LeAnn Rimes & Carly Rose Sonenclar: 'X Factor' Finale Performance!

LeAnn Rimes & Carly Rose Sonenclar: 'X Factor' Finale Performance!

LeAnn Rimes and Carly Rose Sonenclar sing their hearts out during the X Factor Season 2 Finale Performance Show on Wednesday (December 19) at CBS Television City in Hollywood.

The 30-year-old country singer joined the 13-year-old X Factor finalist for a performance of her hit song “How Do I Live”!

Carly also sang her showstopping number “Feeling Good,” which she sang for her first audition, and the touching song “Hallelujah” during the evening.

Make sure to tune in to The X Factor on Thursday night at 8/7c on Fox to see who is crowned the winner!

Carly Rose Sonenclar & LeAnn Rimes – “How Do I Live”

Click inside to watch Carly Rose Sonenclar‘s other performances…

Carly Rose Sonenclar – “Hallelujah”

Carly Rose Sonenclar – “Feeling Good”
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 01
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 02
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 03
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 04
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 05
leann rimes carly rose sonenclar x factor finale performance 06

Ethan Miller/Getty

OMG…. they were AMAZING together! Good luck Carly!

Two unbelievable voices on one stage

So proud of you Carly! And Leannn!

Great job! I could watch that over and over. LOVE

Beautiful duet, best of the night

Miss Carly and Leann, it was a pleasure to be able to watch you two together tonight. Best of luck!

Carly is hot and sexy. And a great singer.

Leann Rimes seemed drunk and/or high! Poor Carly Rose! Whatever Leann touches turns to sh*t. this may have cost Carly the win! So sad!

Carly and LeeAnn rocked it!

They are both gorgeous, such beatiful voices too!

I hope you guys release a duet together, it would be magical. It’s wonderful to think of how much tallent was on that stage tonight. Bravo!

Is this duet available on Itunes?

I want Carlys outfit and Leanns boots and the dress she wore later

Vote for Carly!

Wonderful, wonderful job ladies!

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW, good luck CArly!

Terrible!!! LeeAnn was drunk or high, stumbling around and looking crazy. Poor Carly, I feel so bad for her!!

I can’t be the only one who thinks that LeAnn seemed drunk? She may have sunk Carly Rose’s chance of winning. Judging by the side-eyes Carly was throwing LeAnn’s way, she too knew it was a trainwreck.

If you thought Leeann was great tonight you might be stoned yourself. It was a complete train wreck!!!!! So sad for Carly. Leeann- Go back to rehab!

Absolutely horrible duet. I feel very sorry for carly for having to deal with leann acting like that. She was off pitch, forgetting words and trying to out sing a 13 yr old. Very sad. Carly is amazing… leann should have let her sing a little on her own. instead, leann made a fool of herself.

LOL at the people who are hating on LeAnn. GROW UP!

If all of you think this is helping LeAnn, it’s not., positing these pretend posts that it’s awesome. I couldn’t wait to watch this duet. I love LeAnn and Carly was my favorite. There are haters that relish in LeAnn failing, and I could care less about them. But I am a longtime Leann Rimes fan and am worried about her after this embarrassing performance. She was high or drunk. If Eddie really loved her, he would do what’s best for her and get her help, or her handlers, agents and such. Where are they? Just enabling her and taking her money.

While Leann has a great voice, it did seem like she forgot the words and was trying to sing over Carly. It’s too bad, it wasn’t her night to shine – it was Carly’s.

that was awful! carly makes the ugliest faces when she sings or is just standing there. yikes!

Good to see that Leann looks more healthy and not as skinny as before. But I have to agree with the others that she didn’t seem quite right, her timing seemed off and she was trying to overpower Carly’s vocals.

I agree, although Leann has a great voice, she was definitely acting strange. Something was not right with. Love Carly….

Marshmallow @ 12/20/2012 at 12:13 am

Some one was smoking shitneys stash!!! Haha

@Marina Del But you are right on. I am not a Leann fan but I can give credit if it is due and Leann appeared to be out of it. She try to overpower Carly vocals and Leann couldn’t even hit the high notes. Leann has no professionalism at all a pro would have let Carly shine but not Leann it always has to be about her and even with that Carly vocals were better than Leann her voice is too nasal and grinding and Carly voice is pure. and why can’t Leann remember her lyrics . I would give Leann a D- for that performance.

Tonight was quite the finale. I thought Carly did wonderfully, she really impressed me for someone so young. I loved her performances of Hallelujiah and Feeling God. Not to mention her performance with Leann Rimes, of “Live without You” was really outstanding! It can’t be easy to perform with a famous, professional singer. This episode will give me and my DISH coworker a lot to talk about at work tomorrow. I’m glad I recorded it on my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature. I was able to set this up to record all primetime programming that came on the four major networks, without having to set up any individual timers.

@Shameful!: I completely agree. If the people who are complimenting Rimes’ performance watch it again they will have hear the sub-par performance.

Undoubtedly drunk…& I am not a hater

Snow white @ 12/20/2012 at 12:57 am

Sheesh! Leann what the heck was that performance. I was embarrassed watching you fumble and not harmonize with that young lady. You are so beautful and have a ridiculously amazing voice. But with your experience you need to mentor not upstage and forget the lyrics to your own song.

I would have liked to hear Carly sing that one all by herself. Leann was a train wreck.

@Shameful!:

Comcast went down for most of Carly’s first song out in Northern Calif. That may well cost some votes.

And That’s how you slant the vote on a TV singing contest. You are so right. Tate gets 4 famous country singers, Harmony 5 gets many fan favorite AND JUDGE Demi Lovato! And then there is Carly, She could have had Bruno Mars for example but they give her a COUNTRY SINGER!?!! That couldn’t be a more distant match up.

Not just a country singer but a cheating, drunk, homewrecker that just walked out of “Rehab” for being “tired”. People hate her! How does that help Carly Rose? She was loaded tonight, could not even remember the words to her own hit song. Totally screwed Carly’s timing up and then used her for a crutch to stay standing on her feet!

If Carly loses she should file a lawsuit thursday morning. Damn I can’t believe the show pulled a stunt like that..blatant, blatant, blatant!

Carly at 13 has so much class and character even complimenting Leann Rhimes while at times during the performance Carly tried desperately to both feed the words to Leann and to try and fill in for her. Sick.

They have got to make rules on these shows that the judges and the show can not profit from the singers when it is over.

KNOWING SLEEZ BALL HOLYWOOD LEANN WILL PROBABLY BE A JUDGE NEXT YEAR!

what was wrong with leann and why couldn’t she remember the words to her own song? something is seriously wrong with this woman, it was like she was trying to outshine the little girl.
those boots are also ugly as sin. makes sense leann would wear them.

Not sure what most of you were watching but, Leanne wasn’t good. They sounded awful together.

