Orlando Bloom: Christmas Shopping with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom: Christmas Shopping with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom is as happy as can be to spend some quality father-son time with his boy Flynn while doing some last minute Christmas shopping on Saturday (December 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Earlier that day, the 35-year-old actor hopped out of his car on an early morning drive to take a picture of the beautiful sunrise.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Orlando Bloom

Earlier in the week, Orly was spotted taking his bicycle to a repair shop.

25+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom shopping with Flynn

orlando bloom christmas shopping with flynn 23
orlando bloom christmas shopping with flynn 24
orlando bloom christmas shopping with flynn 25
orlando bloom christmas shopping with flynn 26
orlando bloom christmas shopping with flynn 27

ABC

Flynn will become a really good-looking man.

There we go!
Thanks, Jared!
Seeing Orlando with his beautiful boy just makes my heart melt.

Beautiful man. Beautiful smile. Beautiful baby.

These pictures are SO ADORABLE.

Miranda wasn’t invited? But she loves being papped.

There we are.
Only four posts in, and you haters bring up Miranda, even though she is not the subject of the thread.
You really are obsessed, aren’t you.

Oh, he’s probably out shopping for a Christmas present for her.
Kills you, doesn’t it.
LOL!

That gorgeous smile gets me every time.
And Flynnie is getting so tall! So adorable!

notyourfriend @ 12/22/2012 at 10:57 pm

awwww

Get that kid a sippy cup.

Kisses for the camera….phoney!

he has one. But kids his age usually swap out cups for a bottle for milk.
It took me a while to get my daughter to drink milk out of a cup. Juice or water? No problem. But I guess that she associates milk with a nipple.
And even afer she started drinking milk from a cup, she still preferred a bottle once in a while.

You think that it is phoney for a father to kiss his child while he is holding him that close? That’s incredibly sad.

Bloom and his wife are never together. Gwen Stephanie is on this website every day too but she’s mostly pictured with her husband. I wonder if their marriage is a sham.

sooooooo, if Orlando or Miranda are photographed, they are famewhores, set ups, fake, etc.
But if another couple is photographed, it’s proof of their strong relationship??
Was someone on the other thread really wonder why we call these idiots ‘hypocrites’?

No wedding ring, maybe he finally dumped the famewh0re.

Suspicious @ 12/22/2012 at 11:29 pm

These two are definitely over. The announcement coming soon after Christmas.

…. and where is the mama?

What is Orlando Bloom doing now? I didn’t know anything about his work after pirates of the caribbean, does anyone knows what is he doing now?

‘Bout time you socks showed up.
I was starting to get worried about you.
I thought that your meds had kicked in, and that we wouldn’t have anyone to mock on this thread.
LOL!

Because he is in LA now. Land of the paps.
He’s just come back after being in South Africa and his country home in England. Nothing funny about it at all.

..And now I’m just waiting for a photo-op of him with Miranda Kerr
@Suspicious: Yep, i agree with you. They’ll wait until after the holidays

@ha: It’s so funny to read your posts where you actually have the audacity to call OTHER PEOPLE crazy! You are so delusional. We know you love Miranda but damn, it’s time to get out of your basement and forge a life of your own. Anyone who comments on every single thread about her, her son, her husband etc is not mentally stable. And yes, she calls the paparazzi on herself. It was confirmed on another popular website by the girlfriend of a paparazzi photographer. There’s even a video on Youtube of her talking with a photographer at a VS Store event, where she’s standing with him and telling him which bad photos of her to delete from the shots he got! I know you think the cameras just flock to her and that she’s the biggest thing since Cindy Crawford…but she’s not.

LOL!
“Anyone who comments on every single thread about her, her son, her husband etc is not mentally stable”
You just described that hater stalkers to a T.
LOL!
Too funny!

Uhmmm, since the haters are usually the first to post on her threads, and the first to bring her up on threads that aren’t even about her, I think that you are calling the wrong people ‘basement babies’.
And I love your oh, so credible source… a paps girlfriend? LOL! Hilarious.
And maybe you can ask her why the paps have to camp out outside of their apartment if she calls them. None of you haters have every been able to give a plausible answer to that one. Come on, go ask her. LOL!
And gee, a photographer at a VS event??? Then she MUST have called them, for surely VS wouldn’t have invited the press to an event, now would they? Oh, and if the guy was giving her approval of his photos, he was an invited photographer, not a pap. And legit photographers often show their subjects the photos.
Once again, your arguments fail. But try again, I live proving idiots wrong.

