Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New York Knicks Spectators!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New York Knicks Spectators!

Vanessa Hudgens is wrapped up by her boyfriend Austin Butler while attending a Knicks basketball game at Madison Square Garden on Thursday (December 13) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress and the 21-year-old actor watched the New York Knicks defeat the Los Angeles Lakers by a final score of 116-107.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The day before, Vanessa was seen flashing a smile while taking a stroll with her pal’s two adorable dogs Bella and Lilly at Washington Square Park in the Big Apple.

FYI: Austin is wearing the AllSaints Cargo Leather Jacket.

vanessa hudgens austin butler new york knicks spectators 01
vanessa hudgens austin butler new york knicks spectators 02
vanessa hudgens austin butler new york knicks spectators 03
vanessa hudgens austin butler new york knicks spectators 04
vanessa hudgens austin butler new york knicks spectators 05

Credit: James Devaney; Photos: Wireimage, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens

so fake and staged. this is all she can do to keep her name in the press. they did this at a basketball game just a few days ago. so obvious its for pr she and him are looking right into the camera in some of the pics.

she always loks so happy with him! and happy belated birthday Vanessa

Hi there gorgeous!! they look adorable

happybirthdayV @ 12/15/2012 at 3:09 pm

flawless couple is flawless

happybirthdayV @ 12/15/2012 at 3:10 pm

happy birthday vanessa anne

they both look so cute! i love to see them together. the picture from her birthday is so adorable too, she looks so happy!

i saw the game, she always looked so excited! she is really adorable.

I really don’t like them as a couple…

@xoray:
U MAD? hahahahahaha

cutest couple ever

this picture is sooooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnn adorable

a little late JJ, don’t you think? lol she looked so gorgeous at the game, and she is always happy with Austin. and the fanboys reactions were amazing!

what a happy good looking couple.

Happy Belated Birthday Vanessa! i hope you had an amazing day with the ones you love!

She’s gorgeous! I just don’t see anything with him.

@sam:
where do you found that picture? OMG! I love the way he is holding her waist ♥♥

how is it possible to be so gorgeous huh? you are stunning Vanessa! and your BF is hot!

She’s looking so good ! Love you Vanessa and Happy Birthday <3

ahhhhhhhhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY V!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH

they are the poor fan jelena. lol

@lorel:
I saw it on tumblr

Hunger Games Fan @ 12/15/2012 at 3:22 pm

This is the most nauseating couple ever! Why must you continue to post staged pictures of them?

SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS, AND AUSTIN TOO. I SAW 1 PIC FROM HER BIRTHDAY PARTY AND SHE IS FLAWLESS.

awww! so cute

so nice to see a cute couple, we hardly get pictures of them together, it looks like they are enjoying their time in New York. They are dating since last year, right?

gorgeous couple, im loving Vanessa lately, she is seriously a stunning woman.

@xoray:
Vanessa loves basketball, since 2005 there’s pictures of her, with her friends / family at the games and she was spotted tons of times at the private boxes.. lol, this is hardly a pr move, do you even know what PR is? Honestly, you sound like a pressed fan.

she looks so happy and relaxed lately… i think NY is her place, and of course, Austin is her man. I´ve never saw her this happy before.

Adorbs..both of them.

Happy birthday Vanessa, love you

why is she so gorgeous??

late late late JJ. lol. she looks gorgeous.

@xoray: I guess that means that every celebrity pics are staged for PR reasons. I mean every celeb has had candids where they are looking at or appear to be looking straight at the camera. Some of the arguments you people use are just ridiculous and off the charts.

The truth @ 12/15/2012 at 4:05 pm

FAKE !!!! Austin-14 years old !!! little BOY The truth speaking….

1) The camera was on the opposite side of the court to them and they were facing it while watching the game playing out in front of them,hence them seemingly looking at the camera.
2)Any time any celeb is sat courtside or in a box- they have been invited there by a studio or production company.
3)Vanessa has always been touchy feely with boyfriends in public- it’s just that her current boyfriend seems to reciprocate more and be more comfortable with their relationship being open to public debate and scrutiny then her last boyfriend.
4)She looks happy when she is with Austin and that is all that matters. If she was still in love with her ex as some fans continuously insinuate she would be with him and not have been split up with for over two years and been in a serious relationship for over a year with Austin.

Vanessa appears to be healthy and very happy with her current situation her career is set to go from strength to strength in the next 12 months, And that is all that matters.

She is really into the game while he’s really into the cameras.

THE JOKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really maria, I am obsessed? Take a look here. There aren’t enough random Hudgens fans in the world to upvote the way its done here and pull this off and you know it. You guys are alerted to the post and pile in here. This happens over and over, and only with hudgekins. Who is obsessed?

@Rachel: Not every situation, DUH. BUT knowing pudgies proclivity for attention seeking – especially when she has nothing booked but a knicks game – it wouldnt be surprising.

So, now you know her personally. I thought on the last post you said you we’re leaving.

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 6:43 pm

@tina: Forever turned out to be just a day. Arent you thrilled, fangirl?

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 6:47 pm

Now that you mention it, ill bet you know her personally, yes Tina? Maria and Hatersuck also? You guys often make that reference about not knowing her, as if to imply that you do.

You’re the one who KNOWS her “proclivities.” I never said I know her, in fact I always state, I’m a fan. You and your little group are the one who think you know everything about her.

