Katie Holmes: 'David Letterman' Appearance Tonight!

Katie Holmes: 'David Letterman' Appearance Tonight!

Katie Holmes strikes a pose outside of the Ed Sullivan Theater as she heads inside to tape an appearance for the Late Show with David Letterman on Thursday (December 20) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress’ episode of the late night talk show will air tonight at 11:35 pm EST on CBS – be sure to check it out!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

The day before, Katie was spotted heading into the Music Box Theater to prep for her evening performance of Dead Accounts on Broadway.

FYI: Katie is wearing a Narciso Rodriguez dress, Isabel Marant shoes, and a Balenciaga jacket.

15+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes arriving for her Late Show appearance…

katie holmes david letterman appearance tonight 01

• Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

EWWWW…….wear a bra next time!!!!!!!! you’re boobs hang sooo loose.

She’s cute and looks younger than 33!

Sooooooo S.E.X.Y!! Go Katie!! :)

she looks really pretty…love the color of the dress…not liking the shoes though but she still looks great!

Is it just me or does she looks pregnant in some of these pics? I know she’s probably not but…

Suri the meal ticket @ 12/20/2012 at 5:39 pm

Ewww…horrible posture. Looks like the bump the meal ticket gave never goes away. No wonder when she was still in the contract with Tommy Gurl, there were rumors about her expecting every couple months.

WTF! Why is she not wearing proper undergarments for her saggy boobs! Does she not look in the mirror?

She looks great. Such a beautiful woman.

she’s such a sweet person..

OUCH! The pictures that show her feet….looks like HALF her f-ing foot is coming out of those shoes!

Commenting on comments @ 12/20/2012 at 6:15 pm

Katie looks so pretty and natural and sweet. Her hair is amazing. I’d like to see what the gargoiles that criticize her appearance look like.

Love her. She’s sweet!

Do looks a bit sweet but still in my books an opportunistic wannabe.

9months... @ 12/20/2012 at 7:06 pm

she is a kind of boring… but she looks nice here. But she got to be photographed everyday. How long she promote? She and the afflacks just…

@Commenting on comments:

I don’t look as “pretty” as she does, but she deserves to be criticized. She is wearing a dress that doesn’t fit on top and her bo-obs are sagging and unattractive. Go a few inches lower and it emphasizes her tummy and she looks pregnant. And go down to the hem which is either coming down, sewn improperly or the underlining is showing. Now to the shoes. They are too small for the width of her foot. Plus the tag thingy on the left (as you look at her) is either missing or flipped. Now if I was going to be on David Letterman–you better believe I’d look in a three way mirror before I left the house. And if I looked like this, I’d change my dress and shoes.

Is she pregnant?

Girlfriend needs to go to the gym.

She’s really trying to embrace the cougar thing. Give it up and go home.

Apples and Oranges @ 12/20/2012 at 8:35 pm

@Commenting on comments:
Far from a gargoyle, and that’s without me having the type of income that Katie has that allows her to pay $12500 a month for an apartment.
Katie is in a business where appearance is scrutinized. Nothing new. She doesn’t have even an ounce of talent or a fingernails worth of what some other actors or actresses of her generation (Anne Hathaway, Emily Blunt, Michelle Williams, and more) have and yet we are to give her a pass for that and her appearance.
Katie Holmes was a pretty girl who got a break for her looks, but looks don’t last for ever and she realized that and made moves to secure her future ala Tom Cruise.
Every opportunity that she has been given and still receives is because of Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes would have faded away years ago (after BB and TYFS) if she hadn’t become attached to Tom Cruise, had Suri and subsequently become tabloid fodder.
Suri provides relevancy for Katie Holmes.
So, your comparing apples and oranges when you call commenters Gargoyles. My job is entertainer, cosmetic rep, or fashion designer;
I work in IT Security, so I guess if I compared Katie Holmes IT knowledge to mine she would then be the Gargoyle!

She does look great!!

Apples and Oranges @ 12/20/2012 at 8:38 pm

@Apples and Oranges: correction: My job isn’t entertainer, cosmetic rep, or fashion designer;

Her face is so beautiful! Very cute girl!

Commenting on comments @ 12/20/2012 at 8:48 pm

Wow, females attacking other females for superficial shite. Way to go girls.

Who called Who a Gargoyle @ 12/20/2012 at 9:06 pm

@Commenting on comments: Who called who a gargoyle?
Assuming you are a female – Pot say hello to kettle ☜
All other commenters pointed out flaws in her appearance or talent, but no one called Katie a gargoyle (or anything on that level).
But, continue to post nonsensical mess; that’s one way of getting Katie Holmes post more hits, because her talent and appearance won’t
Ahhh, that reminds me three more days until we see how far DA revenues and ticket sales have fallen.
Let’s see another 10-15% drop? Seats are barely 40% filled. Ouch!

Yikes.. What the hell is she wearing? She needs a haircut! She would look much younger with bangs! She looked amazing at the 2012 Vanity Fair post-Oscars party.

