Kate Bosworth: 'Big Sur' Trailer!

Kate Bosworth: 'Big Sur' Trailer!

Check out the newly released trailer for Kate Bosworth‘s upcoming flick Big Sur!

The 30-year-old actress stars in the movie directed and written by her fiance Michael Polish. The film is based on the Jack Kerouac book of the same name.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Big Sur is set to make its premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, which will begin on January 17 in Utah.

The movie also stars Josh Lucas, Balthazar Getty, Stana Katic, Anthony Edwards, and Jean-Marc Barr.

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Saline Dijon @ 01/04/2013 at 2:34 pm

Title should be changed to “Big Forehead.”

LooseLipz @ 01/04/2013 at 2:36 pm

@Saline Dijon:

LMAO….good one. I refuse to view the trailer…she does not interest me in the slightest.

Saline Dijon @ 01/04/2013 at 2:38 pm

Naturally, the movie was directed and written by her fiance. If he ever leaves the industry, Kate will never work again.

Isn’t this the same trailer he released months ago? Nice scenery, but …

@LooseLipz, she’s not really in the trailer, which considering she’s supposed to be the female lead, is sort of odd.

bittersad @ 01/04/2013 at 2:42 pm

She just appears for two seconds in that trailer and she doesn’t say anything LOL

looks stupid & pretentious

The best part of every Kate Bosworth post are the comments!

Saline Dijon @ 01/04/2013 at 3:06 pm

@What??:

And the biggest part of every Kate Bosworth post is her forehead!

@Saline Dijon:

bwahahahaha,bwahahahaha omg I just had to post that remarked sums it up and is killing me, very funny and true. bwahahahaha. Big forehead maybe more people will go see. Oh man I can’t breathe. Thank You!

Fiancé or hubby? Not trying to even confirm their are they/aren’t they tweets? KB must be so disappointed to not be getting much traction of that MP tweet from yesterday.

@Saline Dijon:
Wow you’re childish.

InsertCoolNameHere @ 01/04/2013 at 3:41 pm

A pretty boring trailer … they probably wanted a real artistic expression, but it just comes off as slow.
Big Sur and Black Rock keeps floating together for me … two times forest and outdoorsy sort of thing.

No where in Big Sur is a bridge from San Francisco…LOL

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 01/04/2013 at 4:05 pm

Considering “On The Road” sucked and that film has a decent director, I’m not keeping my hopes up…

What an odd trailer. I’d rather watch paint dry.

til I saw the receipt which was of $6245, I didn’t believe …that…my brother was like they say realie making money part-time from there pretty old laptop.. there uncles cousin had bean doing this for only 10 months and resantly paid for the debts on their apartment and purchased a great Chrysler. go to, http://xurl.es/8lsfj

Whycantipost @ 01/04/2013 at 5:20 pm

In the photo above she looks kinda pretty, but that is the only nice thing I can say about this article and clip.. xD

Isn’t this the same trailer from before?

@InsertCoolNameHere: Black Rock was last year’s Sundance, which still hasn’t been released yet, though per IMDB it’s going to be released in May.
Who knows when this one will be released.

Perhaps if they did some sort of BigBlackSurRock mashup you’d end up with a more interesting movie than either one of them alone.

@Happy_Evil_Dude: OTR doesn’t seem to be doing that well. I know it’s very limited release, but there doesn’t seem to be any buzz or interest now that it’s out. Wonder if that’ll have any effect on distributors interest in BS.

i clicked just to read the comments about ms bosworth….lol

She is not actor its bad . She needs to stick to being a wife now if the rumor is true; If she is married its a miracle she can work a relationship but her stain still left on Askars who is hooking up with women worse than it who share old vices she got acused of. Hes linked lots of women cant make it work and there people who say different reasons all him being problem then rumors of certain type business women if you know what I mean and cruise ship fun too that normal single guy do but then gets seen home with a proper woman for holiday who now people saying his gf she said to them but people known her and there say not so clean and good girl if you know what mean and I dont meant s^x. Her acting way that night was not normal but they say he not care he just wants women to have when they think he still gay as if its why he pick bad woman so he wont hurt good woman . He still got bad judgement and bad women choices but he suposedly a good guy just has mommy issues; then we got Bos who is a horror person and she got good men with a rumor husband now who looks as if worships her and thats scary. How does she do it and have it work when she cheats and then still got all she wants and Askars still jumpng from women who shady and trying hard to get where he wants when so not fair. I dont know believe the gay thing but if a woman would make a man gay its bos. I try to use translate proper so not sound not normal.

@Bighead: Bighead, I think that would be incoherent in whatever your native language is. Also, while you’re mentioning KB I think you’re focused on the ex and this isn’t his thread.

@Suze, I asked that earlier, and I think it is the same trailer.

That’s the same trailer that came out months ago, and it still sucks just as bad this time around. I hope they had a tiny budget for this, because it isn’t going to make any money whatsoever.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All