Sean Penn: Shirtless Buff Beach Body!

Sean Penn: Shirtless Buff Beach Body!

Sean Penn shows off his amazingly buff shirtless body while hanging out on the beach on Tuesday (January 1) in Maui, Hawaii.

The 52-year-old actor was on vacation for the holidays – check out those guns!!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Sean Penn

Later that day, Sean took a flight out of the tropical paradise and landed at LAX Airport in Los Angeles to wrap up his holiday travels.

Look out for Sean in his next flick, Gangster Squad, which hits theaters in just a few days on January 11!

sean penn shirtless buff beach body 01
sean penn shirtless buff beach body 02
sean penn shirtless buff beach body 03
sean penn shirtless buff beach body 04
sean penn shirtless buff beach body 05
sean penn shirtless buff beach body 06

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

his body looks 15 years younger than his face.. CREEPY!!!!!!!

wow he’s gross

Sylvester Stallone @ 01/02/2013 at 11:23 am

STEROIDS!!!

I second that YUCK!!

Excuse me, who said this man is worth more than Ryan Reynolds??

My first thought was caveman! But his body is great.

That guy is hot. And talented. Maybe kind of a jerk, but….lookin good for his age!

wandalismus @ 01/02/2013 at 12:30 pm

excuse me but his body is incredible…Justin Bieber should ask him for some tips….he needs a haircut but other than that….imagine him and madonna still together…they could have had some great workouts

Looks like steroids to me.

oh snap……who knew, he looks good from the neck down for his age. Not bad at all for 52, to bad he has a sh*tty personality. A real a$$hole that man.

Holy Body Batman!!!!

wow! you still got it Sean! I wondering what would Madonna do if she sees this….

Black-Dahlia @ 01/02/2013 at 1:48 pm

Not bad.

Black-Dahlia @ 01/02/2013 at 1:49 pm

Not bad.

This man is looking GOOD!

He looks hot. There I said it. I don’t care about you give me a thumbs down.

Looks-wise, he’s the male equivalent of Jennifer Aniston.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/02/2013 at 2:36 pm

dafook?

Frocharola @ 01/02/2013 at 3:46 pm

100% steroids

He is on Maui, not IN maui. HAHAHA nice grammar JJ

Maybe it’s steroids and he might be quite old (at least for me) but DAMN, he’s looking good. That body’s banging. I’d do him :p

urbigfatazz @ 01/02/2013 at 9:43 pm

who really cares he is a hater !

LOL at all the teenagers on this site going “yuck”. They’ll wisen up in a decade or two. For a man of 52yrs old he looks AMAZING

Remember when he beat the cr*p out of Madonna and no one talks about it ever? Good times

He is a disgusting person.. inside and out and even more pathetic for using steroids. A chain smoker could never work out enough to be this big. What a douchebag Sean Penn is.

Coloca um saquinho preto tampando a cabeça pq só assim presta. Capeta! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Kali Orexi @ 01/03/2013 at 9:22 am

Great body but even a greater jerk!

always thought he had alot of se* appeal. cant STAND those male model pretty boys! to me they are “yuck”! ugh.

If you put a paper bag over his head, he looks okay. Will someone PLEASE put a paper bag over his head?

He’s starting to get to a Mickey Rourke level of creepy.

@cindy: I said. RR is very cute but SP is much more talented and smarter.

he’s looking mighty fine. And I just love his whole f**** me attitude. He’s an amazing actor.

SOMEONE’S LOOKING GOOD.. hey, that old man’s HAWT!

way to make ugly look pretty
his face always put me off, now that he is older it is even uglier, not even a well trained body helps sean penns looks

Penn campaigned for Hugo Chavez.

I will never watch another of his movies or support him in any way.

Penn campaigned for Hugo Chavez.

I will never watch another of his movies or support him in any way.

DeeLee Ness @ 01/03/2013 at 4:49 pm

Is it me or has he gotten too much sun? If he were to get any redder and grew some horns he’d look like a live action version of South Park’s Satan. Just sayin’.

Steroids with out a lot of hard work (exercise) will not magically give you muscles folks. The drugs are so you can repair the damage you make from tearing the muscles when you exercise. This dude has worked hard to get this way drugs or no … period.

LooseLipz @ 01/03/2013 at 5:58 pm

Nasty! Always was ugly, still is, and a real pompous angry man. Maybe he should spend less time in the gym and more on bettering his persona.

frightening.

Repulsive.

yes that body is straight up steroids. Probably testosterone and HGH (human growth hormone)to be exact. I am 55 years old and have been taking testosterone and hgh for 10 years and my body is even more ripped than his.

YouGotta'BeKiddingMe @ 01/03/2013 at 9:49 pm

@cindy: Hmmm…anyone who’s seen him act, maybe?