Kim Kardashian Pregnant with Kanye West's Baby!

Kim Kardashian Pregnant with Kanye West's Baby!

Kim Kardashian is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 32-year-old reality star’s boyfriend Kanye West announced the exciting news during his concert at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday (December 30).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Kanye reportedly told the audience to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kim who was in the audience.

Last week, Kim and Kanye were spotted attending the Los Angeles Clippers game together on Christmas Day.

Congratulations to the happy couple on this exciting news!

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Pregnant Celebrities

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

SHE HAS BEEN WORKING SO HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!! OMG! NO WAY!!! congrats!!!!

is this legit

Prince Muffin Man @ 12/31/2012 at 12:35 am

HAHAHAHA to that person who was replying to me saying she wasnt pregnant when i was saying she was i flipping told you if she wasnt pregnant now she would be soon hahahaha knew it.

I feel bad for Khloe, she’s the one who deserves a baby!

lol! I dont know why but I can’t stop laughing..

Poor kid. That’s all I’ll say.

Holy sh!t that’s all I have to say. And how sad I feel 4 this kid!!!!

really? is this some kind of joke? if not, them congratulations?

NOOOOOOOO!!!! THEY Breeded!!!! humanity as we all know is over..

18 YEARS 18 YEARS GOT ONE OF YO KIDS GOT YOU FOR 18 YEARS,

…I’m happy for you, Kanye, I’mma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best babies of all time. hahaha

I feel so bad for Kloe Shes been trying and KIM is the one pregnant…. well congrats :/

She’ll probably sell the video of the birth and the conception to the highest bidder.

I guess the money she made off of the wedding ran out. Having an illegitimate kid to ***** out in the media will be gift that keeps on giving. Ryan Seacrest and the people at E! must be peeing themselves. The trashy thug and tramp deserve each other. I feel for their innocent spawn, though.

M.. Maybe it was joke. Yes, it was a joke. Because these two would never procreate, right? Oh god please no children.

I ain’t sayin she’s a gold digger …..

I’m sorry but did any one else laugh as hard as I did.

Ate they married ? No
I congratulate married couples
No not sorry either

Hunger Games Fan @ 12/31/2012 at 12:46 am

publicity stunt

NOT ANOTHER HALF BREED………………….white is right

I feel bad for the kid when he/she comes across their moms SEX TAPE which is all over the internet.

Hmm… so she becomes a babymama while married to someone else?
I know his mother is just shaking her head wanting to slap the mess out of Kanye right now.

notyourfriend @ 12/31/2012 at 12:47 am

Congrats to both of them, can’t wait to see a little Kimey

This has to be a joke… WTF?

@Karen: digger or n****r comfused here

she’s gonna ruin her figure ! oops .lol

I feel bad for us. Now we’ll have to hear her talking different designer’s names, products, etc. All so she gets free stuff. As it is every time she tweets she gets $75,000.00 per tweet and everytime she mentions designers….she gets it free. All so they think we’re stupid enough to buy what she is trying to sell. PATHETIC!

Scandalous @ 12/31/2012 at 12:57 am

iS HER DIVORCE EVEN FINAL YET????

LMAOOOOOO! This is so funny for some reason. Of course Kim Kardashian’s rep confirms it to Just Jared first of all places. Not a respected celebrity mouthpiece like People Magazine but freaking Just Jared. And Kanye announces the news about her as his “babymama” at a concert. Just says it all really.

We are never going to be rid of this tacky chick now. They’ll ho out the pregnancy, birth and baby for all it’s worth and then some.

I’m happy for them..a baby is a blessing!..

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

@Y-T: sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i got to ask who gives a F***….hopefully it wont need welfare or medicade…just SAYNG …

HAHAHHHHAHAHAHA BABY WILL BE MESSED UP!

Anyone find this weird that she confirms this with JJ and not E! ? haha

@Kathryn: right? Just like **** fatty Jessica Simpson being preggers for the SECOND time in less than a year out of wedlock! Um what happened to being “Christian”??

Scandalous @ 12/31/2012 at 1:00 am

Never mind, Kris Humphriers is expecting a kid with his babymama and the divorce to Kim isn’t final so….

SHE IS STILL LEGALLY MARRIED TO KRIS HUMPHRIES!!