@Lucia: Just a little movie called The Hobbit, that’s been split into a trilogy. He plays a character you may have heard of: Legolas.

Soooo, them NOT being papped together is a sure sign of trouble. and them getting papped together is a set up?
You idiots have an answer for everything, don’t you.
LOL!

Flynn is such a cute kid. Orlando you can tell is a loving and protective father.

For some reason I thought that this was a post about Orlando and Flynn.
Silly me.

@@sam: DO NOT call me, or anyone, an idiot. If you want to have an adult conversation that’s fine. But do not insult me.

cute but poor kid @ 12/23/2012 at 12:34 am

I feel sorry for this cute little boy. Both his parents are desperate fame seekers that would do anything for attention (like even using their “beloved” child). Shame on you Orlando!

Then stop hinting at idiotic conspiracy theories.
Act like a logical adult, instead of a blind hater, and no one will call you names.
Simple.

YEAH!
HOW DARE HE GO OUT WITH HIS SON INSTEAD OF LEAVING HIM AT HOME!!!
HOW DARE HE WANT TO BE WITH HIS CHILD!!!!!!!!!
*pants*

@@sam: Ok, you’re disgusting – don’t tell me what to say. And as you’re not part of their relationship you are also just running on rumors so how does that make you right?
[It's seriously no wonder people are so hesitant to comment on any thread that has to do with orlando bloom & M.K.]

He’s not the only celebrity father. Are you going to tell me that other famous daddies never go out with their kids? But guess what? Orlando (Miranda too) always makes sure that he and his little boy must be seen together in public.

@@34: LOLLL did u just respond to yoursel???
or are u fighting with yourself?

What rumors are we running on?
Are you saying that we are running on rumors because we don’t believe the BS of gossip rags?
Sure, whatever.
And the only thing that is disgusting here is someone like you seeming to be pleased about a potential breakup. that’s just SICK!
And hesitant to post? If that was true, you haters wouldn’t be the first to post, post the most often, and be the first to bring Miranda up in a thread that has nothing to do with her!
So you can stop with the ‘poor little me’ routine. No one here is buying it.

LOL!
A hater is mad because someone said that they should act like a logical adult.
LOL!
Hilarious!

blind item has reported it over and over again and as YOU are not involved in their relationship you are going off of gossip sites also….
And this isn’t a ‘poor me’ routine, it’s called being a civilized adult that knows how to have a conversation without being an ignorant or abusive person.

I’m sorry. But you admit to believing blind items (waves at the delphite), yet you expect to be treated with respect?
Really?
You’re kidding, right.

Not believing idiotic rumors that have no basis in reality is NOT running on rumors. It’s ignoring them.
And besides, those rumors have been proved false. Over and over again.
Adults ignore stupidity like that. If you want to be treated as an adult, start acting like one.

@HA!: and you believe JustJared so how exactly is that any different?
And i don’t care if you don’t respect me as YOU have to live with your personality
serious bad vibes here
Bye~

You cite blind items as your source. Oh sweetie, no. Just no.

Who believes JJ? I take EVERYTHNG with a grain of salt.
Like #38 said. Being pleased with rumors of a breakup of a young family with a toddler is wishing for bad Karma. Unfounded rumrs that a child’s home may be broken is good news to you?
What a horrible person you must be.

Gossip Cop was just one of several sites that dispelled those rumors. And they have one of the best track records out there.

@HA!: LOL
yes and you’re an angel who continues to say their marriage is amazing like you’re their live-in nanny.
And you think you’re sending out positive energy by calling people idiots?

Gosh i love them they are such a cute family! But why so much hate?

sorry but can we all go back to #36 & appreciate the crazy miranda kerr fan responding to herself??? genius, man!!
and u call everyone else sock puppets
AHAHAAHAH
ohhhhh karma

Where did I say that?
Please point out where EXACTLY.
Putting words into people’s mouths. Believing blind items. Ignoring facts.
Pleased about bad things (possibly) happening to a baby?
No other word fits as well. IDIOT. Well, maybe B*TCH? Would you prefer that we refer to you as SamBitch?
Well, OK then. As long as it isn’t ‘IDIOT’, right?
HA!