MarinaDel @ 12/20/2012 at 2:50 am

@Betty, you missed my point. No, LeAnn doesn’t make it all about her. She has done lots of duets with lots of famous singers and does a wonderful job always. She wasn’t intentionally trying to oversing I don’t believe. It seemed like she was in trouble up there and knew it and tried to overcompensate. She forgot lyrics, unsteady, garbled, off pitch. She was obviously high in some way or drunk. It was unfair to Carly. Leann has been singing professionally twenty years and never has she done something like this at an important event. I prefer to pray for her and hope she gets the help she really needs. She clearly is in trouble to not even be able to come out and sing a song correctly she has done a million times. Carly handled herself really well and recovered by the end and seemed protective of what happened with LeAnn and didn’t say a word after on twitter. That says a lot about Carly as a person. I hope LeAnn’s family puts her in rehab after Christmas. She’s only 30 and has her whole life ahead of her. I would hate to see her get worse.

Give LeAnn a break. Let those of you who have not sinned cast the first stone. Last night on Leno LeAnn admitted her wrongs. With that said, I liked this duet performance, there was real heart between them. I liked the raspy and improv nature of it. It was REAL. Carly can sing country, and shared the stage with LeAnn, out of maturity and respect for the two-time Grammy winner. Loved it.

LeAnn Had a Cold @ 12/20/2012 at 3:00 am

On Leno last night LeAnn said she was battling a cold. Compassion anyone? She did well regardless. Maybe she was on cold meds?! But I didn’t notice stumbling anyway, just some sass.

I thought it seemed like LeAnn was trying to upstage Carly, by trying to hit higher notes, and holding on to them longer. Thing is, her voice sounded rough and ragged. Where Carly’s voice was smooth and angelic.

Shared Staging, Perfect @ 12/20/2012 at 3:22 am

As I saw it, each took upstage role at different times, and then again each shared stage at other times. Awesome performance. It was fun and heartfelt.

@Nice!: Geez, bias much? I;m not hating, just telling the truth. There was something off about her tonight, and ignoring it does not help LeAnn one bit. I felt sorry for her. Improve? That’s for comedy, not singing a song that you made famous, have sung for 20 years, and are using it to help a young girl win a competition. I don’t care about her personal life, I’m just making an honest observation, she was a hot mess tonight, and I feel sorry for that young girl who was counting on LeAnn to be a professional.

Masterpiece @ 12/20/2012 at 3:37 am

I loved this authentic, raw masterpiece!

Cold or not, I have noticed over the last few years that Leann’s voice is getting a little more raspy. Maybe, she needs take a break from touring and give her voice a rest. To her credit though, at Carly Rose’s age, she was just as spectacular, maybe even more so.

Leann was a drunk mess. Hope she didn’t ruin Carly’s chances.

Agree Kel. Her performance has been panned by critics and viewers allover the web. Belching at the start of the song, only added to the impression she had been drinking. She tried to out sing the kid, but it didn’t work.

Hmm, definitely not the best.

@Sweet: LeAnn seemed very off., She belched while coming out on stage, was very unsteady and her performance was terrible. I don’t ‘hate” LeAnn, In face, this performance made me feel worry and compassion for her. It was awful to watch. I don’t care how much of a fan you are of someone, this performance was terrible. Being a fan doesn’t mean you don’t notice when a person seems to be having problems. Denial doesn’t help anyone. Thousands of people have commented that they thought she was drunk That isn’t good. I think that people who are enabling LeAnn are the ones who need to grow up. These comments about the performance aren’t just the garden variety “I hate LeAnn”‘ ones. They are specific and sadly accurate.

@Jace: It must be whacko LeAnn Rimes putting all those nice comments. This was a major and epic FAIL. If LeAnn Rimes can “sing” like that and make a living at it, we all can. She is a JOKE and last night the world saw right through her.

They both sounded horrible. What’s up with Leann??

WTF are you people smokin’? Obviously the same stuff that Leann was smokin’!! I have been a fan of Leeann’s since “Blue” and she was definitely drunk or high last night, this duet was awful and so awful that it may cost Carly Rose the title as it through her off as well. Look at Leann’s eye’s alone people!!! She was totally out of it! Take off your rose colored glasses,lol….and no we are not hater’s, we just call it as we see it.

Excellent rendition. I really liked it!

Wow, someone(the very same person who is now on Perez Hilton making posts in my name) is doing some major ASTROTURFING just like they did yesterday when Leann’s appearance on Leno had gotten slammed. Posts 1-17 were made by the same person.

@Jessica: On what planet? Look at the bottom of this thread. The TMZ title says what? Leann UNSTABLE on Stage at X Factor, so clearly no one thought that they were amazing together.

@Kristen: That’s not what anyone thought. Everyone agreed that Carly has a good voice, but that wasn’t the case for Leann.

@Nicky:It’s not like you have a choice. Leann’s performance on XFactor is getting slammed. So here you come to save the day! Posting positive comments under different names isn’t going to fix this.

@Taylor: Now you are using Taylor Armstrong’s name to make posts? If you thought that Leann did a great job why are you using all these different names?

@Susan: On what planet? Are you in denial or just doing some very heavy damage control. No one thought that this wa great duet. Did you see the comments on twitter? Did you see the articles slamming Leann’s performance? Of course you did, hence why you are on your 5th name.

@LOVED: No it wasn’t. So sad. You think that you can fix this by posting positive comments under 14 different names?

@Warren: Isn’t Carly 13 yo? You think a 13 yo is hot and sexy? Leann’s fans are gross. She is a child, why would you say such a thing?

@DValenti:So even when there are over 10 articles saying that Leann’s performance was BAD, you are still going to keep insisting otherwise?

@Diane: Hahahahahaha TRANSLATION: Leann messed up big time and now ANON thinks it can counteract the negative articles by writing the same comment using different names.

@Perfect! The only thing that is magical is your logic.

@Faye:So now you are using Faye Resnicks name to make posts? Really. Are things really that bad for Leann? If Leann was so wonderful why are you trying to create a fake fanbase by using all these different names?

@Jen: Seriously? You seriously think that a performance like that would be put on Itunes? Oh wait. You are astroturfing.

@ Sweet: The person posting all these positive comments about Leann in names that they took from others needs to grow up. Look at what you have been reduced to.

@LeAnn Had a Cold: Stop making excuses for Leann. She was DRUNK. That’s odd because according to her fans when she was on Leno she sounded okay even though she had a “cold”. Leann wasn’t sick because her “cold” healed right up so that she could go to Nobu with Eddie and Lizzy. Why would anyone have compassion for Leann? She knew it was a mistake doing this.

@Shared Staging, Perfect: It wasn’t an awesome performance. It’s sad that you continue to say this even when there is so many articles contradicting you.

@Masterpiece: Well you have used 17 different names to make the same post, so it’s obvious that you “love” it. At this point it’s obvious to everyone that you are just doing damage control. And you are making Leann look even worse. If you are sitting here tryignto fix the fallout from lastnight, then we know that you are on Itunes trying to fix that as well!