@M:

I so agree! I feel bad that she can’t have a kid while her sisters get knocked up. Here she is married and happy and she can’t get pregnant. I can’t stand the Kardashians, but Khloe seems nice and she is in a good marriage.

weren’t people curious why the world didn’t end in 2012 , well , nothing to worry . this is the absolute end of the world .

@Y-T
One, you forgot to change your name. Second i am pretty sure that West has more money than your family combined. So the baby will be paid at least.
But really why why why must she have a baby??

SHE IS STILL MARRIED TO KRIS HUMPHRIES! NASTY!!!

Well that’s sad.

ISN’T SHE STILL MARRIED? LAWDHAVEMERCY.

so unfortunate…

Ka-ching!

KANYE WEST IS PREGNANT

She still married?? Ugh, Khole and Lamar have been trying their hardest to have a baby, and here her selfish sister gets pregnant to someone who probably wont last long. Ugh wishing that it was them..

UGH! For the majority of 2013, this is all we’re going to be hearing and reading about on the internet and magazines. Wait until her bump starts showing; we are all going to suffer with Kim’s constant photo taking on Twitter and Instagram.

Another Kardashian bringing kids to this world without being married. What is this?!

@Susana:
ITs called being a *****…AKA WHORISM

Two of the most egotistical, self absorbed, narcissistic people having a baby. Poor baby!!!

Do you hear yourself?? I am sorry but lets get real. No one makes 5k a week and goes on a gossip site. Do you know how pathetic you sound?
And wishing death on someone? Hmph I hope you or someone close to you meets death.
Really, why would you you wish death on someone? Your a heartless human and I only pitty you. Ugh you down there with the kim herself. Selfish heartless human you are. I am happy i don’t live in America to breath your air.

I had a feeling this was coming since no one cared about them being a couple anymore. World prepare for Diamondnique Kimberly Christ West Kardashian or Kanye Sean Carter Christ West Kardashian

@dfgdg
I agree why couldn’t this be Khole and Lamar. They have been married for a quite a while and good head on their shoulders. And shes seems like the only sane one in the family. Hopefully the right sister gets the happiness she deserves. Ugh kim.

@O:
AND YOUR THE TYPE WE TRUE AMERICANS DO NOT WANT IN OUR COUNTRY….SORRY YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MONEY REALLY IS AND YES I DO MAKE 5-6K PER WEEK…….ITS CALLED WORK……..AND SO WHAT IF HE DIED,,,NO ONE WILL MISS HIM…ACTUALLY WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO OFFER THE TRUE WORKING AMERICAN…..nothing…..JUST A PIECE OF CRAP…..SO WHILE I MAKE AT MY APPOINTMENT I PISS LOW LIFES OFF LIKE YOU!!!! GOD BLESS ME AND THE USA

@o
His not one of us. He can’t even spell right. Just a useless troll with nothing better to do.

@Adel: nice one! hahaha

I weep for humanity

Well then….congrats I guess? I wish them well, but dang isn’t she technically still married?! At least show SOME respect to your “husband” and finalize the divorce before you get pregnant by your boyfriend. I guess that’s too much like right as my mom would say. Smh…

@Carolyn: NO YOU ARE NOT ONE OF MY KIND….AND SORRY I TYPE FAST AND DO NOT PROOF READ NO NEED TO MOST OF YOU CAN NOT READ AND ONLY LOOKED AT STORY BECAUSE OF THE PICS!!

True Americans? Do you see how you spell? Do you understand that you are on a gossip site? I am sorry. I know you wish you had money. But its getting to your head. Stop. Its like you actually believe what you say. haha its funny actually. I was actually believing you until you pulled that God Bless US crap. hahah You are a very good troll. I could use some tips. But please take off the caps like. And talk you have some class. Look deep down. I do applaud your trolling though.

Its pictures. Spell the word out. Not that hard. Your like the worst troll ever. “My kind” You on some hell of a drug mister.

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE
I HATE ANYONE NOT AMERICAN.
GOD BLESS THE USA

I HATE MUSLIMS.
I HATE BLACKS
I HATE INDIANS.
WHITE POWER
I HATE THESE TOO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MY HOME SWEET HOME

I HOPE THE BABY DIES

It’s going to a weird looking kid..

AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
LETS DEPORT THIS MUSLIM BLACK MIX OF THE FAMILY
THAN LETS DEPORT THE MEXICANS

@M: I know…I wish this so much for Lamar and Khloe, but it will happen for her too all things in time. Lamar and Khloe will get preggers it is just a matter of time and it will happen.

@Chups: I did for some reason…I don’t know why…I’m happy for them.

KILL THE GAYS

@lol: I first saw the “Breaking News” bulltin on E…

K sis fan @ 12/31/2012 at 2:09 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
i’m sooo excited, the most amazing news ths year!
hopefully, khloe soooooooon :))

KILL KIM AND THEM ALL

yep i am glad someone else feels the way i do

Unabashed @ 12/31/2012 at 2:17 am

Kim and Kanye are definite examples that money can’t buy you true class, self-respect, or dignity. They both deserve each other, as they are both wh0res and fools. Hopefully the baby won’t prematurely fall out of Kim’s overly used up vag.

Appletini @ 12/31/2012 at 2:20 am

Poor Khloe! I would be totally upset if I were her, married and trying so long for a baby and here comes Kim getting pregnant no problem. She couldn’t even manage to take care of a kitten for more than a few weeks, and she thinks she can take care of an infant or a child?! I really hope it’s a boy, I can’t even imagine what the public would be subjected to if she has a girl!

What is this thread…….
@ Appletini

I didn’t even think of that!! There was some episode where Khole was at the doctor about her infertility struggle and Kim made it about herself! Hopefully Khole’s time will come.

It’s the sign of the apocalyps…god help us all.

GROSS BEYOND WORDS. UGH.

I agree with everyone that these two are annoying in the celebrity world and I wish they would go away but keep it in perspective there are a ton of criminals and drug addicts who have children every day. While these two irk me there are tons of bad people out there way worse than these two having kids. I wish the media would stop covering these two but with West’s continuing to have platinum albums and Kim having a show on tv I doubt it will happen.

Well, she knew everyone was getting sick of her and her popularity is fading, so she had do something for attention.

is this a joke? are they trying to be funny?

So that blind about her and kanye having a kid is true? and it’s only for publicity btw.. (surprise surprise) that’s just fu<king disgusting. I know people are laughing but a BABY was created so she (well, the both of them) stay relevant!!!
i never had a problem with reality tv because i know it's fake but this is going too far. I hope it's a joke. I'm so disgusted.. children are not toys..and poor khloe.. hasn't she been trying for years? UGH!!

Get pregnant for publicity and for something new on the Kartrashian show. Poor baby. But is she really pregnant OR is this a way to get publicity and then she will “miraculously” not have the baby, as in have a miscarriage on the show.

Baby Ego on the way.

why do people use this like it’s their tumblr? obviously (with a resounding DUH) criminals having kids isn’t a good idea, but let’s be honest, non criminals can also mess their kids up, too.
But these two are sick and are only using this pregnancy as publicity and it’s beyond disturbing.
Please just tell me it’s a joke!!!!

meeeeeeshocked @ 12/31/2012 at 3:24 am

pizdetc. dva idiota

Congrats. They will have a beautiful looking child. I wish them well.

I just heard the news an hour ago and I’m already over it. It’s gonna be a long 9 months.

Wow. I was so not expecting this. But maybe this way we’ll see if Kim can make cuter babies than Kourt!
Poor Khloe, she’s the one who’s actually been trying to fall pregnant for ages and she’s the one who can’t..

I knew it !!! Well, at least, I expected it a while ago because she was looking a bit rounder in the face, and she kept wearing a lot of peplum outfits a few months ago, like she was trying to hide something that may or may not be there. Think she was trying to throw us off early with the peplum so we’ll be used to seeing her with it. Good job, Kimye. Congrats !!!

lanas-world @ 12/31/2012 at 5:01 am

poor kid =( mother who is whoring for fame , father who thinks he has a talent and doesn’t let ppl finish.

let’s be positive! at least the kid will be able to say at school : my parents BOTH have sex tapes! and be proud of it! he either could say it or his friends will find out for him.
its sad because im sure no mamas would tolerate to have their son make a baby with kimkho! (reggie bush’s mom was not gonna have it) clearly its the jackpot for her since ‘ye’s mom is not alive … SMH

feel bad for the kid who can see the tape of her cheap mother/ online. They just wanabee the new bayonce and jay z

hope shes not gonna pimp the kid out to the paparazzi but im afraid she wlll Shes the biiggest attion btch i know

Wide eyed @ 12/31/2012 at 5:32 am

If she has more than 2 brainsells she would go into hiding, have the baby in peace and then disappear. Fat chance! According to a Blind Item she’s already getting sponsors for her pregnancy.

