Jennifer Aniston: Cabo with Emily Blunt & John Krasinski!

Jennifer Aniston: Cabo with Emily Blunt & John Krasinski!

Jennifer Aniston and her fiance Justin Theroux spend the day with friends on the balcony of their hotel suite on Thursday (December 27) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The 43-year-old actress was joined by her pals Emily Blunt and John Krasinski, as well as Jimmy Kimmel and his fiancee Molly McNearney for the fun couples vacation.

Earlier that day, Jen showed off her bikini body while Justin went shirtless to catch some rays in the sun.

Last year, Emily, John, Jimmy, and Molly spent the New Year’s week together in Hawaii – check out the pictures!

jennifer aniston couples vacation with emily blunt jimmy kimmel 01
jennifer aniston couples vacation with emily blunt jimmy kimmel 02
jennifer aniston couples vacation with emily blunt jimmy kimmel 03
jennifer aniston couples vacation with emily blunt jimmy kimmel 04
jennifer aniston couples vacation with emily blunt jimmy kimmel 05

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation is being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

thickest rubber
gasmask
radioactive tart

I want in ! I want in !
Best group of buddies :)

WHAT A GIT

Wish I could be in a warm climate right now.

I want to be their friend.

Oh man – this trip is the gift that keeps on giving… I wanna be there

how sweet!

Clair Voyant @ 12/27/2012 at 8:25 pm

Oh looky, Huvane came through for them!! HAHAHAHAHA Look how miserable Aniston and her gigolo looks compared to couples who are actually in love! Yay for Jimmy & the Krasinskis for a free vacay. Enjoy yourselves and never mind the hosts, you don’t have to look at their faces if you don’t wanna.

@Good: Come to Brazil! It’s crazy hot around here these days…

@Clair Voyant:
Dude. It’s the holidays. You need to step away from the hate postings…

Appletini @ 12/27/2012 at 9:06 pm

So her mom comes home from the hospital, recovering from a stroke, and she has to go vacation in Cabo right before Christmas for the holidays? No wonder she doesn’t want kids, she’s probably afraid they would treat her the same way she treats her own mother.

@Appletini:
Do you even know if any of that story is factual? We know nothing of their relationship, and where it stands. So why do you judge?

cabo again @ 12/27/2012 at 9:25 pm

jennifer looks like the mother, chaperoning these young lovebirds. i don’t get how her fans can say she looks better than women younger than her. she looks old for her age to me. she looks a decade older than her fiance. there’s nothing youthful about her. makes me wonder what she’ll look like without all that expensive cosmetic surgery. maybe it’s her lack of joy that ages her.

Finally 2 couples that look and act in love.

oh please @ 12/27/2012 at 9:37 pm

They look boring as hell! I see Kimmel has sold his soul to Huvane to hang with loser Aniston and her hired piece.

People seem to envy her lifestyle but it seems to be mundane and frivolous. Doesn’t it get old to tan, smoke and drink all day? She acts like a 20-year-old sorority girl.

Man, John and Emily love rubbing up to celebrities and name dropping. Guess that’s the business.

Is this the place where paps too pic of John Mayer in the pool and Aniston is in a pink bikini trying to leech onto him and he’s pushing her off like “get off me, man!” ?

Wow, I didn’t know they were friends. You never know who’s fiends with who in Hollywood. But that’s not my bussines anyway.

@Wannabes: This makes me sad. My husband and I know him from their days at Brown and the early Office era. I wouldn’t have ever imagined seeing him with these kinds of people. I can honestly say he is too good for all of them.

realty check @ 12/27/2012 at 10:28 pm

John and Jimmy are next door neighbors and have been friends for years. Most likely they spend Christmas together. This is a pr event for the paps to promote Kimmel moving to 11:30 and Aniston being on the show.
@whatever: So true and jen and her guy have been together the least of those three couples.

the only person I like out of this entire group is john krasinski.

I like Emily and John, so sweet here.

it really surprises me time after time reading these ridiculous comments of people hating on Jennifer Aniston. Whats the deal? what, she cant have a vacation with her fiancee and friends? If i was millionaire and didnt have to work a regular job, I’d too be relaxing in the sun and go on vacation with friends. I do not see her hurting anyone. I just dont get the hatred.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All