@Nice!: That verse also says “Go and Sin no more”. Why do people who always quote that part of the Bible forget about that part? If Leann was sorry for her wrong, why does she continue to taunt and harass Brandi? Seriously stop lying. You didn’t enjoy the performance, it’s why you keep coming back with a different name. Carly shared the stage with Leann because she was forced to it and now it has backfired against her badly. So are you saying that Leann did this bad performance to make people feel sorry for Carly because how in the world would anyone think that what Leann did was helping?

Leann sung her heart out? Leann didnt’ join Carly, it’s more like she tried to take over. Leann’s #1 problem are her enablers who turn a blind eye, make excuses, or blame others when Leann does something bad.

This what people REALLY thought about Leann’s performance on X Factor:

1) Rolling Stone:

“Considering how flawless and entertaining the group was all night, we again can’t help but think there might be a leaderboard shake-up. Mainly because, for the first time, Carly Rose performed one hot mess of a song. In her defense, though, it wasn’t her fault. The blame falls squarely on her duet partner LeAnn Rimes, with whom she sang “How Do I Live.” Rimes’ greasy-haired, skin and bones dumpster-diver look was a total distraction. We couldn’t take our eyes off her. She’s only 30 – what in the hell happened to her? However, even if we had covered our eyes, the song was still a disaster. Their voices didn’t jell, and LeAnn’s raspy vocals just seemed to drag Carly’s usually flawless sound down in the muck. If Carly doesn’t win – or even, gasp, places third – this song is the Number One reason. Why in the world didn’t mentor Britney Spears move her lazy ass out of the judge’s chair and push her girl to the win? That’s the $5 million question.”
———————————————————
2) Hollywood Life

The second-to-last episode of the ‘X Factor’ season wasn’t all that exciting — until one duet totally fell apart!”

“Still, Khloé Kardashian‘s ridiculously short skirt and Pebbles Flintstone updo amused me, as did a seemingly drunken duet… but more on that later”

“Carly Rose Sonenclar:The 13-year-old girl with the golden voice killed Nina Simone‘s “Feeling Good” once again, but it was her duet with LeAnn Rimes that had everybody talking. In what can only be described as one big, hot mess, LeAnn and Carly Rose Sonenclar struggled to get through “How Do I Live” together. Not only was the timing way off, but it also seemed Leann lost her way — with her own song, mind you — and tried to upstage the poor girl. Overall, it was an I-Can’t-Look-Away-But-OMG-I-Need-To kind of situation, folks. Thankfully, Carly came back strong with her angelic, albeit predictable performance of “Hallelujah
—————————————————–
3) Star Spin

“Leann Rimes The X Factor USA 2012 Performance (WATCH)!: Leann Rimes seemed seriously messed up when she performed with Carly Rose Sonenclar on tonight’s episode of The X Factor USA and we have the video to prove it.Many of you watching from home tonight have left comments on our earlier post, which made us realize that many of you will undoubtedly be looking for the video of the performance. Thanks to YouTube, that’s a reality.Take a look at Leann mess up the lyrics to her own song while looking like she had one too many cocktails before hitting the stage.Normally, we try to say positive things about everyone on this site but it’s clear that Leann needs some serious help.Whether she was drunk, high or exhausted while performing with Carly Rose doesn’t really matter. What matters is that she gets the help she needs and (hopefully) doesn’t ruin anymore performances by 13 year old girls trying to achieve their dreams.”

JimmyMackey @ 12/20/2012 at 12:29 pm

One of the worst performances I’ve heard come from anyone was from Leanne Rimes last night. Carly looked uncomfortable and she gave a sour look at one point. Carly has been exposed to great music through her Broadway gigs and I wonder if she was noticing some intonation problems. My DISH coworker is sure that Tate will win, but I’m leaning towards Carly Rose or Fifth Harmony now. We talked about it on the way to work because I had the ability to watch the last show in any room of my house this morning, with my DISH Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR. I start in the bedroom, pause, and then I can resume in the kitchen where I left off, and finish in the living room. That ability to multi-task when I’m getting ready in the morning means I get to watch more TV these days than when I didn’t have the Hopper.

1) TMZ

“LeAnn Rimes took the stage on “X Factor” last night, and delivered a weird performance that has a lot of people wondering if she hit the bottle before taking the mic.LeAnn joined finalist Carly Rose Sonenclar for a duet. The good news — Carly Rose did great. But when LeAnn chimed in, she looked wobbly and seemed to meander as the song went along.At one point, LeAnn clutched Carly Rose, arguably to maintain her balance.”
—————————–
2) The Dailymail

The X Factor is supposed to be about the finalists, not the stars.
But someone forgot to give LeAnn Rimes that memo when she performed a duet on the final show with 13-year-old Carly Rose Sonenclar, a schoolgirl from Westchester, New York. Fun might have been an understatement, as LeAnn was constantly trying to out perform the young contestant, making a concerted effort to sing bigger notes and steal camera time.

The country singer, whose public affair with now husband Eddie Cibrian has caused her great personal strife, was also rocking around on the stage, constantly playing with her hair.

LeAnn, who previously said she would love to be a judge on the show, ended the wild performance by grabbing Carly’s arm and throwing her hair in her face.
———————–
3 Perez Hilton

“Wow. Just… stunned. During last night’s X Factor, 13-year-old prodigy Carly Rose Sonenclar began singing How Do I Live, and all was right with world. But then the song’s original crooner, LeAnn Rimes, joined her on stage…And let’s just say, the result was the complete opposite of pretty. Ch-ch-check out this cringe worthy duet (above) if you dare!
WARNING: Your ears may feel violated. This just breaks our heart! First of all, so many props to Carly for handling this like a true professional. We can’t even imagine how hard it must have been to keep on key after listening to LeAnn’s poorly timed vocal acrobatics.
And secondly… WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR VOICE, LeAnn?!”

@CAMS

I think someone is using your name on Perez Hilton. Check out comment 23 on their new article “LeAnn Rimes Outshined By Carly Rose Sonenclar On X Factor! WATCH HERE!”.

The consensus is clear, Leann SUCKED. Her entire performance was a joke. She made a FOOL of herself yet again.

Very Great! @ 12/20/2012 at 1:00 pm

Such a sweet performance. Blew me away, it was so heartfelt. Sounded very great!

We May All Know @ 12/20/2012 at 1:04 pm

We may all know all the bad reviews, so what? I still loved it much!

…I watched this twice hoping the second time would be better. It just wasn’t a good performance from Leann. Usually she is spot on but she was really bad that night. What happened?

LeAnn Was Sick @ 12/20/2012 at 1:30 pm

LeAnn was sick with a cold. Regardless, she did amazing.

