Diane Kruger: Gelson's Grocery Shopper!

Diane Kruger: Gelson's Grocery Shopper!

Diane Kruger picks up a roasted chicken and some other groceries while browsing the aisles at Gelson’s supermarket on Sunday (December 16) in Hollywood.

The week before, the 36-year-old actress was spotted planting a big kiss on her beau Joshua Jackson as the cute couple walked hand-in-hand and did some holiday shopping in Vancouver, Canada.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Diane Kruger

Diane will make her U.S. television series debut in an FX pilot titled The Bridge, which recently began filming. Look out for it next year!

FYI: Diane is wearing a J Brand leather jacket and rag & bone Harrow boots.

diane kruger gelsons grocery shopper 01
diane kruger gelsons grocery shopper 02
diane kruger gelsons grocery shopper 03
diane kruger gelsons grocery shopper 04
diane kruger gelsons grocery shopper 05

she looks beautiful

cute outfit

Helen of Troy @ 12/16/2012 at 6:18 pm

one of the most beautiful woman in the world.

Diane has an incredibly beautiful face.
And she’s even beautiful without makeup.

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! i love her face, so flawless and natural, she is gorgeous.

gorgeous as usual

i seriously love her jacket.

Damn, look those legs!! Joshua, you lucky man!!!!

she is naturally beautiful and needs no makeup to show it, and her outfit is so cute.

I thought someone said she would be off vacationing/hiking with Josh once he finished filming. Maybe she has a red carpet event to attend, even though she isn’t associated with the event.

She can pull off any look.. i love it!

I can see how truthful the interviews she gives are, not. She supposedly loves cooking, yeah real hard when you buy a prepared chicken. This woman is so fake!

@Renee:

Diane was spotted filming scenes for her upcoming tv-show yesterday in LA.
My guess; Diane still has a couple days of work and after that, they will go on vacation.

California @ 12/16/2012 at 6:57 pm

Nice hairline, is that why she looks so happy? I guess it is hard getting old, losing your hair and getting old knees and elbows. This woman never smiles, she always appears so cold and lifeless, just like her acting skills.

wait, where’s pacey, the perfect boyfriend who isn’t perfect?

Oh wow, she’s not smiling for the camera. She always plays it up for the paps. The woman will do anything to get attention.

So gorgeous! I love her dress and jacket, so well mixed

How embarrassing for Diane, her ex left her for an Award winning actress. Diane is working on some pilot for a cable channel that probably wont make it, while Marion Cotillard is out there making award winning movies.

Now that Josh isn’t working and drawing media attention, Diane will probably drop him like a bad habit. She’s a selfish woman who only really cares about her uninspiring career.

OMG, that hairline is horrible. She really should sponsor a hair loss product.

great actress

@Denise:

Hate to break it you, but Joshua and Diane are together since 2006. Joshua was not even on a tv-show back then and
Diane was working with Brad Pitt on the movie Troy in 2006.

@chelsea:
Marion Cotillard is the great actress, Diane isn’t even near her league. Diane would sell her implants to have half of Marion’s talent.

Not your friend @ 12/16/2012 at 7:18 pm

Where do u all see gorgeous?

@Tara:

get your fact straight:

Diane and Guillaume divorce was finalized in 2006 and she started dating Joshua the same year. She is still friends with her ex-husband. They even started on a movie together “Joyeux noel”.

Guillaume Canet never won an Oscar either.

However, Guillaume and Marion only started dating in 2007.

Tv-shows on cable are the place to be this days. But Diane will continue to make movies, she said so herself.

she always looks so fresh and great without makeup, Diane is gorgeous, a natural beautyy

I would’ve started a war for Diane Kruger as well…

Gotta love Diane Kruger

Think I’m in love with Diane Kruger, far too good looking! Girlcrush

At the age of 36 you are considered old by Hollywood standards, I don’t see a lot of roles coming her way. We’ll probably see her playing the role of a mother to some up and coming star. Her persona doesn’t suit comedies, she’s no Cameron Diaz. Her lack of warmth would not suit rom-coms, she’s no Sandra Bullock or Katherine Heigl. Her lack of conviction about anything besides fashion would not suit a social drama, she’s no Angelina Jolie. She could not carry the lead in an action movie, she’s no Charlize Theron or Kate Beckensale. SHE MOST DEFINITELY ISN’T MARION COTILLARD.

She looks pretty

My favorite actress, for sure.
I like her choices in movies. She does action, drama, comedy.
She is an international star. She can make movies in France and the US.
Good for her!!!

Ugh, she is so cute. Diane, why did you have to take Joshua Jackson too?

she looks so adorable here! love her!

