Jessica Simpson Tweets Revealing 'Fun in the Sun' Pic!

Jessica Simpson Tweets Revealing 'Fun in the Sun' Pic!

Jessica Simpson poses in a revealing red dress while on her holiday vacation on Thursday (December 27) in Hawaii.

“Fun in the sun…” the 32-year-old pregnant entertainer tweeted.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Simpson

The same day, Jessica‘s sister Ashlee Simpson and their mom Tina were spotted picking up some essentials at Long Drugs Pharmacy.

The day before, Ashlee, Jess‘ fiance Eric Johnson and daughter Maxwell, and the rest of the family spent some time on the beach.

FYI: Ashlee is carrying a Cleobella bag.

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson‘s family on vacation in Hawaii…

jessica simpson tweets revealing fun in the sun pic 01
jessica simpson tweets revealing fun in the sun pic 14
jessica simpson tweets revealing fun in the sun pic 15
jessica simpson tweets revealing fun in the sun pic 16

Christopher Polk/Getty

Cover that Tat up

notyourfriend @ 12/27/2012 at 8:34 pm

Looking really good Ashley, last pic is giving life….work!!

bettyboop @ 12/27/2012 at 8:51 pm

She really does look happy. I wish I was as well.

Holy boob!

Yes that breast is fairly large. But her hubby must love em. Glad she is doing well.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/27/2012 at 9:08 pm

Oh yeah, here she is a “real” woman – with no job, who gets paid to lose weight, pretends to “design” clothes and shoes and sits around “tweeting” all day with her baby’s daddy!! And spends the holidays strolling on the beach!!
Just like mothers and real women everywhere!!

Yikes – she is a plain girl without all the war paint. But she still looks better here, much less plastic than usual.

hollywoodgirl @ 12/27/2012 at 9:45 pm

So I’m assuming she’s growing the baby from her chest area?

In the first pic, she kinda looks like Claire Danes. Weird.

I’m all for female empowerment, but good grief, her kids will google her one day. I would be so embarrassed if that was my mother, showing it all for a twitter “hashtag/hottie mother celeb” photo. Priorities.

You could land a plane on Ashlee’s chin. Why didn’t they chisel it down when they did her nose?

she is a boob….

Ashlee looks good!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 12/27/2012 at 11:20 pm

If she lost 50 lbs, I’m Batman.
I have no idea why she’s still “famous”.

her boobs are so huge and I find them and her really gross! I mean no general offence to huge breasted women only that I find Jessica so gross as she thinks she is all that but she is not so when she shows her ginourmous boob and think she looks sexy I just think she looks repulsive

She is disgusting. Just gross. Her sweaty man face, thick stump legs, and saggy boobs are just gross.

ashlee is prettier @ 12/28/2012 at 12:15 am

Ashlee looks gorgeous. Especially compared to her fat dumpy sister.

jessica’s fiance Eric seems really skeevy to me. The guy can’t dress, has a scraggly beard, isn’t exacting in the best of shape, always look like he’s need of a bath and to top it all off…seems to have no discernible career going. But he must make her happy because she can’t seem to stay off of him and always looks happy with him. So to each your own.

@Mara: I thought the same thing when i saw that pic, actually thought it was Claire Danes until i read the post. LOL

She’s a cow.

@BettyBoo: I did too for a second. Glad it wasn’t just me!

I don’t want to be mean but she really should cover up her chest. That much exposure is just not attractive.

She’s wearing beach wear… no one would react if she was flat chested like anorectic women… I have a 34G and no way am I covering them suckers up hell no I dress the way I like, if you don’t like it don’t look