@Very Great!/We May All Know/Excelllant

The best part of this “performance” is your astroturfing. If you would go so far as to keep insisting that this performance was great, then you would go out of your way to scam ITUNES just to make it look like Leann came out on top. Just like with her fake nip slip on the red carpet for NoH8, Leann turns yet another event into the Leann Rimes show. She was desperate for attention and this time it came at the expense of Carly Rose. Well now Carly Rose knows how Brand and her kids feel

I don’t even know why Leann and her fans are even surprised by the backlash. What exactly did they expect? When several media outlets found out about theLeann and Carly pairings, they flat out said that it was a bad idea. People are wondering why Britney didn’t sing with Carly. Like she had a choice. It’s the same reason E gave Leann an interview she didn’t deserve and the same reason Leno allowed Leann to be on his show to sing that tacky song Borrowed. Leann bullied someone into giving her that spot, she wanted to be on X Factor really bad and she got her wish! Too bad it came at the expense of exploiting Carly.

Here are Leann’s”I don’t pay attention to the hate” tweets:

1) “@Trunorth @TMZ I mean are some people for real….what a joke ”

Says the woman who tweets and posts photos of Brandi’s kids out of spite .Don’t worry, Leann, I’m sure that after waving some big bills at TMZ they will appease you by writing a fluffpiece!

2) “It’s cold in la la land! Just in time for Christmas!!! ”

TRANSLATION: Staged happy family

I Really Liked It @ 12/20/2012 at 1:48 pm

I really liked this performance. I related well, as I was reminded to bring sentiment and connection through ups and downs, and trials and tribulations.

@LeAnn Was Sick:

Leann was “sick” but it had nothing to do with a cold and more to do with Leann’s HPD.

Wow, more ASTROTURFING( Astroturfing is the artificial creation of a grassroots buzz for a product, service or political viewpoint Deceptive astroturf marketing techniques include impersonating someone in the targeted demographic, creating an entirely fictional character (called a meat puppet) that’s meant to appear to others to be a real person..)

As in when ANON uses 20 different names to try to convince everyone that Leann’s performance on X Factor was a success and that Leann looked GORGEOUS! Impersonating?Like how ANON has been hijacking our names and using them to make posts here and on Perez Hilton? Entirely fictional character? Like Leann’s fanbase.

@I Really Liked It:

It was unusual, fun, and heartfelt!

Diifferent but Good @ 12/20/2012 at 2:06 pm

I must admit it was not the run of the mill gig that might wow fans, but it was special in its own way.

All you Leann fans need to stop making excuses for her she needs help. Anyone that watched can see something was amiss. She is suppose to be a pro and big stars have threw up fell down on stage and kept going.Leann has a problem and needs to go to a REAL rehab. Nothing worse than enabling a person that needs help. It’s just a handful of people that panned her but the critics did also.

It Was Good @ 12/20/2012 at 2:11 pm

It was good in my opinion.

LeAnn Didn't Blame/Gossip Bad @ 12/20/2012 at 3:36 pm

It seems that the lawyer said Carly was having some challenges, not LeAnn. Not sure if that is even true. LeAnn was fighting a cold. Look at Jay Leno on 12/18. Gossip is so destructive. Can’t we just focus on our own lives and problems instead of living vicariously judging others and being negative? Let those who have never missed the mark cast the first stone. …

OH! Cut the crap. Leann is an entertainer and the public pays for her services so the PUBLIC has a right to judge who and how they want to spend their money .Since when does entertainers make excuses for bad performances maybe amateurs not pros. Lying and denying is not going to help it only confirm suspicions that Leann has an abuse problem. Leann cannot hide behind excuses and lying any longer her situation is progressing rapidly so where are the people that suppose to love her like Eddie, her mother and so called friends. The public has eyes and ears and the majority know what they saw and heard.

Let Those @ 12/20/2012 at 5:58 pm

I perceived it as a good performance; I see the positive side here. People can choose to perceive the worst, as miserable as it continues to breed within them. But hark! Let those who have never missed the mark cast the first stone. …

The fact that LeAnn has thrown Carly under the bus and is blaming HER for the horrible performance shows LeAnn’s character or lack there of. What a low class, narcissistic, horrible thing to do. LeAnn was who wrecked the performance, not Carly. LeAnn was the one singing the wrong words, stumbling, burping, staggering around, manhandling Carly so that it interfered with her singing and trying to perform bizarre vocal acrobatics and failing miserably. Poor Carly looked bewildered and I can’t imagine what was said by the judges once they were behind closed doors. I can only imagine. Noticing that LeAnn seems to be melting down in public doesn’t make one a “hater”. Commenting on the fact that this performance was a train wreck doesn’t either. Maybe if LeAnn had someone close to her who was willing to try to get her real help, this wouldn’t be happening. I think that it’s unfortunate that her friends, family and even husband, are on the payroll and not willing to get off the money train in order to help this poor woman, who obviously needs some kind of intervention. Last night was a real eye opener.

Media Lies @ 12/20/2012 at 6:36 pm

Yea, maybe all this anti-LeAnn gossip is bogus anyway. Unless I hear it from the source, I do not buy into it. Media is notorious for spreading shaded truth and lies even.

@Let Those Since when does a pro blame a kid for a bad performance and having the nerve to use her attorney to echo the same words is pathetic. Her people can tell all the lies and make all the excuses they like but it’s the public she expects to buy her album and 85% don’t believe her BS. So there!!!

@Let Those: That is a load. Perception can be off. Her performance was terrible and she’s capped this whole mess off by blaming Carly Rose for what happened. LeAnn seems to be unable to take accountability for anything. It is always the fault of someone else, a lie, or misrepresented. She is ALWAYS the victim, no matter the circumstance. I don’t give a rats ass about the affair or her new marriage. The thing with LeAnn is that she just proves to everyone over and over that her messy personal life is just the tip of the iceberg. Seriously, what kind of 30 year old has the Hollywood lawyer they are employing to sue a family, insult a child and blame them for their own poor performance? Then turns around and denies it even though the evidence is there for everyone to see. Why LeAnn Rimes of course, People don’t “pick on her”. She can’t behave horribly and expect everyone to sit idly by, enabling her and supporting even her most heinous actions. I guess anyone who could watch her walk out, belch and fall all over, while forgetting the words and trying to sing over the person she was supposedly there to support would be happy to do it, but no one else would.

Did She Ruin It for Carly @ 12/20/2012 at 11:30 pm

Carly came in second. Did LeAnn help ruin Carly not getting the $5 million?

R Hendricks @ 12/21/2012 at 12:11 am

Leslie is right. Even though Carly sang beautifully, everyone noticed Leann wasn’t singing on key. Still she is blaming her performance on trying to calm nervous Carly, who was supposed to be so awed by her she was a bundle of nerves. And so, Leann claims she performed differently to settle Carly’s nerves. Now if that were the case she might have held her hand, and looked her in the eye, while performing. And she would have given Carly her chance to shine. Instead she closed her eyes turned to the side and sang so loud you could barely hear Carly. It was all about showing off.

R Hendricks @ 12/21/2012 at 2:09 am

LOL from the thumbs down signs I got, I can tell Leann fans congregate here. Especially when some are calling the performance a masterpiece. Kind of the way some parents think their 5 year old’s finger painting need to be in art museum next to the likes of Monet and Rembrandt. There are virtually hundreds of news links up right now all calling her performance a disaster, so fans are going to have to work overtime for their girl. And on most sites, she has a lot more detractors these days.

