Orlando Bloom Walks Home with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom Walks Home with Flynn!

Orlando Bloom carries his cute son Flynn while returning home after a late afternoon hiking session through Runyon Canyon on Wednesday (January 2) in Los Angeles.

Over the weekend, the 35-year-old actor was seen breaking a sweat while taking Flynn on a hike.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Orlando Bloom

Earlier in the week, Orlando’s wife Miranda Kerr posted a picture and tweeted, “Shine your light in 2013! ☀.” Check out the cute picture below!

FYI: Orlando is using a Deuter kid carrier for his hike.

15+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom and Flynn heading home after a hike…

orlando bloom walks home with flynn 01
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 12
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 13
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 14
orlando bloom walks home with flynn 15

Christopher Polk/Getty

ASIANS CAN READ MINDS! @ 01/02/2013 at 10:30 pm

This link shows that tons of people have found out that Asians can read minds!!!!! The results on Google go past page 40!!!! I am not kidding Asians really can read minds!!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!

Flynn is just adorable. Beautiful boy.

adambrodyrocks @ 01/02/2013 at 10:48 pm

so adorable

Flynn is just perfect! Such a beautiful boy!
And his mum and dad ain’t have bad either ;)

Gorgeous!!!!

Flynn is the cutest. He is a beautiful boy. Orlando looks handsome. Love seeing pics of this beautiful family.

He’s growing up so fast. I can’t believe that he will be two this weekend. And he’s so tall for his age!
Such a beautiful child.

I think he will be 5f11 like Orlando. I love Flynn’s cheeks. It’s great to see Orlando with his son. Can’t wait to see Zulu and The Hobbit.

ChrisBrown @ 01/03/2013 at 12:15 am

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $5600… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online(Click on menu Home)

Happy New Year!

Such a beautiful, sweet family!

Cute!! Fathers better lock up their daughters in 16 years

LOL!
So true. With the gene pool that he lucked into, he’s going to be one heck of a heartbreaker.
Gorgeous. Just like his dad.

I hope the rumors are not true and they’re not splitting up. However, they are never together anymore. Did you notice that they take Flynn out separately each time?

@ Nika I think they are just rumours and that they are not splitting up. Orlando’s mother has denied the rumours and have said they are happy and together. Orlando and Miranda make a beautiful couple and Flynn is so cute. He’s a mini orlando. Can’t believe he will be turning two. Love seeing pics of this beautiful family. If Orlando is 5f11 and Miranda is 5f9 how tall do you think Flynn will be?

Elizabeth @ 01/03/2013 at 3:36 am

Miranda is actually known for being 5’7. She is always 2 inches shorter than Adriana Lima, who is a solid 5’10. Flynn is just the cutest, rivalled only by Marcel, Marion Cotillard’s baby. I don’t have any input as to if they break up or not. But I do think celebrities in general get married quick and divorce even quicker when things get less than perfect. Just my opinion, though. I do admit that Miranda does seem to parade Flynn around NYC quite a bit, but I might too if I had that adorable of a child!

F*cking paparazzi stalking again! They can’t leave them alone!

@Mary: it’s just that they used to be together a lot and now they’re usually not even in the same city but maybe Miranda has a lot of work so she travels more than before. However, I agree that celebrities get married fast and divorce even faster because they can:-)

They were apart for a while because of work, but before that they had been together for over six weeks. Miranda took a break from her job to be with Orlando on set. That sounds like a couple willing to go the extra mile to be together, not the other way around.

i thought it was a buy girl for few seconds :p

I’m sure Miranda is doing something more important like sleeping with Justin Bieber again. Ewwww. How could an adult woman sleep with a gross boy like Beiber?

@Nika.... @ 01/03/2013 at 8:45 am

How can you say their never together when Orlando, Miranda & Flynn were just photographed TOGETHER a couple of days ago leaving a friends house, it’s posted here on JJ.

You also know very well that Miranda & Flynn spent 2 months with Orlando in SA while he was filming & only returned for her modeling committments.

Stop trying to pretend you don’t know this already, you’re not fooling anyone!

Boy does he look like Miranda.
That’s right baby! Stop and pose. Look riht at the nice man with the camera ans smile! Just like Mummy and dadda taught you!

@Elizabeth.......#15 @ 01/03/2013 at 8:57 am

I see the obsessed Adriana fan is back, just can’t stay away can you?

No matter how many times you lie & say she’s “known for being 5ft 7″ it will not change the fact Miranda is 5ft 9.

Miranda spending time with her son is NOT parading him around as you claim, it’s called being a mum.

@Mary: I see nothing of Orlando in Flynn. He looks more like Miranda. The recent publicity of her without her ring is nothing more than more publicity for this ego seeking woman. Next, we’ll see her flashing her fake smile while she puckers up to the camera acting like the loon she is.

@@Nika….: Yes everything like that is always posted here at JJ. Now why is that? Must be coincidence.

@@Elizabeth…….#15: Yea, with the nanny waiting just off camera for when she gets bored with that bit or the camera stops flashing.

@Mika: Hey now! That’s no way to talk about JJ! If it weren’t for him, you’d have no place to go for your stalking.