Actually, that was a hater who reponded to themselves.
LOL!
But thanks for reminding us!
*kisses*

No, I think that it was a hater, responding to the all caps post, but got confused about their message. They sounded like both a hater and a shipper at once. Funny, either way, though.

@HA!: who said i want something bad to happen to a child exactly?
and you’re calling me a b*tch? lovely. who knew you people could be so disgusting? well, congratulations. You’ve accomplished something.

Can we get back to the real subject here?
Gorgeous Orlando and beautiful Flynn!
When I see men being so sweet with their babies, my ovaries nearly explode.

@@51: HAHAHHA BULLSH&T..
you replied to yourself and got caught
AHHAHAHAHAAAA
nothing is as funny as you calling everyone else “puppets” & blabla and then you do the same and can’t even admit that you got caught out AHAHA

You are hoping for his mother and father to break up. Practically drooling at the possibility. What could be more terrible for a child, other than losing a parent?
THAT is disgusting. Not someone calling you names that you so proudly earned.

Nah, I have to agree with #52
They start out like a shipper defending Orlando, but then end up sounding like that are calling him a famewhore for using Flynn as a prop.
It was confusing and funny at the same time.

ORLANDO! REMEMBER ORLANDO???
That gorgeous man in the pictures? Why don’t we talk about him???
Lovely, isn’t he!

Are you people really calling someone a b-i t c h because of an opinion? my god that is hideous. And then bringing up a child just to make your comment count or seem more legitimate? It’s unnecessary and makes it more noticeable that you’re a teenager. Stop calling each other names. You don’t need to get your point across in such a cruel way. And let’s be honest: none of us know anything about their relationship. You can’t say someones opinion isn’t valid because it’s all speculation at this point.
Just calm down. It’s a blog.

Heavens! What’s this obsession with Miranda? She’s pretty but she’s far from a physically charismatic and unique woman. Her husband, on the other side, he’s so gorgeous. This is about HIM! He’s more interesting than her!!!

Opinions show character, or lack thereof.
Racists have opinions. Misogynists have opinions. Does that make them OK?
And a child is involved no matter what, so their bringing him into it is right.
A hater seems to be happy that a marriage is rumored to be breaking up.
I have a few names for such a person, myself.
I also have a few names for people gullible enough to believe the rantings of hater sites. ‘Idiot’ ranks pretty highly on the list.

LOVE THIS MAN!!!
And Flynn just gets cuter every day!

Why does he look so DIRTY???

Now who was it that brought up Miranda in the first place?
Oh yeah, a hater.
You have no one to blame but yourselves.

@@60: Enough, you’re acting as if you know them personally. Stop calling people names, stop assuming you know better and stop putting words in peoples ‘mouths’. She/he did not say a thing about wanting their marriage to break up, they just said they’ve read rumours about it. There’s a difference. And how would you know if they were happy or sad about a potential break up? you don’t. That’s why it’s called speculation.
You also don’t know if MK/OB have a happy marriage, none of us do.
So grow up or calm down. Either one.

That smile just kills me.
I keep coming back to stare at it.

Being happy about the possibility of a break up IS wanting them to break up. Holding on to rumors that have long ago been proved false is evidence of how desperately she want them to be true.
That says more about her character than anything else ever could.

@@66: how would you or I know if they were happy about it? we don’t. Just stop with the name calling. If you’re calling someone an idiot or b i t c h then you’re not old enough to even be on this site.

Her early posts were hinting about marital issues, or referencing those long debunked blind items, for her to be anything but happily invested in those rumors:
-”I find it strange that [after a lot of rumors about his relationship] he’s been on this post three times this week after not being around for a while.”
-”..And now I’m just waiting for a photo-op of him with Miranda Kerr
@Suspicious: Yep, i agree with you. They’ll wait until after the holidays”
-”blind item has reported it over and over again”
See. If she wasn’t wishing that those rumors were true, she would have dropped them when they proved to be false.
She WANTS them to be true.

Bunnyface @ 12/23/2012 at 2:42 am

@Lucia: His movie The Good Doctor is newly out on DVD after a limited theatrical run.

I got my Good Doctor Blue ray is the mail today!
Already watched it twice.
Orlando was great. He played the part perfectly. Dr. Blake was creepy and disturbed. Why no one else in the hospital could see it in his eyes like we could, I’ll never know. It was chilling.
*shivers*

Oh, and I forgot to add….
FLYNN!! *squees*
He’s so beautiful. Just like his daddy!
=)

@@69: she WANTS them to be true? lol! oh stop!