TheVotesAreRigged @ 12/21/2012 at 3:18 am

All posts about Leann that are negative in any way are voted down. JJ has been rigging the Leann posts for weeks now, because she pays him and she posts here. Hi Leann! You need help. We both know your performance last night wasn’t because you “had a cold”. It was the real you: stumbling on stage, forgetting lyrics, screeching the songs, having to sit down, leaving the stage early and half the time, canceling at the last minute. You have a big problem and no one around you loves you enough to get you the help you need. Be your own best friend Leann. Get yourself back into treatment, now.

Wow Leann is a selfish pig who just couldn’t be kind enough to let a 13 year old kid sing a song. She had to ruin it for Carly and then blame her for it afterwards!

A lot of LR fans are as weird as she is. Although she has a lot more non fans these days. For people who still have dial up , they can log on and off again, and change their isp. and just keep hitting the thumbs down button. Something I can picture her fans doing. Non fans don’t need to bother, there are plenty of sites they talk about her without being silenced.

deloresinchorus @ 12/21/2012 at 6:20 am

Wow, she was a complete bundle of nerves! But her massive voice never fails to impress. I could tell she was a nervous wreck but she persevered, as always. Strong, sensual woman. LOVE, LOVE! She is by far, one of the best voices of our time.

deloresinchorus @ 12/21/2012 at 6:25 am

@Jo: Nah, we just get sick of the propaganda. You guys trashing her, at your ages, are beyond sick. Why haven’t you learned love and forgiveness yet? Never experiencing it is no excuse. Really sad, but…************ evil sisters.

Ah please give it a rest! I have seen the hate Leann fans can spew out to non-fans or Brandi Glanville for example. And Leann destroyed her marriage not the other way around. But they still speak hatefully about her. BTW it’s now being reported on TMZ and other sites, that Carly’s mother is now furious with Leann for claiming the performance was off because she was trying to help the girl over her nerves, and help her with the high notes. Yeah how? By singing so loud she couldn’t be heard?

Geez I remember when LeAnn Rimes was called a future Patsy Cline And at the time, I agreed. Her voice is still powerful, but that smooth clarity she once had is gone. Her vocals are now stressed and raspy. They should have paired her up with a singer who would not have tried to drown her out. It’s like Ms Rimes saw that as HER moment, not Carly’s

Carly Lost! Mom Pissed! Rimes? @ 12/21/2012 at 10:34 am

Was it Rimes’ fault that Carly lost? On Fox news Carly’s Mom said Rimes helped ruin Carly’s chances to win when Rimes said that it was Carly’s fault Rimes looked drunk and stumbling, since Rimes had a hard time helping Carly hit the right notes and was nervous.

Rimes Blamed Carly? @ 12/21/2012 at 10:38 am

Rimes apparently blamed Carly Rose for her alleged horrible performance because she was taxed coming to the aid of a nervous 13-year-old. Her Mom is apparently pissed and blames LeAnn for helping Carly Rose lose.

It was horrible – they both very talented singers but together it was bloody massacre!!!!
congrats for TATE:)

Leann Rimes is a NUTCASE!! She has a small band of weird fans that go to all these websites and robo-comment and refresh the pages to “dislike” threads that are bad about Leann. I guarantee she tells her fans to do that too via Twitter. She is seriously delusional now. No two ways about it. She is an ego driven famewhore with anorexia & a serious drinking problem. That’s what she gets for being a homewrecking scumbag though. Her Twitter is ridiculous and she blocks anyone who asks anything critical of her. She has serious mental issues! She constantly complains about how people view her negatively and she won’t STFU about it. Leann–you’re done girl– you need HELP! You’ve had ONE song 20 years ago and your voice is GONE! Her x-Factor performance was pure crap and the fact that she threw that little girl under the bus is AWFUL!

Leann is supposedly the PRO Carly had no problem until Leann came out Leann was the one having problems hitting the high notes and remembering lyrics. I don’t blame Carly mother for being angry if she lost let it be because she was not at her best instead of having a has been like Leann contribute to it.That performance won’t win Leann any new fas either.

Leslie/Betty You’re the nutcase(s). GET A LIFE!

Leann is a Borderline Personality, she can’t function without playing the victim. So she will try to blame every one around her for her poor choices. She screwed up, so the 13 yr old kid is to blame. The drinking and pain pills don’t help and Leann is addicted to them. This woman should not be performing or taking care of children.

Sweet Leann is getting slammed on every site covering her story the public do not like her and the media is finally seeing her for the phony she is.For all her cockiness now she is the butt of jokes. KARMA!!!

@betty: I know that’s your fantasy, but it’s not reality. Sorry, seek help.

Sweet Unlike you I can read and see and I saw, heard and read it .TMZ DAILY MAIL etc, Denials won’t make it disappear. Leann is the one that needs HELP!!!

@Sweet: I;m sorry, but Le’s getting criticized everywhere for this. She can’t blame it on Carly. She even burped when she started to sing. If she was so unwell that she couldn’t perform, then she shouldn’t have. It made her look terrible and didn’t help Carly. For her to blame the kid just gives credence to those who say she never accepts blame for anything. A simple sorry I wasn’t at my best goes a long way.

X Factor Is To Blame @ 12/21/2012 at 8:52 pm

The main one to blame here is X Factor for sabotaging Carly Rose by pairing her with a person with REAL BAD publicity right now, LeAnn Rimes. They obviously didn’t want Carly to win because they would otherwise have placed her with a winner like the other two acts were. Placing Carly with a “trainwreck” solidified the horribly manipulative and rigged nature of this show in my mind. They were clearly grooming Tate and threw Carly under the bus by giving her Rimes. And then Rimes through Carly under the bus by blaming her for the unprofessional performance, and now Carly’s mother threw Carly under the bus by blaming Rimes and perpetuating bad drama in social media and bringing yet more “bad” publicity to Carly instead of rising above and refusing to”play this sordid game.” Carly is the only one not baming anyone! Ultimately though, Rimes had no place in a performance “for the win” as she is so “hated” right now and hardly up to par with her singing and and up to par interpersonally. Ultimately it was X Factor producers who stuck Carly with a “trainwreck” obviously to derail her from winning (let’s face it, Rimes could not possibly have helped her chances and X Factor is not stupid, they knew it). I will never watch another “talent” show on TV like X Factor or Idol, as it they are manipulative, rigged annoyances that crap all over people for their own gain. And obviously had this competition been about talent, Carly would have won. Instead, sob stories and mediocrity won in the end, not to mention a bunch of alterior motives like trainwrecking and derailing of others for selfish satisfaction and gain. Everyone was a victim here instead of X Factor who started the whole bitter ball rolling. And the worst victim of all was Innocent and sweet Carly Rose, a 13-year-old prodigy who is too good for it all. Honestly, she is better off without being in the clutches of a filthy X Factor winning prize and contract. Poor Carly Rose, without much of a voice here, well compared to adults. But then, how can she be? She is a child at the whim of others. Boo hoo for all this!

