Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler check out the city lights from the top of the Empire State Building on Friday (December 14) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress and Austin, 21, stopped by the iconic building and enjoyed the skyline view from the exclusive VIP 103rd floor while celebrating her birthday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The night before, Vanessa and Austin cuddled in their seats while attending a New York Knicks versus Los Angeles Lakers basketball game at Madison Square Garden.

vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 01
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 02
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 03
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 04
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

I’m pleasantly surprised on how well their relationship seem to be. It’s refreshing to see a steady couple at their age imo.

My 2 Cents @ 12/16/2012 at 1:02 am

@meh: I agree they look so happy and what a romantic way to celebrate her birthday.

she looks so happy

They do seem like a sweet couple. I think they like to have a good time and do not worry about what people think or if they are papped or gossiped about. They are just trying to be normal and do things as a normal couple do. That’s the way it should be in your 20′s..you need to experience life as normally and as free as you can or you will probably regret not doing so. But to this day, I have to say that I am still surprised that she and Zac are not together because I was sure that they would get back together. It’s a mystery to me. But she looks so happy with Austin so I’m happy for her.

that’s a GREAT view, she looks happy with him, and that’s all that matters to me.

this girl is seriously stunning! and Austin looks so happy with her.

@????:
I agree with you about ZV, and i’m glad you can express your opinion without hate!

@????:
and i also love Vanessa and Austin together, she looks genuinely happy,

@ruuuu:Yes, I agree that Austin seems like a great guy and he is very good looking. In one of this recent interviews, he talked about riding the subway in NYC…he seems very down to earth. They look happy.

so cute, look at Vanessa´s smile <3

beautiful, she looks beautiful.

Vanessa looks so tiny next to Austin! she is so tiny…

@????:
they look so good together, he makes her happy. he’s a down to earth kinda guy

Vanessa.. you flawless girl. I CAN’T WITH YOUR BEAUTY

she is so gorgeous

lol OK famewh*ring couple you can go away now. you can smile for your camera at home.

I’m going to be honest, i didn’t believe in their relationship at first, but they are together since last year, and THEY ARE SO CUTE. my love for Vanessa is back, and her relationship with Austin is cute, idk, but it looks like he takes care of her

@rikki:
lol what are you talking about? these pictures were taken by the . Empire State Building personal, can´t you read?

aweee, cute couple.

@rikki:
really..? like, REALLY?

“Photos: Empire State Building
Posted to: Austin Butler, Vanessa Hudgens”

they spend her birthday together again <3 what a cute couple! It is refreshing to see a young couple like them. They are enjoying their love.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 2:11 am

You’ve got to be kidding me with this. Is it to make up for those weeks where there was not a Hudgekins post to be found?

so cute, she looks soooooooooooooooooooooooo young here! perfect face anyone?

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 2:12 am

It’s like a Camera phone, and “lets send it to Jared because i have a contract with him to post pics of me”… lol!

@Nightwish:
once again, can’t you read? Photos: Empire State Building it means the source was the Empire State Building personal.

@rikki: The pics are on the Empire State Building twitter…anyone can get them and post as long as they credit the source.They were taken by the personnel there and there are other celebs mentioned as well.

cute couple is a cute couple, i like them.

@Aly:
ignore him, he just wants attention.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 2:21 am

@Aly: Ok, so its “Austin, lets get those pics we had taken there and send them into Jared, because i have a contract with him to post pics of me regularly” LOL even more!

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 2:24 am

“Austin babe, take good pics cause these are going to JustJared ok?” lol, im sure Jareds staff pulled the set as soon as Hudgekins notified him right…

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 2:26 am

@noel: Hey did you know there are only 25 letters in the alphabet during christmas time? Hows that song go? “Noel noel… noel, noel” ha ha ha

@Nightwish:
is not like that and you know it… lol you are so pathetic.

@noel:
ok ok… he’s just so pathetic. hahaha i kind of love how he always contradicts himself, now he finally is in the “pathetic hater” category with the other efron lover. hahaha

finally new pictures, they look so happy.

