Kate Bosworth Shares Her Favorite Topshop Holiday Items!

Kate Bosworth Shares Her Favorite Topshop Holiday Items!

Kate Bosworth shares a laugh with her fiance Michael Polish as they head through LAX Airport on Sunday (December 16) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old actress and her love landed on a flight from Colorado, where the evening before, they attended the Audi Aspen Holiday Party.

The next day, Kate tweeted out to her followers some of her fashion picks for the holiday season!

“Here’s what I’m loving from @Topshop for the Holiday season.” she wrote, along with a link to her Topshop page – be sure to check it out!

FYI: Kate is carrying a Proenza Schouler bag.

kate bosworth selects favorite topshop holiday items 01
kate bosworth selects favorite topshop holiday items 02
kate bosworth selects favorite topshop holiday items 03
kate bosworth selects favorite topshop holiday items 04
kate bosworth selects favorite topshop holiday items 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

My 70-year-old grandmother looks better than her.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 12/17/2012 at 1:40 pm

@Lauren: Nice, is she single?

gee, I think the recent shootings might be a better thing to tweet about, kate…just goes to show how totally self obsessed she is…

What happened? Its kinda obvious now that she did something to her face. Botox?

Her favorite holiday activity: not eating…

Also, WASH YOUR HAIR WOMAN!

looool anyone else think she looks like a white naomi campbell. Hair line is way back and very alien head shape

REALLY??? Another what the hell is she wearing??? Does anyone know if that gosh awful song is selling on iTunes? When I went on that site all I saw was the negative comment

Why does her hair always look GREASY!!! Good lord, just wash it, or get different shampoo if it makes your hair greasy. For EFF’s SAKE!

Prince Muffin Man @ 12/17/2012 at 3:41 pm

She is looking really odd lately its like her forehead has been greased up every time she leaves the house id have no idea what is actually different though.

Whycantipost @ 12/17/2012 at 3:50 pm

Guess the end of the world is indeed near.. two kate posts after one another. First sign of the apocalypse.

@#10: could be botox, that makes the forehead very shiny for some reason, like the skin is too tight and ‘pulled back’, which gives it a shiny glow. Or a facelift; has the same glowy effect.

Whycantipost @ 12/17/2012 at 4:11 pm

Sorry, I am in a trolling mood; atm there are lots of rumors of Orlando Bloom and his model lady divorcing. I wonder if Kate is gonna be single too anytime soon? Would be ‘coincedence’, just like the probable papshot we will see of Kate ‘running into’ Orlando once the divorce is final.

Ok, that was enough snarking for today.

LooseLipz @ 12/17/2012 at 5:12 pm

At the risk of sounding curt and superficial, dang her boyfriend is butt ugly.

Kate es muy bonita, me gusta su estilo.

I like her boots, but if they’re Louboutin like JJ suggests then why dont’ they have the trademark red soles? Don’t all Louboutins have that?

@connie: She did tweet about Sandy Hook:

“The shooting in Newtown is absolutely heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and families of this horrendous tragedy.”

@Whycantipost: on the Celebitchy thread about Bloom/Kerr there were some comments about how KB and OB should have stayed together.

Her shiny forehead: maybe she just didn’t wash her face?

I don’t think celebrities should comment at all on stuff like this. Who cares what they think, where their thoughts and prayers are? I think at least 48 hours social media silence would be more respectful.

From her TopShop page: “I keep on going back to the cowboy boot–ther’s something quite folk about them that I love.”
Cowboy boots have their place, but Kate wears them way too much. At least she wasn’t wearing them AGAIN.

@Whycantipost Orlando and Miranda are not splitting up. Those are just stupid rumours. Orlando’s mother has already spoken out and said there was no truth to them.

@Really?: “Quite folk about them” What is she talking about?
Really, she doesn’t wear cowboy boots, she wears booties or regular boots, totally different thing. Which, being the fashion icon that she is, she should know.
@Nancy, I have no idea whether or not Orly and Miranda are having problems, I just find it amusing/interesting that the are still fans out there who think that Orly and KB should get back together, that they were meant for each other or something.

Honestly, the creature and hobbit should try for parts on “Walking Dead”, they both look like people that live in a world with no showers, shampoo, soap, mirrrors, or where people do not care what the hell they look like.
This thing has always looked bad but something is really wrong with her lately, it looks like she did something different to her face and it didn’t work out so great, not that any time she has done something to herself it has ever turned out good, but this time something is up.
The funniest part of this, is that it just proves what we have all said before how much photoshopping is done on the few covers the creature gets. They must spend a fortune on the work they put into covering up what she truly looks like.
What I find so funny about another classic airport photo of the creature and hobbit, is that they are too good to handle their own luggauge who the hell do the two of them think they are.
Give me a break.

my comment @ 12/17/2012 at 8:52 pm

She’s horrible looking! Not trying to be mean but seriously she’s sick! Anorexia is not cool. Her being so skinny makes her big head look even bigger!

I don’t know if she did something to her face or not, but something looks off.

@Jeannie: Her face looks off, so do her hands.

I like the coat, but the leggings emphasize how tiny her legs are:

@ladybug: The leggings & boots aren’t doing her legs any favors. I do like the boots & coat though.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All