Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Olivier Martinez: Quick ATM Stop!

Olivier Martinez: Quick ATM Stop!

Olivier Martinez keeps it cool and casual as he leaves a convenience store on Wednesday (December 19) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 46-year-old French actor stopped by the shop to get some cash from the ATM before returning to his car to head home.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Olivier Martinez

Earlier in the week, Olivier was spotted carrying some groceries over his shoulder as he left Bristol Farms in Los Angeles.

FYI: Olivier is wearing Levi‘s.

10+ pictures inside of Olivier Martinez getting cash out in West Hollywood…

olivier martinez quick atm stop 01
olivier martinez quick atm stop 02
olivier martinez quick atm stop 03
olivier martinez quick atm stop 04
olivier martinez quick atm stop 05
olivier martinez quick atm stop 06
olivier martinez quick atm stop 07
olivier martinez quick atm stop 08
olivier martinez quick atm stop 09
olivier martinez quick atm stop 10

John Parra/Getty

Recently I found myself wondering why Kylie Minogue ever hooked up with with this grease monkey, since unlike Halle she seems like such a sweet person. I was shocked to see that the pictures of them that google brought up showed a very HANDSOME Olivier, and that was only around 7-8 years ago. I can’t believe how fug he’s gotten so fast. I guess it’s true that eventually you get the face you deserve.

Fúcking piece of shít scumbag!

Same jeans, different day…

look at All the comments-lol @ 12/20/2012 at 2:57 pm

Vacation time – RETARDS in charge of mods-
like clockwork – and it’ a good thing you don’t run this site because it would have been out of business long ago

what a jack ass , you know he is on halle payrol!! go make your own babyies. what happen shooting zero swimer

I don’t know about Olivier Martinez but I support your statement…”I guess it’s true that eventually you get the face you deserve”. I can’t believe how ugly an ex-boyfriend of mine became. The guy is the most narcissistic ass-hole in the world. But I liked him cause he was good-looking and cool. I just saw a picture of him and I can’t believe how ugly he became. I told myself, the outside caught up with the inside.

@ladyb: ahah! That happened to an ex-boyfriend of mine.
People tend to be so cruel about aging women, but the truth is that age can be as cruel or even more to men.

QueenOfTrashin @ 12/20/2012 at 4:27 pm

Ewwww, he’s gonna need a new shoe string.

Make your own kids dude and leave Gabriel and his child alone…
You have no right to tell a man to MOVE ON so you can take his daughter out of the country to a place far far away from her father. SH* T HEAD

I wonder if the credit card was his or hers…

no more checks at Gil Turner's @ 12/20/2012 at 5:56 pm

@lainey: LOL…no comment other than I guess that he can’t write anymore checks at Gil Turner’s???? LOL

another liquor run @ 12/20/2012 at 6:00 pm

JJ check the vodka sign in the window–he’s at a liquor store unless the convenient stores in LA sell hard liquor besides beer and wine. Who know’s if he got money out of the ATM. Lainey yes he’s on Halle’s payroll. For how much longer , I don’t know.

new hair cut @ 12/20/2012 at 6:02 pm

new hair cut….less of his bad dye job to look at.

oh please @ 12/20/2012 at 6:18 pm

don’t think he and Halle will have any kids…would be surprised if he’s not back at his place in LA during operation damage control which folks are still not buying not matter how either party tries. I don’t see him in around very much longer….think they will be c’est fini in the next 1-3 months.

bigteddybear @ 12/20/2012 at 7:19 pm

one sick man if you can beat up a man for his own child what next ? you are going to bear the hell out of halle next

DemiTasse @ 12/20/2012 at 7:37 pm

LOL! I hope Halle made sure to deposit enough $$$ in his account so he can go to the liquor store and stock up. He is a drunk with a violent temper and he is un employed for a reason. Scumbag thug. U have a feeling Kylie finally got rid of him after she was in recovery for her cancer. Olivier was hanging on to her like a leach. He latches on to successful rich ladies, but he crossed the line when he beat up Gabriel, and the fact Halle allowed it to get to that point makes me disgusted with her. Nahla belongs with Gabriel, not Olivier, and Halle needs to see a shrink.

Anne & ladyb @ 12/20/2012 at 10:42 pm

It’s called booze and cigarettes. I’m a former drinker and smoker.

huggybear @ 12/21/2012 at 3:37 am

Isn’t his hair black? why is it brown like NAHLA dude you are not her father. ONE SICK SICK SICK MAN!!!!!!!

@DemiTasse: duh on all fronts. Halle needs to dump the douchebag as she is doing her useless damage control which no one is buying on all fronts even if it’s funny you making a total a$$ of yourself on Ellen as Holly Berry.

Frog Prince is still a cochon @ 12/21/2012 at 1:45 pm

Frog Prince is still a cochon

@lainey: I don’t think Halle is that generous as she’s already supportting blondie with 20.000 bucks a month . Because her ex is a money grabbing part-time posser,it doesn’t necessarily means her new man is doing the same,and even if Halle is paying Frenchie for being her bodyguard, be glad it’s not your millions she’s taking from.