Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Yoga Class!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Yoga Class!

Vanessa Hudgens heads inside her yoga class for some invigorating exercise on Wednesday (January 2) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress was joined for her workout by her beau Austin Butler.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently updated her blog with a new year book recommendation.

“The New Year is a time for adventures and this book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D. and Howard Rheingold is sooo good.” Vanessa wrote. “P.s. How is 2013 treating you???” she added.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Koolaburra “Dakota Deluxe” boots.

vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 01
vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 02
vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 03
vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 04
vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 05
vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 06

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

dcstarinthemaking @ 01/03/2013 at 11:53 am

i never liked her and austin but they’ve grown on me…loving them

what a cute couple!

they look so cute and comfy

awww love them!

Vanessa always looks so good in erd

they are adorable together

hello there Austin!

THEY ARE SO CUTE, LOVE THEM!

she looks so cute and happy ♥

fave couple ever!

and he is tall! hahah Van looks so tiny next to him

they are so so so soooooooooooooooo cute!

i love them, and Vanessa is gorgeous

can they get married already? so adorable!

Vanessa looks so cute here

@anney:
i love the height difference,

you are gorgeous Vanessa, love you so much

I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOOVE them together! … They make a beautiful couple.

Vanessa is a precious young lady. just stunning! look at that face! <3

stunning Vanessa, you are seriously stunning! love you!

and i need that plaid thing in my life! lol it is a jacket, right?

cute! i love Vaustin!

anyone else just patiently waiting for the hating to start?

winkmillionaire @ 01/03/2013 at 12:33 pm

My best friend she has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire, they met on ~~~ Ẃίnkillionaire.Ç0M ~~~ where you have the opportunity to make friends and chat with rich and cool guys ,hot and sexy girls, supermodels and so on. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

plus cuz none have said anything makes me think they’re all the same person

Red is her color for sure.

@anney: She’s pretty tiny so anyone that stands next to her is going to look super tall lol

Hmmm I pointed out that Ashley is a reader and that Vanessa needs to pick up a book. Then she updates her blog with a book recommendation? Maybe she really is here on her feeds? Hahahahah.

cuteness! you know what they say of the couple that work out together :) so happy for her! she found love again <3

@A:
lol she posted about the book yesterday morning, today post is about Runyon Canyon.

Really getting tired for seeing them walking around everyday Jared. I don’t understand how shes even relevant right now. And sick of the million comments made by the same person :/

VANESSA HUDGENS!!! @ 01/03/2013 at 1:34 pm

@tinnne: Me 2!!! It’s really cute <3 Favorite couple in the whole wide world :)

She looks like a doll. Wow and he does have some serious guns going on. They are hands down cute. I don’t know what is going on with Zac but I saw a pic from on set today and kid is looking rough. Looks like he hasn’t shaved or slept for weeks.

When people take the time out of their day to talk about how not relevant someone is, it shows they think that person is relevant. If you don’t want her to be posted everyday, don’t add to her post count. As a fan I thank you for insuringLol at @A thinking anything she has to say would matter to Vanessa. Vanessa has always read she just doesn’t tweet about it.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 1:53 pm

Actually beat most of the haters to the post for once. Feels good. It’s nice to see V and Austin. Always enjoy seeing them. Hope great things come their way this new year.

Sorry sb As a fan I thank you for commenting and insuring she is posted everyday.

@A: how much longer till you remind us what ashley tisdale looks like? you post it like we hate her and your forcing us to love her when in actual fact we dont. some us like her (like me) and others just dont care. thats how the cookie crumbles my friend :)

Ashley is starring in a new movie with Nicolas Cage!!!!! And you guys were bragging about Vanessa being in one with him. Let’s see, that’s SEVEN movies for Ashley coming up, and how many for Vanessa? :p

@A: the amount of movies you do doesn’t determine your amount of fame. why are you comparing the two when they have clearly taken two different routes into fame. vanessa does the kind of roles that seem completely random yet interesting whereas ashley does the roles that may not be big but she definitely has an impact in the show/movie. what is the movie called? :)

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 3:32 pm

@A
I hear you. I still don’t like her, I still don’t care.