Wide eyed @ 12/31/2012 at 5:33 am

*braincells* :)

Yuck, that is all…

i understand people trying to justify this by saying ‘criminals have babies’ so obviously kim is better than them but that’s some childish cra(p – she will obviously use this baby as a way to market her families brand and sell her kids photos on the cover of people magazine.. how is THAT not criminal? … if not criminal than morally wrong.

but ugh.. im already over it.. i know there will be a kim & kanye take miami series coming soon

BRACE YOURSELVES!

Tragedy ! Holy sh*t !

I think she does have an s’étrangle obsession for KAte Middleton as she copies her on everyway possible: thé princess wedding the same year and now 3weeks after KAte made the annoncement of thé pregnancy she would do the same!

Awful!

That woman is tacky. She is not even oficially divorced from her former husband.

ewww!

well we know what shes best at, we all saw the tape…

Apparently the end of the world is real.

Ask Alice @ 12/31/2012 at 8:19 am

Jared, have you lost your mind? This is repulsive news! Two half-brained fame wo’s are creating another one. Poor kid!

When will this madness end? I’m sick of all these self-centered unwed celebs and their baby bumps. Why are we as a nation supporting this downward slide into trashiness and babies-as-pets?

Kimho and Kanye have the bucks (supplied by their lame-brained adoring public) to buy baby-minders 24/7, but the average starry-eyed nitwit who copies their sleazy behavior does not. When will children come first? Why bring a child, a human being, into their insane and hedonistic lives?

Could they at least make some sort of commitment to each other first? Apparently not. They’ll split up in the near future while their poor child endures life as a tabloid curiousity, pursued relentlessly by the papparazzi for the entertainment of our sick culture.

This is NOT good news. Not only does this kid get the short end of the stick, but these nincompoops, whose only talent is self-promotion, who don’t have the brains to take care of themselves let alone a helpless child, are ROLE MODELS for every other hare-brained young couple who will gladly emulate their depraved behavior to the detriment of a defenseless human being.

Babies as pets! It’s just sickening!!

Yey that child can watch mama be a **** on youtube!!!!

cograt to KIm ANd Kanye

Kongratulations! Kid’s gonna be rich! Can’t believe people are pointing out that Kim’s still married to that one guy on Just Jared! Where’s the love for ‘Marriage Equality’? If gender’s got nothing to do with the definition, why should the number of people?

Lets see a Trashy Pig is having a Ghetto thugs’ baby??

and this is some big news

Not a good way for all of us to start 2013

Now we have to hear all about it (2 articles a day minimum) for the next 9 months

If there is a god….maybe she won’t be able to have it

She finally hit the biggest lottery of her life !

is she divorced yet??==i know you dont have to be married to have a baby but-it would be nice to finish one relationship before starting another– and in her case–procreation should not be an option– that whole family is such a bunch of loosers except kaloe-dont know if i spelled her name -and as for Kanye i feel that he could do a whole lot better than that piece of garbage

@Tricia: No her divorce isn’t final. With a baby on the way and her wanting to move on I’m sure the soon-to-be-ex can command a nice settlement to just get this over with. As for whether Kanye can “do better” — that depends what you think about Kanye. Personally I think they are perfectly suited to one another. Two over-inflated self-indulgent egos in a pod.

Seriously? Wow… neither of these 2 should raise a child! Their child will turn out horribly!