Morning Vanessa Fans, this is a really good way to wake up NEW PICTURES!! She looks adorable as usual, im glad Austin is taking care of our gorgeous young lady.

seems like there is just one vanessa fan who posts 20 messages under 20 different names. all the same writing style and same types of compliments. very funny to me. anyways, i am WELL AWARE these were taken there. i just think this couple gets photographed everywhere and always look to be seeking attention, whatever the occasion.

I still don’t know why this girl isn’t posted on JJJr instead. At least the daily gym pics have stopped.

Vanessa Hudgens @ 12/16/2012 at 3:50 am

Hey dolls.

This is me, Vanessa.

Thank you for all your love and good wishes. Words can’t explain how happy I am when I read Just Jared and see all the outpouring from fans. I am at a very happy place in my life, the happiest i’ve ever been and you fans make it all the better.

xoxo,

Vanessa.

Austin says Hi too!

florence2 @ 12/16/2012 at 3:56 am

Great to see pictures of Vaness and Austin and having been to NY the top of the empire state building of a night is a brilliant place to be.

I have a feeling though that Vanessa has moved from LA to NY I mean it’s one thing to go and support your partner when they are working but to stay as long as she has even with going back to LA for the odd day is something she never did with Zac so it seems that Austin is the one and she does’nt like to be away from him for more than a day. I do love them together but I was hoping that wewould hear some news of a up coming film for Vanessa but it seems that she has put her career on hold to be by Austin’s side which I have to say I’m suprised at that but it’s her life. Also would have though that she would have wanted her family to be there to celebrate her birthday too but something seems off to me lately with that to.

I reckon that before long we will hear’s new of her selling her house and getting engaged to Austin by the end of next year if not sooner.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 4:26 am

@Vanessa Hudgens: Wow, convincing impersonation. If its really you hudgekin, theres a fan here named haterssuck who has a lifelong wish to get a kiss on the cheek from you. Please oblige him somehow, somewhere, being that he endures considerable humiliation defending your honor here. He defends you like a knight, though he is genetically far removed from knight lineage. I think he has confederate soldier lineage. Whatever, in any case I think he actually dresses up like a knight with a few pieces of makeshift armor he has at home, gets settled in front of his computer screen and starts jousting (figuratively speaking) with us on a daily basis. Hes actually broken a few computer screens, but thats from outbursts of temper and anger management issues, not the acting out as a knight stuff. Happy b-day for the zillionth time, munchkin!

@Nightwis: shut up….

Hi Vanessa!!!!!!!!! You ignore nightwish and bo ok they not nice. I love you!!!!!!!

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 4:48 am

@Emma: Why, im trying to negotiate a kiss for haterssuck!.

talk about bad trips.this is the worst trip ever.we are stuck!

oh!touching!i see that u care for me afterall.u’ve given 5 thumbs down for my coment of having the worst trip of my life.thumbing down means u don’t like that hapening to me.thanks dears.i’m touched.i’l think about ur gud hearts while being stuk in this unknown place

Great pictures. Good to see them enjoying time together in NY. JJ is usually the last to post pictures of her, sometimes three to four days after other sites.

i can’ t help but wonder what she and zac did for her b’day and anniversary.gues this pic was taken earlier and posted yestrdy to show they spent the day together when she actualy spent day with zac in his trailer on the set.lol

@tina: She has the BEST smile, doesn’t she? So genuine. JJ is always behind the eight ball, and then ticks the haters off with back-to-back posts on her in a few days. Like it’s a sin to go out for your birthday. Oh,but they have to start whining anyway, don’t they? I saw this tweet, from the Empire Bldg site, Saturday morning. It’s a very cute picture. He is keeping her warm, cuddled in his arms. If that site hadn’t posted it, we would not have seen it. We didn’t see any pics of them from their last birthdays so it’s not their thing to romp in bikinis and post pics for the world.

