Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens: Empire State Building with Austin Butler!

Vanessa Hudgens and her boyfriend Austin Butler check out the city lights from the top of the Empire State Building on Friday (December 14) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actress and Austin, 21, stopped by the iconic building and enjoyed the skyline view from the exclusive VIP 103rd floor while celebrating her birthday.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

The night before, Vanessa and Austin cuddled in their seats while attending a New York Knicks versus Los Angeles Lakers basketball game at Madison Square Garden.

vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 01
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 02
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 03
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 04
vanessa hudgens empire state building with austin butler 05

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

@Nightwish, please Shut Up! Your conspiracy theories are wearing thin. You should know better I guess, doing the very thing you accuse us off. Spreading your lies with BO and A in tow.
I do recall you accusing us of having no life, worshipping Vanessa and being constantly on her threads. Now, pray tell me what you are doing here? Eat your words.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:21 pm

@Lauren: Hey, i wanted to see so what can i say. Do you know it was the first back post i clicked? That was very convenient. All this commenting here, it is in between a lot of other online activity im involved with btw. I’m very busy but enjoy comic relief along the way.

Yeah, Righ comic relief. Lame.

@maria: I know. I think “BO” is now going by “me” because no was paying any attention. She is a joke:) Who else is that vulgar and clueless when it comes to spelling?

I think BO is stuck in the past.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:27 pm

What i find really peculiar is the complete absence of morethanwords lately. What is up with her? She is one of the most devout fans of Van. She should realized that she is missed. @Bohji: What conspiracy theory? Just look at the link mother hen, i didn’t create the dialog myself.

@Nightwish: Damn, I actually agree with you. A break has to be clean. You really can’t be friends with someone you were intimate with, in my book, except in rare cases. And I believe Vanessa IS very affectionate. She is very lovey with her mom and sister, and I think being “touchy-feely” is a trait you learn in your home. If you grow up with that kind of affection, you usually grow up to be affectionate as well. I think you just can’t help it. And kudos for actually seeing something positive in her.

MoreThanWords, is a uni student. Her absence denotes that she is busy living her life enjoying the outdoors and perhaps traveling. Couldn’t be more happy for her and that is how I’d want my daughter to live her life.
Unlike you I have other interests as well. Just came back from badminton, will be out and about shortly after my shower.

@Nightwish: I believe morethanwords is a college student, so exams/finals are probably taking up her time. I do miss her great insights.

uhm , excue me ? I’d like to point out that me is NOT me aka BO .I think me used to come here before I started doing so .How foolish of oncofake to think that just ’cause someone uses the name pea brain , she/he is me .lol it’s just like that korean v.agina thinking there are 2 BOs just because my name changes colours .lol anyway , u didn’t still tell me , how are ur xmas preparations?

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:39 pm

@maria: I harass Hudgie, but i think i understand her character now. I’ll just stop now before i start careening off on some slightly negative rant.

i have fans Sunny ? oh thanks love .lol

@pattycake they met and started dating while making HSM in 2005 so this Jason was dating her at the same time as Zac? HSM first broadcast January 2006. IF she dated this guy she was under 16 years old. I stand by the fact the were each others first SERIOUS love. As I said they BOTH have moved on. She happy with Austin.

@BOHJI: Exactly, Boji. She may already be on break. I have no idea what the university schedules are like in New Zaeland.

@Nightwish: Pink Mafia? LMAO. And going back to Vanessa’s older threads? Kinda creepy.

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:45 pm

@BOHJI: Yeah, and where have you been the last few days? It’s good your getting exercise. Regarding your precious Hudgkin, you guys deserve a good face to face and kisses on the cheeks for putting up with us here. I know your blood pressure goes through the roof when you read some of the stuff here, but you cant expect a Hudgie post not to be trolled with all of the manufactured support you guys put out. If its not us, it would be others. Maybe it would be better with a new set of trolls. How was it six months ago, would you choose the haters back then or us?

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:47 pm

@Chelles: Hello sweetheart, you scour the entirety of the net for the newest pudgie pic. Lets not get into obsessive, ok? That was the first back link i clicked, i sh!t you not. :- )

um , and I ‘d like to point this out ,when I come to jj via phone , i make spelling mistakes ‘on purpose’ to reduce the number of letters ’cause my phone doesn’t allow me to post comments longer than just a couple of words

@Nightwish:
I thought you were “leaving forever” lol. You are obsessed with Vanessa…

She looks so stunning here, her smile is gorgeous.

idk man… look how cute she is

Nightwish @ 12/16/2012 at 9:52 pm

@tamin: Wow, you are here way into page 5, that is uncharted territory for you tamin and quite a feat. Usually its as deep as page 2 or 3 and then ‘see ya, wouldnt wanna be ya’

Trolling? 3 stooges, Nightwish aka intric8, Bo Black n Blue and A, Hhelllooo!

@UK:
haha i love how everyone just ignore her now!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All