Chris Pine & Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Trailer!

Chris Pine & Benedict Cumberbatch: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Trailer!

Check out the newly released trailer for Chris Pine and Benedict Cumberbatch‘s upcoming action flick Star Trek Into Darkness!

The new trailer comes just a few weeks after the teaser was released, and shows more footage and sequences from the upcoming sequel!

The film sees the return of Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Anton Yelchin, John Cho, and Simon Pegg – with new cast members including Benedict, Alice Eve, and Peter Weller.

Look out for Star Trek Into Darkness to hit theaters on May 17, 2013! We can’t wait to check it out!

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
notConfusedAnymore @ 12/17/2012 at 2:21 pm

Oh F*cK!
Here we go again.

@notConfusedAnymore – Lol, well at least the comments always make for an entertaining read. You know Captain Controlling’s PR is going to be putting out some positive stories after celebitchy’s unflattering one. DP’s twitter account has gone oddly quiet ever since.

Dee or Deemebr @ 12/17/2012 at 3:10 pm

Oh look at that … the stalker of the girlfriend of CP is now called Lore!

poor thing… whatever the name!

Dee or Deemebr @ 12/17/2012 at 3:12 pm

Great trailer… an awesome movie is coming!!!!

I can’t wait for this movie! One of the best movies to come out on 2013!! Great year for the Sherlock fandom, with this, Hobbit Part 2 and Sherlock S3!!

@Dee or Deember. I’m not the “stalker” you usually fight with so don’t go around throwing accusations when you don’t know who I am. And like you, I am entitled to my opinions so if you don’t like them just ignore them.

CHEKOV! ILY<3

Melodramaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 12/17/2012 at 4:20 pm

Thanks to Christopher Nolan, movie trailers will never be fun ever again.

I love these reboots by JJ Abram – a very talented guy.

The trailer looks great but so did the one for Prometheus. So I’ll wait for see the movie. From what I’ve seen elsewhere where there are some things I dislike. The aliens look just silly and the Enterprise under water? Okaaayyyy!!

kirk's kling-on @ 12/17/2012 at 5:50 pm

@Dee or Deemebr #3
So someone wants to follow CP’s “girlfriend”. So what are YOU getting your panties in a wad for??

@dee, speaking of stalking, dont you tweet at the beard…..(she uses the twitter trekkietracker or something to that effect)…

How many teasers/trailers is this movie gonna have?!!

Gold digger @ 12/17/2012 at 9:27 pm

@Lore #2
If Captain Controlling gets rid of this Beard, you bet he’ll get another. afterall ’tis the Star Trek season, yes? smirk.

@Gold Digger – Lol, it’s like watching a train wreck isn’t it? Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

yes, I think we can agree that another interesting “train wreck” is your pathetic excuse for a life.

Considering your life as a train wreck would be more apt since all you goofballs seem to do is post to JJ and monitor tweets. I could see comments posted here on JJ for Friday night and the weekend; isn’t there anything else going on in your lives that could be better spent than commenting on a celebrity? It’s the holidays and this is the bulk of what you do with your time??

Sad, sad, sad.

thighmegatampon @ 12/17/2012 at 10:36 pm

What an interesting name…

Um hypocrit much? You’re on here monitoring tweets and commenting too so I guess you’re no better than I am. Why are you taking this so personally? Perhaps I’m not the only one that needs to get a life.

ya, fer sure. I totally need to monitor tweets because it’s not like I don’t have you bozos doing all the work for me :)

Gold digger @ 12/17/2012 at 10:55 pm

Hey Lore, just ignore the silly PR nazi…..
Train wreck it is!! just can’t look away! BTW did you know that Keachick trolls the net screaming and clawing at anyone who doesn’t fawn on CP? hilarious….seems to know all about our lives too…what a dumba$$!!
Now watch the meltdown!!!!

@gold digger,

poor you, spending your Friday and weekends to fight the PR Nazi ? You live an amazing life, you know that? :)

notConfusedAnymore @ 12/17/2012 at 11:14 pm

@Dee or Deemebr:
***** please!

notConfusedAnymore @ 12/17/2012 at 11:18 pm

@whut?:
Are you DP?
It’s ok. We know you are under stress and all. Just come out and admit it.

notConfusedAnymore,

fer sure, let’s go with that instead of PR Nazi. At least, it will give meaning to your so not so wonderful lives. I’m glad I could alleviate the pain and suffering of your life ;)

Thanks for the advice Gold Digger, I did not know that and have yet to learn how to handle the trolls. It’s nice that some people on this site don’t attack people for daring to have their own opinion. I think Whut? or Keachick or whatever their name is needs to learn the expression: freedom of speech is never more oppressed than when someone has an opinion that differs from our own.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All