@BO: GUD hearts? Why should we have a heart for you, when all you do is scream obscenities at us, obsess over 8 yr old pics, and douse us with Efron updates? Nope. Sorry. I have no GUD wishes for you. I don’t wish you harm, but I can’t have sympathy for someone who is so vulgar and hateful. Remember, what goes around, comes around. And since you won’t understand that, it means whatever a person’s actions, whether good or bad, will often have consequences for that person.

homodawhopper69 @ 12/16/2012 at 10:09 am

Vanessa HugeAnus is paying justaredchink to place these stories on here

justsaying @ 12/16/2012 at 10:23 am

I just love them both. Happy Birthday V! You have tons of luv coming at you of all of your fans-take it all in ! <3 <3

GLAD SHE’S IN New York right now because on that way the idiots who just hate to fill their cruel lives can not disturb Vanessa .

@justsaying:
you’re a tool

Lol,oncofake,don’t u hav a sense of humour at all.no.of course not.silly me.isn’t it amusing how these clowns are talking as if she’s the most private person who doesn’t parade the relationship in public and uses it to stay in spotlight and unles someone else posts pics of them on twitter we don’t hapen to see their pics when we get a daily dose on their relationship on jj and jr which are kept on payroll by her ob.lol btw onco,this finaly turned out to be a gud trip afterall.a diferent experience.i’l post the pics on twitter @sihinasithannee .u wont 4get to hav a luk nw,wont u?lol

@maria: You are rife with moral pragmatism lately, aren’t you? And who’s ticked off here? I love new Hudgekin posts. If Jared doesn’t update regularly, you guys get very cranky. We can’t have that, especially in the context of this time of year. Its christmas for christs sake, and you havent been near in the xmas spirit lately, barking about this and that, moralizing about that and this.

What a beautiful picture. She looks great and the view is something else. I gotta say, I wouldn’t be surprised if they got engaged.

Close to home.feel so relieved.what a day today has been.a train got derailed,we were stuck.but finaly this turns out to be a gud once in a lifetime experience

Hey b.utt.howz life?doing christmas shopping?

Hey Italianmilf! Ive noticed that Vanessa is looking more and more italian lately. That is compliment for you, yes? As well i am reveal my appearance changed from teenager to young adulthood, looking less asian and more of european. Is divulged, am pride with myself, sorry for bad english LOL!

@BO: ive wrapped everything up last week sweety, no pun intended, howr u, are u safe now or stuck in some unfamiliar rural area?

Hey ppl ,tell me a bit about ur xmas preparations.we dont have xmas here.are u shopping now?and building those sheep dens with jesus baby,judas and maria?

Oh yup b.utt.safe now.still to get home.a train got derailed.we were straded in some unkwn place.totaly lost.finaly managed to get out of the mess and cntinued the trip only to get strandd again.lol 2 days after pudgie’s b’day.hmmm….bad things hav been hapening around the world since the day.hmm…

Vanessa you are beautiful. A keeper for sure. Austin seems like a good guy. Take care cutie.

You reading Rob’s comment Van? Whats with his ‘seems’ like a good guy insinuation? Austin IS a good guy, in fact he’s a great guy, well ahead of his years maturity wise. I think Robs being protective of you, kind of like a big brother who isnt sold on Austin yet, and thats sweet. Your fans totally rock.

home sweet home

i gues ppl in diferent countries have diferent xmas rituals.its a ritual of catholics in my country to build a sheep den with baby jesus ,judas and maria

1) Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron were not each other’s first loves as some of the more ardent Zanessa fans have claimed. They dated others prior to going in to a relationship with each other.
2)Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron’s relationship was the equivalent of a normal High School relationship. You date pretty much all through High School and are deemed “the perfect couple.” You graduate, and then you both go to different colleges. You try and make it work but realise you are both living different lives and are on different paths so you split.
3) In Austin Butler, Vanessa has found someone she can connect with spiritually ( they are both church goers.) Who shares her values and desire to live their life as normally as possible.
4)Vanessa seems very happy with her life. She knows what she wants, she has three movies coming out. An actor does not have to be on set every day of their lives making movies- they are allowed time out to chill and be normal inbetween work. And promoting movies is work. Soon you will be seeing her everywhere as she will be promoting her work. Let the girl have some time to hang out with her BF,Fam and friends and just be a normal 24 year old.

Poor woman- is she not allowed to just be happy and date someone? Why does she have to get engaged. She is 24 years old. She has plenty of time ahead of her for marriage and babies if that’s what she wants.

