Hilary Duff: Sex is Definitely Different!

Hilary Duff: Sex is Definitely Different!

Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie spend time together while shopping at a mall on Sunday (December 16) in Los Angeles.

Earlier in the week, the 25-year-old actress took her adorable baby boy Luca to a museum in Los Angeles.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Hilary Duff

Hilary recently chatted with Access Hollywood Live about her decreased sex drive after giving birth to Luca.

“It’s definitely different. I’m so exhausted at the end of each day, so I’m like, ‘Can this not happen at night when I’m exhausted?’” Hilary shared. “You find different times to do it.”

FYI: Hilary is wearing a Chan Luu scarf.

Hilary Duff – ‘Access Hollywood Live’ Interview

15+ pictures inside of Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie heading to a mall in Los Angeles…

hilary duff sex is definitely different 01
hilary duff sex is definitely different 15
hilary duff sex is definitely different 16
hilary duff sex is definitely different 17
hilary duff sex is definitely different 18
hilary duff sex is definitely different 19

Valerie Macon/Getty

She is shameless, willing to talk about anything for a bit of relevance.

Love Hilary, but ok we got it, sex is different, why the need to have two posts about her with the same subject?

Why we should know that?

sex shouldn’t be a taboo subject but i think she needs to keep some things like her personal life to herself. Being exhausted is nothing new but.. i don’t know.. you’d think she’d want to keep her married life private? (and by that i mean out of the media)

TMI sweetheart. Keep that between you and your hubs.

She just answered what they asked her. No drama, you guys. She didn’t say anything wrong.

Hilary should work and do something. She became a parasite

No offense but her husband is not the most attractive cat so maybe that doesn’t help matters. Why is she even interviewed..is she promoting something?

@La: yeah.. to access hollywood 0_o
i’d understand if she was giving an interview to a pregnancy magazine but A.H is such a low rent gossip show..

Journalistic @ 12/18/2012 at 7:45 am

I still find it weird to hear her talk about her sex life. Forever Lizzie McGuire

HilaryAdria @ 12/18/2012 at 7:47 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Love hilary and I want her new album and songs:)

Talking about sex or not, this girl is an absolute bore, yet she gets absolutely zero hate for calling the paparazzi and doing nothing but pointless interviews about her marriage. Don’t people find that sad? Look alive, people! She is a fame whóre. She seems to crave it. And people like Kate Bosworth and Minka Kelly get bashed endlessly. Well, they might call the paparazzi, but at least they have jobs. Seems like people are clinging onto their childhood with Lizzie McGuire. What has she done of worth since?

@La: #7
La @ 12/18/2012 at 7:25 am

****************************************************
You are wrong. The interviewer did not start the subject.

crazyride @ 12/18/2012 at 9:23 am

every time there’s a post about sex in this site everyone flip out!
RELAX!!!

@xoxo: I agree. Why do people think it’s something that should be discussed publicly?

KAY blood @ 12/18/2012 at 9:30 am

And we care about her sex life because? Really? Why would the interviewer ask such a question and what’s worse, why would she dignify the question with an answer? There are some subjects that the world really isn’t interested in. TMI.

I honestly do think that she should have declined to answer the question. She should have simply indicated the question was too personal and that it was a private matter not to be discussed in public.

Do not do the moralists! did not say anything wrong! but now do not say that she is more reserved..please! I still find it hard to believe that a girl of 25 years who does not work,is always tired! maybe there’s just a lack of passion! would not be strange since they are very cold even in everyday life!..this is just my opinion ;)

@Alaia: meh i don’t like her after i found out that she stole the role of lizzie m. from her older sister who was suppose to play her.. i dont think you can be considered a good person after doing that

LOVE Hilary!<3

Her husband is very. . . homely.

PrairieDreams @ 12/18/2012 at 7:58 pm

Has she done anything recently??? What exactly does she do?

Anyone else think this was about anal sex?

Thank you, Hilary. We were all dying to know how your husband puts his man parts in you.

Another chapter in the “Celebrities Who Share Too Much” saga. This is not to be confused with the “Daily Kardashian” or the semi-annual Osmond crying in an interview special.

Why is Hilary Duff even relevant now?

@Maria: WHAT are you on CRACK I’m sure she has money saved that she uses to support herself plus I’m sure her husband also has money. How is she a parasite she’s not on Welfare unlike yourself I’m sure.

@Dolphin: She just as relevant as you are loser.

You don’t have to answer every single question Hillary, keep your sexlife for yourself.

Wow, that was just a little too much information.

I’m sorry but Hilary if I didn’t want to hear about your sex life before you got pregnant and had a baby why the hell would I want to hear about your sex life with your unattractive umemployed husband now??? She’s completely irrelevant and delusional if she thinks people actually care about thiis. Cleary she’s craving attention. I wasn’t going to post a comment but this is the 2nd time Jared put this Hilary Duff sex life on top of the page.

