Zac Efron: 'Are We Officially Dating?' Set!

Zac Efron: 'Are We Officially Dating?' Set!

Zac Efron looks suave and dapper on the set of his upcoming flick Are We Officially Dating? on Thursday (December 20) in New York City.

The 25-year-old actor stars in the romantic comedy about three Manhattan bachelors who make a pact to have as much fun as possible while remaining single.

Zac recently tweeted out his congrats to his The Paperboy co-star Nicole Kidman on her recent award nominations.

“Congrats to Nicole on much deserved @GoldenGlobes and @SAGawards nominations!!! It was an amazing experience working together. -Z” he wrote.

Zac also just signed on to the upcoming flick Parkland!

zac efron are we officially dating set 01
zac efron are we officially dating set 02
zac efron are we officially dating set 03
zac efron are we officially dating set 04

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he looks good.

@”>lauren< I know right :) i am loving seeng him all the time now.

@sarah
its not all the time, its more like fans meeting him and posting pics on instagram and twitter.

@”lauren : Yea u r right.

gglovergirl @ 12/20/2012 at 1:07 pm

Hottie I love him :)

looking good mister efron.. but there should be more pics.. JJ never post all the pics

i wanna fck his face

Beautiful hard working men :)

His face got so big..and those gorgeous cheek bones he had are gone..

@Elena
he got fat sweetie thats what happened . he must think he looks like a man right now but he just looks ridiculous cause hes short and with the pounds he put on his head got huge

I don’t know why but he is kind of starting to remind me of Joshua Jackson.

Imdb says he has 1.78cm LoLoL Like what the he . . . . ight?!
More like 1.58cm Clearly a shorty a chubby one

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 12/20/2012 at 2:23 pm

@Mattt: The only weight he puts on is muscle mass. If you’d go at least 6 days a week to the gym you’d too. He is no 18 year old teen anymore. He’s a grown up man, his looks will always change.

Each single human changes the look during the life. I don’t look like the way as I looked when I was 10, nobody does. Age makes him look better. I know enough teenage boys and men who are jealous of his looks. If you want a good looking body you have to work out if you want or not.

@Revenge-Is-Sweet:
there are ‘humans’ who go to the gym and their head stays the same . some when they get a few pounds their heads get chubbyer it all depends on each person and that is no muscle mass . but his new big head and his tiny body dont go together

Again with all the kids on here who are either haters or green with jealousy. It gets old. Zac looks absolutely gorgeous in these photos and adorable as always.

Bunnylover @ 12/20/2012 at 2:48 pm

@Rene`: It anoys me how obsessed people are with his height. I’ve met him. There are pictures taken by the press of us facing each other over the barrier. I was standing on a platform a couple of inches off of the ground and he is still a good 5 or 6 inches taller that me! I’m 5 foot four so he is 5 foot ten like it says on IMDB.

Bunnylover @ 12/20/2012 at 2:49 pm

Oh! And he does look good here. He always does. Delicious young man!

Georgiana @ 12/20/2012 at 2:52 pm

Indeed he looks different, but in an adorable way.

Very classy of him to congratulate Nicole!

Zac lover @ 12/20/2012 at 4:10 pm

Zac can do no wrong. He’s yummy!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

hes lookin good as usual.i don’t why people keep sayin his face is fat .i think he looks GREAT pic.twitter.com/pxNH6cRV

He is so handsome.

Just one word: Perfection

He’s still good looking but he’s nowhere near as good looking as he was two years ago. He’s been looking kind of rough since he finished that Lucky One movie. His face has been going through some changes. Hope he doesn’t go down the same road as Leo D. in terms of aging.

I love Zac because he’s always classy!!!!!! =D My fav things about Zac=heart-melting blue eyes, smile, laugh, brown hair, his dance moves, and of course his singing voice.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All