I am 24 and have been with my boyfriend for 5 years-yes we have talked about the future but neither us have marriage or kids in our immediate future plans.

I have spent many birthdays away from my family- it’s what happens as you grow up and start to live your own lives. Doesn’t mean you love your family any less.

@Liberty: Thanks for that, Liberty. If I would have posted those comments, I’d be accused of having no sense of humor, moralizing, or being pragmatic. In light of the tragedy not far from where I live, I’m not in much of a mood for vicious, hateful people. They are alive and well on Vanessa’s posts, and think it’s humorous to hate on her. My patience for those people has worn thin. Too much hate in the world. And the sad part of that, is that Vanessa doesn’t have a hateful bone in her body. She even forgave all the girls who hated her when she dated Zac. She didn’t blame them for loving him, cause she did too. She took all that crap and she continues to do so. But no matter. She is happy and that glow proves it.

@Nightwish: The Christmas “spirit” doesn’t cover needless hate, criticism, and harassing fans, now, does it? And cranky over lack of pics? Hun, we were conversing for many pages on 1 thread because of the lack of pictures and news. Didn’t bother us in the least. But, now that she did a photoshoot, hit up a basketball game, and had a birthday in a few days, you’re the one who’s cranky, bringing up your conspiracy theories. Your paranoia is rearing it’s ugly head with each new post. Ho-ho-ho!!

@Liberty: On them being each others first love I have to disagree with you. HE has stated numerous times he’s only been in love once. There is a difference between dating and being in love. I would have to say with the statements they have made they are each others first serious love. Which is something you don’t forget. Every thing else you say I pretty much agree with, but don’t try to belittle what they had to justify where they are now. They have moved on, but they did once love one another.

@tina: I agree, tina.

@tina: When they were together I supported her choice, just as now I support her with Austin. Towards the end of their relationship, did he do and say things that made me wonder if he had lost his mind? Yes, but in the end it was his lost. She is happy with her life and I am happy for her.

The last comment was for maria.

@maria: I agree with Tina. They were obviously each others first love. They met on one audition, paired together and picked out of 100′s of people/couples and chosen for a large part based on chemistry. I think pretty much from that day they stayed together for five years. That’s extraordinary. It’s too bad it didn’t work out. But it is like going off to college or moving somewhere for career or work. Things change and goals change. I agree with Liberty about pretty much everything else.

@LIberty Oh sorry actually I meant to reply to Liberty not Maria although I completely agree with Maria. Okay..must get some work done now.

@tina:
i think Vanessa has said her first love was her first boyfriend Jason.

i really love ths pictures, she looks happy with her boyfriend, i’m glad they had an amazing night.

@Liberty:
I completely agree with you.

crazy a.ss bit.chie tina can’t take it when someone says zac might have been in love with someone else before pudge because pudge has to be every guy’s first love because pudge is better than every other girl (not) LOL Pudge is so great that it was Zac’s lost when they broke up because pudge is the best girlfriend any guy can ever have (not) actually it was pudge’s lose because zac kept pudge grounded and kept her a as a classy girl but it turns out pudge is not any of that hence pudge is selling her current relationship to the world by calling the paps.

the other crazy as.s aunty pea brain thinks pudge it isn’t pudges thing to wear bikinis and romp around when we have million pics of pudge and bu.ttface riding eachother on the beach. maria just proved she does have a pea brain

@me: Blah, blah, blah. BO we all though it’s you. Isn’t time for your meds?

Cute picture. Happy birthday V!

@me: “know” not “though”.

Pattycake @ 12/16/2012 at 8:47 pm

cute couple.

Pattycake @ 12/16/2012 at 8:49 pm

@.:
that’s true, her first love was Jason, she dated him back in 2005/2006, way before HSM.