They, SHE is gonna sell EVERYTHING about this pregnancy and baby. Kim when she found out, Kims first scan, Kim finding out the babys sex, kims baby shower, kims labour, firstt baby pictures. sick. so sick. of course Kris is happy, its another cash cow, created with the only other person more self centered and narcisistic than her.
theyre together for what, five minutes and suddenly they are bringing a baby a whole new person into this world. a baby is not a doll, a plaything. its a whole new person that is going to be round a hell of a lot longer than its mother’s ‘marriages’ and its parents ‘love’ poor thing. its nothing more than a cash cow

@Casey: You know the more I think of it the more I wonder…. Kris is 32 years old. She’s been around the block more than a few times. I think she is very aware of how to NOT get pregnant. Conveniently though, as soon as she hooks up with one of the wealthiest egos in show business, she gets pregnant. Was this an “oops my birth control failed” moment? For real? Or was this a “let me conveniently forget to refill my subscription and see what happens” moment? As one of his songs says — 18 years. She’s got him for 18 years….

hawehaveitnow @ 12/31/2012 at 12:51 pm

poor child.

sad but true @ 12/31/2012 at 12:52 pm

That is gonna be one ugly F###ing child hah,hah,hah.

yudi zulkarnaen @ 12/31/2012 at 12:54 pm

wow…….exciting

For one thing, it would have been nice for them to wait until she wasn’t legally married and the divorce was final before they started having children. And for another, the fact that the only Kardashian who is married and in a stable, committed relationship is also the only one without a child or child on the way is sad.

@Speed: While I agree that the Kardashians are tackier than anything, in Just Jared’s defense, I know that at least E! if not other outlets were reporting it first.

remember da truth @ 12/31/2012 at 1:34 pm

#14 Adel — that is one of the funniest comments I’ve ever seen on Just Jared!!!!

remember da truth @ 12/31/2012 at 1:38 pm

Tamara #31 — do you always just make stuff up to try to get a point across?

@creed:

Yes and now SHE JUST GIVEN HIM A STRONG EVIDENCE TO WIN HIS CASE AGAINST HER AND HER DYSFUNCTIONAL MORALLY CORRUPT FAMILY.

loool i can’t stop giggling

Is this 1722? I don’t understand why people (and likely young people) on here are casting stones at Kim K for having a child out wedlock. She’s always wanted a baby and she has more than enough money to care for one, so what’s the problem? She would be roasted by the public if she married kanye so soon after her last marriage, so that’s not really an option. Plus it’s not like her biological clock will wait until it’s publicly acceptable, so she’s doing what she has to do. I say goodluck Kimye baby, and hopefully you get Kim’s beautiful genes!!

Kim doesn’t deserve the kind of hate she gets, she’s a beautiful woman who comes off as sweet and mild mannered. Who cares that she has a sex tape? Anyone can be victim of a leak, and she’s done a lot with herself since that tape came out. She has a body to kill for and I like that she’s close to her family. I wish more of America had close knit families.

Oh,too bad the world didn’t end.I wouldn’t have to know that this w.h.o.r.e is pregnant.The most annoying douches couple are having a baby…oh,my.Can we go back in time to 12.21.2012?Eww
And i thought Jessica Simpson and her unnemployed fiance were the most annoying couple,KK and Kanye and their huge egos won.lol

WTF?She’s still legally married to Kris,so she should have waited until the divorce was finalized to get pregnant of Kanye,right?This pregnancy will be a problem for her in court.She’s dumb as a rock,now she’s doomed.It’s a proof that you don’t have to be inteligent to have money,or to have a baby.

lolakitty @ 12/31/2012 at 3:06 pm

slummin………..

ha, so happy new year, enjoy this time without these people showing their baby in our faces as if he/she was a product.

Lord have mercy this pregnancy is going to be televised poor child

I can just imagin their new HIT reality tv show

All new and exclusive

West & kardashian pregnant , glitz and glamour

Sympohisis
Take a sneak peak into the celebrity life of hot Hollywood couple kanye
west and Kim kardashian as they waite the arrival of there first child watch the glitz , glamour drama and pregnancy unfold .

Coming soon in 2013 lol lol

Unabashed @ 12/31/2012 at 4:56 pm

Kim is a w.h.o.r.e not merely because of her sex video, a sex video which she purposely marketed and sold in order to further her fame and celebrity, but because of her long list of previous sex partners (she also chose to start having sex at 14 years old). She is a w.h.o.r.e in the sexual sense and a fame w.h.o.r.e. She also presents herself as foolish and mentally dull. Beyond her exterior, physical attributes, there isn’t much else to Kim. The bottom line is that her sex video is what started her celebrity and it is a component of what has led to her current wealth and fame. Yet these are some of the types of people that many in our world choose to idolize, celebrate, and elevate.

So happy for them.