@20
Exactly, not even you can believe it, so why are you forcing yourself yo believe something that ridiculous?

@24
Are you serious? Flynn’s eyes are identical to Orlando’s, both in shape and colour

@huh
I’d say it gets posted in JJ because this is a gossip blog. ALL the celebrities featured here were photographed. So why don’t you pick on ALL the celebrities that show up here?
And no matter how many times you say it, having a nanny isn’t, nor will ever be a crime

How psychotic are you picking on a little boy???

People like you sickos should be banned from here forever.

What a sad excuse for a human being, belittling a child because you’re so jealous of his mum…….weirdo!!!

KAY blood @ 01/03/2013 at 9:49 am

She did have her rings on in the photos of them visiting at Christmas – people must be blind. These two aren’t splitting up, they are not typical Hollywood, thank goodness.

You are incredibly f*cking stupid! You must be definitely on something!

flynnkerrfre@k @ 01/03/2013 at 11:27 am

Flynn “Aussie through and through” Kerr is SO CUTE!!!!

People should know how Miranda has cheated on her husband with both Bieber and Leo. http://blindgossip.com/?p=49429

Do tabloids pay you to spread utterly ridiculous rumours?
Justin Bieber has the skin of his face more hairless than a baby’s bum, and Miranda met Leo in the company of several other people.

It’s crazy how you’re willing to believe any piece of s*it by very doubtful sources but immediately discard sources like Orlando’s mother.

@@People: If your mother knows everything that’s going on in YOUR relationship then I feel sorry for you.

That’s ok, I feel sorry for you if you don’t trust your mother enough to tell her if your relationship is fine or not. I’ve never hidden anything to mine, we trust each other.
But back on topic, YES, I obviously believe his mother knows much more about it than your typical “witnesses claim” from sh+tty tabloids with the agenda of selling more.

And for goodness sake, you don’t need to hide all the comments that don’t contain irrational hatred, they’re not going to bite you.

@@People: No worries. I’m just hiding all the comments made by YOU.

Congratulations! All that sentence is true except for one word. Did it hurt? Saying a truth, I mean.

@@People: Oh man, it’s going to be so sweet when how much Miranda Kerr’s cheated on her husband finally blows up in your face….looking forward to it. Also, buy a dictionary.

I bet I speak your language much better than you’d speak mine, but thanks for your correction(?)
Gotta go. Keep the good work censoring opinions and looking forward to the divorce of the parents of a two year old, which I doubt will happen soon.

@@People: Thanks, I will! And it’ll happen sooner than you think, my sweet.

@@Huh:?? all they said was he looks like his mum? Nowear near psychotic. Only you seem to think that’s belittling. Why shouldn’t they teach him to get used to the paps and not cry and whatnot? Your the one coloring in blanks & it isnt pretty.

And why, in the name of hell, you hide comments from 3 to 7? And 10? Is that bothering you? And comments 1, 20, 24 you show to everyone? You definitely have problems with your brain when you decide to hide comment like ‘Flynn is cute and orlando is gorgeos’ and comments like ‘I’m sure Miranda is doing something more important like sleeping with Justin Bieber again’ you show up! I’m telling you: go to mental hospital and never come back. Stay there forever!

You deserve it!

Oh, let the idiots have their fun.
I just think that it is hilarious that all of the work they have to do to give all of those thumbs down, has the opposite effect of what they want. The more they hide, the more people want to see what got hidden.
I bet every person who pulls up these threads ALWAYS clicks to show the comment. I know that I sure do. It’s just human nature to be curious about something that someone doesn’t want us to see. So keep on thumbing down! We will all keep looking.
It also proves that these idiot haters are AFRAID OF THE TRUH!!
Too darn funny!!!!
LOL!

I know the pic she posted on New Year’s of her hand without her wedding rings is actually from an early 2010 shoot before they were married, but why choose that specific pic to share now? Is she trying to give a hint about their relationship status or just trying to stir up publicity while not much else is going on at the moment?

So true! I enjoy seeing what is so upsetting to people that they have to waste their time trying to hide it.

Re the photos though, I don’t know who is more adorable, Flynn or Orlando. They are so precious together. There, now, have fun hiding my positive comment!

Cute baby but I hope he gets his papa’s curls cause he has no hair in front.

Where’s miranda?

Ya know I don’t get the big hoopla about whether she’s wearing her ring or not. Orlando never wears his. I’ve seen where he’s got it on a chain around his neck, but why can’t he just put it on his finger like most people do. He used to wear rings all the time and lots of them. I remember he once had on a big gold band on “that” finger a couple of times early in his relationship with MK, and some fans were freaking about what it meant. Then he finally does get married and suddenly doesn’t want to wear a ring anymore, so why should Miranda.

@48.....Ha @ 01/03/2013 at 7:37 pm

The “hater” hiding the positive comments about Miranda just proves their cowards.

It’s classic bullying behaviour, they like to dish it out but can’t take it in return.

But the more they hide the positive comments just shows how popular Miranda is, it defeats the purpose of what their trying to do which is to convince people that she is disliked.

When in reality their doing the opposite but their too dumb to work that out.