@me: The ones that are crazy are you and the fans of BO
And you don’t even know well about her
Zac fans should shut their mouths

they are adorbs together. It is so nice to see a young couple like them, it’s refreshing.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 8:56 pm

Here’s what i find very interesting. It wasn’t always like this, where pro Hudgekin comments find themselves getting generously upvoted, while unflattering comments are downvoted to hell. It was a very different story 6 months ago on a typical Hudgens post. Check out morethanwords getting 30 downvotes with the rest of team hudgens in the red, with morethanwords absolutely going off at the trolls back then:
WHAT CHANGED? PR effort? Seems like it to me.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Maria@Tina@Chelles – Whoa, this is a formidable combination

@UK: LMAO. Bo is busted. She accuses us of changing our monikers so it appears more people are posting, yet she is guilty as sin. She says there are “millions of pics”? LOL. Just those taken by sneaky paps at a PRIVATE resort, and that was a year ago. BO is just ticked it’s not Efron in those pics, and she lets us know every single day. If it was him, she’d be gushing at what a loving, romantic couple they are.

And tina, I’m with you. I respect her choices. She knows what is best for her, and only she can make those decisions. It couldn’t have been easy to leave a relationship that was going nowhere when you love someone. But after 5 years, a relationship has to continue to grow and if it doesn’t, it will end anyway. Better to walk away when you know it’s not your future. Lots of respect for her on making that choice.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:04 pm

Maria, Tina, Chelles, Morethanwords, then add Kellythecrackhead, Carma, Lola and godmother Bohji and you have the Little Pink Mafia

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:08 pm

@Tina: But really, who cares, so what if Hudgie was with Zac for a few years. Once you break up you should cut ties completely and move on with a clean slate. You owe it to your next significant other to make it a completely new experience, free of schemas and predispositions. I think that’s how Hudgie is. She is very fair, loving, and looks out for what is in the best interest of her man. All this OA PDA stuff is a bit self-absorbed and nauseating to be sure, but it seems like a function true love, so its hard to fault her. Im beginning to wonder if she cant help herself because she really is this touchy feely kind of chick, super affectionate and all.

@Nightwish: Maybe, just maybe, people have learned to stay off the threads of those they don’t like. I did. But I will certainly say something if those people are mentioned here. Please stop whining about the PR conspiracy theories. It’s pretty silly. In the scheme of things, more comments on Just Jared mean absolutely nothing.

loling forever at the only 2 haters here.
I think they are stuck in 2008. we are here to love and support Vanessa.

the fact that someone is going to Vanessa´s post from june/july is just so creepy…. someone here needs help ASAP.

@Pattycake: You don’t love everyone you date. I believe that relationship was the first long one for both, so I’m going to agree they were each other’s “first loves”.

@Nightwish, please Shut Up! Your conspiracy theories are wearing thin. You should know better I guess, doing the very thing you accuse us off. Spreading your lies with BO and A in tow.
I do recall you accusing us of having no life, worshipping Vanessa and being constantly on her threads. Now, pray tell me what you are doing here? Eat your words.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:21 pm

@Lauren: Hey, i wanted to see so what can i say. Do you know it was the first back post i clicked? That was very convenient. All this commenting here, it is in between a lot of other online activity im involved with btw. I’m very busy but enjoy comic relief along the way.

Yeah, Righ comic relief. Lame.

@maria: I know. I think “BO” is now going by “me” because no was paying any attention. She is a joke:) Who else is that vulgar and clueless when it comes to spelling?

I think BO is stuck in the past.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:27 pm

What i find really peculiar is the complete absence of morethanwords lately. What is up with her? She is one of the most devout fans of Van. She should realized that she is missed. @Bohji: What conspiracy theory? Just look at the link mother hen, i didn’t create the dialog myself.

@Nightwish: Damn, I actually agree with you. A break has to be clean. You really can’t be friends with someone you were intimate with, in my book, except in rare cases. And I believe Vanessa IS very affectionate. She is very lovey with her mom and sister, and I think being “touchy-feely” is a trait you learn in your home. If you grow up with that kind of affection, you usually grow up to be affectionate as well. I think you just can’t help it. And kudos for actually seeing something positive in her.

MoreThanWords, is a uni student. Her absence denotes that she is busy living her life enjoying the outdoors and perhaps traveling. Couldn’t be more happy for her and that is how I’d want my daughter to live her life.
Unlike you I have other interests as well. Just came back from badminton, will be out and about shortly after my shower.

