Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Wedding Photos Revealed

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Wedding Photos Revealed

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hold hands in this first look at their wedding photos in a cover spread for Martha Stewart Weddings‘ Winter Issue.

While it isn’t the big reveal we were all hoping for when it was announced that the wedding photos would be featured in the mag, we at least get a little peek at Blake‘s Marchesa dress and all the delicious food at the affair!

Blake and Ryan were married in a private ceremony in Charleston, S.C. back in September.

For more from the wedding, make sure to visit MarthaStewartWeddings.com!

10+ pictures inside from Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds‘ wedding…

blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 01
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 02
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 03
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 04
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 05
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 06
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 07
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 08
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 09
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

so weird to think they are married still.

Stephanie @ 12/20/2012 at 6:53 pm

Beautiful couple! The wedding looks absolutely stunning, especially the desserts!

New meaning of selling the exclusive of wedding photos’… just show the bouquet and Cupcakes haha

CRINGE. Keep this lovey dovey crap to yourselves man.

Its kind of snobby that she won’t let us see the dress

People are nosey and pathetic!

Gossip Girl @ 12/20/2012 at 7:10 pm

Their wedding is the strangest thing ever….

So happy for them! Anyone who followed them knew these two were meant for each other.

for a c list actress she is incredibly pretentious.

they really milk that wedding thing, it was 3 months ago

I’ll be surprised if it lasts longer than him and Scarlet. Just saying.

I wanted to see the dress!! *stamps foot*

I wish these sites would stop writing “wedding photos” cause its a misnomer.
They are dessert/buffet/decoration photos. No humans shown.

9months... @ 12/20/2012 at 8:12 pm

AT this point It seems like she is a kind of embarssed by her wedding dress. If she show this much why not the whole thing? what’s the point? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Anyways don’t are I just cliked to see if there is a dress… every girl does that I bet.

9months... @ 12/20/2012 at 8:12 pm

are=care

Blake Lively is a stunning fashion icon and A-List star. Her career will continue to soar in the coming years. Love her. Love her. Truly.

Journalistic @ 12/20/2012 at 8:24 pm

OH EM GEEEE did she bake all of these desserts herself?!

I’m sure the article is full of Blake’s usual self-praising: “I don’t have a stylist, give me a cookie!”

Would have liked to see the dress, but good luck to them.

Haters are gonna hate…

the pics are lovely.
they don’t have to show pics of everyone and themselves at their most private moment…Mr and Mrs Timberlake missed that memo.

@hmmm:
…..haters stay pressed forever….but no need to slam other couples.

who gives a f*** the decoration and the food… i wanna see the dress and the party honestly those are wedding pictures not this s***!!!

I hope they sell the divorce pictures too.

@noone: Maybe it will because she seems to be better at baking and playing the nice professional wife than Scarlett.

OMFG I was eagerly waiting for pictures of the wedding and all we get is this nonsense. I’m so upset. I WANT PICTURES OF THE COUPLE. I DON’T WANT THE DAMN FOOD.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All