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 7:11 pm

@tina: Don’t know much about her except updates given by you guys, but her craving for bring photographed, that i am well aware of. Hey, you know, I really love it when you get bitchee with me Tina, it is such a turn on. lol

This couple is worse than Spencer and Heidi from the Hills. His long face looks funny

y el racista esta de vuelta…. SIEMPRE RACISTA NO?? VERGUENZA…

Vanessa hermosa como siempre

How do you know what she “craves?” Still stating your opinion as fact.

she looks adorable, she ALWAYS looks adorable, and her relationship with Austin is just SO CUTE

@sam:
Pure.perfection.picture.

cute cute cute. her outfit is really cute, i love her sweater.

happy birthday gorgeous girl

Happy Birthday! Vanessa. You’re looking great as usual. Right now, both you and Austin look very much like a couple in the throes of new love.
I couldn’t agree more with Liberty.

gorgeous as usuaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

happy birthday V

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 7:55 pm

@tina: Ya got me there, i am making assumptions about her, and i have to admit. All this speculation on my part is much less desirable than stating actual facts. Is that right? When you guys retort and clarify my error, is it fact based? Why is that, because some of you know her or because anything negative about Hudgekins can’t be true? lol

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 8:00 pm

@carma: Punetta! De nuevo Carma, más estupidez, mas acusaciones racistas en español. !Mierda! puta, salir!!!

@Nightwish:
que es Punetta? pero que vulgar, ahora, ademas de racista, sos vulgar… que bajo, das asco.

Great looking couple. It looks like Anna Wintour is sitting right next to them….lady looks into the game too. Didn’t know she was a Knicks fan.
Happy birthday Vanessa….stay positive.

Nightwish @ 12/15/2012 at 8:17 pm

@carma: You and your racist accusations crap. Straight for the balls. Beat it.

I am going on a trip to the north in a train called yaal devi.the original yaal devi train was blasted 25 years ago by ltte terrorists with 600 people in it and destroyd the railway barring all relationships between south and north.after 25 years the war is over,railway rebuilt and a new yaal devi is running and i am in it.nature of life!

She looks gorgeous and happy! I hope she had a good birthday yesterday!

peniskiller @ 12/15/2012 at 9:25 pm

gee i guess someone is on vanessa’s payrole

gud luk to zac on AWOD filming

Love the pictures of them on her birthday.

she looks happier now than when she’s with Zac

I am not sure about this couple.

he looks like a girl soo gays lookin with that girls hat he only wears it b/c he seen others wear and thinking that is cool… he looks like a sissy

great.the train ahead of us got deraied.we are stuck

Such a beautiful girl. I really do like Vanessa and wish her well in her career. Just cannot for the life of me like her with Austin. Seems like such a waste.

Austin is the one wasting time with the old maid ha ha ha

the truth @ 12/16/2012 at 7:30 am

She loves gay !!! The truth speaking…

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... @ 12/16/2012 at 9:13 am

Vanessa broke Zac’s heart!
Therefor I HATE Vanessa!!!!!

I am p1ssed off! @ 12/16/2012 at 9:22 am

Vanessa!!!
Whatn are u doing??
If you’re not gonna date Zac you cannot date anybody else.
Period.
>:(

@Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…@I am p1ssed off!:
Are you idiots?
They broke up two years ago.
She doesn’t want Zac any more and she is doing better without Zac.
She is much happier now with her present boyfriend.

oh vanessa…HAPPY B-DAY ¡¡¡¡

She looks gorgeous as usual though I always thought she was a Lakers fan?? Austin…hmm, there’s something about him that I don’t think is genuine. He always seems to be looking at the camera too much when he’s with her. I dunno, maybe it’s just me! And the comments about the pics being staged aren’t always a lie. Sometimes they do, especially on his part. Btw, I thought the photo’s of her taking the dogs for a walk was a photo shoot, I mean, who walks their dogs like that?? :L

@Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…: That is just not true. She loved him more than anything, but he didn’t want to commit to anything. She had no choice but to move on. He’s only committed to himself.

@robyyn: It was a photoshoot.

@xoray:

I know right but I’m afraid her five fans with their multiple accounts will post non stop to debunk your theory about their idol . I will not wonder if most of them are already suffering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or early onset of Rheumatoid Arthritis in their wrist and metacarpals

Vanessaès new role in life: Desperate girlfriend insane stalker.

I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR ZAC……..SHE DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS AND SPITE HIM….IT’S SO OBVIOUS……….

@hsmandzanessafan4ever: That’s ridiculous. If he wanted her, he should have put a ring on her after 5 years. He didn’t. I’m sure he is very happy sleeping with his career and sharing his life with random women now. It’s what he wanted. He chose to let her go, so he got what he wanted. There should be NO blame on Vanessa.

@maria: I guess you were wrong. He went all the way down to North Carolina to see her, even giving up attending a film festival which he was supposed to attend
He wanted her back but she didn’t.
If he didn’t want her back like you said, why did he bother to go to North Carolina in the first place?

I just love that couple!!

@Rachel: He wanted her back on HIS terms. She wanted more of a commitment and that’s not what he wanted. Running after her to NC doesn’t prove anything. Just that he knew he was missing her.

She is gorgeous!
The Rachel on #90 is not me but I agree with her. He did go to NC so maybe he did want her back. Anyway, we DON’T know the story so why speculate? Its almost 2 yrs since they broke up. They have moved on and seem happy!