LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Cabo San Lucas Holiday Vacation!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Cabo San Lucas Holiday Vacation!

LeAnn Rimes shows off her legs in a dress while heading on vacation with her husband Eddie Cibrian on Sunday (December 30) in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

Later in the day, the 30-year-old singer tweeted, “Cold and raining in Mexico…. Still having a good time!!!”

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

The day before, LeAnn was seen donning a fedora while arriving at LAX Airport with Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake after a flight from Nashville, where she spent time with her parents.

leann rimes & eddie cibrian cabo san lucas holiday vacation 01

• Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

She’s a mess.
Team Brandi.

If you think Debbie`s story is shocking…, 5 weaks-ago my moms best friend basically easily made $7305 just sitting there a twelve hour week from their apartment and there roomate’s sister`s neighbour was doing this for nine months and earnt over $7305 part-time at their pc. use the tips here… http://ace60.ℂℴm

I’m in love with her shoes and handbag!

Those evil eyes..

SO jealous, it’s freezing cold here, wish I was there! It’s nice to see her so happy and healthy, I’d kill for her legs.

JeterLove @ 12/31/2012 at 2:05 am

Her holiday seems so much more awesome than mine, super jealous!

I like that she totes her own luggage, she could easily have someone tow it for her but is down to earth enough to do it herself.

Mackenzie @ 12/31/2012 at 2:08 am

Can I please have your closet? She’s always so classy and stylish and seems like a great Mom and friend. It’s lovely to see her so smiley!

LA to Nashville to LA to Cabo —- sure beats my GMU to home and back to GMU, sigh.

I want her legs!!!!

The paparazzi stalk her like crazy, I feel sorry for her and her husband that they’re constantly being followed. It’s got to be hard to be the focus of so many people all the time. I wish her and her family happiness and love, God bless all!

Leann, don’t listen to the haters… there’s a reason they’re so unhappy and want to bully you. Stay happy and healthy, we love you!

These two make up the best looking couple I’ve ever seen, can you imagine what their kids are going to look like?

@LooseLipz: Who’s Brandi?

She looks beautiful even after a long flight.

Country Girl @ 12/31/2012 at 2:51 am

I wish my legs were that toned!

The Studebaker Kid @ 12/31/2012 at 2:53 am

Wow! She makes walking look sexy!

nomorerimes @ 12/31/2012 at 3:24 am

Hot, hot, hot! Want some!!

Dude in the big city @ 12/31/2012 at 3:49 am

Hope she does a tour soon. Can’t wait to see LR in concert.

All I can think of whenever she wears those platform wedges of hers is “clipetty clop clop NEIGH”. They look like hooves.

Fake comments like this fake couple. They look so miserable for being soooo happy.

Both of them have angry looks on their faces like they had a fight on the flight there.

I don’t join in on the extreme bashing of LeAnn Rimes, but these fake positive, gushing comments are hilarious. There is some sort of campaign here on JJ that seems so blatant because she sure gets slammed everywhere else, but geez guys. it’s so obvious. Why not stick to her official fan site and the Spitfire Social Club were you can gush and be around like minded people. Most of the public aren’t exactly loving this couple at the moment and loading JJ’s threads with comments that kind of seem to be all from the same few people just cancels out any good you are trying to do. It isn’t going to help her sell records and doesn’t fool anyone. If anything, it makes her look worse and like she does pay people to post for her.

So true Bo! I laugh every time I see a thread about LR on here, b/c any remark that isn’t a gushing and phony eventually get’s censored out by the thumbs down button. Funny how you don’t see that on most tabloid sites that mention her In fact, it’s just the opposite. Oh well, some people have a lot of time on their hands.

Smile, Mr Rimes, it’s all being paid for by your worse half. wish they would stay in Cabo. Seems Mz Holly is on here making comments right and left. so obvious

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All