@Nightwish: I believe morethanwords is a college student, so exams/finals are probably taking up her time. I do miss her great insights.

uhm , excue me ? I’d like to point out that me is NOT me aka BO .I think me used to come here before I started doing so .How foolish of oncofake to think that just ’cause someone uses the name pea brain , she/he is me .lol it’s just like that korean v.agina thinking there are 2 BOs just because my name changes colours .lol anyway , u didn’t still tell me , how are ur xmas preparations?

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:39 pm

@maria: I harass Hudgie, but i think i understand her character now. I’ll just stop now before i start careening off on some slightly negative rant.

i have fans Sunny ? oh thanks love .lol

@pattycake they met and started dating while making HSM in 2005 so this Jason was dating her at the same time as Zac? HSM first broadcast January 2006. IF she dated this guy she was under 16 years old. I stand by the fact the were each others first SERIOUS love. As I said they BOTH have moved on. She happy with Austin.

@BOHJI: Exactly, Boji. She may already be on break. I have no idea what the university schedules are like in New Zaeland.

@Nightwish: Pink Mafia? LMAO. And going back to Vanessa’s older threads? Kinda creepy.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:45 pm

@BOHJI: Yeah, and where have you been the last few days? It’s good your getting exercise. Regarding your precious Hudgkin, you guys deserve a good face to face and kisses on the cheeks for putting up with us here. I know your blood pressure goes through the roof when you read some of the stuff here, but you cant expect a Hudgie post not to be trolled with all of the manufactured support you guys put out. If its not us, it would be others. Maybe it would be better with a new set of trolls. How was it six months ago, would you choose the haters back then or us?

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:47 pm

@Chelles: Hello sweetheart, you scour the entirety of the net for the newest pudgie pic. Lets not get into obsessive, ok? That was the first back link i clicked, i sh!t you not. :- )

um , and I ‘d like to point this out ,when I come to jj via phone , i make spelling mistakes ‘on purpose’ to reduce the number of letters ’cause my phone doesn’t allow me to post comments longer than just a couple of words

@Nightwish:
I thought you were “leaving forever” lol. You are obsessed with Vanessa…

She looks so stunning here, her smile is gorgeous.

idk man… look how cute she is

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:52 pm

@tamin: Wow, you are here way into page 5, that is uncharted territory for you tamin and quite a feat. Usually its as deep as page 2 or 3 and then ‘see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya’

Trolling? 3 stooges, Nightwish aka intric8, Bo Black n Blue and A, Hhelllooo!

@UK:
haha i love how everyone just ignore her now!

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:57 pm

@BOHJI: i dont consider myself a bumbling ijot kind of troll but whatever Bowj. have to go, seriously. bye

@Nightwish:
blah… you are obsessed with her.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:59 pm

@tamin: yeah, maybe. bye

lol , isn’t it amusing how these losers think that breaking up with Pudgie is Zac’s loss .rotflmao face it losers , break up was Pudgie’s loss . when she was with Zac , she didn’t have to keep gossip sites on constant payroll to have her pics posted of her doing mundane stuff , everyday nor had to grope or ride men in public to stay in the spotlight . she got enough fame just ‘being the gf of Zac ‘ and still to this date most know of her as Zac’s ex – and of course the ‘gym girl’ – i’ve seen her being addressed that way couple times ,lol – isn’t that a loss itself to be known as a famewhore in HW and compared alongside Kim kardashian ? and lets’ face it . You all know that Pudgie’s waaaayyyy beneath Zac’s level – careerwise , famewise , moneywise well except hornywise and slutwise lol – all you losers know that Pudgie doesn’t look as good as she used to either .so you all know that Zac can get a much better girl , much successful , much beautiful – and much classier ,lol so , let’s face it , you are all whining in wrath over losing such a good match for Pudgie !! lololol

She looks so much better now .

helloooo Aunty Korean Va.gina ! How’s x mas ? did you make the sheep’s den or whatever its called ?hmmm…..may be not . you could be muslim .

hello gorgeous lady!

Vanessa beautiful and Austin very cute!

