to play with herself….
Today, 19:34
Posts: 151
I had to turn over, he was making a fool of himself!

@Feeling better now: I was one person who thought Gerry would have enjoyed being at the 12/12 event because he likes music and would have loved to see the Stones perform. He also looked like he had a good time at the Nobel concert. Dancing on the stage with Jennifer. I think right now Gerry is dealing the best way he can with what is going on with his career. It can’t be easy to keep a smile on your face when so many want to tear you down. Is he being a little defiant, I think so but he probably is letting his critics know if they want to attack him, he is ready to respond to it. He can be a pistol when he wants to be but it seems like he has been left high and dry by his costars to face all the flack about PFK’s.

Robert Gilbert ‏@thegilbertros
Gerald Butler is acting like a right pr.ick on #TheOneShow tonight. Butler thinks the show is about him. His jokes & banter are not funny!

@TimJones15 Nooooo. I shall have a look now. I could tell Alex Jones was getting a bit annoyed with his behaviour. #TheOneShow

Matt Procter ‏@RoflProcter
Gerard Butler has gotta be the worst person to interview in the World. His segment on The One Show so awkward.

Nick West ‏@thewestwing67
Well said Gerard Butler taking the piss out the huns on the one show #zombienation

So Swedish @ 12/14/2012 at 3:25 pm

So what is it? All the tweets paints a horrible picture, But ‘Kali Orexi’ above says everything was nice and fine on the One Show.

I’m confused here.

Kali Orexi @ 12/14/2012 at 3:34 pm

@So Swedish: I love the British humour and he’s taking the pi.ss out of himself as well as out of the weegies etc. Ok, he might have come across as a bit ADD but I really enjoyed the show! (Am expecting loadsa red thumbs now)

food 4 thought @ 12/14/2012 at 3:36 pm

WTF? Is he in full-melt-down mode? Based on the tweets it sounds like he’s losing it. Any good rehab facilities in Glasgow? This makes me sad.

Gerard Butler jokes about zombies in Glasgow and makes Alex Jones blush during hilarious appearance on the One Show…

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 769 » Show All