Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Wedding Photos Revealed

Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Wedding Photos Revealed

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hold hands in this first look at their wedding photos in a cover spread for Martha Stewart Weddings‘ Winter Issue.

While it isn’t the big reveal we were all hoping for when it was announced that the wedding photos would be featured in the mag, we at least get a little peek at Blake‘s Marchesa dress and all the delicious food at the affair!

Blake and Ryan were married in a private ceremony in Charleston, S.C. back in September.

For more from the wedding, make sure to visit MarthaStewartWeddings.com!

10+ pictures inside from Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds‘ wedding…

blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 01
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 02
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 03
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 04
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 05
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 06
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 07
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 08
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 09
blake lively ryan reynolds wedding photos in magazine spread 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

so weird to think they are married still.

Stephanie @ 12/20/2012 at 6:53 pm

Beautiful couple! The wedding looks absolutely stunning, especially the desserts!

New meaning of selling the exclusive of wedding photos’… just show the bouquet and Cupcakes haha

CRINGE. Keep this lovey dovey crap to yourselves man.

Its kind of snobby that she won’t let us see the dress

People are nosey and pathetic!

Gossip Girl @ 12/20/2012 at 7:10 pm

Their wedding is the strangest thing ever….

So happy for them! Anyone who followed them knew these two were meant for each other.

for a c list actress she is incredibly pretentious.

they really milk that wedding thing, it was 3 months ago

I’ll be surprised if it lasts longer than him and Scarlet. Just saying.

I wanted to see the dress!! *stamps foot*

I wish these sites would stop writing “wedding photos” cause its a misnomer.
They are dessert/buffet/decoration photos. No humans shown.

9months... @ 12/20/2012 at 8:12 pm

AT this point It seems like she is a kind of embarssed by her wedding dress. If she show this much why not the whole thing? what’s the point? It just doesn’t make sense to me. Anyways don’t are I just cliked to see if there is a dress… every girl does that I bet.

9months... @ 12/20/2012 at 8:12 pm

are=care

Blake Lively is a stunning fashion icon and A-List star. Her career will continue to soar in the coming years. Love her. Love her. Truly.

Journalistic @ 12/20/2012 at 8:24 pm

OH EM GEEEE did she bake all of these desserts herself?!

I’m sure the article is full of Blake’s usual self-praising: “I don’t have a stylist, give me a cookie!”

Would have liked to see the dress, but good luck to them.

Haters are gonna hate…

the pics are lovely.
they don’t have to show pics of everyone and themselves at their most private moment…Mr and Mrs Timberlake missed that memo.

@hmmm:
…..haters stay pressed forever….but no need to slam other couples.

who gives a f*** the decoration and the food… i wanna see the dress and the party honestly those are wedding pictures not this s***!!!

I hope they sell the divorce pictures too.

@noone: Maybe it will because she seems to be better at baking and playing the nice professional wife than Scarlett.

OMFG I was eagerly waiting for pictures of the wedding and all we get is this nonsense. I’m so upset. I WANT PICTURES OF THE COUPLE. I DON’T WANT THE DAMN FOOD.

I knew they would put out pictures soon.
Also Blake we want to see the dress not your hand, some cupcakes,and decorations. Heck put the dress on the a mannequin.

@hmmm:

I agree with you. I call this Private and a little bit for the fans. And not what has organised Biel and Timberlake. Finally, the both should stop to state they are private. Eww!

agent_355 @ 12/21/2012 at 3:32 am

oh god, I’ve been losing sleep wondering what the pumpkin truffles and petifores looked like. I know the tabloids have been wondering too. Thank god they released this, now I can get some rest and the world can move on. LOL WHEN ARE BRAD AND ANGIE GETTING MARRIED LOL?

Ahah, people are so hypocrite: first they were criticizing Blake for “selling her wedding” to the media, now they criticize because she didn’t give personal pictures, but just hints of the dress and the food..
I’ll say she’s been classy and discrete, though I would have LOVED to see the dress.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 12/21/2012 at 5:08 am

Blake has just pwned everyone.