@A: i found out its called Left Behind and i must admit it looks interesting. is that enough for you to accept that both vanessa and ashley have a chance at being successful?

Tbh I wasn’t excited about V working with Nicholas Cage. Out of all her upcoming projects, Frozen Ground is probably the one I’m the least interested in. I don’t like him as an actor.

Sorrry still don’t care. Aren’t those Left Behind movie usually made by the Christian based group with Kirk Cameron? Six voice overs and a maybe.

@tina uhm six of those films are not f*ucking voiceovers jealous b!tch. Once again you have no idea what you’re talking about and still present your bullsh!t as fact. As for the left behind films, OBVIOUSLY this is a new recreation of the franchise. And yes, they are about the rapture, but there is plenty of opportunity there for it to be a very cool action film, which I’m guessing is why Nick Cage is signed on. And tina I remember you saying, “Vanessa’s working with actors like James Franco and Nicolas Cage” again and again. But whatever, go back on it now, since Ashley’s in a film with him. I’m not a personal fan of his either, but I recognize that this could be a good opportunity for her.

@samsam you’re fair and you deserve recognition for that.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 4:34 pm

@A
What part do you seem to not get? The part that we don’t care about, or that we don’t care about Ashley, or that we don’t care about ashley. Which one confuses you? She could be in every movie from now until the damn rapture comes and I still wouldnt give a $hit.

@A: thank you. :) but i don’t think there is a need to swear and curse others. you are getting your point across either way whether it is heard or ignored.

@Haters Suck!: i get your point. the same way you don’t care about ashley and like vanessa, @A doesn’t care about vanessa and likes ashley, but the difference is that we haven’t gone to ashley threads to talk about ashley and post pictures and compare them because they have two different career paths and are two different people

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 4:48 pm

@samsam
Oh no A believes I go on Ashley posts all the time and hate on her by changing my name. Its complete crap but I’m pretty much responsible for every hater Ashley has.

@A: Congrats to Ashley for getting another role hopefully it will be a good move for her. But can you please not spam Vanessa’s threads with posts about Ashley? We get it that you’re a fan.

@A: No need to go all ham and cheese on Tina. We know you are a huge fan of Ashley but not everyone is going to see it your way.

When the movie has the word voice next to it, it’s voice only, sorry. Why would I be jealous of her? How many ways can I say I don’t care what she does? A make over of a box office flop, you go girl.

Geeza Louisa @ 01/03/2013 at 5:53 pm

I was curious about the posts since VH has so many–so I gotta ask–are you all like 13? Because believe me you all sound like it. I think JJ should consign VH and Austin whatever to JJ Junior based on the comments alone. And it appears the same person posts over and over and over about her. The time and the phrasing says it all. JJ can tell where the posts come from via the ISP’s so this is probably why she wasn’t number one on his most popular lists. Too many people using multiple screen names and the same people posting over and over. Can you all get a life?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 6:52 pm

When is Vanessa going to do some more films? Just asking! But she doesn’t seem to be doing a lot at the moment. There is a difference between being selective with what you do and not getting any parts!

Of course you, miss sit at home with my cat, personally know what films she is or is not being offered.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 7:00 pm

@merlins mum
Says the bitter hag. What’s it to you anyway not like you’d go see any of Vanessa’s movies anyway.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 7:03 pm

@Haters Suck!: How can I? She hasn’t had anything out for a year!!

@Merlin’s Mum: If speculation among her forums are true, she has been signed on to a new project for awhile now but filming was pushed back. And the reason she’s had so much time off lately was because Gimme Shelter’s release was pushed to this year.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 7:11 pm

@merlins mum
Spring breakers will be out in march. Gimmie shelter and frozen ground should be out this year. Now don’t you have a new toy boy who just turned 18 to chase after or do all your cats need you?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 7:17 pm

@Haters Suck!: I only have one cat!! And 18 is a little too young for me!! Just!

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:17 pm

Here we have Austin again looking irritated, with Vanessa dragging him everywhere she goes. No?

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:27 pm

It is very obvious who wears the pants in this relationship. LOL

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:34 pm

@Haters Suck!: I cant wait for SB. The others are taking forever. Hey, use your fan club connections to see why they’re taking their sweet as.s time getting those films on a reel.