X Factor Is To Blame @ 12/21/2012 at 8:58 pm

The main one to blame here is X Factor for sabotaging Carly Rose by pairing her with a person with REAL BAD publicity right now, LeAnn Rimes. They obviously didn’t want Carly to win because they would otherwise have placed her with a winner like the other two acts were. Placing Carly with a “trainwreck” solidified the horribly manipulative and rigged nature of this show in my mind. They were clearly grooming Tate and threw Carly under the bus by giving her Rimes. And then Rimes through Carly under the bus by blaming her for the unprofessional performance, and now Carly’s mother threw Carly under the bus by blaming Rimes and perpetuating bad drama in social media and bringing yet more “bad” publicity to Carly instead of rising above and refusing to “play this sordid game.” Carly is the only one not baming anyone! Ultimately though, Rimes had no place in a performance “for the win” as she is so “hated” right now and hardly up to par with her singing and up to par interpersonally. Ultimately it was X Factor producers who stuck Carly with a “trainwreck” obviously to derail her from winning (let’s face it, Rimes could not possibly have helped her chances and X Factor is not stupid, they knew it). I will never watch another “talent” show on TV like X Factor or Idol, as hey are manipulative, rigged annoyances that crap all over people for their own gain. And obviously had this competition been about talent and the good overall package of a person, Carly would have won. Instead, sob stories and mediocrity won in the end, not to mention a bunch of alterior motives like trainwrecking and derailing of others for selfish satisfaction and gain. Everyone was a victim here instead of X Factor who started the whole bitter ball rolling. And the worst victim of all was innocent and sweet Carly Rose, a 13-year-old prodigy, the only contestant to thank the audience after each performance,who is too good for it all. Honestly, she is better off without being in the clutches of a filthy X Factor winning prize and contract. Poor Carly Rose, without much of a voice here, well compared to adults. But then, how can she be? She is a child at the whim of others. Boo hoo for all this!

@Donna J.: I should have been more clear: I know she’s being criticized , I’m referring to betty’s comment, “the public do not like her and the media is finally seeing her for the phony she is.For all her cockiness now she is the butt of jokes. KARMA!!!”

Betty has been obsessed with Mrs. Rimes for at least two years, presumably since she had an affair with Eddie Cibrian. You can look at articles about LeAnn from two years ago and there’s good ole Betty longing/craving/hoping for her, her relationship, and her career’s demise. Some part of her having an affair or breaking up a family has struck an unhealthy nerve of Betty and she has spent every day for at least two years going to site after site after site writing the most disgusting and disturbing comments about LeAnn. She wants the world to see this “phony” side of LeAnn and hate her. It’s her fantasy, her dream, to influence what people believe about Mrs. Rimes. I find this disturbing. She had a twitter page in the name “BettyJ2U” that has been suspended, every comment on there was about LeAnn Rimes. Literally every single day, hour after hour, were nothing but posts about and to LeAnn Rimes, no one else. I’m sure she has many, many more accounts, as she does on this site, that she uses to torment Mrs. Rimes. Again, I find this frightening and unhealthy and is why I chose to address Miss Betty’s comment.

X Factor Is Mainly To Blame @ 12/21/2012 at 9:54 pm

The main one to blame here is X Factor for sabotaging Carly Rose by pairing her with a person with REAL BAD publicity right now, LeAnn Rimes. They obviously didn’t want Carly to win because they would otherwise have placed her with a winner like the other two acts were. Placing Carly with a “trainwreck” solidified the horribly manipulative and rigged nature of this show in my mind. They were clearly grooming Tate and threw Carly under the bus by giving her Rimes. And then Rimes through Carly under the bus by blaming her for the unprofessional performance, and now Carly’s mother threw Carly under the bus by blaming Rimes and perpetuating bad drama in social media and bringing yet more “bad” publicity to Carly instead of rising above and refusing to “play this sordid game.” Carly is the only one not blaming anyone! Ultimately though, Rimes had no place in a performance “for the win” as she is so “hated” right now and hardly up to par with her singing and up to par interpersonally. Ultimately it was X Factor producers who stuck Carly with a “trainwreck” obviously to derail her from winning (let’s face it, Rimes could not possibly have helped her chances and X Factor is not stupid, they knew it). I will never watch another “talent” show on TV like X Factor or Idol, as they are manipulative, rigged annoyances that crap all over people for their own gain. And obviously had this competition been about talent and the good overall package of a person, Carly would have won. Instead, sob stories and mediocrity won in the end, not to mention a bunch of alterior motives like trainwrecking and derailing of others for selfish satisfaction and gain. Everyone was a victim here instead of X Factor who started the whole bitter ball rolling. And the worst victim of all was innocent and sweet Carly Rose, a 13-year-old prodigy, the only contestant to thank the audience after each performance, who is too good for it all. Honestly, she is better off without being in the clutches of a filthy X Factor winning prize and contract. Poor Carly Rose, without much of a voice here, well compared to adults. But then, how can she be? She is a child at the whim of others. Boo hoo for all this!

@Sweet: OMG, you couldn’t have said it any better.

Doesn’t matter how many times I watch the video, it is clear that something is very wrong with Leann during the performance. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves!

The faithful few LR fans have been busy pushing the red button to try and hide what we already know. Bet they wish they could do the same to the video lol!!!!

Carly Getting Deal? @ 12/22/2012 at 12:29 am

Examiner says Simon C. will be giving Carly a record deal (she should get an apology). Well that is somewhat of a consolation. It better not be a lie after this whole Rimes scandal. This scandal was not good for Carly, and it certainly can’t be good for X Factor ratings. Carly getting a deal right away will help ease some of the buzz! But I wonder if she’d be better off with a deal from an outfit not associated with this seemingly shady X Factor. We’ll see!

Sweet/Jessica/andiffeelsx If you know Leann is being criticized why blame me?. I didn’t create her drama. If you do the behavior you have to take the consequences for your actions and Leann is no different.Being suspended from twitter was because YOU reported me stating I was stalking YOU when I was only commenting because YOU were bashing Brandi. Don’t dish it if you can’t take it . Twitter is not the only social media. As far as that other BS you are posting I won’t waste my time addressing that because I don’t owe you any explanation. Who cares about Leann affair with Eddie Brandi is happy Leann is the one that appears to be suffering.If their marriage fails or their careers fail that’s on them they created the drama.and what goes around comes around.and it’s coming around for them.

Simon Best to ... @ 12/22/2012 at 12:42 am

Simon would be best to not change Carly’s voice too much in a record deal. We know she wanted to be pop, but they better not take the soul (she said she wanted to put the soul in pop) and bluesy/jazzy/R&B sound out of her voice that fans so loved this year. That’s what they did to Melanie Amario, and now Amaro is being marketed as some superficial run-of-the-mill pop techno princess without the beauty of the rich R&B voice everyone fell in love with a year ago (and she is practically a flop remembered only for that). If they do that with Carly she will likely be a flop and fans won’t buy and X factor will get bad rap once again.

