Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler & Madalina Ghenea: Capri Hollywood Film Festival!

Gerard Butler is dashing while attending Day 5 of the 2012 Capri Hollywood Film Festival on Sunday (December 30) in Capri, Italy.

The 43-year-old actor was accompanied by his beautiful girlfriend Madalina Ghenea and was seen giving an award to director Antoine Fuqua.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Antoine chatted with THR at the festival to defend Django Unchained director Quentin Tarantino from comments made by Spike Lee saying that the film was “disrespectful” to black people.

“That’s just not the way you do things,” Antoine shared. “If you disagree with the way a colleague did something, call him up, invite him out for a coffee, talk about it. But don’t do it publicly.”

In case you missed it, Gerard recently made the list for JustJared.com‘s top 50 most popular celebs of 2012.

gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 01
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 02
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 03
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 04
gerard butler capri hollywood film festival 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All
@what?????? @ 12/31/2012 at 1:04 am

for example, i never got the attraction to burt reynolds and all my friends liked him and were crazy about him. he’s not sexy to me. but to them he is. there’s nothing wrong with me. he’s just not my type. he’s unattractive.

Hotwinter @ 12/31/2012 at 1:09 am

Oh so glad he dumped Man*ston! By the way, this brunette reminds me of Angelina. Glad to see Gerard so happy. He and this model look like a great couple.

Postwatcher @ 12/31/2012 at 1:12 am

Looks like Mel Gibson and Oksana!!!!!!rofl!!!! Mwaaaahahaha

Looking at these pictures want to say, “everything is under control and for all paid”
In Russian:”Всё схвачено и за всё заплачено”

team gerry @ 12/31/2012 at 1:24 am

Happy New Year to you Mr. Butler and your pretty girlfriend, congratualtion Ariel.

I wish you the best year ever in 2013! Maybe marriage and beautiful babies???. Do not let the haters get you down, some fans are very happy for you to have someone you care about on your arm and in your life..

I hope all the haters stay on that other thread and don’t give any votes here. hehehehehe

He does look dashing!, Scottish hottie!.

over a million hits @ 12/31/2012 at 1:31 am

um, gerry, maybe your mate should cast you in his movies

Dear Alina you just put so much ugly hate in your posts. My sis name is Alina and I love this name, seeing a post like that next to it make me …sick. Happy New Year to you and less time for ugly feelings. La Multi Ani!

@ team gerry @ 12/31/2012 at 1:47 am

Looks like the losers have arrived, don’t dare say anything nice about Gerry or MG.

Pathetic, sad people with nothing better to do than hate on people they don’t even know.Then call it gossip. Manny is their leader, they are here alright, thumbing and socking as usual. Trying to bring Gerry down and hating the fact he is in love.

They are delusional enough to think MG is a paid escort and he really dislikes her.He is doing this for PR! Yeah right, he hates her so much that he brings her with him EVERYWHERE!

kristinsnow @ 12/31/2012 at 1:53 am

Beautiful couple! Hope they get married and have lots of beautiful babies. It’s time Butler!!!

celestial thoughts @ 12/31/2012 at 1:54 am

Sad to be blackmailed into stuff by someone half your age and dumb as a box of hair to boot. He looks like a beaten slave.

@celestial thoughts:
There’s no fool like an old fool.

Sunshine Daydream @ 12/31/2012 at 2:04 am

Mr. Butler, you are looking especially gorgeous in these photographs. Not sure why there is so much hate for you all the time, and now your girlfriend as well, but I say good on you. Hoping that the next year will bring you movie roles that you can embrace. As somebody once said, Cheers to a new year and another chance to get it right.

hey macaroni @ 12/31/2012 at 2:18 am

give kim kardash a call she can give you a few tips on how to catch a famous manh/o

I hope he is happy but he’s pulling an unsuccessful Clooney. If thats who he wants kudos to him but I think somewhere Leo and Adrian are thinking…that dumb ass!

celestial thoughts @ 12/31/2012 at 2:30 am

She looks pathetically clingy, he doesn’t return a bit of it, not a held hand , not a smile. Sad really. She has no life outside of hiding and skulking around. He doesn’t show any happiness or joy at all, seems happy with pub crawlers and random fans than with her.

@Anca: I’m not wearing rose-colored glasses!

@uncelestial creep @ 12/31/2012 at 3:18 am

@celestial thoughts:
she doesn’t look clingy to me. she looks gracious warm and loving. and full of joy. you’re not right in the head if you think that’s clingy. if he’s not happy, then that’s his problem. must be that early death grumpiness. but i agree that it doesn’t look right if he’s happier with his friends than with her. but maybe he’s just an attention ***** for having fun with men who can help his career instead of the woman he is represented on this board to being sleeping with.
having a long painful week, gfw ?
rotflol
i don’t think they let snakes up into heaven. you might want to work on your slithering, snivelling self and grow up. i heard god doesn’t have much respect for murmurers.

OMG, some fans, like Alina, need to come back to reality. This is his GF whether we like it or not. He’s a smart man. If he wasn’t happy and didn’t want to be with her, he wouldn’t be. Simple! That said, sure, she’s too young for him and may be using him. Not our problem, and in the spirit of the season, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt. I just want him happy; this bashing (of both of them) is getting old. Most of the regulars have left because of it. Sad.

@uncelestial creep @ 12/31/2012 at 3:30 am

@celestial thoughts:
you know, gfw:
you are more the definition of clingy. you are insecure and can’t even touch the man. while mg does more than touch him in public. she touches him in private. i’m sure they cling to each other very closely during those private moments while going at it. you on the other hand are stuck with idealized fantasy with no hope of fulfillment. that’s a one way relationship you have going there. i don’t feel the least bit sorry for you.

These photos prove that Napoleon Dynamite was more stylish than he is.

@Stormy:
–”OMG, some fans, like Alina, need to come back to reality. ”
———-
You’re wrong! I’m not a fan and have never been … But I have other reasons to be here! I am a normal woman without rose-colored glasses! You see one, I see more of it all! Will soon see who was right. But we must learn not to insult each other, to be more civilized people!

@Alina: Errr, saying that some fans need to come “back to reality” (because I’ve noticed many are in denial about GB having a GF) is NOT an insult. But now that you mention it….I’ve seen you pop up, out of nowhere, and make snarky comments to other posters. So I absolutely agree posters have to be more civilized. I’ve always have been.
Goodnight!

Francesca @ 12/31/2012 at 4:12 am

He’s just afraid of a commitment maybe but she is so lovely, that old fashion Italian beauty that you don’t see any more, absolutely Stunning! She is young but not a child at 25 a smart women knows what she want. My mom give birth right after college at 23, three kids one after other. I’m 42 having no kids yet being focused on my work as a designer. I found them two genuinely beautiful people and they do not deserve your personal hate. They are free people in a relationship. And God he is not old…. he is a very attractive mature man ready to have kids, love happens, good for them!!! They are both fine and beautiful Europeans people.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All