Lady Gaga: Rolling Stones Concert!

Lady Gaga: Rolling Stones Concert!

Lady Gaga takes the stage with Mick Jagger and the rest of the Rolling Stones for their concert at the Prudential Center on Saturday night (December 15) in Newark, NJ.

The 26-year-old entertainer was not the only celeb to make an appearance at the concert: John Mayer, Bruce Springsteen, and The Black Keys also sang with the legendary rock band.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

Earlier in the day, Gaga was spotted leaving her hotel in a cage like mask in New York City.

Check out a video of Gaga performing “Gimme Shelter” with the Stones at the concert!

lady gaga rolling stones concert 01
lady gaga rolling stones concert 02
lady gaga rolling stones concert 03
lady gaga rolling stones concert 04
lady gaga rolling stones concert 05

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
GAGA TURNS DOWN MADONNA @ 12/16/2012 at 11:24 am

A few months ago Madonna asked Gaga to perform at one of her MDNA tour stops which would have been at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Gaga said NOOOOOOOOOO. Thank god. When Mick Jagger called Gaga and asked for her to perform with the Rolling Stones, Gaga said Yes so fast that it could make your head spin. She flew out for the rehearsals and they all loved her. She was on time and so nice to everyone. Gaga wanted to sing live wih Real living legends. The Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen.

what is she

lanas-world @ 12/16/2012 at 11:37 am

i think she is more famous because of the way she dresses , than her ”good” music.

Kiss my ass @ 12/16/2012 at 11:37 am

MADONNA TOP 1 SELLING TOUR OF 2012… LADY WHO?????????????

AngelinaVanessa @ 12/16/2012 at 11:38 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

lol at the mask.

She looks more like Nicki Minaj in that mask. Attention *****!

She sounded awesome!

Trina Shields @ 12/16/2012 at 11:47 am

Her voice was amazing, I never thought she could belt like that! I’m officially gaga for Gaga!

Hannibal Lecter

Mick at 100 years old has a better voice then gagas at 26 LOL.

Hows your Flop This Way tour going gaga?

She actually sounded awesome.

Sorry but she tries way to hard. When I watched it and she came out I started laughing. Like she’s not for real, seriously.

GAGA The GREAT !! Gaga knows how to get rest when she needs to. She’s on a mini break which started this week after her Russia Born This Way Ball concert until sometime in January. She’s going to resume her tour in Canada and North America. I have tickets to one of her stops in the United States. I am so ready to see Mother Monster live in concert. I find it funny how Gaga on her break jumped at the chance to sing LIVE with the Rolling Stones and told the Old HAG Madonna thanks but no thanks. Ha Ha Ha. This is a slap in the face to Madonna. Mick Jagger just tweeted that he is amazed that he just performed wih Gaga. He and the Rolling Stones love that woman.

I can’t believe she’s 26.

What is that thing over her face!?

Gaga looks like a drugged Monkey on stage !!!!

@Rob: GAGA The GREAT !! Rob, I’m going to give you a pass today because maybe you don’t know what you are talking about. Please do not compare a talented person like Lady Gaga to Nicki Minaj. Ms. Minaj lip-syncs and is a rapper who cheats because she raps behind music from previous artists from back in the day. I seen her concert on tv and it sucked. It amazes me how she is being paid more money from American Idol, than Keith Urban who is really a true artist. Gaga may be over the top with the outfits, but it you take all that away, this woman is a true talent. Gaga is actually toning down herself as far as her singing. I’ve seen videos where she can blow. I believe she will show us more as the years go by.

It looks like she’s wearing a wig. It can’t be extensions.
In the 2nd photo, she looks like Hannibal Lecter.
What a freak. Her fans are jumping ship.
Gaga is running out of gags. Her days are numbered.
She will OD on drugs like Amy & Janis did.

I am no longer a Stones fan.

CorporateCrapForTheMasses @ 12/16/2012 at 1:00 pm

God Almighty, she is annoying.

She is a nightmare.

LADY GAGA WILL BE SUED FOR STEALING MY WORK!!! YOU WILL PAY IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!

QUEEN OF MUSIC @ 12/16/2012 at 3:36 pm