MaryRowery @ 12/21/2012 at 7:10 am

ohhhh, those cookies look amazing :) I want one of each kind

I dont care about the food-I wanna see her dress!!!!

When you have money you can have the best wedding. But it doesn’t shield you from a divorce. O.K! I am going back to shopping for my Christmas gift. I am searching for the best cell phone.

@an: Not pretentious. Classy.

bershipattzz @ 12/21/2012 at 10:40 am

well see how much they stay together …and then counting the days for the divorce..

I kinda like it that they didn’t show themselves. I still admire couples who have managed to pull it off and not have ANY paparazzi (or sold) photos anywhere (like Claire Danes, for example). So even if it is snobby, so be it. It’s her day, it’s his day, it’s their life. If they don’t wanna share their most intimate moments, more power to them. Congratulations and I see this lasting way better and longer than the (trully snobby) Scarlett union.
Also, never really liked her but as an actress she IS evolving.

21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12
………USA*WE*USA*WE*USA*WE*US*U*
………USA*WE*USA*WE*USA*WE*US*U*
…………………………………………………….
21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*******MESSAGE*******IS*******SEND
:::21::TIME TO MAKE GUNS AN END !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
THESE*******STARS*******R*******WE !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
:::TODAY WE´RE WRITING HISTORY !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12

These photos look like they’re all off pinterest,…SNOOZE!!! You know who gets engaged after 7 months of dating in hollywood? the couples that don’t see their 3 year anniversary.

This made me hungry. -_-

It comes down to making sure our family gets their fair share. The rich are trying to hide this from you and we are going to expose it!!! Google “HUGE SLICK SECRET” then go to the top site. They have an REFINANCE section that you need to click on so you can see the truth!

I think it’s funny how many people Ryan has already been with. I wonder how long this marriage is actually going to last this time.

I would LOVE to have seen the dress, but I can and so should everyone else understand WHY they are keeping it to themselves. When they say the say they wanted to have privacy they meant it. I am sure Blake has shown these photos to her circle of friends and family. Remember their Thanksgiving dinner last yr was published by a family member, so they banned all mobile phones and camera’s from the wedding So many people have critized her for being a fame “W” and accused them of selling the photos to the highest bidder but NO pictures of Scarlett was shown either & they are now divorced, so changes are we will never see the gown unless the designers decides to sell the pattern.

i don’t get the point of those pics. i mean if you want your wedding private, you don’t sell any pics AT ALL. if you want to get money from your wedding, you sell real pics. it’s just food pics, i mean who says it’s from their wedding? it could be from any wedding or no wedding at all, just random cakes. boring, they create hype for nothing. well they get the money, and ppl who bought the magazine are fools.

i don’t even need to see the gown to know that it must have been gaudy and tacky like her ring. though that’s how she dresses daily, so no surprise there.

late commenter @ 12/30/2012 at 9:57 pm

Whatever she wore, it was her choice, her taste and her wedding, it does not matter what we think, she has not been courted by many famous designers because she is tacky with NO taste (just sayin) so I would bet her dress is gorgeous and I am sure she was a beautiful, blushing bride and FYI, if I was given that ring and ask for my hand in marriage by Ryan, I must say that I would have a NEW definition of “gaudy” but if that’s it…. I would take it in a heartbeat, and I bet you would too!!

@9months…: you know why? because she isnt kim kardashian. She sold photos of the buffet table etc probably because she was proud of the layout and therefore selling them to a homekeeping magazine aka martha stewart’s. I dislike blake but at least she keeps the rest of the wedding private UNLIKE kim kardashian and a host of other celebs

@judsie: dude, its a homekeeping magazine. People who buy it should expect these kind of pictures in it. If she sold it to OK! or people, and only these pictures were to be in it, then yes, it would have been a waste

Ewwww….she’s ugly…what a dog. He got leo’s sloppy leftover sperm. He’s definitely still sore over beautiful scarlet johansen. this will be divorce number 2 for this horrible over actor

@Anon:
And Scarlett’s new dude has to gargle the after effect of Sens Penn’s crusty stench! Not to mention Nate Naylor’s dust
ScarHo can’t stay away from the losers since her divorce from Ryan.