Jessica Simpson: Bikini Baby Bump!

Jessica Simpson: Bikini Baby Bump!

Jessica Simpson shows off her growing baby bump in a bikini in this new picture posted to her Twitter account.

“Bumpin’ and Proud!” the 32-year-old entertainer captioned the pic. Jess and her family, including fiance Eric Johnson, young daughter Maxwell, sister Ashlee, nephew Bronx, and mom Tina, are all on vacation together in Hawaii!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jessica Simpson

“Sending love from Hawaii :)” Jess wrote on her Twitter account the day before.

In case you missed it, check out Jessica on the cover of Weight Watchers latest magazine.

Bigger baby bumpin’ picture inside…

jessica simpson bikini baby bump 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

not the best pic of her 0.o

LooseLipz @ 12/30/2012 at 6:02 pm

She looks great…..but I so did not need to see this. I don’t understand how these celebrities feel the need to share such intimate and personal information.

I think its a boy this time because her stomach is narrow.

How pregnant is she? Usually you start to really show at 5 months but not as big as she is. Anyone know?

Bellissima @ 12/30/2012 at 6:05 pm

Hopefully, she gains weight sensibly this time around!

No stretch marks? Wow!

Oh dear. We’re going to have to endure these twitter pics for months until that child is delivered.

This photo looks a bit trailer trashy. Maybe it’s the setting. I see nothing wrong with people wanting to show their pregnant tummy, unless it’s in a somewhat classy way. Mirror shots are not the way to go.

Didn’t know her bump was already so big!

She looks like she’s easily 5-6 months along. When is she due?

Memo to all women – your pregnant stomach is NOT beautiful!

What an attention *****. Gross

The reason these celebs show off their preggo stomachs is sheer narcissistic vanity..they think the world revolves around their pregnancies and no one else has ever been knocked up.

EXACTLY THE WORLD NEEDS AND CARES ABOUT…. ATTENTION *****

Yeesh, she’s just classless. Most she always pose with her mouth open? Typical trashy airhead.

either she is farther along than we all think or she’s packing on pounds again

WTH?This woman doesn’t look like her at all,she’s too thin to be Jessica,the belly is too big,her baby is only 7 months old,so her pregnancy can’t be that advanced and it seems to be photoshopped.In Jessica’s last photo,she was fat,not that thin.Something’s wrong with this photo…i think it’s fake.The woman there can’t be her.

@Chel: And her daughter is seven months old.How desperate was she to get pregnant again so fast after giving birth?

If her belly is already that big she’s gonna take a lot of weight again!

I like Jessica and so happy she is having baby #2. Maybe JustJen can follow Jessica’s example and she can conceive a child. Jessica is a smart business woman and she made something of her life with her new family. Good for her. Jsut be a little bit discreet, pregnancy is so sacred and I feel like tummy should be protected. Maybe she wants to show she is hot. Cograts to her.

I think she looks pretty good.

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!! @ 12/30/2012 at 7:07 pm

The results on Google go past page 30!!!!!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ASIANS CAN READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!:
If asians can read minds, then europeans can read minds, too.
Just like everybody on this entire planet !

Exhibitionist! She should know that only partners/boyfriends/husbands find a pregnant woman beautiful.

if her daughter is seven months old and her belly is already that big, how long is the interval between the two pregnancies? three, four months? “Great” period to the recovery of the body to the next pregnancy.. NOT.. maybe she wants a baby every year, maybe she enjoyed being pregnant…

Ding Ding @ 12/30/2012 at 7:25 pm

GEEZ LOUISE! She has to be about 6 months pregnant!

You know when that little voice inside your head says: ‘you’re oversharing’ ?

Does anyone still care about her and her life?

Few days ago her belly wasn’t that big,it seemed to be pretty small.I don’t know,but is it me,or the body doesn’t seem to match with the head,and the belly seems to be…photoshopped,like in a photoshopped photo?

@eve:

not even them

something is very wrong with that picture and most likely is photoshopped. The belly looks like 5-6 months old, while jessica is not even in the 4th month of pregnancy. How stupid to these hollywooders think we are?

@Kendra:

she has just proven how smart she is

desperate move to keep her man chained to her…. eric is cheating on her anyway, s.t.u.p.i.d. b.i.t.c.h.

as nasty as her father what did she get pregnant a day after the first one was born that’s not a baby bump that’s 6 to 7 months pregnancy

LooseLipz @ 12/30/2012 at 8:17 pm

I’m wondering if it’s really her too…suspicious.

She looks smaller than what she apparently thinks she is since she wears so much oversized clothing. Like her moo moos and ponchos. Idk. But maybe she is a big 4-6 months since her fiancé was said to come from a family with ‘ big babies ‘ and perhaps this time around genetics will play a bigger factor than eating habits? Baby Maxwell did weigh nearly or around 10 lbs.

this lady is really in love with herself….

Journalistic @ 12/30/2012 at 8:48 pm

Ew her facial posing

I agree, I think she looks great right now :)

Wait, how many kids does she have now? Omg she’s always pregnant isnt she?