She just gave a ringing endorsement to staying single.

@Maria: She’s raising a child. Are all stay-at-home mother’s parasites to you? There’s something wrong with you…

@Deni: Raise a newborn (without a nanny, as she seems to be doing) and then talk. Newborns are exhausting! She was just telling the truth! You’re all a bunch of prudes. Get over it! Sex wouldn’t be such a scary big deal if people weren’t such puritans about it

lol all of you are a bunch of haters. She made a popular tv show and was in several movies. Now shes a wife and mother. Anyone who has kids knows perfectly well that its exhausting to raise kids at times. Dont act like your better then her. You all read the headlines and still read the story so obviously you cared enough to read about it. What have you idiots done recently?

@Lori: Raising a newborn is just a joy! do not put to a child if you complain then! Hilary said to Ellen that her Luca sleeps a lot and that is very lucky..Then where is the fatigue at the end of every day?? she have 25 years and not working! Then the mothers of 35 years that working and have the newborn not have more intimacy with husband? that speeches are? if you have the right passion,the time find it!! that of Hilary is just an excuse also very old! they are a couple devoid of passion! evidences by their everyday life..the rest are just excuses!

She’s a millonaire, and so is her husband. She doesn’t need to work ever again, and neither does her husband, so shut the eff up.

I don’t want to read little Ms. Lizzie McGuire talking about this :(

I don´t think people should be talking about sex at all.

And another thing, to all of you who reads here:
Sometimes I suspect it´s not the “stars” who brings the subjects up, but the newspapers, the media. So in a way, maybe you should also fault the media about issues… (but I could be wrong)…

(I am from Sweden, Europe).

that one chick @ 12/20/2012 at 2:06 pm

is this a room full of 14 year olds???? she didn’t go into details like what positions they use. it was an answer about SEX and it’s true! after having a baby you’re wayyyy too tired to have sex at night. you kinda get it in when you can! and p.s. SEX, SEX, SEX,SEX, SEX, SEX, SEX!!!!! and………. SEX

@PrairieDreams: That’s what I’m wondering. She seems like a nice person, but honestly, why is she always giving interviews when she has nothing to promote? All she ever talks about is losing baby weight, her husband, sex, etc. It’s getting old.

Leave her alone!! She’s boring because she’s a mom, a married women, not showing her panties or getting arrested every other day? Holy guys she’s not a fame *****, she’s the only Disney girl who came down to earth and natural! She maintained herself and has a great life!! If she was drinking and all over the news you would insulting her to!! Celebs can’t win lol!

She really didn’t say anything. Not that I care at all, but really people. She didn’t go into details – not really a breech of privacy on most accounts.

anonomyssy @ 12/21/2012 at 11:53 pm

I didn’t need or want to know that…

Simple Girl @ 12/22/2012 at 2:56 pm

I thought she was a a virgin? Why is she talking about having sex? No Lizzie Maguire NOoooooo!!!!1!!!

I always have to laugh at all the haters who only read articles so that they can bash someone and state emphatically how much they don’t care. And then there are the ones who are always going on about looks. This one is hot this one is not. And I don’t know why that person is with this person because this person is so ugly. People have a tendency to overvalue their own opinions. And either they are too ignorant to understand how much negativity they are putting out there or just glad that they can do it without having to be face to face with the person they are bashing. Neither option is in any way good or attractive. Bottom line is if you don’t care don’t read. Nobody forces you to read the articles. And just because you don’t find someone attractive does not make them unattractive. It just means that you are not attracted to them. And what exactly is served by all of this meanness? It is not empowering to anyone. Least of all the small minded people dishing it out. And as for the question “What is Hilary doing now and why is she being interviewed?” Well she is living her life, her own life. Let that be an example to the rest of you who seem to only be able to live vicariously through others. Get lives like you are all telling Hilary to. Because she obviously has one. And, Boo hoo, none of you do.

amandapanda @ 12/23/2012 at 12:13 pm

@Deni: You obviously don’t have children. Babies are exhausting.

Is there ever going to be a day when some celeb like this, when asked a question like that, will say simply, “That’s a private thing between me and my husband / wife / lifetime squeeze, sorry. Next question”?

can somebody tell me how this shmuck is banging hillary duff???…i can’t even get the girl at the checkout line to go out!!!

hillary She’s very sweet!

very nice and pretty

locksmith seattle @ 12/25/2012 at 12:27 am

she’s young and pretty

don roberts @ 12/26/2012 at 1:19 pm

Like we all need to know.

Does she have good orgasms??

Loads of questions one could ask about her sex life……..what would be her reply?