A real man does things to keep his gf happy.The more I see him the more I like him. Love that he waits for her and opens the door for her. Such a gentleman. She’s got a keeper this time.

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:46 pm

@tina: its getting extremely one sided, you bitchiness.

oh , yeah , merlin’s mum . she’s signed on to do the great migrations – an anime which was supposed to start filming last november and she has Spring Breakers coming out starring Selena and Franco – excited for … selena – and she had FG and Gimme Sheleter coming out last year and were constantly pushed back and baack and back finally in to this year , hopefully they’ll come out this year …….at least I think so .Her career is just going perfect !!! awesome !!!!!

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:50 pm

@Nightwish: I think even those knicks games are more Vans idea, correct me if im wrong

Oh, Shut Up NightWish. You are really sounding like a sour puss nitpicking and seeing things that are not there. You say I’m grumpy and old but you’re no better. Besides, for non fans , you and your cohorts, and some Efron fans are obsessing over Vanessa, her boyfriend and her fans way too much, stalking her on JJ every opportunity you get.

Yep, Austin has great guns. Loving her in red . She does look tiny ever since she lost the weight she gained for Gimme Shelter. Her face is more contoured now. Wish she ‘d do another photo shoot.

NightWish, you are the ultimate B I T C H, if I may say so.

.oh , yeah , merlin’s mum . she’s signed on to do the great migrations – an anime which was supposed to start filming last november and she has Spring Breakers coming out starring Selena and Franco – excited for … selena – and she had FG and Gimme Sheleter coming out last year and were constantly pushed back and baack and back finally in to this year , hopefully they’ll come out this year …….at least I think so .Her career is just going perfect !!! awesome !!!!

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 8:05 pm

@BOHJI: Yeah its a guy thing. Im lookin out for austins welfare. Are you familiar with the term pussywhipped? lol.

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 8:16 pm

In fairness, Hudgens looks cute here

Zac is on a bid again , for a lunch date ! wow ! such a demand

@ 85 Nightwish, don’t make me laugh. You’re just trying to hoodwink us, looking out for Austin’s welfare. Now that ‘s priceless. Guy thing you say?! Why, you are no better than a drag queen at her b I t c h I e s t.

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 8:37 pm

@BOHJI: Drag queen? Bitchiest is reserved for Tina, you know that.

look A , you’ve said in the earlier post that I’m probably responsible for the foul mothed comments and that I’d like to correct . I am NOT responsible for the absurd pu$$y comments going on here and that’s that.I have no qualms of accepting that I use foul words here but I am not about to take the blame for something I have NOT done .I don’t have time to spam the site with such numerous coments nor do I care to .personally I think it’s one of these pumpers who’s doing that to put the blame on us .

@BO: Yeah, right. Like we enjoy that kind of foul language on her posts. Get real.

FUQ MY PU$$Y

@tina She has SEVERAL upcoming films that are NOT voiceovers you stupid cow. She’s doing both. So is Vanessa. She’ll be in the Great Migration with Ashley, no? Miss know it all really knows nothing at all and she likes to pretend like she does anyway. Remember that time you insulted me saying I couldn’t do math and then when I schooled you showing you that my math was in fact correct and yours was wrong, you wouldn’t respond? LOL.

@BO well I said “probably” and went on to say it could be anyone else, who knows. But sorry. You’re right though, I could definitely see it being one of the pumpers themselves just trying to make us look worse. Who knows.

@all Hudge Pudge Pumpers, do you really think mocking nightwish’s masculinity or sexuality is getting you anywhere? All it does is confirm that you’re unable to uphold an actual intellectual discussion with him, so you’ll resort to fabricated cheapshots instead. Keep that in mine.

@nightwish Eh, in fairness, Austin is probably dead set on staying with Vanessa since she boosts his own fame. He probably is willing to let her drag him around to yoga or wherever as payment. And I wouldn’t say there’s really anything wrong with being p*ussywhipped.. but then again I am a girl hahahah.

???????????????????????????

Wait…. is that a doppelganger???

Or did BoHji just get caught spamming her own posts??

?????????????????????????????????