She looks just about 2-3 months pregnant but she looks bigger because she is still recovering from th last one. She probably just got pregnant by accident- things do hapen. And decided to go with it. She’ll adapt. Well she did put it on her twitter and people do share personal photos on twitter so no big deal. In general though I do not thikn she is attractive. I think she thinks she is attractive and I guess some people do. But she seems bland to me. HEr personality is not compelling to me! But that is the case with many famous people. Whatever

dimwits she’s breasstfeeding her daughter so she couldn’t take birth control because it could’ve dried up her milk. what you think is a bumb is her c-section scar tissue streaching out she’s 5ft 3.5in and her first daughter was 9lbs 13oz at birth so she’s prone to big babies having children close together is nothing new. had academy award winner Joanne Wodward had all four of hers the older two would be 9 months apart while the younger two are nearly 4 years apart

Rapid weight loss is proven to heighted fertility & they have already said it was an “accident”. Have none of you heard of Tori Spelling or Britney Spears or Denise Richards, quick pregnancies. Tori admitted she neglected the docs advise to wait 6 weeks bf having S ex and thats why her bubs are only 10 months apart. So Jessica is not the only one. And we are all ametuers,,by trying to guess how far along she is by pics taken at diff angles,,we will just have to wait and see.

I am hoping that Weight Watchers will teach her to eat better during her pregnancy and not let herself gain another 70llbs!!

I dont understand how she goes from this just on Nov 10th http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2754983/jessica-simpson-macys-collection-launch-with-ashlee-01/ to the belly she has now. Huge difference in a little bit over one month! Is that the norm for pregnancy?

HAHA HUGE even before 5 months

Its not just her who does it though. A lot females post UNNeCESSARY pregancy photos of them selves I know it meant to b beautiful but I don’t have kids so its kind of gross

You wait to KIm K gets started.. This is nothing..

Taking pics of yourself in the mirror is so Myspace 2006.

@Enough:

”AMEN TO THAT” u are sooo right

At some point, she or Kim will be desperate enough to post crowning photos in their race for attention.

Lilililili @ 12/31/2012 at 3:25 am

as if non-celebrity people never post their tummies when pregnant
She is an attention ***** but your friends will be “oh-you-are-so-gorgeous/cute/pretty! Congrats! can’t wait…”

people are so hateful these days

Jess looks good! :)

@NYC: I agree. It’s a pretty picture of a beautiful pregnant woman.

Jessica is lucky that she has a very pretty face without makeup. But if there’s one thing that puts me off this girl it’s her constant need for overshare. She seems to think always going on about amniotic fluid and various bodily functions is endearing, it’s not it’s just immature and slightly gross. And these baby belly shots have been done to death.

@LooseLipz:
Agree, she looks good but there was no need to share a personal pic.. :)
However, congratulations, Jess and Eric!

are you guys sure she is pregnant, and not just fat?

She’s supposedly around 3 months, but already looking like 6 months pregnant. Here we go again…. WW get your ducks in a row!

That’s not Jessica

Ask Alice @ 12/31/2012 at 9:07 am

Why bother with the bikini, ho? Why do we want to see your belly? Another b@st@rd child by a talentless hick. How exciting.

Hope you and your “fiance” get a lot of money and attention for this poor child too.

Obviously everyone commenting here has never been pregnant or you would know that you show way faster with subsequent babies than you do with your first. I showed at 5-6 months with my first but had a round pregnant looking belly by 2.5-3 months with my second. It is totally normally. The top part of her belly isn’t rounding out yet which means she is probably about 4 months. And to the poster who asked if she could look skinny on November 10 and look that pregnant now – um, yes, she could! 7 weeks in a pregnancy makes a huge difference. There is a big difference between 2.5 months and 4 months pregnant.

@Chel: yeah… just wait until the kim k twit pics start.. i think you’d appreciate the jessica simpson ones a lot more then LOL!!

@Lame: haha myspace.. its been a while.. at least we didn’t have to deal with facebook/tumblr/twitter/instagram back then!

What is up with her face? Kinda lookin like Fergie here!

omg if you say you’re pregnant we believe you!

Wow she looks like she is 5 or 6 months pregnant. I know with the 2nd pregnancy you show quicker but still. And that picture is purely attention seeking.

she is probably 3 months along. that is what I looked like too. people asked me if I was about to pop….I was 5 months….I am glad she is happy…I was so miserable bc I was so big and uncomfortable…she is beautiful no matter what….

hawehaveitnow @ 12/31/2012 at 12:50 pm

huge for 4 months. poor thing. strange pic

EW. She got beat with an ugly stick. HARD.

Cute belly though.. but that’s it.

@Rebecca: #67
You don’t necessary show quicker the second pregnancy. I have 4 children.

She looks sk@nky.

Hicksville @ 12/31/2012 at 3:12 pm

This pic looks like it was shot in a trailer park bathroom. The only missing are the Pabst Blue Ribbon beer cans in the background. There is a website that features awkward pics that people take with their phones in front of a mirror. This would totally fit in on one of those sites.

Her belly is probably that big because she just gave birth not long ago, and I can attest to the fact that after the 1st pregnancy, your belly “pops” much faster than with the first. It happens all the time. With my 2nd pregnancy I was in maternity clothes @ 8 weeks (and I only gained 15 lbs. with that pregnancy!) It just depends on where the baby is positioned in her body. Give her a break, she looks gorgeous!

damn Jessica!!! your having another baby up. I would suggest taking some lessons from Heidi Klum and Seal on what that life entails with having more kids

Obviously a photo from her first pregancy last year, before the weight gain..

Her hair is longer in the same morning’s paparazzi photos and no red nail polish. Breasts are also much smaller than yesterday.

Anonymous @ 01/01/2013 at 7:18 pm

Jessica Simpson looks like Joe Simpson in drag.

Anonymous @ 01/01/2013 at 7:19 pm

Jessica Simpson is one ugly old sow.

Anonymous @ 01/01/2013 at 7:25 pm

filthy pig

Anonymous @ 01/01/2013 at 7:26 pm

she will spread for anything

Braindead fat t r a m p. She’s lucky she lives in a free country where she can be as low-down as she wants and get away with it. If she were somewhere like Saudi Arabia, she’d be stoned.