Poor Katie, everyone hates her.

Her PR people must have to kiss major a— to get this nit-wit high profile interviews. Listening to her speak is as exciting as watching paint dry. D-U-L-L.

So sick of this loser. She acts like she is such a star. LOL. The only thing she is famous for is marring Tom Cruise. She is a bad actress and dresses like a homeless person. Go away already.

And the sane world is sick of you, and those like you, with your hate filled filled diatribes. Saying the same words over and over again, like we didn’t get it the first ten times you said it. It just makes you look stupid. The truth is you are fascinated by Katie Holmes or you wouldn’t constantly be looking for stories about her to post how much you wish she would go away. People who actually are bored with someone and don’t want to hear about them don’t click on stories about them, they ignore them. Or maybe you just are not smart enough to realize that no one is making you look for, and click on, stories about Katie Holmes. Hopefully some day you will grow up, but somehow I doubt that will ever happen.

Oh, funny. Another interview with an elephant in the room called Tom Cruise that no one is allowed to mention. Really funny considering Tom’s the only reason they’re even having her on there.

She’s not pregnant, but she could stand to wear a size larger dress. I can’t understand why women think they need to wear dresses so tight across the butt and belly that the fabric rolls…I’m watching her on the show now and the dress is way too small….just my opinion….

she didn’t have saggy boobs on the show…she looked awesome

@Bay: Disagree… I hate Tom Cruise… I love you Katie!!!

Sincerely concerned @ 12/21/2012 at 8:24 am

@Thornton: Have u ever heard of drive byes?? I.e., where people gawk at the car wreck?? I am sure that the same bloggers would be the first to say something nice if she let’s say. ……put forth some creativity and got some intense training/coaching and came out of the blah performance, TALANTED. No one likes to see free rides Thornton!!!

she has the worst legs & feet combo on the planet!

all of a sudden Rodriguez, Balenciaga and Marant look.. cheap.

Sincerely concerned @ 12/21/2012 at 9:56 am

Would love to see her rock costar ring in a movie like premium rush; I mean she already has those “vacant” eyes

YOU GO KATIE!!!!

Saw The Interview @ 12/21/2012 at 2:11 pm

Same boring formulaic blah. Oh, and she’s started scratching her arms again.

21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12
COPY THIS TO MAKE GUNS AN END!
21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12
………USA*WE*USA*WE*USA*WE*US*U*
………USA*WE*USA*WE*USA*WE*US*U*
…………………………………………………….
21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*******MESSAGE*******IS*******SEND
:::21::TIME TO MAKE GUNS AN END !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
THESE*******STARS*******R*******WE !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
:::TODAY WE´RE WRITING HISTORY !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
21***…***…***…***…***…***…***12.12

Katie needs a major make over and some gym time. Her hair needs styling and a new wardrobe as she always wears clothes that don’t suit her and is there something wrong where her teeth? She has no taste in clothes and dresses like a bum when she is with Suri.

It comes down to making sure our family gets their fair share. The rich are trying to hide this from you and we are going to expose it!!! Google “HUGE SLICK SECRET” then go to the top site. They have an REFINANCE section that you need to click on so you can see the truth!

bitter blue pill @ 12/21/2012 at 10:45 pm

I just don’t understand the appeal of this girl, she can’t act, sing or dance, and apparently can barely dress herself.

She’s not a kid, but she acts like one.

She can't act! @ 12/21/2012 at 11:13 pm

I watch David Letterman’s Show and was surprised to see her. Oh man, she is horrible, she rattled on about her birthday and couldn’t keep her train of thoughts it seemed she jumped from one subject to another and not completing sentences. The woman would not stop scratching herself, her arms her hands and so forth I was sure she was going to bleed right there and it was so absurd as if she was attacked by mosquitoes! Listening and watching her confirms she is uninspiring and has no brains! And oh, please have her get those dern teeth fixed! I don’t get it why is she in acting business when she is like one of the many HW boring, unfunny and dumb women. People are stupid to think that because Katie was married to a famous person would mean the public will be attracted to her. There are better people out I would prefer to see in a play or listen to them than someone like Katie! Ugh!

She jumped up really quick when the interview ended. She probably remembered all the times she sat in that chair saying how “magical” her marriage was and felt embarrassed.

Who cares if she has not made movies in years? Humans can be so cruel to each other. She looks very cute and she always seems like a nice, down to earth woman.

@She can’t act!:

I saw this too–her scratching–it was making me want to itch my arms, my face etc. I noticed she did this in her last interview on Letterman too. Someone needs to tell her it is not at all attractive and makes people think she has scabies or something. And as usual she gave a totally vapid interview. If something intelligent ever comes out of her mouth – I may just have to faint.

KH Baller! @ 12/22/2012 at 3:10 pm

[KH to DL] Oh [deer in headlights], is HIS movie out THIS weekend?

I COMPLETELY [pinky-swear] forgot.

I am here JUST to promote my play DA [cue smirk], SERIOUSLY.

[L studios backdoor exit]