Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler check out the city lights from the top of the Empire State Building on Friday (December 14) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress and Austin, 21, stopped by the iconic building and enjoyed the skyline view from the exclusive VIP 103rd floor while celebrating her birthday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The night before, Vanessa and Austin cuddled in their seats while attending a New York Knicks versus Los Angeles Lakers basketball game at Madison Square Garden.

vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 01
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 02
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 03
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 04
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

@tina: When they were together I supported her choice, just as now I support her with Austin. Towards the end of their relationship, did he do and say things that made me wonder if he had lost his mind? Yes, but in the end it was his lost. She is happy with her life and I am happy for her.

The last comment was for maria.

@maria: I agree with Tina. They were obviously each others first love. They met on one audition, paired together and picked out of 100′s of people/couples and chosen for a large part based on chemistry. I think pretty much from that day they stayed together for five years. That’s extraordinary. It’s too bad it didn’t work out. But it is like going off to college or moving somewhere for career or work. Things change and goals change. I agree with Liberty about pretty much everything else.

@LIberty Oh sorry actually I meant to reply to Liberty not Maria although I completely agree with Maria. Okay..must get some work done now.

@tina:
i think Vanessa has said her first love was her first boyfriend Jason.

i really love ths pictures, she looks happy with her boyfriend, i’m glad they had an amazing night.

@Liberty:
I completely agree with you.

crazy a.ss bit.chie tina can’t take it when someone says zac might have been in love with someone else before pudge because pudge has to be every guy’s first love because pudge is better than every other girl (not) LOL Pudge is so great that it was Zac’s lost when they broke up because pudge is the best girlfriend any guy can ever have (not) actually it was pudge’s lose because zac kept pudge grounded and kept her a as a classy girl but it turns out pudge is not any of that hence pudge is selling her current relationship to the world by calling the paps.

the other crazy as.s aunty pea brain thinks pudge it isn’t pudges thing to wear bikinis and romp around when we have million pics of pudge and bu.ttface riding eachother on the beach. maria just proved she does have a pea brain

@me: Blah, blah, blah. BO we all though it’s you. Isn’t time for your meds?

Cute picture. Happy birthday V!

@me: “know” not “though”.

Pattycake @ 12/16/2012 at 8:47 pm

cute couple.

Pattycake @ 12/16/2012 at 8:49 pm

@.:
that’s true, her first love was Jason, she dated him back in 2005/2006, way before HSM.

@me: The ones that are crazy are you and the fans of BO
And you don’t even know well about her
Zac fans should shut their mouths

they are adorbs together. It is so nice to see a young couple like them, it’s refreshing.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 8:56 pm

Here’s what i find very interesting. It wasn’t always like this, where pro Hudgekin comments find themselves getting generously upvoted, while unflattering comments are downvoted to hell. It was a very different story 6 months ago on a typical Hudgens post. Check out morethanwords getting 30 downvotes with the rest of team hudgens in the red, with morethanwords absolutely going off at the trolls back then:
WHAT CHANGED? PR effort? Seems like it to me.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 8:58 pm

@Maria@Tina@Chelles – Whoa, this is a formidable combination

@UK: LMAO. Bo is busted. She accuses us of changing our monikers so it appears more people are posting, yet she is guilty as sin. She says there are “millions of pics”? LOL. Just those taken by sneaky paps at a PRIVATE resort, and that was a year ago. BO is just ticked it’s not Efron in those pics, and she lets us know every single day. If it was him, she’d be gushing at what a loving, romantic couple they are.

And tina, I’m with you. I respect her choices. She knows what is best for her, and only she can make those decisions. It couldn’t have been easy to leave a relationship that was going nowhere when you love someone. But after 5 years, a relationship has to continue to grow and if it doesn’t, it will end anyway. Better to walk away when you know it’s not your future. Lots of respect for her on making that choice.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:04 pm

Maria, Tina, Chelles, Morethanwords, then add Kellythecrackhead, Carma, Lola and godmother Bohji and you have the Little Pink Mafia

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:08 pm

@Tina: But really, who cares, so what if Hudgie was with Zac for a few years. Once you break up you should cut ties completely and move on with a clean slate. You owe it to your next significant other to make it a completely new experience, free of schemas and predispositions. I think that’s how Hudgie is. She is very fair, loving, and looks out for what is in the best interest of her man. All this OA PDA stuff is a bit self-absorbed and nauseating to be sure, but it seems like a function true love, so its hard to fault her. Im beginning to wonder if she cant help herself because she really is this touchy feely kind of chick, super affectionate and all.

@Nightwish: Maybe, just maybe, people have learned to stay off the threads of those they don’t like. I did. But I will certainly say something if those people are mentioned here. Please stop whining about the PR conspiracy theories. It’s pretty silly. In the scheme of things, more comments on Just Jared mean absolutely nothing.

loling forever at the only 2 haters here.
I think they are stuck in 2008. we are here to love and support Vanessa.

the fact that someone is going to Vanessa┬┤s post from june/july is just so creepy…. someone here needs help ASAP.

@Pattycake: You don’t love everyone you date. I believe that relationship was the first long one for both, so I’m going to agree they were each other’s “first loves”.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All