Kim Kardashian Pregnant with Kanye West's Baby!

Kim Kardashian Pregnant with Kanye West's Baby!

Kim Kardashian is pregnant with her first child, her rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 32-year-old reality star’s boyfriend Kanye West announced the exciting news during his concert at Revel in Atlantic City on Sunday (December 30).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kim Kardashian

Kanye reportedly told the audience to “stop the music and make noise for my baby mama,” referring to Kim who was in the audience.

Last week, Kim and Kanye were spotted attending the Los Angeles Clippers game together on Christmas Day.

Congratulations to the happy couple on this exciting news!

Credit: Pascal Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Pregnant Celebrities

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All

KILL THE GAYS

@lol: I first saw the “Breaking News” bulltin on E…

K sis fan @ 12/31/2012 at 2:09 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!
i’m sooo excited, the most amazing news ths year!
hopefully, khloe soooooooon :))

KILL KIM AND THEM ALL

yep i am glad someone else feels the way i do

Unabashed @ 12/31/2012 at 2:17 am

Kim and Kanye are definite examples that money can’t buy you true class, self-respect, or dignity. They both deserve each other, as they are both wh0res and fools. Hopefully the baby won’t prematurely fall out of Kim’s overly used up vag.

Appletini @ 12/31/2012 at 2:20 am

Poor Khloe! I would be totally upset if I were her, married and trying so long for a baby and here comes Kim getting pregnant no problem. She couldn’t even manage to take care of a kitten for more than a few weeks, and she thinks she can take care of an infant or a child?! I really hope it’s a boy, I can’t even imagine what the public would be subjected to if she has a girl!

What is this thread…….
@ Appletini

I didn’t even think of that!! There was some episode where Khole was at the doctor about her infertility struggle and Kim made it about herself! Hopefully Khole’s time will come.

It’s the sign of the apocalyps…god help us all.

GROSS BEYOND WORDS. UGH.

I agree with everyone that these two are annoying in the celebrity world and I wish they would go away but keep it in perspective there are a ton of criminals and drug addicts who have children every day. While these two irk me there are tons of bad people out there way worse than these two having kids. I wish the media would stop covering these two but with West’s continuing to have platinum albums and Kim having a show on tv I doubt it will happen.

Well, she knew everyone was getting sick of her and her popularity is fading, so she had do something for attention.

is this a joke? are they trying to be funny?

So that blind about her and kanye having a kid is true? and it’s only for publicity btw.. (surprise surprise) that’s just fu<king disgusting. I know people are laughing but a BABY was created so she (well, the both of them) stay relevant!!!
i never had a problem with reality tv because i know it's fake but this is going too far. I hope it's a joke. I'm so disgusted.. children are not toys..and poor khloe.. hasn't she been trying for years? UGH!!

Get pregnant for publicity and for something new on the Kartrashian show. Poor baby. But is she really pregnant OR is this a way to get publicity and then she will “miraculously” not have the baby, as in have a miscarriage on the show.

Baby Ego on the way.

why do people use this like it’s their tumblr? obviously (with a resounding DUH) criminals having kids isn’t a good idea, but let’s be honest, non criminals can also mess their kids up, too.
But these two are sick and are only using this pregnancy as publicity and it’s beyond disturbing.
Please just tell me it’s a joke!!!!

meeeeeeshocked @ 12/31/2012 at 3:24 am

pizdetc. dva idiota

Congrats. They will have a beautiful looking child. I wish them well.

I just heard the news an hour ago and I’m already over it. It’s gonna be a long 9 months.

Wow. I was so not expecting this. But maybe this way we’ll see if Kim can make cuter babies than Kourt!
Poor Khloe, she’s the one who’s actually been trying to fall pregnant for ages and she’s the one who can’t..

I knew it !!! Well, at least, I expected it a while ago because she was looking a bit rounder in the face, and she kept wearing a lot of peplum outfits a few months ago, like she was trying to hide something that may or may not be there. Think she was trying to throw us off early with the peplum so we’ll be used to seeing her with it. Good job, Kimye. Congrats !!!

lanas-world @ 12/31/2012 at 5:01 am

poor kid =( mother who is whoring for fame , father who thinks he has a talent and doesn’t let ppl finish.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 » Show All