So many haters. And what’s up w/ all the Marion Cotillard comparison?? I happen to like them both. It’s useless to compare, they probably don’t care either.

JJ & DK make one great couple. I wish them well.

All the Josh and Diane adoration in these posts are just funny. Sure they have been dating for 6 years, but Diane has admitted that they can go 3 weeks without seeing one another. When they do see one another it’s for a couple of days and then they are both off to do their thing for another 3 weeks. I’ll see true commitment when they see each other daily and still look happy, like Ben and Jen or Gavin and Gwen. The have claimed to live together in Paris, when Josh himself has admitted that they really don’t and are still working that out. I don’t think they are as together as they want us to think.

What are you people who are claiming she is beautiful looking at? Why? Because she has blonde hair? There is nothing beautiful about this woman. She looks like any other Nordic person in the world. Vapid face, basic features, nothing special. She is not ugly, but she sure as h*ll does NOT have a face that would launch a thousand ships.

Gelson’s is a nice market, too bad they do not have one in my neighborhood, their veal is really godd (bu pricey, try Bristol Farms instead).

I am not a fan nor a hater. She just doesn’t look as good as she did in Troy. She has a serious problem with her hairline now which I’m sure can be fixed. Perhaps she’s doesn’t see the need as she’s still getting roles and the man she loves still adores her.

She is always scowling, does she ever smile. She looks like a real “B”. She always gives me the impression that she feels like she is entitled. Well I hate to break it to her, but she isn’t all that beautiful she’s more average than not. She may have had a part in a few big movies, but they weren’t roles that did her any favors. Her acting skills are C-list caliber at best.

Love Diane Kruger

@DK :):

They do live with each other. They have an appartement in Paris and a house in LA. When Joshua said that they still trying to figure it out, he meant that they still are working out how to spend their time between Paris and LA. They still haven’t figured it out.

I don’t think that any celebrity couple sees each other daily. This just doesnt happen in showbizz.

@Adrian: I never understand this particular comment. There are literally thousands of pictures of Diane smiling and happy. Is she supposed to be elated about buying some chicken? I’d think she was deranged if she was in the grocery store grinning from ear to ear while she shopped.

@Allie: It must be nice to live in a world of absolutes where you can either only cook everything you consume or only eat things that have been prepared for you, not both. Seriously, the haters have some of the most hilarious life views. I can’t get enough of them.

she looks gorgeous! her legs are amazing

she looks great !!! with implants or not !

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 12/17/2012 at 4:47 am

@Tara: why all the Marion Cotillard & Diane Kruger comparisions? Does Diane’s existence somehow endager Marion’s? Canet & Kruger remain on good terms and have collaborated on film since their divorce. Diane hasn’t won an Oscar like Marion (though she has won a Best Actress from Cannes) but she stars in just as many prestigious award-type films as Marion does (Farewell My Queen, Inglourious ********, Age of Darkness, Mr. Nobody, Joyeux Noel,…..), who by the way has numerous TV credits.

i don’t like the shoes,but she’s beautiful.

She’s attractive but stunning? She looks typically German. Always looks like she would have cold hands and feet.

lovely outfit, that dress is so cute.

She got nice body lucky girl

last few threads people were calling her bald and ugly and now you all love her? 0_o
fickle bi*tches up in here

‘The Host’ EXCLUSIVE Set Visit: Diane Kruger Is White Hot:

Give me Diane kruger’s wardrobe

Where’s Josh? I expected him to be following her around like a lost puppy.

Call me crazy but I’m guessing her ‘people’ paid for this post since her clothing was IDENTIFIED by brand name in the article. Good lord, does this woman have no shame with how she makes it onto blogs?

Diane Kruger is so damn hot.

a good actress and very pretty too

I would kill for her legs….

Shameless self promotion!!

Why are people being so horrible to her? It’s one thing not to like her…but to attack the way she looks? Woman have to deal with so much already. Why can’t we just stick up for one another. I mean honestly, I’m sure she’s already quite aware what her hairline looks like.

@Laira: Oh, I don’t know about that. Diane thinks that she is so beautiful, I don’t think there is a person out there who loves themselves more. I don’t think people are picking on her forehead so much as speaking the truth. Don’t get me wrong, I feel sorry for any woman who is suffering female pattern baldness, like Diane.

Señorita @ 12/18/2012 at 1:16 am

Diane, you’re looking mighty good.

I love Diane. She is great

mmhmm… gorgeous

MassEffect @ 12/24/2012 at 11:04 am

Anna Torv is better, no doubt.