If my comments were tormenting Leann it never showed in her behavior it has never changed also I never thought my opinions were so powerful it would influence others.Every person needs to go through a period of self examination and Leann needs to address hers like we all have to do during a period of our lives.We all have to learn humility!!

Best Luck to Rimes @ 12/22/2012 at 12:46 am

Best of luck to Rimes to get any help she needs.

Who knew many of the droves of Carly Rose Sonenclar fans could turn into Rimes haters and critics. Have they? Seems like it. And it’s all X factor’s fault!

X Factor Is Mainly to Blame @ 12/22/2012 at 1:10 am

The main one to blame here is X Factor for sabotaging Carly Rose by pairing her with a person with REAL BAD publicity right now, LeAnn Rimes. They obviously didn’t want Carly to win because they would otherwise have placed her with a winner like the other two acts were. Placing Carly with a “trainwreck in the public eye” solidified the horribly manipulative and rigged nature of this show in my mind. They knew Rimes haters would pounce and the bad publicity would not be good for Carly and votes. They were clearly grooming Tate and threw Carly under the bus by giving her Rimes. And then Rimes threw Carly under the bus by apparently blaming her for the unprofessional performance, and now Carly’s mother threw Carly under the bus by apparently blaming Rimes and perpetuating bad drama in social media and bringing yet more “bad” publicity to Carly instead of rising above and refusing to “play this sordid game.” Carly is the only one apparently not blaming anyone! Ultimately though, Rimes had no place in a performance “for the win” as she is so “hated” right now and hardly up to par with her singing and up to par interpersonally. Ultimately it was X Factor producers who stuck Carly with a “trainwreck” obviously to derail her from winning (let’s face it, Rimes could not possibly have helped her chances and X Factor is not stupid, they knew it). I will never watch another “talent” show on TV like X Factor or Idol, as they are manipulative, rigged annoyances that crap all over people for their own gain. And obviously had this competition been about talent and the good overall package of a person, Carly would have won. Instead, sob stories and mediocrity won in the end, not to mention a bunch of alterior motives like trainwrecking and derailing of others for selfish satisfaction and gain. Everyone was a victim here instead of X Factor who started the whole bitter ball rolling. And the worst victim of all was innocent and sweet Carly Rose, a 13-year-old prodigy, the only contestant to thank the audience after each performance, who is too good for it all. Honestly, she is better off without being in the clutches of a filthy X Factor winning prize and contract. Poor Carly Rose, without much of a voice here, well compared to adults. But then, how can she be? She is a child at the whim of others. Boo hoo for all this!

Carly in 2nd?! @ 12/22/2012 at 1:29 am

How is it that Carly basically has more youtube hits on her videos (minus the Rimes one of course) than both Tate and 5th together? And she came in second? Something is fishy! X factor up to no good. Bet they just thought Tate would be more marketable so rigged in his favor. Clearly Carly has more fans, so it seems.

X Factor Is to Blame, and Tate @ 12/22/2012 at 1:14 pm

The main one to blame here is X Factor for sabotaging Carly Rose by pairing her with a person with REAL BAD publicity right now, LeAnn Rimes. They obviously didn’t want Carly to win because they would otherwise have placed her with a winner like the other two acts were. Placing Carly with a “trainwreck in the public eye” solidified the horribly manipulative and rigged nature of this show in my mind. They knew Rimes haters would pounce and the bad publicity would not be good for Carly votes (many of her fans likely were tweeting about drunk LeAnn instead of voting). They were clearly grooming Tate and threw Carly under the bus by giving her Rimes. And then Rimes threw Carly under the bus by apparently blaming her for the unprofessional performance, and now Carly’s mother threw Carly under the bus by apparently blaming Rimes and perpetuating bad drama in social media and bringing yet more “bad” publicity to Carly instead of rising above and refusing to “play this sordid game.” Carly is the only one apparently not blaming anyone! Ultimately though, Rimes had no place in a performance “for the win” as she is so “hated” right now and hardly up to par with her singing and up to par interpersonally. Ultimately it was X Factor producers who stuck Carly with a “trainwreck” obviously to derail her from winning (let’s face it, Rimes could not possibly have helped her chances and X Factor is not stupid, they knew it). I will never watch another “talent” show on TV like X Factor or Idol, as they are manipulative, rigged annoyances that crap all over people for their own gain. And obviously had this competition been about talent and the good overall package of a person, Carly would have won. Instead, sob stories and mediocrity won in the end, not to mention a bunch of alterior motives like trainwrecking and derailing of others for selfish satisfaction and gain. Everyone was a victim here instead of X Factor who started the whole bitter ball rolling. And the worst victim of all was innocent and sweet Carly Rose, a 13-year-old prodigy, the only contestant to thank the audience after each performance, who is too good for it all and never threw anyone under a train. Honestly, she is better off without being in the clutches of a filthy X Factor winning prize and contract. Poor Carly Rose, without much of a voice here, well, compared to adults. But then, how can she be? She is a child at the whim of others (did her parents care more about the money than her well-being?). As for Tate, what a boo hoo sob story teller to get the prize while also trashing Carly’s semi-final performance (sure that didn’t help her votes) thus throwing her under the train too. Real mature. Boo hoo for all this! Boo!

What a Joke This Simon Bet Is @ 12/22/2012 at 3:18 pm

What a joke the news now says Simon lost a bet to LA that Carly would win. A complete coverup for the fact X Factor is rigged and they threw Carly under the bus with Rimes so she would lose.

X Factor is not to blame for Carly losing. No one could forsee Leann having a bad performance. Leann is a professional performer and was expected to perform as such. That show is no more rigged then American Idol and the others. Simon placed that bet because he had confidence in his selection. Tate won because the public voted him to win and thought he was the best selection.Leann was a hindrance more than help. Don’t knock the show because Leann didn’t act professionally.

Carly and Tate @ 12/23/2012 at 1:46 am

Carly might have lost her way a little due to the energy of LeAnn coming aboard and all the filth that went along with that and X Factor having no business putting someone with that kind of current reputation on Carly. Boo X Factor games! We’ll see how popular Tate turns out to be in record sales. Simon also threw Carly under the bus with his comments on Carly’s “Imagine.” That song was great; certainly more of a risk with creativity in music making than Tate. And she was perfectly on tone even if it wasn’t normal fare (remember Simon was the only judge who did not like it). Tate is creative at most in his ways of drinking beers with the boys, giving sob stories about how the others didn’t deserve the prize like him, and sticking his nose in crtiqueing and offering derailing comments on other contestants to media in finals. How about all the times in the finals that Tate was flat and off key? Simon never said a word. Boo! Tate was obviously favored despite his mediocre talent compared to a 13-year-old. His talent was generic run of the mill karaoke copying; sure he had a fine voice, but not enough to warrant his win and the horrible sabotaging of Carly by him and others in the final days. Again, LeAnn with her “trainwreck reputation” of late had no business in a duet for the win. Boo again!