@elanor
I have to agree. If she didn’t want those ridiculous rumors to be true, she wouldn’t still believe them.
I know that on a certain hater site, they still believe that the blind about a model going on vacation with her lover while sending back pics to her husband to taunt him, was about Miranda on her safari. They still bring that up, even though there is proof that Orlando was with her on the safari, so it couldn’t possibly be about her. But they don’t care. They want it to be about her, so they are willfully ignoring photographic proof.
If they didn’t want it to be true, they would not still believe it. I think that ‘sam’ is cut from that same cloth, no matter how much she denies it.

But really, can we drop the bickering?
We have before us, beautiful, sweet pictures of a father and son on a shopping outing before Christmas.
Can’t we just enjoy the season and the sweetness in front of us? And not try to read anything about their relationship, positive or negative, into it?
Please?

@tam: grow up! get over it now. If you don’t believe her OR anyone else just ignore them.

So I guess that you tell everyone who disagrees with you to “grow up”?
That’s a pretty childish response in itself, wouldn’t you say?

@tam: “But really, can we drop the bickering?” — wasn’t this you???

But you didn’t seem to agree since you posted that well after I made that request.
Anyway, I’m done.
I had my voice and made my point
May you have a Merry Christmas, surrounded by people you love and hold dear.

@Meena: Get it for yourself, you surely needed. Looks like you lost your pacifier, kid.

@Lucia: That’s because you don’t know how to use Google search. Comp illiteracy?

“cute family”? What family? I see a dad holding his son and not wearing his wedding band.
Last time we saw this kid, he was with his mom in NY.
Hello? With all the recent rumors, I think people should start to realize these two are no longer together.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 12/23/2012 at 8:37 am

Com on, a good actor? – People are looking at his body and face, not his acting skills and that is really sad. I think he is getting worse – remember the musketeer movie. It was bad ! and for a while it looked like he didn´t care about his career. Probably because he was way too focused on his girlfriend. Or let’s just call it private life.

@Whuh: Take your dirty glasses of. Maybe that will help. :)

@elanor: What are you blind? If you are talking about being grown up then stop attacking only one side. Attack both or none. Unless this wouldn’t be hypocritical.

@Tsk, tsk: Sorry for pressing the wrong button. I meant: “Unless this wouldn’t be looking hypocritical.

They were seen by several people together on a flight to LA. They are together.
And before they were apart FOR WORK, they had been together for almost two months straight while Orlando was filming in Capetown.
And since all of those rumors have been proven false, maybe YOU should realize that the ARE together.

The role of The Duke in 3M was played for camp, and played it quite well.
Did you see him in Haven? Sympathy for delicious? The Good Doctor? Or Main Street? All of those he played against type. He wasn’t the handsome hero like Will Turner or Legolas, and he was very good. Brilliant at times.
Unless you have seen his body of work, you can’t really criticize his acting. Otherwise you are no different than the teeny boppers who only love Legolas because he is pretty. Dismissing an actor because he is handsome is no better.

I dropped by a few hours ago, but I was on my phone and didn’t want to take the time to post, but I have to give it to you. Giving a thumbs down to someone wishing you a Merry Christmas is a special kind of….well, I don’t know. You tell us.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 12/23/2012 at 10:20 am

@@84:

I´ve seen him in all of it and yeah, he did other roles than the hero … but he fails. It always looks so rehearsed and not smooth. The only reason he was good as Legolas was because he only had to stand and look pretty … and com on, body is the way he looks and girls judge him by that. Not always the acting first. Off course that is a thing to factor in. Just look at his newer work – he can´t hide behind an epic costume and has to rely on his acting skills and honesty … falls a little short. He is not a brilliant actor … just average. As long as girls pine for him, he gets work. People should just accept that is how it is with him. Get real. I don´t give a s* about his personal life – I care about his work, since we are the consumers and the ones who pay to watch it. Calling him brilliant is a bit off.

If you saw him in The Good Doctor, you wouldn’t be calling Three Musketeers his “newer work”.
You are judging him because of his looks, just like some fangirls do.
He didn’t play off his looks in The Good Doctor. In fact, he fought against them by giving himself the worst haircut of the year. He was amazing.

