Lady Gaga: Rolling Stones Concert!

Lady Gaga: Rolling Stones Concert!

Lady Gaga takes the stage with Mick Jagger and the rest of the Rolling Stones for their concert at the Prudential Center on Saturday night (December 15) in Newark, NJ.

The 26-year-old entertainer was not the only celeb to make an appearance at the concert: John Mayer, Bruce Springsteen, and The Black Keys also sang with the legendary rock band.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lady Gaga

Earlier in the day, Gaga was spotted leaving her hotel in a cage like mask in New York City.

Check out a video of Gaga performing “Gimme Shelter” with the Stones at the concert!

lady gaga rolling stones concert 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

GAGA TURNS DOWN MADONNA @ 12/16/2012 at 11:24 am

A few months ago Madonna asked Gaga to perform at one of her MDNA tour stops which would have been at New York’s Madison Square Garden. Gaga said NOOOOOOOOOO. Thank god. When Mick Jagger called Gaga and asked for her to perform with the Rolling Stones, Gaga said Yes so fast that it could make your head spin. She flew out for the rehearsals and they all loved her. She was on time and so nice to everyone. Gaga wanted to sing live wih Real living legends. The Rolling Stones and Bruce Springsteen.

what is she

lanas-world @ 12/16/2012 at 11:37 am

i think she is more famous because of the way she dresses , than her ”good” music.

Kiss my ass @ 12/16/2012 at 11:37 am

MADONNA TOP 1 SELLING TOUR OF 2012… LADY WHO?????????????

AngelinaVanessa @ 12/16/2012 at 11:38 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

lol at the mask.

She looks more like Nicki Minaj in that mask. Attention *****!

She sounded awesome!

Trina Shields @ 12/16/2012 at 11:47 am

Her voice was amazing, I never thought she could belt like that! I’m officially gaga for Gaga!

Hannibal Lecter

Mick at 100 years old has a better voice then gagas at 26 LOL.

Hows your Flop This Way tour going gaga?

She actually sounded awesome.

Sorry but she tries way to hard. When I watched it and she came out I started laughing. Like she’s not for real, seriously.

GAGA The GREAT !! Gaga knows how to get rest when she needs to. She’s on a mini break which started this week after her Russia Born This Way Ball concert until sometime in January. She’s going to resume her tour in Canada and North America. I have tickets to one of her stops in the United States. I am so ready to see Mother Monster live in concert. I find it funny how Gaga on her break jumped at the chance to sing LIVE with the Rolling Stones and told the Old HAG Madonna thanks but no thanks. Ha Ha Ha. This is a slap in the face to Madonna. Mick Jagger just tweeted that he is amazed that he just performed wih Gaga. He and the Rolling Stones love that woman.

I can’t believe she’s 26.

What is that thing over her face!?

Gaga looks like a drugged Monkey on stage !!!!

@Rob: GAGA The GREAT !! Rob, I’m going to give you a pass today because maybe you don’t know what you are talking about. Please do not compare a talented person like Lady Gaga to Nicki Minaj. Ms. Minaj lip-syncs and is a rapper who cheats because she raps behind music from previous artists from back in the day. I seen her concert on tv and it sucked. It amazes me how she is being paid more money from American Idol, than Keith Urban who is really a true artist. Gaga may be over the top with the outfits, but it you take all that away, this woman is a true talent. Gaga is actually toning down herself as far as her singing. I’ve seen videos where she can blow. I believe she will show us more as the years go by.

It looks like she’s wearing a wig. It can’t be extensions.
In the 2nd photo, she looks like Hannibal Lecter.
What a freak. Her fans are jumping ship.
Gaga is running out of gags. Her days are numbered.
She will OD on drugs like Amy & Janis did.

I am no longer a Stones fan.

CorporateCrapForTheMasses @ 12/16/2012 at 1:00 pm

God Almighty, she is annoying.

She is a nightmare.

LADY GAGA WILL BE SUED FOR STEALING MY WORK!!! YOU WILL PAY IN THIS LIFE AND THE NEXT!!!

QUEEN OF MUSIC @ 12/16/2012 at 3:36 pm

LADY GAGA, QUEEN OF POP.

Strawblueberry @ 12/16/2012 at 3:37 pm

Lady Gaga is queen of music. She is the queen of pop. She reigns supreme at the top. Lady Gaga is the number one female artist on the planet.

Totally disappointed in this song, which happens to be my all-time favourite Stones song. Gaga doesn’t have a bad voice, but her clothes and shoes made me want to vomit. There’s nothing wrong with being strong will and proud of who you are, but geez, she had flab flappin’ all over the place and it really didn’t need to be that way. Wise up, GAGA and start trying to compliment what you have. I so wish he’d chosen Fergie to sing it with him. She did a smashing job at the 25th Anniversary of the Rock Hall of Fame when she sang it with Mick and Bono. GAGa was very disappointing.

