Jessica Simpson Covers 'Weight Watchers' January/February 2013

Jessica Simpson Covers 'Weight Watchers' January/February 2013

Jessica Simpson is glowing on the cover of Weight Watchers magazine’s January/February 2013 issue!

The 32-year-old pregnant entertainer, who recently confirmed her second pregnancy, told the mag about adjusting her diet while filming Fashion Star.

“I’m crazy about smoothies, so I bring fruit chopped up and ready to go. That way, I can sip the same smoothie all morning long between takes,” Jess said about the smoothie recipie. “If it thins out, I put it back in the blender with crushed ice for a few minutes.”

Weight Watchers recently revealed their new Weight Watchers 360 program, which builds on the science behind the PointsPlus program by acknowledging recent advancements in behavioral research.

For more from Jess, visit WeightWatchers.com! Bigger cover inside…

jessica simpson covers weight watchers january february 2013 01

Valerie Macon/Getty

she looks beautiful as always

False Advertisement @ 12/28/2012 at 12:06 pm

Oversized shirt and squeeze in your mid-section so everyone thinks you have a waist. Shame on Weight Watchers for stooping so low. I rather continue seeing Jennifer Hudson’s real weight loss commercials.

Shame on You @ 12/28/2012 at 12:36 pm

This big reveal on Jessica has been a lot of Spanx, smoke and mirrors, excessive Photo Shop and hidden body parts under a series of billowing tops and flannel shirt. How stupid does WW think people really are? This chick couldn’t lose all the weight even for $4 million. She will billow up to to epic house like proportions on this next pregnancy.

Jessica’s new career: obesity expert and yo yo dieter. She gains, she loses, she gains she loses…she gets pregnant she gains.

Too late,Weight Watchers…you can’t fool me,and you know it.Jessica never lost all the baby weight,and it’s obvious she only got pregnant again to stop your pathetic floppy diet.
I wonder how many photoshop they had to do in the cover to pretend she really lost weight.Few days ago in the wedding pic she still was fat,and is getting fatter each day.Nice try,WW,but you and Jessica are frauds.Jessica and WW are gross.

IamCanadian @ 12/28/2012 at 1:14 pm

I read that she had a personal chef who makes her meals and her meal plans for her. I’d eat smoothies and fresh fruit all day also if I had someone making it for me. She doesnt have to think about what to eat or how it affects her since she doesnt have to do it herself. Well, that was before she got pregnant again…LOL. Still, she shouldnt be giving out weight-loss advice when she has other people doing the thinking for her. Just my two-cents.

lexy hates bilson @ 12/28/2012 at 1:23 pm

WW is probably paying for a chef b/c they know on her own she’s too cheap to pay for a chef or a trainer!! I don’t know why WW thinks REAL women can relate to this idiot and her sicko family!

I don’t there is anything wrong with WW as a program. I follow it and it is a very healthy, well-balanced eating plan with room for occasional treats and splurges. I have successfully kept off 45 lbs using the program and, of course, exercise. Just because she didn’t follow it properly (you’re not supposed to just have smoothies!) doesn’t mean the program is wrong.

nickiminajsuckks @ 12/28/2012 at 7:14 pm

is she STILL trying to lose weight????

She’s fake through and through. Besides looking so plastic, it’s pretty obvious that she didn’t lose that weight on WW despite it being the only job she had and all of the resources she had.

Weight Watchers should feature real women. No one is fooled by this idiot.

Terrible choice of ‘celebrity’ to endorse your program, Weight Watchers!

photoshop!

fraud alert @ 12/29/2012 at 11:41 am

I can’t believe Weight Watchers is continuing with this Simpson weight “loss” scam. I never had nay respect for Simpson and now I have no respect for Weight Watchers because they think the public is stupid enough to believe the lies they are telling about the still fat Jessica Simpson and her non-existent weight loss.

Where is her shirt from????