Jessica Simpson: First Post Pregnancy Confirmation Sighting!

Jessica Simpson: First Post Pregnancy Confirmation Sighting!

Jessica Simpson and her fiance Eric Johnson hold hands while walking along the beach in their first sighting since confirming their baby news on Wednesday (December 26) in Hawaii.

The 32-year-old entertainer confirmed her pregnancy the day before by posting a photo of her daughter Maxwell sitting in the sand next to the words “Big Sis”!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Simpson

In case you missed it, check out Jessica‘s latest ad for Weight Watchers, in which she talks about being pregnant for the second time.

jessica simpson first post pregnancy announcement sighting 01
jessica simpson first post pregnancy announcement sighting 02
jessica simpson first post pregnancy announcement sighting 03
jessica simpson first post pregnancy announcement sighting 04
jessica simpson first post pregnancy announcement sighting 05

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

He looks like Tori Spellings hubby…

lexy hates bilson @ 12/26/2012 at 5:13 pm

2 illegit babies with a man she’s not married too. Her father & sister are divorced. I thought these were good Christian folks??

Wow, tired of the “news” already. She’s pregnant again, first sighting since confirmation, who caaaaaaares?!

she is so gross!!! I loathe her.

Really?Everybody knew she was pregnant weeks ago,the wedding photo already showed she was fatter and pregnant again…so why is this “news”?And it looks like she’s gaining all the “lost” weight again.Looks like her new talents are getting pregnant and signing fake contracts with the WW.She’s a pathetic fraud,just like the WW.I’d be laughing like that too if i was getting paid 4 million dollars to pretend to be on a diet and then get pregnant again by purpose.

Can she even still be considered a celebrity? She hasn’t done an album or movie or tv show or even reality tv show in years…..how is she still relevant?

LooseLipz @ 12/26/2012 at 6:14 pm

Wow, such negativity toward her, sue me, but I like her more than most of the fakes in hollyweird. She’s beats to her own drum. And she contributes more than her fugly sister. I like Jessica, inspite of her mixed up family, as she seems like a happy lady. Why not be happy for her.
As for the fat comments, I’m sure she will be more careful this pregnancy, but really, as long as she’s healthy. She surely doesn’t feel the need to starve like others do and have. Names I won’t name.
And just maybe she’s already privately married. Don’t judge so harshly, gossip site or not, to each his/her own.

Jessica's Third Baby @ 12/26/2012 at 6:23 pm

@ amanda – the term ‘celebrity’ has changed over the last few years (thanks to reality shows) and is used rather loosely these days, but she did host Fashion Star less than a year ago and she does have a very popular clothing/shoe/accessory/fragrance line and people are obviously still interested…so i guess she is still considered a celeb.

Jessica already looks like she’s 6 months pregnant even though she’s only in her first trimester. Looks like she’s in for another 70+ pound weight gain even though you’re only supposed to gain 25-35 pounds. Getting baby weight (or any weight) is hard. Hopefully for the baby’s sake she’ll try to eat healthier and not get so overweight this time.

I loathe her. She is gross!

So much for the genes theory @ 12/26/2012 at 6:51 pm

So much for genetics playing such a huge role in weight. Jessica’s sister Ashlee is super skinny and look at Jess.

Time to dust off the muu muus. Her husband looks like a hybrid of Britney’s fiance and Tori Spelling’s husband. He gives me the creeps.

effortlessly beautiful!

@So much for the genes theory: Yeah…… it happens. My sister is super skinny and I personally gain weight super easily if I’m not careful enough. So yeah….. It’s weird and unfair for JessicaSimpson and I haha. But yeah, blame the different types of metabolism that we all have. You can’t expect all the members of a same family to look the same. It’s like saying beautiful parents will have a beautiful baby for sure. The baby actually oftens turns out to be a plain looking one. Don’t bet on genetics!

I’m sorry, I just find her, her family and bf repugnant. I think WW made a huge mistake having her representing the brand. I do not buy that she lost 70 pounds and I think the pregnancy will be an excuse for her to gain weight and go back to her penchant for eating the unhealthiest of foods. That said, her little girl is very cute and I hope she will have a healthy pregnancy and won’t take it as an opportunity to eat everything and anything.

She is so pretty without makeup.

This guy is gold-digger, but she’s too stupid to realize. The number rule ofa gold-digger is to keep impregnating his “brood-mare” so that he’s firmly connected to her wealth. Tori Spelling’s husband is doing the same thing.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/27/2012 at 8:09 am

I think she lost the weight – she’ll do anything for money!! I think WW made a mistake too – with all these celebs. None of these are REAL women. How many REAL women are strolling along the beach, while the nanny watches their kids and paid millions to lose weight?? No most REAL women are out working and trying to find daycare for their kids while school is out or running after their kids and cleaning their homes!!

She’s her generations Kirstie Allie. I wonder if Weight Watchers will recover from the bad publicity she brought them. I lost a lot of respect for them lying about how much weight the still fat Jessica lost.

bettyboop @ 12/27/2012 at 9:09 pm

Sigh, I wish I was strolling along a beach with a smile on my face.