OH NOES!!!! @ 12/23/2012 at 10:43 am

[hater logic] Ben Affeck was just photographed out shopping with his daughters!! No Jen in sight!!!!
How long has it been since they were photographed together??????
They must be breaking up!!!!! [/hater logic]
LOL!

@InsertCoolNameHere: You are not only ignorant as a human being, you are also ignorant about acting as well. Why I’m not surprised? Seriously, you are watching EVERY his movie because he is “just an average actor? ” Or for his, wait! – perfect body? You need help, gal. I mean it. Now, let me enlighten you: I am a professional and I’m saying as a professional: Orlando Bloom IS brilliant actor. My colleagues share the same opinion with me. But, oh, you don’t care what kind of actor he is. You just watch all of his movies, right? You are ridiculous really. Though, I admit, you need a professional counseling about your problems. Too sad this isn’t the place to give it to you.

why they’re never together with miranda…

He is a great actor. He did a really outstanding job in Haven and Ned Kelly and Kingdom of Heaven. I am going to watch the Good Doctor today because it looks really interesting. I also want to see Sympathy for Delicious and Main Street as well. How is Orlando in those two films? I love seeing pics of Orlando with his son. Flynn is one of the cutest kids and always looks so happy to be with his parents.

@@elanor:are you on something? i don’t “thumbs down” anyone. I’m too old for that junk. I was just replying to her comment. And if I did (or do) that’s my business and why would you even comment on that? LOL that’s so beyond ridiculous. But after she insults me she wishes me a merry Christmas and you want me to virtually hug her? just beyond weird that you’d care or comment on it. Mind your own business.

@Tsk, tsk: I’m not attacking anyone, I’m saying ignore something you don’t like.

Poor Orlando Bloom. He’s one of the few men in the world who can’t run out to Victoria’s Secret to purchase a gift for his wife without looking like he didn’t think the gift through.

@oy: lollllllllll..
for the win!!

Return of the Hobbits @ 12/23/2012 at 1:51 pm

@@24: I guess you can’t spell either

How blessed thye are @ 12/23/2012 at 2:24 pm

Miranda Kerr is such a lucky and blessed women. She works hard , no question about it, but so do many other women. Orlando- handsome, rich and kind hearted. Baby boy- cute and healthy. WHAT ELSE CAN A WOMAN COVET IN LIFE ? Oh, Miranda is pretty too! I do not think that there Is another pair of young people who has more. Happy for them. Fairly tale HW couple.

You spout off a rant like that and then have the nerve to call someone else childish?
LOL!
And why don’t you take your own advice? Ignore posters and threads that you don’t like. You poked your nose into someone else’s discussion, then act like you are surprised when people responded.
Also “mind your own business” applies as well. Or are you one of those ‘do as I say, not as I do’ types?
That is hardly the behavior of an adult.

Please, Orlando! @ 12/23/2012 at 3:35 pm

Clean it up a bit, Laddie. Your beautiful wife steps out in style every time she is photographed. She kept her shape and she has hella style. Now why do you have to look like you rolled out of bed… unshaven, hair obviously not brushed. You probably didn’t brush your teeth. Don’t be lazy! Don’t give your wife the crumbs. She deserves more than that. Make her proud and stop dressing like a bum.

I think Flynn is a lot of ppls fave celeb baby

and the next thing you hear Orlando and Miranda separate…cute kid though

@@97: LOL just… LOL..You’ll attack anything huh?

Funny that a hater who loves calling other people childish, just can’t help but want the last word.
She’s just embarassing herself, now.

Well it seems like the only thing he is able to do right now is polarize on JJ :D seriously guys read this thread again…It is a bit awkward … – entertaining though xD

LOL!
They nailed you idiots to the wall, and all you have left is an insult about a typo?
That say it all, doesn’t it!
LOL!!!!!!

Actually, it’s his gorgeous wife who is polarizing.
She has a few, very vocal hater/stalkers that insist on bringing her up on every thread. Whether that thread is about her, or hot.
And she has fans that are willing to defend her against the lies and inuendo that these idiots obsessed haters dish out.
He is doing quite well. Just finished an exciting new crime thriller with Forest Whitaker, and his return to Middle Earth is being highly anticipated. He is doing just fine. That smile says it all.

The obsessed idiots have already brought her up on Adriana’s latest thread.
IN THE SECOND POST!
They really don’t have lives, do they.

Love U OB.
we hope you and your family will be together forever!
From Sri Lanka