As for Miranda posting a pic of her hand from 2010, I doubt it even entered her mind about updating the pic to include her wedding ring.

More than likely she just liked the photo & as she’s so happy in her marriage she didn’t even think about not having her wedding ring on.

Only the Miranda “haters” would believe their spilting up just because of a photo. The gossip sites post made up BS stories just to get more hits on their sites while the “haters” are desperate for it to be true because their so jealous & envious of Miranda.

Did you notice their also manipulating her comment page on The Daily Mail site as well with their multiple user accounts? I was thinking about complaining about them the next time their is an article about her.

But the DM is tricky because they cater to the “haters” by the way they write the articles.

The journalists use innuendo to inflame the “haters” because they know they then will get more hits. The DM is using them but again because their so filled with hate they don’t realize.

I tried to defend her a couple of days ago & because my comment hit too close to the nerve the “haters” complained & got my post deleted. So petty, but again just so typical of bullies.

I don’t have a twitter account but I thought anyone that does could leave a tweet on her Kora site & tell her followers about how she’s being cyber bullied on the DM site so they could defend her & give the “haters” a dose of their own medicine for a day. Could you imagine their reaction….lol.

It just doesn’t seem logical to me to post a picture on new year’s that is over 2 years old and oh so coincidentally let everyone think it is current, without her rings on, just when there has been all this gossip about cheating and splitting up. And I’m sure she knows about those rumors since even Sonia talked about them. Whatever else she is, miranda is not that innocently naive that she didn’t realize that would generate even more talk.

Miranda posted a photo of the three of them on a hike with some friends.
Sweet pic of Flynn reaching up to hold Orlando’s hand.
=)

So sad if true…poor Flynn.

The rumours have already been denied. @Aww saw the pic of the three of them. Flynn is so cute holding Orlando’s hand. They are a beautiful family. I saw a pic of Orlando, Miranda and Flynn posted on her Instagram. They are clearly together and no truth to the rumours. Hope Flynn has a great birthday. It’s great that he has two parents that love him so much.

@Nancy: you can deny a rumor but you & I (and everyone else) can only assume that they aren’t heading for a divorce… so unless we are actually apart of their marriage it’s all speculation

So true. So why perpetuate an old rumor just to stir things up?
Lainey is the last person to know anything about their marriage. She is just recycling rumors to fill a space. Not to mention that she has resented Orlando ever since he snubbed her after some awards show.
She’s a pathetic gossip hound who holds a grudge.

@@um: why can the last few people reply to each other without being childish but you have to come in and ruin it? Not sure why you feel the need to throw yourself into everyone’s conversation, we were doing fine without your input, thanks.

And you are the last person to know anything about their marriage (and so am I) Unless you are actually miranda kerr it’s all just speculation!!

Didn’t realise that this couple was so disliked on here. Miranda must be to blame…lol

@Comical: i think laughing at your own sarcastic comment isn’t doing you any favours TBH

Comical indeed @ 01/04/2013 at 3:49 am

One hater giving negative votes to any minimally positive comment and posting a link to the same site twice. It smells of desperation

@Comical indeed: crying over a commenting being ‘thumbed down’ — smells of stupidity.

Comical indeed @ 01/04/2013 at 4:02 am

I’m not crying over it. I think it’s hilarious, and shows how afraid that hater is that people may read them.

@Comical indeed: now you know what people think? personally, im laughing at that crazed fan (this doesn’t include people who like m.k, i’m talking about that ONE who responds to ALL comments)

Comical indeed @ 01/04/2013 at 4:46 am

What? You’re the one who started responding to my comments. Laugh at yourself if you think that’s so funny.
What people think may be enigmatic sometimes, but in this case it’s pretty obvious. Why else would they do what they do?

While I do believe they love Flynn I’m not so sure they love each other, especially whether MK loves OB.

Ha! True she luvs the spotlight. Wonder if he has any idea of all the stuff she posts.

They are cute together.

After all these years he either knows and doesn’t care or will always be clueless! LOL!

Flynn will be 2 soon. Can’t believe how much he has grown.

Thought they lived in Malibu now so why is he still walking in the Hollywood Hills. Or has he moved back there?

they so sweet

@what: #68

I don’t care what people think of my comments …I don’t need any favours. I stated my opinion and made a joke. It’s interesting to see how others interpret it though as I wasn’t being sarcastic.

West Coast Girl @ 01/11/2013 at 9:27 pm

So hope this family beats the odds. When a woman gets pregnant and the couple rushes quickly to marry because she got pregnant, it usually ends in a divorce. It’s better to wait till the baby arrives and the relationship adjusts to the baby and new dynamics — like Nicole Richie did. Then get married. Better yet, have a baby AFTER you’re married and settled in first. Men almost rebel against having to marry a woman because she got pregnant. They don’t like feeling forced into it. I’m sure Orlando loves Miranda, but it may be the reason why he’s not proudly showing off a wedding ring on his finger. He may even be more traditional and may have wanted a more traditional type of relationship. The old way is still the best way. And statisically, the first marriages are still the longest. Any coming after, have a higher rate of divorce.