Carly's Mom @ 12/23/2012 at 1:47 am

Carly’s mom should be livid. Whether she should share it as that could bring bad publicity is another story. Wouldn’t you as a mother or father stick up for your child who was apparently blamed for something by someone in mass media who did not take any accountability of her own? You would be a bad parent if you didn’t. It has nothing to do with “sore loser” and everything to do with being a “hero” against someone pointing destructive fingers at a child when it was clear LeAnn came on stage stumbling before she even met up with Carly. Of course it was LeAnn’s influence (and X Factor’s filthy sabotaging choice to have her in the first place)that derailed Carly who had performed pretty much flawlessly until then, and after then. Hmm. And Simon calling her an alien? That is rude and insensitive. She is just an angel, not a two-bit talentlacking song and dance trick so common in the records now.

According to Hollywood Gossip, Carly’s Mom did not blame LeAnn for Carly losing. In my opinion, she is partly to blame, but so is X Factor, Tate, and others.

You Don't Think? @ 12/23/2012 at 1:53 am

Do you really think that X Factor putting LeAnn with Carly at a time when she is so hated by so many in the world was a smart choice to help Carly win? Please! As if they didn’t know that haters would pounce at the least screwup, and maybe anyway if there weren’t a screwup. It does’t take a genius to figure this out. X Factor is accountable here. I didn’t see X Factor giving Tate or 5th H. a “trainwreck in the public eye.” Really step back and look. …

Not Good At All! @ 12/24/2012 at 12:08 am

Okay LeAnn, sure, you weren’t “drunk” but if that is what she acts and performs like sober, I’d hate to see the mess she’d be if she did drink. I guess the belch at the beginning, staggering around, clinging onto Carly so hard she made it impossible for her to lift her microphone and rambling, manic comments at the end were all to “help” her as well. Just in case the free styling the song and singing the wrong words didn’t help her enough. How considerate. LeAnn’s new music is tanking badly on itunes. She likes to brag about how perfect her marriage and personal life are. I hope that’s true because her career is over. I also hope she saved her money from when she wasn’t a joke, because Eddie Cibrian doesn’t strike me as the type who’d hang around if she couldn’t provide him the lifestyle he feels entitled to.

One word – REHAB!

Christina @ 12/24/2012 at 5:14 am

Don’t know if it was too much cold medicine, or too much of something a little stronger. But LeAnn didn’t look or sound right. After this train wreck of a performance aired, I went on youtube to remind myself what LeAnn used to be like, and the difference was striking. The first thing was the change in her appearance. Sure we all mature, and our looks change somewhat, but she barely looks like the same person anymore. I forgot how much cuter her face was with fuller cheeks, and how much more natural her smile was before all that expensive dental work. Then there is the change in her voice. Young LeAnn was a natural performer once, with a silky voice. She still can sing though nothing like before. Go to Youtube and watch how much better she was when she orginally sang this song. No roughness to her voice and no riffing like Xtina, , She sang it naturally and beaurifully, I think she needs to step away from the mic for a while and rethink where her career is heading, by looking back at who she was and who she has become. Career wise, the changes were not a wise move.

LeAnn is a drunk! @ 12/25/2012 at 6:42 pm

;)

Not surpised @ 12/25/2012 at 11:38 pm

In the news section under entertainers, one site has declared that LeAnn Rimes hit’s the # 1 spot in a list of the 10 most hated stars on Twitter. Although, I didn’t respect her for her affair, I never really started hating her, until she sued that teacher of disabled children, who has four adopted disabled children of her own, for recording a phone conversation they had. It was LeAnn who called her up and started cussing her out. So I don’t blame this teacher one bit. And LeAnn said her privacy was invaded? Who called who? Nothing surprises me with LeAnn, not even the fact that she threw this little girl under the bus to safe face.

@deloresinchorus:

Hi ANON!

Who is We? You mean you and Leann or all the different names you use on this site? If Leann prevailed and her voice had impressed, there would be no need for you to be here doing all this atroturfing using mulltiple names. The only one doing propaganda is you. We all know it’s you ANON. You gave yourself away when you mentioned Jennifer Row. Perhaps we can ask you the same thing. You trashing anyone who doesn’t like Leann, at your age, is beyond sick. Why haven’t you learned love and forgiveness yet? Never experiencing it is no excuse. Really sad, but…************ evil sisters.

@Sweet:

Says the person who is so obsessed with Betty that you stalk her using mutiple names on this site and on twitter. How do you, SWEET, know what Betty has been doing for 2 years? Because your name isn’t SWEET. It’s RACY/KAYLYN. So why would you show up on this site posting as SWEET, why not use the same name you have been using in the past? What are you trying to hide by posting as SWEET?Secondly it’s amazing how you are too stupid to see that your post about Betty makes you look like the stalker. It shows that you are going out of you way to actively seek out Betty.

RACY/KAYLYN has been obsessed with anyone who doesn’t like Mrs. Rimes for at least two years, presumably since she had an affair with Eddie Cibrian. You can look at articles about LeAnn and Brandi from two years ago and there’s good ole RACY/KAYLYN longing/craving/hoping for her, her relationship, and her career’s demise. Some part of her having an affair or breaking up a family has struck an unhealthy nerve of RACY/KAYLYN and she has spent every day for at least two years going to site after site after site writing the most disgusting and disturbing comments about Brandi and anyone who doesn’t like Leann. She wants the world to see this “phony” side of Brandi and hate her. It’s her fantasy, her dream, to influence what people believe about Brandi. I find this disturbing. She had a twitter page in the name ANDITFEELSLIKEX/JUVENILEX/TRUTHLIESEX/Brandi Liarville” that has been suspended, every comment on there was about Brandi and anyone who doesn’t like Leann. Not only does she stalk Brandi and anyone who doesn’t like Leann, but RACY also uses that account to falsely report people on twitter. Literally every single day, hour after hour, were nothing but posts about and to Brandi and anyone who doesn’t like LeAnn Rimes, no one else. I’m sure RACY/KAYLYN has many, many more accounts, as she does on this site, that she uses to torment anyone who doesn’t like Mrs. Rimes. Again, I find this frightening and unhealthy and is why I chose to address”SWEET’s” comment. SWEET isn’t very bright either because she stalked Betty using the names of PROTEST2MUCH, MUSTBEKIDDING, and POOR KIDS. And here she is again with a different name writing those same posts will all saw her writing months ago to about Betty!

Carly Rose was great. LeAnn Rimes sucked. LeAnn Rimes look like she was drunk. She stumbled walking down on stage and she forgot the words to the song and then tried to sing over Carly Rose. They should have paired her with Trisha Yearwood. Trisha Yearwood’s version of the song was better than LeAnn Rimes anyway. Maybe that’s why they used Trisha Yearwood’s version in the movie Con Air anyway. And now LeAnn Rimes is thrown Carly Rose under the bus for her own bad performance. That’s a bad call on the adulteress’ part for blaming her bad perfomance on a 13 year old girl. LeAnn Rimes is a washed up has been.

@LeAnn Was Sick:

That’s bullcrap and you know it.