Queen of music my ass @ 12/16/2012 at 5:30 pm

Good performance, she sang well. I am not outraged by the way she dresses or her attention seeking behaviour at all, it’s been all done before many times. If one day she can back all this theatrical stuff with good CONTENT instead of just relying on the package to keep the airheads interested then we can start talking about ‘art’. So far her music being so banal makes her just another fake manufactured bore. McCartney playing a new song with Nirvana was way more cool than this.

@VICTORIA: He just said she looks like Nicki Minaj behind that mask which she does. Nobody ask to run down Lady Gaga’s or Nicki’s resumes. She really does look like Nicki since this era all Nicki was been wearing is that Platinum Blonde wig with gray contacts. and “Why the bums stay mad that the Queen on Idol” – Nicki Minaj

Jim at no.24; Maybe you deserved to get ripped off. In the last days, people who steal from other people will get robbed. Get it?

Craigypants @ 12/16/2012 at 6:27 pm

She is revolting, has no real talent and steals everyone else’s work.
She only dresses like a freak to try and distract for her fugly face.
SHe has totally exploited and used the gay community for her own profit, also she is a druggie. I certainly wouldn’t want my kids looking upto this filth. Go away gaga keep doing your cocaine, smoking pot, getting drunk and popping xanax.

@GAGA TURNS DOWN MADONNA:

She turned down madonna’s offer because she was on tour. I mean like, why travel half the globe then come back and continue the tour? maybe they’ll perform sometime later.

Lady Haha and her Little Ghouls.

epic!!!!!!!!!!! gaga is epic, the others pop star can’t do this..!! yeah

GAGA IS NOTHING TO MADONNA @ 12/16/2012 at 8:20 pm

THIS TRASH HAS IGNORED MADONNA CUZ SHE IS ARROGANT,CUZ MADONNA MADE FUN OF HER..THATS WHY….AND MAYBE SHE WAS AFRAID THAT MADONNA WOULD HUMILLIATE HER ON STAGE..WHICH WOULD BE AMAZING!!!

GAGA IS NOTHING TO MADONNA @ 12/16/2012 at 8:26 pm

OMFG…SAME NICK NAMES!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o:o:

what has become of her dog? a wig or a dress?

GAGA TURNS DOWN MADONNA @ 12/17/2012 at 11:55 am

@GAGA IS NOTHING TO MADONNA:A Madonna fan wrote in response to my comment about Gaga turning down Madonna, saying they believe Gaga was afraid Madonna was going to humilliate her. The person who already looks stupid and humilated is Madonna. The whole world knows that Gaga said no to working with her, which is bad for Madonna. When the HBIC of music does not want anything to do with you, it looks very bad. Gaga is queen. You don’t want to be on her bad side. Another person said well Gaga did not do it because she was on tour and would have to fly half way around the world. Gaga has been doing this already. She’s a busy bee. She’s working on more than one project as we speak and has been flying all across the world and making it back to her tour. Trust and believe, if she wanted to work with Madonna, Gaga would have made the time for it but she did not want to work with the OLD HAG. She dropped everything to work with the Rolling Stones. Who’s to say on that day, Gaga did not have other business affairs. It did not matter because she made the Rolling Stones her number one Priority. Gaga is the true winner. What a great Christmas gift to sing with Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones.

Now that she has become Lindsay Lohan’s bestie, and doesnt care about the cruelty animals endure when being skinned for their furs, I dont really care for this person.

Anonymous @ 12/17/2012 at 7:58 pm

THIS IS HOW YOU ROCK WITH THE ROLLING STONES! http://youtu.be/8rQ4i2QAkwk :) @TheRealXtina

She’s so reductive

doris Ramos @ 12/19/2012 at 6:05 pm

@fail:
She has been around for 4 years and counting, last time I checked she is the most powerful entertainer in the world. I get that you don’t appreciate her style, but if the Stones called her it is because they recognize her talent, i’M A DIE HARD AND I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THE B@%CH NAILED IT.

@LOL: @Stace: Really Stace, what have you done in your live, get one.

God you lot are funny

POOR FLOPGA IS JUST THAT, A FLOP.. TOO BORING, TO HARD TO LOOK AT AND JUST DOWNRIGHT CRAZY. THAT’S WHY SHE’S QUICKLY FADING INTO OBLIVION.. MADONNA WAS NUMBER ONE IN 2012 EVERYWHERE.. SUCK ON THAT JJARED LOSERS!