Zac’s John John ad is considered on e of the best ads of 2012

i like this one . you have to dress up Zac and Pudgie for a date night .cool .

favourite dramatic movie actor candidates People’s Choice awards 2013 – Bradley Cooper , Channing Tatum , Liam Neeson ,Jake Gylenhalle ,” Zac Efron ” not even Robert Pattinson got one for water for elephants which was a drama film which grossed more than TLO

celestine @ 12/17/2012 at 3:44 am

@BO: Seriously shut up! I’m a Zac fan too but what you are doing is rude to the Vanessa fans by hijacking their thread to post on how much you love Zac and all that ****..

Do I wish Zac and Vanessa were still together? Yes, very much so. But she is now happy in another relationship and Zac has clearly moved on! It is fans like you who give us Zac fans a bad reputation.

@celestine: Bo is crazy lady just ignore. I think she living in psychiatry place.

Celestine u don’t sound like a zac fan at all.in fact u sound like a die hard pudge fan.let me see,u could bd oncofake,tik tik ,suk smthing blag blah blah hmm…btw,hello cello,mad fellow!

celestine @ 12/17/2012 at 9:31 am

@BO: ha! sorry no but i”m a die-hard Zac fan and have been since 2006 .

And sorry no! I’ve been Celestine all the time I’ve been on this site, that has been my username…

But really you talking **** about her fans and/or about her is really giving all the Zac fans a bad name…

If you really want to talk about Zac’s success and all that jazz go to his thread…

I love Zac too much to let you tarnish his name just because a crazy fan decided that Vanessa is not worthy. Let her fans have their space.

this one is SO filthy dirty. Love it

lol now a fan talking about him in another thread in some stupid d list gossip site tarnishes zac’s name.girl,u make me laugh so hard.lolol anyway if u’ve been comenting here u shud knw that this site has a sensoring system.y are ur words sensored?

They look adorable

kelly martineau @ 12/17/2012 at 5:21 pm

V needs to lose big lips. He is so gross to look at. Why is she in n.y. because of him. Seems v doesn’t care about her friends. Follow the leader he’s in n.y. so she has to be there too.
This women needs to start working again.

@celestine: I agree, celestine. She does give his fans a bad name, with her vulgar mouth and pesky ways. It is obvious that there are many fans who have remained supportive of both Vanessa and Zac, and don’t want to see either trashed,so I don’t know why she has such a hard time understanding that. I no longer like him, or support him, but I don’t go to his posts and trash him.

lol you see , people in the world are diverse . just ’cause ”many fans ” -absolutely not – have remained supportive of them both doesn’t mean we should also do so .just ’cause you don’t go and trash zac on his thread – of course you losers thumb down all the good comments made by us fans and leave such derogatory comments and thumb up them and you bunch trash him and other celebs enough here that you don’t have to go to their threads – doesn’t mean we shouldn’t also do that . period .

d-bag alert @ 12/17/2012 at 10:25 pm

@Bday: So nice of you. Hope you’re happy when you’re charged with trafficking p*rn. You’ve been reported.

@Bday: Are you idiots ever going to grow up? An 8 yr old picture. You are so vile.

don’t worry . nothing’s gonna happen to b’day .i posted a link containing all 3 sets of her ‘package’ pics ,but see .i’m still here . the losers the should realise that posting such pics doesn’t violate their service terms .hence we aren’t suspended

@BO What did @Bday post ?

@maria: A picture of whom? What happened, that comment was removed.

@Nightwish: some idiot, like BO, who finds it amusing to post old pics. Funny, I never looked at the pics when they came out. It was disrespectful to me to see pics she had taken to be private. Now, these morons just post them randomly to be funny. Good thing she has a great little body. I wish I knew why people think it’s so dirty to see a human body. Immature idiots.

@BO: Nice to see how mature you are. You’re a sleaze, worse than the one who stole the pics and released them.

They look happy and cute!
I don’t even get why you guys reply to the haters. The posts are mostly very stupid and if you don’t reply then maybe there is a chance they will stop posting such nonsense (over and over again..). So why not ignore them for a while on the thread?