@A IT’S REALLY ME. FUQ MY PU$$Y @HATERS SUCK. PLEEEEEASE

lol please, you KNOW who is the one changing the name here.. should I post a couple of emails here to prove who it is?? lol

Actually @Alexandra. I suspect you. Out to create drama. Tsk tsk tsk.

Alexandra , what e mails ? are you hacking in to someone’s accounts ?hmm…it’s serious crime !!! actually i suspect you too .

@A i think its one of them too

the downvoter with the free pass is either Alexandra or take a hike

or both using 20 proxies each. we could do that too, but we arent psycho for pudgie like they are.

THUMB THIS DOWN BITCHEZ @ 01/03/2013 at 10:36 pm

ALEXANDRA THE PU$$Y HACKER PUDGE PUMPER

THUMB THIS DOWN BITCHEZ @ 01/03/2013 at 10:36 pm

ALEXANDRA THE PU$$Y HACKER PUDGE PUMPER

THUMB THIS DOWN BITCHEZ @ 01/03/2013 at 10:36 pm

ALEXANDRA THE PU$$Y HACKER PUDGE PUMPER

@nightwish those are the exact two people I’ve suspected as the downvoters as well! Either that or haters suck??? :)

how convenient!
it would be fun… hahahaha “i never change my name” trololol

are you sure BO… ARE YOU SURE? hahahaha

BTW the last part was in response to BO (I´m not saying it is BO… mhhmmm??¿?¿?¿?¿?)… trolololol

yo Alexandra , are you a hacker ? i don’t quite think so . your computer knowledge sems far less accurate for a hacker .

@Nightwish: So by your logic, what is in this thumbs lunacy for us? In the scheme of things, what the hell do thumbs do for Vanessa? JustJared is but a spec in the sea of gossip sites, blogs, and magazines. What does it gain Vanessa or us?? Absolutely nothing. You can dream up all the conspiracies in the world. It doesn’t do anything for any of us. We just like the pics and any news. Big frikken deal. Has it gotten her all kinds of roles? Nope. Has it done anything significant for her or us, besides allow haters to run amok? Nope. So spare us the paranoia and get a grip. None of us are the same person, nor are we family or PR. There is NOT one person doing all the thumbs downing. I can only do it once, and I am happy to say I contribute ONE thumb down to any nasty comment. We just like her, are following her career, and glad that she’s happy again. What a crime.

@maria: state your position about downvotes not meaning anything to the nitwit going ballistic on our comments. Tell that person to leave page one be, and see how a sea of red downvotes looks for newbies clicking the post. This is marketing as far as vans pr people are concerned. Team hudgens i tell ya, anything to manufacture the right awareness for her. Its comical and it keeps me around here. Dont tell me this continues even if she drops out of showbiz. That will really take the cake, ms budapest.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 11:14 pm

@nightwish
It still hasn’t dawned on you that people don’t like you and just think you’re an evil son of a b!tch.

the look normal , love that

i love austin now.

@M:
1) He is in set.
2) The stubble is for the movie.

1) It’s nice they can work out together. Afterall you need things in common in a relationship and these seem to have it in spades.But to those asking about marriage (jokingly or not.) Remember her previous last relationship?It lasted 4/5 years- if that is anything to go by she is not one to rush things along.
2)She has four projects (Spring Breakers,Frozen Ground,Gimme Shelter and Machete kills) Although I doubt she will be doing much if any promo for the last one. She will be busy for awhile. But I do agree it would be nice to hear about some new projects,even if they are just in the pipeline as there is only so much excitement and enthusiasm one can express for her movies which are coming out. I have a feeling if the first three get the right promotion then Vanessa could find herself doing far more mature roles in the future,further cementing herself as a serious actress rather than just another teen star.

Wow… My best friend Abigale has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on~~~ diàmondkissing.Ćoм~~~ 6 months ago. This is a site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try–jhdtju0-;

jhony_walker @ 01/04/2013 at 10:41 am

my neighbor’s step-sister makes $86/hr on the laptop. She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her pay check was $13789 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here. http://google.com.qr.net/j4gi

urbigfatazz @ 01/04/2013 at 8:56 pm

@tina:

now im convinced you are def a ten year old !

urbigfatazz @ 01/04/2013 at 9:01 pm