Orlando Bloom Walks Home with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom Walks Home with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom carries his cute son Flynn while returning home after a late afternoon hiking session through Runyon Canyon on Wednesday (January 2) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 35-year-old actor was seen breaking a sweat while taking Flynn on a hike.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Orlando Bloom

Earlier in the week, Orlando’s wife Miranda Kerr posted a picture and tweeted, “Shine your light in 2013! ☀.” Check out the cute picture below!

FYI: Orlando is using a Deuter kid carrier for his hike.

15+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Flynn heading home after a hike…

orlando bloom walks home with flynn 01
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 13
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 14
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 15

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
ASIANS CAN READ MINDS! @ 01/02/2013 at 10:30 pm

This link shows that tons of people have found out that Asians can read minds!!!!! The results on Google go past page 40!!!! I am not kidding Asians really can read minds!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!

Flynn is just adorable. Beautiful boy.

adambrodyrocks @ 01/02/2013 at 10:48 pm

so adorable

Flynn is just perfect! Such a beautiful boy!
And his mum and dad ain’t have bad either ;)

Gorgeous!!!!

Flynn is the cutest. He is a beautiful boy. Orlando looks handsome. Love seeing pics of this beautiful family.

He’s growing up so fast. I can’t believe that he will be two this weekend. And he’s so tall for his age!
Such a beautiful child.

I think he will be 5f11 like Orlando. I love Flynn’s cheeks. It’s great to see Orlando with his son. Can’t wait to see Zulu and The Hobbit.

ChrisBrown @ 01/03/2013 at 12:15 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Happy New Year!

Such a beautiful, sweet family!

Cute!! Fathers better lock up their daughters in 16 years

LOL!
So true. With the gene pool that he lucked into, he’s going to be one heck of a heartbreaker.
Gorgeous. Just like his dad.

I hope the rumors are not true and they’re not splitting up. However, they are never together anymore. Did you notice that they take Flynn out separately each time?

@ Nika I think they are just rumours and that they are not splitting up. Orlando’s mother has denied the rumours and have said they are happy and together. Orlando and Miranda make a beautiful couple and Flynn is so cute. He’s a mini orlando. Can’t believe he will be turning two. Love seeing pics of this beautiful family. If Orlando is 5f11 and Miranda is 5f9 how tall do you think Flynn will be?

Elizabeth @ 01/03/2013 at 3:36 am

Miranda is actually known for being 5’7. She is always 2 inches shorter than Adriana Lima, who is a solid 5’10. Flynn is just the cutest, rivalled only by Marcel, Marion Cotillard’s baby. I don’t have any input as to if they break up or not. But I do think celebrities in general get married quick and divorce even quicker when things get less than perfect. Just my opinion, though. I do admit that Miranda does seem to parade Flynn around NYC quite a bit, but I might too if I had that adorable of a child!

F*cking paparazzi stalking again! They can’t leave them alone!

@Mary: it’s just that they used to be together a lot and now they’re usually not even in the same city but maybe Miranda has a lot of work so she travels more than before. However, I agree that celebrities get married fast and divorce even faster because they can:-)

They were apart for a while because of work, but before that they had been together for over six weeks. Miranda took a break from her job to be with Orlando on set. That sounds like a couple willing to go the extra mile to be together, not the other way around.

i thought it was a buy girl for few seconds :p

I’m sure Miranda is doing something more important like sleeping with Justin Bieber again. Ewwww. How could an adult woman sleep with a gross boy like Beiber?

@Nika.... @ 01/03/2013 at 8:45 am

How can you say their never together when Orlando, Miranda & Flynn were just photographed TOGETHER a couple of days ago leaving a friends house, it’s posted here on JJ.

You also know very well that Miranda & Flynn spent 2 months with Orlando in SA while he was filming & only returned for her modeling committments.

Stop trying to pretend you don’t know this already, you’re not fooling anyone!

Boy does he look like Miranda.
That’s right baby! Stop and pose. Look riht at the nice man with the camera ans smile! Just like Mummy and dadda taught you!

@Elizabeth.......#15 @ 01/03/2013 at 8:57 am

I see the obsessed Adriana fan is back, just can’t stay away can you?

No matter how many times you lie & say she’s “known for being 5ft 7″ it will not change the fact Miranda is 5ft 9.

Miranda spending time with her son is NOT parading him around as you claim, it’s called being a mum.

@Mary: I see nothing of Orlando in Flynn. He looks more like Miranda. The recent publicity of her without her ring is nothing more than more publicity for this ego seeking woman. Next, we’ll see her flashing her fake smile while she puckers up to the camera acting like the loon she is.

@@Nika….: Yes everything like that is always posted here at JJ. Now why is that? Must be coincidence.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All