Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Yoga Class!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: New Year's Yoga Class!

Vanessa Hudgens heads inside her yoga class for some invigorating exercise on Wednesday (January 2) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actress was joined for her workout by her beau Austin Butler.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa recently updated her blog with a new year book recommendation.

“The New Year is a time for adventures and this book Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D. and Howard Rheingold is sooo good.” Vanessa wrote. “P.s. How is 2013 treating you???” she added.

FYI: Vanessa is wearing Koolaburra “Dakota Deluxe” boots.

vanessa hudgens yoga class with austin butler 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

Ashley is starring in a new movie with Nicolas Cage!!!!! And you guys were bragging about Vanessa being in one with him. Let’s see, that’s SEVEN movies for Ashley coming up, and how many for Vanessa? :p

@A: the amount of movies you do doesn’t determine your amount of fame. why are you comparing the two when they have clearly taken two different routes into fame. vanessa does the kind of roles that seem completely random yet interesting whereas ashley does the roles that may not be big but she definitely has an impact in the show/movie. what is the movie called? :)

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 3:32 pm

@A
I hear you. I still don’t like her, I still don’t care.

@A: i found out its called Left Behind and i must admit it looks interesting. is that enough for you to accept that both vanessa and ashley have a chance at being successful?

Tbh I wasn’t excited about V working with Nicholas Cage. Out of all her upcoming projects, Frozen Ground is probably the one I’m the least interested in. I don’t like him as an actor.

Sorrry still don’t care. Aren’t those Left Behind movie usually made by the Christian based group with Kirk Cameron? Six voice overs and a maybe.

@tina uhm six of those films are not f*ucking voiceovers jealous b!tch. Once again you have no idea what you’re talking about and still present your bullsh!t as fact. As for the left behind films, OBVIOUSLY this is a new recreation of the franchise. And yes, they are about the rapture, but there is plenty of opportunity there for it to be a very cool action film, which I’m guessing is why Nick Cage is signed on. And tina I remember you saying, “Vanessa’s working with actors like James Franco and Nicolas Cage” again and again. But whatever, go back on it now, since Ashley’s in a film with him. I’m not a personal fan of his either, but I recognize that this could be a good opportunity for her.

@samsam you’re fair and you deserve recognition for that.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 4:34 pm

@A
What part do you seem to not get? The part that we don’t care about, or that we don’t care about Ashley, or that we don’t care about ashley. Which one confuses you? She could be in every movie from now until the damn rapture comes and I still wouldnt give a $hit.

@A: thank you. :) but i don’t think there is a need to swear and curse others. you are getting your point across either way whether it is heard or ignored.

@Haters Suck!: i get your point. the same way you don’t care about ashley and like vanessa, @A doesn’t care about vanessa and likes ashley, but the difference is that we haven’t gone to ashley threads to talk about ashley and post pictures and compare them because they have two different career paths and are two different people

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 4:48 pm

@samsam
Oh no A believes I go on Ashley posts all the time and hate on her by changing my name. Its complete crap but I’m pretty much responsible for every hater Ashley has.

@A: Congrats to Ashley for getting another role hopefully it will be a good move for her. But can you please not spam Vanessa’s threads with posts about Ashley? We get it that you’re a fan.

@A: No need to go all ham and cheese on Tina. We know you are a huge fan of Ashley but not everyone is going to see it your way.

When the movie has the word voice next to it, it’s voice only, sorry. Why would I be jealous of her? How many ways can I say I don’t care what she does? A make over of a box office flop, you go girl.

Geeza Louisa @ 01/03/2013 at 5:53 pm

I was curious about the posts since VH has so many–so I gotta ask–are you all like 13? Because believe me you all sound like it. I think JJ should consign VH and Austin whatever to JJ Junior based on the comments alone. And it appears the same person posts over and over and over about her. The time and the phrasing says it all. JJ can tell where the posts come from via the ISP’s so this is probably why she wasn’t number one on his most popular lists. Too many people using multiple screen names and the same people posting over and over. Can you all get a life?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 6:52 pm

When is Vanessa going to do some more films? Just asking! But she doesn’t seem to be doing a lot at the moment. There is a difference between being selective with what you do and not getting any parts!

Of course you, miss sit at home with my cat, personally know what films she is or is not being offered.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 7:00 pm

@merlins mum
Says the bitter hag. What’s it to you anyway not like you’d go see any of Vanessa’s movies anyway.

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 7:03 pm

@Haters Suck!: How can I? She hasn’t had anything out for a year!!

@Merlin’s Mum: If speculation among her forums are true, she has been signed on to a new project for awhile now but filming was pushed back. And the reason she’s had so much time off lately was because Gimme Shelter’s release was pushed to this year.

Haters Suck! @ 01/03/2013 at 7:11 pm

@merlins mum
Spring breakers will be out in march. Gimmie shelter and frozen ground should be out this year. Now don’t you have a new toy boy who just turned 18 to chase after or do all your cats need you?

Merlin's Mum @ 01/03/2013 at 7:17 pm

@Haters Suck!: I only have one cat!! And 18 is a little too young for me!! Just!

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:17 pm

Here we have Austin again looking irritated, with Vanessa dragging him everywhere she goes. No?

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:27 pm

It is very obvious who wears the pants in this relationship. LOL

Nightwish @ 01/03/2013 at 7:34 pm

@Haters Suck!: I cant wait for SB. The others are taking forever. Hey, use your fan club connections to see why they’re taking their sweet as.s time getting those films on a reel.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All